Can anyone test out my game and tell me if it's shit or not?

wizardz.io

Can anyone test out my game and tell me if it's shit or not?

It's like chess except with different creatures.

Other urls found in this thread:

wizardz.io/invite/wjgmc
archive.fo/zVtjO
wizardz.io/invite/xv1lx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it doesnt have fapbait or weebshit it's trash by Holla Forums standards

nigga I ain't clicking that link

someone post screenshots

Also, if it has fapbait or weebshit it's trash by Holla Forums standards

These

wizardz.io/invite/wjgmc

No idea what I'm doing yet. It really needs a YOUR TURN indicator.

I know you know you want it. Come on. All the cool kids are doing it. Also, while I got your attention, wanna blow up a federal building?

First spawn ghost is meta fuck off scrub

Well I got completely butt annihilated there. Not knowing when your turn is happening makes you feel kinda lost. Also I'm still not completely sure as to how spawn minions.

it seems like its supposed to be turned based but you can miss your turn somehow? also needs a chat function so you can shit talk

Also the ability to spectate matches would be nice

seconded

Guest3770, did the match fuck up? I can't take my turn.

perhaps also make the grid visible

Did the game freeze? What happened before it froze? I've been trying to figure out why that happens sometimes.

I'll update it and make a message saying who's turn it is in a minute.

My match with guest6234 just froze, can't do anything but select units and do nothing with them

Keeps freezing

The other player moved an orc as the last move but nothing else really happened.

That was probably me

I wanted hot demon on demon action.

This game really needs a text box so i can tell if the opponent is still there or if it froze

what is the objective of this game?

to kill the other castle

Good game Guest6248

What did you do to make it freeze? I can't make it freeze myself so I can't fix it if I don't know what's causing it.

okay, I'm penis by the way, and I think my game got stuck after a summoned and orc and moved him forward

Yeah, me too.

Also, why is the sorceress not able to attack 1 in front and 2 to the side?

Playing the game actually, as soon as there are some units on the board the game just freezes and no more console commands turn up.

I am currently playing against you; froze?

yeah, I summoned a Sorceress and it froze

It only happens when I summon sorceresses I think

Ranged ones only seem to do 45° angles.

Aha. I was playing another game, and we actually got quite far, but it crashed again. Only ghosts and orcs.

archive.fo/zVtjO

I feel like every time I do something I have half a chance of the game freezing

Well, I just had a game that was relatively stable. A time would be very nice too

My first game was against someone who was AFK. I won, and the game didn't freeze.
My next match, my opponent and I were whipping mooks at eachother. We had about six guys on the board between us (3 on my side (sorc, sorc, demon), 3 on his (orc, orc, sorc)) and then the game stopped responding.

Buggy as shit.

Fix your garbage code.

This is the first time I've let other people play it, so I can figure out the issues. I'm working on fixing it right now.

Where is the fapbait weebtrash? Get this normalfag shit out of here.

This.
I get the feeling the game has issues with adding units to the active array, or processing a number of units/tokens in excess of 8.
OP, have you potentially misused some magic numbers?

Ok I added a message which clearly says whose turn it is.

wizardz.io/invite/xv1lx

If someone can join this invite, and play with me until it freezes I can figure out why it's happening and fix it straight away.

Well I just played a match with someone and it didn't freeze at all.

Really? I haven't gone one match without a freeze

No icons or towers are appearing for me.

some tips you might already know: there are no such thing as bugs; only programmer error. to help suss out errors it's acceptable for amateur programmers to fake debugging with manual break points and printing to the console (or even better an error log file). ideally your IDE would have a fully featured debugger built in, and it would be wise to learn its capabilities.

Sounds like you two should play with each other if you know what I mean ;^)

do you have flash built into browser? it didnt work for me on my normal browser but switching to my flash browser fixed it

Nope. It was working fine without it before.

Tried to join when I saw it. Got nothing. Maybe I was too late maybe not.

Anyway I queued up and got into another match, which froze (at least on my end). Turns passed normally (and are still passing normally) but both my opponent and I are seemingly unable to input actions or have our turns processed. Oh, right, and apparently people who ARE NOT IN THE ROOM are having their turns pass and are being reported to me.
I don't know what's wrong with your shit, OP, but it's seriously broken.

oh, in that case…
OP it is incompatible with irridium (a chromium fork) but works in chrome for some reason
dunno if you care to fix that or not it might be hell catering to every single special snowflake browser

The issue is I can't reproduce the freezing error.

If anyone can record themselves playing with the debug console open it'll say exactly what's wrong or print a number when it freezes.

it's probably SJW kike shit
fuck off