4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite monster fighting game thats not pokemon?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
playstation.com/en-us/games/legend-of-legaia-psone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SMT3

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Do card games count?

Wait that counts?

Mega Man conference wasn't half bad. Still no Legends 3, but MM11 looks decent.

Scalebound OH WAIT.

I dont know why it wouldnt

the digimon games tbh
die shitsu btw

Reminder that winter is coming, and it's gonna get cold fast. Don't forget extra blankets if it's too cold when sleeping.

Lost Kingdoms 2
God I wish fromsoft would make another LK game

What the fuck are you niggers drinking/playing?
I hope you all are having a great Merry Kurismas.
If dubs I'll start drinking.

Are you even hosting a movie on tonight?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Going to get my xmas gifts today. So tonight will be pretty fun at least.
Reminder I don't post outside this thread

I already sleep under 2 blankets

EL NINO

What games are you getting?

How goes user

Whats MM11 like? Another fake retro game?

I've been wrapped in blankets all month, so comfy.
How goes fam

I always forget that from made lost kingdom.
How goes user

Hey guys.
I didn't do shit today. All I did was visit a few places, come home, and then leave again because dad wanted McDonalds and nobody wanted to cook anything else. What he wanted was almost $12 and he said after he was done that he didn't even like it.

reminder you should die

Where the fuck do you get that idea?

Boring day today. Did the same shit as yesterday. Played yakuza and talked to that girl online.

I wish I could sleep

Megaman 11 is real and is coming late 2018. I'm more excited to see that the Megaman X games are coming to PC.

if fuuka had a better VA she would be best girl

Nah. 2.5D game. Looks legit.

I'm redownloading Dragon's Dogma since an user vouched for the singular overhaul mod that exists for it, and I love that game to death.

I'm hungry, broke as fuck and gf quit her job last week without telling me so we're in a bit of trouble until she gets a new one.

Good, it's been too warm lately. I want a damned blizzard after moving up north, so far I've been very disappointed.

I may have gone too far in some places, but killing the threads wasn't one.

I honestly can't remember. Looking forward to DaS2. Its really different on ps4/PC compared to ps3 apparently.

Didn't have time to play any legaia tonight but will after thread. How goes user

Hows progress with the girl?

Sleep is boring though. Do anything fun today user?

Been a rough few days. Stress is giving me real bad heartburn all the time and my eye's twitching a lot. At least I have video games, I guess. Playing Blood again. I hate this hotel level. Ex came by for the last of her stuff today and it was upsetting for us both.
Can't think of any I've really played.

I wish I could sleep forever tbh. Or better yet, the ability to stop time.

Apparently Fuuka's english VA still finds work today, to my surprise.

Conversations have gotten more casual. When she describes women she is attracted to, she is just describing herself so i might be able to do something with that.

Because last time I was there, you faggots fell asleep before we even got to the movie most of the time. feggit.

Dying on the inside and was thinking about drinking. But the digits decided against it.

You haven't gone far enough. Kill the threads. Burn and pillage.

>Ex came by for the last of her stuff today and it was upsetting for us both.
I hope shit turns up well for you. Must be pretty shit.

Fuuka's VA is actually very good, she was just horrible for that role.

Megaman X games are already on PC though

Looks ok. A bit sterile though.

Why'd she quit?

Any chance of salvaging the relationship?

Are you a girl??

**she is a lesbian&*

The board being dead is more than ok for me at this point, I've tainted it too badly :^)

They're also doing an X Collection. And Legacy Collection 1 and 2 will be on the Switch. Hopefully this leads to a Legends 3. Or a ZX3. Or an X9.

Why you dying?

fam fam fam

I don't even want to see how bad MML3 would be at this point tbh

I hope so too.

I dunno. Maybe after she's had time to move past it and if I can remove certain other factors. Would be nice. I'm not sure how much of what I'm feeling right now is actual affection and how much is just feeling bad that I hurt somebody's feelings so badly.

BN collection when

So with the new X collection coming to PC, I guess I don't have to worry about getting X collection on PS2, right? Unless I decide to try and get my hands on command mission.

I didn't know.

I got this, dont worry. Just give me time.

You should have got her knocked up before telling her.

Is this also the one who lives on the other side of the country? Two wrongs don't make it right fam

Can you point out her good roles? I wonder how the directing or the casting fumbled it.

I don't think I've really played anything that's not Pokemon like that yet. Does remind me I need to give Jade Cocoon a go though.

Doesn't help that Activision gets prime cover space and FromSoft gets relegated to the back of the cover. Really though, there's a number of series that From didn't stick with much in favor of Armored Core, King's Field, and Souls. Shadow Tower, Evergrace, Otogim MWC as well. Echo Night was lucky enough to get three games instead of just two.

