Quests that stretch your asshole

What are some quests you were completely unprepared for?

Pic related

the train mission in gta nigger is the only thing i can think of right now

I stopped playing fighting games altogether because I was constantly aroused by female characters and could not concentrate on gameplay.
It's much better with mmos, since you don't have to even thing about what you're doing most of the time and can fap in peace.

Jesus Christ

I replayed GTA recently after like 10 years, and that mission isn't particularly hard.

Probably because of the resolution.

Get the remote, retard.

Also, that can't be your screenshot. I doubt it even is a screenshot, that looks like a picture someone took. And it's an old version of the game, the UI looks different today.

That mission was piss easy never had problems with it, now flight school that shit is so bad it prevents me from replaying the game.

Wait, really? This was one of the easier encounters in what I've played of D:OS so far. I had much more trouble with the giant crab monster in the pirate lord's cave than that thing.

Succeeding in life.

Returning Wolf's Razor in JP2.

Is divinity original sin any good? I have the second one and love it except my computer is having issues at the moment

The screenshot is from google images. I did get the remote, but back at only level 5, that was still asking a lot. Just had to go get better gear, mainly.

Yeah, shit's great.

The Villainy of Galrath in GW was pretty nice the first time, when you don't actually know what to expect.

flight school was easy

Runescape has a few

In particular, One Small Favor and Underground Passage come to mind

not really a quest, but:
Never managed to do it.

Fuck this level. Too many enemies that make you insane and debuff you.

That one mission in XCOM 2 with the whales pinatas

That looks cool. Although I haven’t logged on pso2 in a while.

One time I was stuck in PSO2 is when they just released heaven or hell XQ.
I beat the first portion just fine, but then spent like 6 hours rerunning second one, burning all my extreme tickets in the process.
Eventually I got gud enough to consistently beat it with ever melee class.
Good shit.