LISA: the game that says "fuck you"

I played this shit. I played the sequel known as Lisa: the Joyful. God damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y2Oci
archive.is/80AFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were you here that time dingaling did an ama here?

No, actually. When was that? I lost my internet connection for multiple days and I just got it back.

I still need to play the first game before playing Painful and Joyful. I should get around to that.

He only went insane after making the game, not before.

Did I fucking miss something?

Great game. I need to play that expansion.

QUE TE JODAN

inb4 DmC

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

It's been multiple days alright, well over a year

probably said some stupid shit on twitter and now Holla Forums acts all like the women accusing celebrities and gets hysterical

Shiet, I must have missed that. I was busy with shit around a year ago.

His Dad died, they were pretty close with Dingaling basing Brad off of the man. It sent him into a fit of depression and the next time he surfaced it was nothing but “Fucking Drumpf, REEEEEE.” At least that’s my interpretation of events, I may be wrong

Joyful is terrible, and ends the series on a bad note.

Yeah, I'm pretty glad he didn't descend into madness until after the games were done. I can't even imagine how much worse they'd be if made in his current emotionally fragile state.

I just wish he’d go back to talking about Fist of the North Star and Super Sentai.

Anyone here play The Pointless? It's pretty good for a fan game.

I've heard it's hard as fuck. I'm planning on playing The Hopeful actually.

fags

>>/oven/

sage negated

Just pirate the game user.

what's the gameplay style?
shitty infantile turn-based RPG i can win with my eyes closed ala pokemon?
shitty platformer people pretend is hard even though there's infinite lives?
or shitty walking simulator?
those are the three types of indie games.

Fuck you

Watch out lads, Donté is Satan now.

AW SHIIIIIIIIIIIET

Dingaling's dad died, and then he went nuts.

Go look at some youtube videos, you lazy piece of shit.

i just did. walking sim it is, very nice

If a game is good, and the creator doesn’t force politics into the project, why should it matter. This is Holla Forums, we care about quality, not ideology. I recommend you take your zeal for fighter Der Juden back to Holla Forums, seeing as how the overall quality has nosedived since the election.

It is. My favorite part was walking through Brad's old neighborhood. Immersion levels went through the roof xddd

Checked and henshin'd

Is this nigger new?

What, do you want to just be able to teleport to every major area in the game? No actual traveling? You get a bike part ways into the game that makes you go fast, and there's even a glitch to walk around as fast as the bike and even climb rope faster. Sure, there's truck keys to teleport to key areas, but you can only use them to teleport to an area after you've been there and done the story related shit.
The punishment of losing is having to go back and do shit again. You can do it infinitely, but do you really want to? No, you want to progress. If you're getting your ass stomped, do some exploring to find good items and recruit more/better party members.

>OP thinks that he can talk about this game in Holla Forums

DUDE

WAR

Don't you know its ebin tumblrtale 2.0 user?
H*ck off with your tumblr meme games now.

It's not Undertale, user.
It's just a bad game.

Why is it a bad game?

le bait :^))))))))))

He was based back then, but the man couldn't handle things.
I hope Ninja Tears is gonna be good.

no fuck you its tumblrtale mk ultra meme game because fuck off

it is tumblrtale
fuck off tumblrtales

I'm not even going to give that nigger another (You) at this point.

archive.is/Y2Oci
archive.is/80AFg

Does it hate me because I'm white?

I really like the Pointless fangame. It's a lot more refined and challenging than the Painful.

The dev went crazy and sperged about how he hates whites and other foaming at the mouth libtard shit. Not a fan of devs who shit on the people who buy from them.

Do people like this no realize that by those standards literally everyone should be ashamed of their race?

Thoughts on Pointless?

That random invocation of Christ's name felt funny for some reason

(You)
but ill give (You) one

He combined broken logic with an over-emotional kneejerk reaction, it's such a common break with reality since Trump tickled the collective leftard nutsack.

"Nows I feeuws eben mwore white giwt cos of yous meanies"
No you faggot you just feel bad because something totally outside of your control happened that you refuse to try to understand.

I tried to show some level of understanding towards people who got utterly anally blasted about Trump, I mean it's not like it was a foregone conclusion like they assumed Hilary was but for them to see it all happen and then *still* throw their dummy out like petulant child over it and stamp their ickle feet in protest of reality just makes me want to fucking stomp these spineless, mewling, weakling faggots out.

They're disingenuous hypocrites who contravene their own standards as soon as anyone of their retarded uberleft 'friends' (aka some pissy asshat on twitter) tells them they're doing anything even remotely out of lockstep with them. Some faggot who owned a non-yank forum I used to visit suddenly started banning/modslapping people for expressing any rightwing sentiment and when I called him out on it he went into full bile-filled meltdown about how some nobody had accused him of being a 'right-winger' because his retarded site allowed people to speak their mind right up until The Great Triggering of 2016/17. He folded to their shit like a cheap deckchair and then played to the gallery of OTT lefty/tranny/faggot choir about how hard done by he was.

They're sickmaking weaklings who like to think they have a sense of humour but time and again prove themselves witless and hungry for power to enforce their mindset on everyone else.

Fuck man niggers should be ashamed of their race every day right up to yesterday.

No, and they obviously do not care either. Frankly, I don't even believe these kind of people even have the 'guts', so to speak, to feel ashamed or outraged at anything. That would require actual convictions. It's just hip to act like a self-hating faggot because of your skin color, so that's what they do.

Wait… is he being sarcastic?

Hidden austin
more like
Apparent autism

Joyful has tumblr shades to it, Painful is just hilarious and depressing.

Bandwagon jumpers, they see someone making a socially acceptable stink about an 'issue' and chime in with their whiny bullshit support for absolutely disconnected nebulous concepts that have no definable solution.

'White guilt' doesn't fucking mean anything, it's just noise, you can't feel guilt for what your ancestors may or may not have done, you can't even feel guilt for what either of your parents has done, it's not yours to own, it's appropriation, fake anachronistic appropriation of something they cannot even conceive of properly and yet they tout that it's their burden to bare. They're fucking maggots, emo kids courting the very attention they claim they don't want.

In a way twitter is a good thing because it exposes these wretches for what they are to the rest of us, on the other it as a platform for retarded pointless people to say whatever mutation of a received opinion they've had drilled into them is sickening to witness at times.

These devils are at it in the present! They vote for the candidate I don't like, they don't want to agree with my politics, they don't want only the government to possess weapons! Some of them even post pictures of Hitler online, can you fucking believe this shit?

Okay? Good for you, I guess?

(rejected, cause I'm a Christian)