Just finished a glass of orange juice. Been playing some Tales of Vesperia PS3. Not looking forward to fighting this piece of shit and its vermin offspring.

Im gonna get my pure virgin cake if it kills me

Any idea what the mod does? Admittedly I am too lazy to look it up but I am always interested in overhaul mods. Usually because they end up making the game better.

That's because the IRC cabal have forsaken it. :^)

Because I have nothing to do other than find a shitty job. Life's been pretty shit for me in the last three months but certainly not one of my lowest points. At least I'll be spending some time with my family over Kurismas.

Try drinking if you do. It will at least help you distract and dull your senses.

You should because I used to always be there, you fucking nigger.

All of the same guys who were working on it are still at Capcom sans Inafune obvs. Don't see how they couldn't still do it.

The conspiracy theorist in me believes that Capcom put the kibosh on any new MM games for 7 years after Inafune left purely out of spite. Now that he's been unpersoned by the industry, they thought "know what? Let's make a Mega Man game."

Would probably be divided into 3 parts. Still wouldn't include the WonderSwan game/Star Force crossover/arcade game.

(checked)
Also, fuck that boss fight.

I'm usually out of the tab dummy.

Well either they just deleted all my comments or they banned me

She did laughing octopus in MGS4 and lulu in FFX.

I think I would just be more stressed then. I'm already barely sleeping.

I've been drinking less lately, actually. All the physical factors just have me not wanting it.

I just want BN 1-6 or at least 1-3.

(checked)
I'm glad from is moving on from souls games for a while. Hope they make something fun

Have you considered our lord and savoir suicide?

It won't have that comfy ps1 blocky feel though.

Anyone got that human dino guy that Photoshop himself turning into a dino?

You're still here, so I guess you're not banned.

Sometimes I consider drinking, but then I realize my life's not fucked enough for drinking and there's no beer in the fridge.

The WS one was fucking kino. It was a platformer. And a good one at that.

Meh. I just want a conclusion to the story.

Shes a shut in almost autistic virgin. Thats as pure as you can get in current year.

Big overhaul to enemy and pawn AI.
Wolves ACTUALLY work in packs, Cyclops toss anything near them at you, and Saurians can form phalanxes and chuck spears apparently.
Also changes enemy health and resistances, makes the game a lot harder.
Apparently skeletons are almost immune to arrows and slashing damage.

Working with high school nigger women was a toll on her, hoping she gets something better.

Usually I just drink because I'm miserable and cut back when I'm not. But now I'm miserable and not drinking.

I liked the RPGs better.

Yeah I was thinking I got banned, but I guess they deleted my comments in one of the threads because I was talking shit about Kojima. Either way if Mark bans me I'll just jump on discord and rip him a new one.

What were you doing user?

It will all be ok user, worst case scenario you find another 3dpd and will have already spread your seed in case you die randomly.

And I thought you were a fellow fan fam

Hows the foot game?

Jesus, Laughing Octopus was awesome.

She'll get scissored before you dick it.

Speaking of Fuuka, I'm currently playing Persona 3 FES undub and she's pretty top tier. I guess I'm lucky I didn't have to hear her English VA. I haven't maxed her yet but I assume it'll come back to bite me on Valentine's since I've already maxed Yukari and that quiet girl from school council. Assuming that the game lasts that long. I'm currently at the part where Mitsuru rejoins after mourning her father. Maybe I can max her too before Valentine's

I havent gotten a pic of those and i dont even care about feet anyway. hands are far superior anyway

It doesn't go that far.

She only leaves the house like twice a week for a part time job so i doubt that will even happen.

Is your girlfriend a racist?

Hands are ok but I'm very very particular about hands

def jam vendetta

we wuz da monstas monica

user

Ah damn. That shit was funny in P5

Well fuck you too, nigger.

Understandable. At least you have vidya! Although you'll get sick of it.

I have my noose ready and tied up. I'm ending myself tonight. I'm livestreaming it too!

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Sounds breddy gud. My biggest problem with Dragon's Dogma's mostly related to how RPG focused it was for having quite a skill-based combat. It just kept throwing me off since I expect to kill shit way out of my level thanks to being able to do it in other games. Not that it's nessersarily bad, just not to my taste.

aw shiet dawg wutz up?

She was also Sylvia in No More Heroes.

Im more concerned about her breast size. A cake just isnt a cake unless they can give paizuri.

It's tough for multiple reasons, but the biggest being that you just don't have the artes, skills, and items yet to make him more survivable by the time you have to fight him.
And to make things worse last time I played I some how failed to lens the cubs, and they never show up again.

Bad direction can make even a good VA sound mediocre or even poor for the role. Same with casting the wrong person, or as was the case with Arc Rise Fantasia, just not bothering to budget the voicing right. I know there's justified complaints at entitled VAs and them wanting more money/recognition than the actual devs, but if you only budget $5,000 total for the entire cast, you get what you paid for.

The actual worst case (spreading seed, then dying alone because I don't have a reason to cut back on destroying my liver) seems pretty likely. This whole thing's a confusing mess for me.

I'm already sick of most of them anyway. Then there's always the occasional off day where I can't focus on them at all and just do everything wrong.

thot i wuz banned 4 24 hours but i wazn't i guess monica idk tbh

Maybe Christmas or new years then? I can't remember when it happened in P4

yes, she's lived in a mostly black town nearish Detroit for most of her life
then she lived in Houston
then back in another town near Detroit

Yeah that always felt a bit wonky, but it is based on Monster Hunter so its to be expected.

Don't forget to invite me

shiiiiiiiiiiet

How old is she?

Or you could end up really liking the kid and it makes you want to do your best for it. Preferably a cute daughteru. Sometimes I think about what my life would be like if my long term 3dpd didn't abort our kid tbh

Talking shit about the new Kojima game. And it's not even that I don't like his games, it's that I like tolling fanboys more than anything. I got banned for 24 hours last week on the Cuphead thread when I said they were kikes for selling fucking Cuphead soda and copy pasting Jewish cartoons.

Huh, (((wikipedia))) claims that actual English VA for P3, P3FES, and P3P to be unknown, like they didn't bother to credit whoever it was.

The closest you have is christmas.

22. Im 19. By the time i can really get married she'll be 24 and almost a proper cake.

Yeah, P4 does valentines, but I legit hope you choose one girl if you don't want to be depressed.

Never played it.

Yeah fuck that boss. Also, I'd solidly put the blame on the mixup in casting, since the rest of the cast where near perfect with their delivery.

Why do people bounce around (((diverse))) shit holes like this

Is that one weird kojima game with the whale out already?

Enjoy your downs syndrome kids

Oh, so they're using the PQ actress who actually wasn't that bad?

That only happens past 30. I'll be fine. I'll just pump out 3 or 4 kids in succession.

Nah the one with that ugly white trash redneck from the Walking Dead and some other dude that he is apparently dating because they are both huge faggots.

I think I'd rather try to fix things. Just not sure if I can, or if I actually want to (or just think I do). She hugged me right after I helped her put her stuff in the car, that's a good sign right? Like a tight, face buried in the shoulder, sobbing hug

Nah it starts to happen after 18

So hes got two games coming out? What

You should call her up in a week and see if she wants to go out for coffee and talk or something.

At least one of the big guys at Ignition expressed anger and sadness when he found out how bad ARF's dub was, and it was apparently too late/too expensive to go dual audio at that point.

Speaking of Vesperia, PS3 version gives Radiant Winged One an addition 100 points of Magical Attack to better rape you with.

From Kikepedia

Realistically it only happens after 28.

Yep. I get those more often then not. As for what vidya, what do you tend to play user-kun?

aight. gud 2 noe famalam houze lyf nd aul day shiet?

I suppose so. Never got to play MonHun myself but the inspiration was clearly there. Maybe I'll give it another go some time down the line if I feel like playing a story-lite RPG.

Here's my twitch. It's twitch.tv/gearboxsoftware Be sure to catch me and my best friend Randy Pitchford for we're both going to die.

Embed relevant.

That might work. I'm not good at planning at all. I don't know for sure what I want or where to start at getting it. That's why I play video games in the first place.

Right now the pool's pretty limited. I'm stuck on a laptop that has pretty subpar specs, and my 360 pad has a button that doesn't work right. I like shmups, normally.

Wrong starts at 16

I'm not clicking your hacker site

Nope I was wrong it is Death Stranding, I thought it was something else. I had thought that Reedus dropped from the project so I assumed it was a new game. Anyway the trailer for this game looks pretty fucking gay actually. Hopefully they can take the same mechanics from Phantom Pain and actually fill the area with enemies and shit to do - not the same fucking missions from the beginning repeated for the 2nd half of the game.

Whatever. The kids will turn out fine.

I plan things constantly but never do them because I'm lazy.
Anyway yeah just take her to coffee, don't talk about serious shit too much. Just mention you miss her and you fucked up a bit but nothing more. Plant the seeds.

So what did the game end up being about?

What happens when they don't?

Oh so it's the good Fuuka actress.

My genes are good. They wont turn out horribly.

Try some DOS games on DOSBox user. I'm pretty sure the share thread has a huge collection of them that you can easily download and pick whichever ones you want. Failing that, you have a ton of GBS, NDS and other portable/older emulation shit you can play.

Alright. Here's the real stream at facebook.com/faceuploadcapcha You just need to upload a picture of your face to watch the stream.

I was thinking about this, but what do you think happened to all those shitty VAs from 90s-early 2000s vidya? Do you think they all faded into obscurity, or just took up different careers after being unable to find work?

Aside from the genetic issues, im still white. People would love my genes.

I need to get rid of that fucking baby too. Especially if I'm going to try to fix things.

I just don't even really have the willpower to bother. I have a DS and a flashcart but I haven't charged it in weeks. It ran low while I was in the middle of a game but I just don't care.

tbh it's still the same vas just better directing I awesome.

Thanks monica I'll do that

Look them up on IMDB. Looked up MML VAs and they are small time actors playing background characters on other stuff looks like now

But you only date brown girls

I told you what to do user and you didn't do it

I just realized I had a hair on my eye and I washed it out and now that it's out I'm just realizing that it's totally been there for like a week at least

How the hell am I going to fix things if there is a baby looming over everything. Babies are stupid anyway.

Because then I'd be single and in prison.

The sad thing is that I've heard it's actually a pretty solid JRPG aside from that, but that dub just killed it any chance of it doing well out here. There is thankfully an undub patch from what I've seen, but still.

At least one can excuse PS1 era dubs of Japanese as being from a time when actual voicing was somewhat new to games anyhow, and it makes the ones that actually did well sound all the better (Koudelka and MGS, for example). But this is a few generations too late for that.

Looking at Tales of Eternia, which I found to have more English voicing more "charming" than "bad" for the most part (the Japanese dub is of course better, Tales generally getting big name voices even back then), everyone but one VA went uncredited. And the only one we know of (Reid's voice) went on to voice Sly Cooper.

Tecnically i havent dated anyone yet except during elementary where i had ablackGF during 4th grade and a white GF during 5th**

Abortion is a sin

Also why does Labrys need a bra?

beats me.

So is what I did to make it in the first place. I'm already going to hell anyway, I may as well kill a few babies on the way.

Gross! How did it stay there so long

Only if you fucked up

I'm calling the cops

Probably either working, retired or better yet; dead.

Just tossing out suggestions. A fun game you could play is Dead Rising.

I get hair stuck in my eyes all the damn time. It's bloody annoying. Problems with having a long hair.

>being a nigger lover
Dating's overrated family.

To make her look sexy when yosuke goes for that metal pussy.

Too late, I Chad'd my playthrough just like in P4 and 5. Not too worried about the consequences since beating P4 and 5 both left me depressed regardless. I'm sure 3 will do the same. I think I get too into the story/battles that when I beat the game, it leaves a void in me. It's a bitter sweet feeling since I finish a game I put a lot of time into and had fun, but I will also never play through it for the first time again.

Cutting off my hair was the best thing I ever did. So much more comfy now

oh boy

I was like a year younger than them at the time anyway. i miss the black GF tbh

You need church

Tbf she was the whitest black girl ive ever seen, even though she was full black

I don't usually wash my eyes out with water so I'm going to assume that's how it got there

Trim your hair nert

You can only chad in P3. There arent any consequences tho

Well fuck.

Man, I'm going to bed. Not drinking when I really want to makes time go too slow.

I always do.

The time limit thing always bugged me.

I'll go to church when my wife dies after 50 years of loving marriage and her will calls for a christian burial

I'm not going to defend you or your kids in the coming race war fam

Your eyes naturally get shit like that out you know. Unless it was under your contacts or something.

Mega Man is spelled with a space.

see you tomorrow.

Dont worry, i can defend my family.

i really do

Rockman isn't so that doesn't even make sense.

Cya next time user

F

It was a small hair (probably a eyelash or an eyebrow) and it was all fucking weird and stuck to my eyelid in a weird way

I hate having short hair. I feel so exposed and naked without it. Thankfully for my hair, it only gets dense and no longer than touching my shoulders.

I'm not going to bully you for missing someone. But she's still a nigger.

HAH! FAG!
And no, fuck you. Only when I have to do something professional I will.

Then go play Dead Rising 2. It's time limit is really generous.

I wouldnt touch a black girl now though.

Like i said, whitest black girl ive ever seen. She even had straight hair and didnt speak ebonics.

I'm calling Moon Man.

Call an ambulance ASAP

I was like that the first few months but since then, not having to deal with brushing it constantly. Or it getting pulled when I lay on it. Or taking an hour to dry after a shower. Its the best

Suuuuuure

indians and arabs are fair game

An excuse to repost this.

hi…

I hate long hair since it's always in the way.

You stole my gimmick.

Absolutely fucking homosexual

Well it's out now so I'll have my fucked up eyes that don't get shit out of them and be happy with it thanks very much

Disgusting

How goes user

Reviewbrah is getting a receding hairline already. Hes going to look so silly bald

Would anyone know how stressed you have to make yourself to give yourself a heart attack? I'm asking for reasons.

I'm probably gonna get bullied for this but as long as she doesn't act like a nigger, she's probably fine.

But I barely do any of those things. I only brush it if I'm expecting to go out since I am a lazy sack of shit.

Hey.

Nah fam. I'm doing that late Spoony look so I can truly get ready for when my patreon shekels dry up.

delicious brown

If you have to ask i think its time to quit your job.

I haven't yet and I hope I don't.

She was very polite actually. If i met her today and she was similar to how she was back then i would probably date her.

So its a knotted mess all the time then?

Not again

Unless you smoke and do coke and eat awful, you won't have a heart attack at your age fam

(checked)
nah his hair isn't receding at all tbh

why though?

colonization is in my genes

Hi cunts, how goes?

If you're fat and under extreme stress you will die.

I recommend raping her to make up for it.

Coming from a guy who does have a receding hairline, yeah he does. That sort of weird unevenness to it plus the raised bits on the sides. Give it another year or two, you will see. Unless he takes some kind of pill for it

F

I'm good. Get my xmas gifts today so pretty happy. How goes cunt

Speaking of hair, any bald bros here?

Nah man. Im a hairy fuck. Too much hair infact.

Still gonna do it.

I wish I could, but I got a debt to pay off first. $125 a month and it's a near $6K debt.

I would sooner kill myself.

Meds I'm on killed mine back in high school. They weren't aware of that as a side effect for it at that point.

I've got a receding hairline that started maybe 3 or 4 years ago. It isn't too bad yet but I expect to be bald by my early 30s. Might start shaving my head soon

Its your funeral

It stops bothering you after a while tbh

You went to college so you could answer phones all day?

It'll be worth it

I never post in these but I'm up all night very sick. Nursing some homemade chicken soup.

How is everyone else?

I used to date someone was pretty nice. Although she was a full on tumblrite. It's a shame and I doubt girls like that will still be like that but it's something to get at least somewhat hopeful.

Not really. I tend to go out often enough that it doesn't turn into that much of a tangled mess.

Because when I host my stream suicide, I can send it to my girlfriend who's totally not cucking me behind my back. It's the ultimate scheme I'm telling you!

Trying to make a review, you?

I'm expecting to go bald early in my life due to a combination of stress and hair flaking the fuck out.

I went to college, decided I hated it, and I found the job taking phone calls when looking for work. I didn't even meet some of the requirements and they still let me in.

What you sick with user? Get well soon!
I'm good, about to get comfy with my favorite 90s jrpg and maybe some ramen.

Sad tbh imo

Im heading to bed. Night.

Spoony sounds like an unlikable prick tbh

Major allergic reaction to soy. Spent the past couple hours throwing up and less pleasant things in the bathroom.

What JRPG?

see you tomorrow.

Cya next time fam

Sorry you will never know what its like to be high T, can hawaiians even grow beards?

At least you will never be a soyboy
Legend of Legaia, its so god damn comfy

Always has been but he used to be somewhat entertaining.

I have one. Also, not Hawaiian you nimjob.

Being bald makes me feel like Agent 47 though. Even got the cheekbones. I suppose having decent facial bone structure helps me not give a fuck about being bald.

Thanks Ritsu, going good, started a new course in Music production because I like music. Better than nothing, might even get me a job.

You have really bad taste in girls dude.

At least you won't look like a girl the rest of your life.

Bye fag

I miss old spoony. Hoping he goes out in a blaze of autistic glory when he sudokus.

Still kind of surprises me Sony didn't bother putting Legaia on the PSN, the way they did for Wild Arms 1, 2, and Legend of Dragoon, given Sony owns all three IPs. Maybe they didn't think it was worth the time/conversion effort/server space though.

Fuck's sake, they don't even give enough of a shit to give the game a proper page on the Playstation site.
playstation.com/en-us/games/legend-of-legaia-psone/

I remember it having really memorable advertisements in magazines. Always wanted to try it. Enjoy memory lane, user.

True. Hard to motivate dropping soy harder than this.

I do. But thankfully she was the last.

I really hope he does suicide after a raid with #Juanbutnotforgotten but I doubt it. My favorite thing he's ever done still is something I like to look back to. Although obviously skipping most of his shitty skits.

Is it really tiny and patchy though? That doesn't count you know

Thats a really jewish industry though

It was always fairly niche compared to those other titles so not that surprised. Most underrated jrpg on the ps1

Yeah its weird how much of this game I remember considering I haven't played it in a decade and a half.
Doing anything fun to take your mind off the sickness?

I've heard about this a lot, but what exactly does it mean?

You're clearly one, faggot. I bet you take dicks too. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you. You should know better.

I'll watch some of his lengthy playthroughs of those live action games every couple of years, those are comfy

Soy has lots of those fake jewish estrogens in them, its why dumb libtards who eat lots of products with soy end up being pussies

No bully

I don't actually give a shit how Jewish the industry is, I just want to learn how to make music for my own hobbies. And any kind of qualification will get me higher chances of a job.

You mean shit like Phantasmagoria? Those are still fun to watch. I should go rewatch it. He did a live adlib thing of a eroge with Benzaie in front of a audience at some convention. It was kind of hilarious if you want to hear two grown men trying to imitate catgirls fucking onii-chan.

Max booly.

I have a shitty top 10 list YouTube video playing, but I was already sleep deprived before this little adventure started so I'm just kind of zombied out and it's more to have noise in the background than anything else.

Phytoestrogens are chemicals (proteins?) in plants that, once ingested in a mammal, either gets confused with or metabolizes into something else that effectively performs the role of estrogen in the body. Eat enough high-phytoestrogen foods can have literally transformative effects on your body, in the same way as HRT treatment. It will feminize you.

Soy is extremely high in phytoestrogen, second I think only to Flax. There's a total nutrition replacement drink out there called Soylent that is exactly what it sounds like. A programmer bemoaning the time eating was taking out of his coding decided to live on it for a year. At the end, he looked like his own ugly sister.

It's the new cuck that normalfags will take.

4am thread extermination when?

Doubtful. That system had a ton of JRPGs, some selling much better than others.

What kinds of food have soy in them? I wanna make a list so I know what to avoid.

Been there, done that, didn't work, Mark's too much of a pussy to follow through.

If you say so

Oh man. My favorite thing I ever saw at a con was little kuriboh who makes the yugioh abridged series reading off gay yugioh fanfiction using the voices he does on those vids.

I like watching those shitty top 10 lists sometimes tbh
They can be kinda comfy

Ok well which one do you think is more underrated then?

I wish now but he's not going to.

You're not going to be able to avoid it. Thankfully for me, I am trying to turn into a trap because my girlfriend thinks it's a good idea. :^)

Didn't he also do an ebonics translation of his first episode? Pretty sure that happened and he regretted it ever since.

Wew I bet he got a lot of shit from dumb SJWs for that. He mostly just does fucking wrestling vids now, it sucks.

That's kind of the problem. Fucking everything. Soy is an outstanding emulsifier, so it's used in damn near everything you can buy packaged because it helps keep the ingredients blended the right way while in storage on shelves for months before being bought and consumed. Fortunately you can read the ingredient lists of foods to find out what's in them, but you have to be autistically attention-sharp to catch it all. I couldn't eat my own dinner tonight because a can of beans had soy in it. I've yet to find a chocolate bar without soy in it. Salad dressings come in two flavors: vinegar based, and soy based. If it's creamy (thousand island/ranch/etc), it's soy. Vegetable oil is 100% soy. Most peanutbutter is peanut-flavored soy spread. Mayo is almost exclusively soy. If you want real stuff of any of the above, be prepared to pay a premium and possible have to get your normal foodstuffs at specialty healthfood grocers.

If you have a soy allergy, you absolutely have to learn how to cook, and eating out is almost a non-option.

It's getting light where I live. I'm going to get a coffee then probably beat P3 FES. Hopefully I don't fall asleep during the day. Best of luck to everyone.

Good luck and good morning, user.

fuck.
I considered this once, but then i realized I have the hair of a gorilla with the build of a twink, and my voice is too deep to pass as a trap.

Well I'm not allergic to soy, but I do eat out a lot.

see you tomorrow.

Cya next time user

This sounds absolutely miserable
Do you mostly just eat potatoes and rice because of it

wew lad. What a waste.

I'm not far off. I'm probably going to go to bed soon myself.

WEW LAD. I hoped you realized I was memeing, right?

Koudelka's something of a rough game, but I think it was pretty good if one goes in knowing what to expect. Unfortunately, not many people have bothered to do that: being a gothic horror/JRPG hybrid, the survival elements seem to have annoyed hardline JRPG fans back then, and the RPG elements annoying those preferring survival horror. And then there's Kikuta fans that were angry about the music (or rather, how sparingly the music is used outside of combat). Which isn't to say it's doesn't have actual issues (namely load times; game could have also benefitted from a separate inventory for key items), but it's a game I think deserved much better reception than it got. It did so badly it got Kikuta to leave the industry for half a decade (and when he did finally come back, he was composing for eroge).

Also, while the series has since gotten rather popular out here (especially during the PS3 era), Tales of Destiny and Eternia sold like shit here in the day, have no PSN rereleases, and Eternia in particular seems to frequently get ignored (a $120 aftermarket price doesn't help) compared to other titles, even amongst fan artists that like the series.

:^)

I thought you were being serious.

It's not gay if I still like girls.

Sam thing that happened to spoony funny enough

First ones a horror so it don't count and the other is popular now so it don't count either

Some days, yeah. But it's also been a kick in the ass to learn to cook for real. The safest way to eat is to buy ingredients and make everything from scratch. Fresh everything, nothing packaged. It tastes way better too; you've just got to put the time in. I recently got my first real cast iron skillet and am currently learning how to properly sear meats and veggies.

Binging with Babish is a great and relatively young YouTube channel I highly recommend for learning to cook. Quick editing, lots of helpful information, explanations for everything as he does it, enough charisma and humor to be entertaining, and he recently started a side-series called Basics with Babish where he's actually making episodes designed specifically to teach cooking technique. Embed related; he usually makes food from TV/movies, but he took a crack at some dishes from Breath of the Wild.

Nigger, really?

I can go all night with this. I am prepared.

Truly political correctness has ruined everything.

Might also add though that Legend of Legaia is still on my backlog. Not trying to say it isn't underrated (can't speak personally of it, but I've seen a good it of liking for it over the years from anons), just disputing status as "most".

If you don't count Koudelka as being an RPG, then do you count Parasite Eve as one? There is such a thing as horror JRPGs. There's just not many of them beyond Sweet Home, Koudelka, and Parasite Eve.

shut up you bully.

Also
Except Eternia has never been particularly popular. Symphonia and Phantasia are the older Tales games that get the most interest from Tales fans. When the only option that won't rape your wallet is emulation (as far as Eternia PS1 is concerned anyhow), and some people have hang-ups about doing so, that tends to keep the amount of people that have actually played a game down.

I've actually been watching binging with babish for a while now. I watch a ton of youtube during the day so got a crap ton of channels.
And hey at least you are using your allergy for something good. I'd probably just eat a really restricted diet of shitty food and be lazy about it.

Parasite eve definitely ain't a jrpg, thats just a bad tps

I think I'm gonna find more Fuuka to fap to, then go to bed. She's the autistic girl, right?

Cya next time fam

or fap to trap porn like the faggot you are. :^)

Yeah, doesn't mean anything.

Silver linings, yeah. I enjoyed the idea of cooking as a kid anyways, so this is kind of a return to that, even though I'd rather be spending my time learning other things.

I need to make enough money to afford a private chef/meido.

Fam I think most nip food is made with soy, they might kill you

I wonder where I can download every season of Hogan's Heroes.

Hue. I don't need her to actually be Asian. It'd just be super handy to have someone to cook a tailored menu for me because I've got enough shit to do.

Unrelated to anything: I'm digging through an old HD with ancient threadcaps.

The internet

Stop making me feel old

Always fun. If you find anything good in there, dump it.

Too bad I lost a hard drive about seven years ago. Lost a lot of good stuff on that.

hue

Don't look now, but it's almost 2018.

Only 2 more years til I'm 30, kill me

Have ancient (but still recent compared to Pompeii graffiti) shitposts.

And you don't even have becoming a wizard to look forward to, do you?

That's when I learned to do that, user.

It's often argued about whether or not older imageboard culture was better or not, but nobody can deny it was different.

Here's some random bullshit of various formats I haven't seen posted around in years.

Same.

It was just more innocent and less cynical than it is now. Still compete assholes but at least there was a carefreeness about it.

It's almost hard to comprehend, because things were already pretty cynical back then. I think we had a better sense of humor about it. Now we feel the writing on the wall. I mean culture in general, not just here. We live in interesting times, for better or worse.

I lurked a lot back then as underageb& and I can definitely tell you it was better. People were more free with what they liked and didn't try to be ironic about everything.
No one would post a fucking bel-air of the bee boss from MGS3 nowadays.
A poster from /a/ earlier today coined it pretty well saying that there is no real general 'board OC' anymore it's all very series-specific.

Such a shame the archives of yore have gone under, leaving such a time to only remain in old screencaps. The carefree days are long gone. Imageboards do best in that space where there is enough awareness to attract the occasional newfag, but not in public view enough (or well protected by their reputation) to prevent that trickle from being unmanagable. Hackers on Steroids did a number on halfchan all those years back, and I can't help but wonder if it was intentional. Best way to kill an imageboard isn't to get it taken down from the host, or net entirely, but to flood the userbase with pollution.

I don't think we'll ever get those days back.

Been debating writing and posting a Holla Forums Christmas poem for later this month that ends with a visiting Uncle Holla Forums getting sick of Mark's shit and tossing his ass in the oven with a sign of "do not open till next Christmas" on it.

I really like to think that internet as a whole is like that pic of the growing girl going through the years from 4chan. You know the one, I'm sure. I wish I named it. It's almost obvious when it hit me. Now that we're in the twilight years of the internet before either the tech companies drive us out and force us into their datamining and ID checking shit, government coming in to clamp down everything and have to have an ID to post anywhere with your real name and address in your profile or the ISPs to completely clamp down on everything and making using anything but the services they allow full speed internet. That last one being the best case scenario.

We're living in the twilight of the entire internet. Perhaps we'll find somewhere hidden underneath the series of tubes or in the binary but it certainly be closer to hiding like cockroaches refusing to die more than anything.

I must sound really gay.

That's a pretty astute observation. We need more actual board OC, not series OC. I kinda miss the Winter Ball type events, to be honest.

Maybe not; we're a different type of people now. It's hard to bring back culture, even harder than to make an original one. That said, there seems to be enough of us around to remember the glory days, as it were. Heh. Glory. Right.

Do it faggot. And don't tell anyone else about it until it's done. Revealing a project in progress actually causes a preliminary dopamine dump that robs you of some of the fulfillment and even motivation in completing it for real. The conceptual idea of having done it tricks you into not actually doing it.

That honestly sounds kind of fun tbh
Bet those sites will be comfy

I ended up rambling and didn't finish my point. I should sleep but I refuse. If we all evacuate to something like i2p or IPFS, it will only be a matter of time until we lose enough people. It's not like having a secure hidden web appeals to many people, especially here on Holla Forums other than a few Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumstrannies. Eventually it will die out with maybe a few people actually using it or all the people willing to work on it and keeping it secure will drop.

Jesus fuck this is old. I think one of the first flashes I watched when I was a kid.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Halfchan was a shithole, but it was our shithole back then, and we were going to wallow in that sweet muck as we wanted.

You're right that it's hard to make an original culture. Even halfchan's earliest userbase were SA exiles that left for a greener pasture in the moot scoot. But halfchan had the benefit that beyond that early goonbase, it was in the right place at the right time to forge something of an original culture, with the oldfags in number enough able to smelt newfags in the crucible of Holla Forums, discarding the refuse and honing those that could make it through the flames of gore, porn, and shitposting, and teach them how to be decent anons. Here though, the posterbase is mostly a hybrid of disgruntled halfchan anons and reddit exiles, both of which bring their own cultures and tastes with them, and in addition, the site has been attacked many times, name dropped by media whenever they have reason to kvetch about us which furthers awareness and further pollutes the userbase.

In a way it's certainly true. Look at the Pompeii graffiti, and you can see what boards those posts might have been on, where those posters would have been at home.

Alright. That's enough doomsaying from me tonight. I hope to see you faggots another day.

Do it user. Make it funny and include some old memes in there for me.

True. Holla Forums really is the result of a completely different recipe. I wonder what cultural shift would benefit us, and if it could be provoked.

Every time I read all that, I feel at home somehow. Like something I belong to, and in, is proven timeless. I know my people.

Goodnight, user.

I feel as though the true value of memes are not in their jokes and cultural ideas, but in their ability to show distilled visions of the future.

8ch has been an experiment. I've certainly enjoyed my time here, but it it is still an endeavor in seeing what works and what doesn't. The create-a-board thing, for instance: it's a good idea for combatting moderation tyranny, but the downside is both that migration rarely happens (and if it does it doesn't work for long), and the sheer amount of boards prevents anymore than a handful for being in the general eye (whereas having a set amount of boards like halfchan kept all boards in all eyes due to fitting in the header and footer). I feel that I, and many others, are still likely waiting for the Promised Chan, on that has learned from what other imageboards have done to create an agreeable (and properly working) experience. Unfortunately, I have to wonder if the era of the imageboard is more or less at an end though. There is certainly a difference in imageboard culture, and the internet at large, between 2004 and now, and there is no filter to keep reddit, tumblr, and general normalfag cancer that decides to poke around out beyond anons themselves (and that takes concerted effort). And even if you were to make the perfect imageboard, you have the issue of attracting/retaining a userbase, and trying to grow an organic, proper user base. For a smaller scale, see how many boards here never managed to get any sort of popular: A board not getting much activity won't get any activity, because why would you actively try to post on an empty board? It takes a big event, an imageboard dying, or moderation turning outright malicious, to drive people as a group elsewhere, and there's only a chance they might permanently settle. Also Decay Cycle. I suppose this is just becoming rambling though at this point.

A screw just fell out of my chair onto the wood mat beneath it and scared the fuck out of me.

Let me tell you, one thing I don't fucking miss about the old days was that cringy language people used.

The board creation would only work on a site with a much higher population, which isn't a good thing really.