For the third pic

And we will become
THE SONS OF LIBERTY

Both: OKTOOOBAHFEEEEST

THE DUKE OF YORK WAS JUST A YACHT

add in wario and waluigi while you're at it, chump

I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO CRUSH HIM, NO, MAKE THAT HALF A MINUTE!

Not video game related, but Christmas related. The guy singing "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" was also the voice of tony the tiger.

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

are you serious?

"It shall be ingrained in your very soul. Divine assault, Nibelung Valesti."

A real human being? Don't make me laugh!! How valuable is a 'freedom' you didn't earn yourself? The moment 'pride' is lost, 'freedom' is also lost!! You lost your freedom when you lost your pride and confidence!! 'Equality's' not something you're given. It's something you fight for! Any 'freedom' gotten from Lucavi isn't true freedom!

In English the VA is the same, yeah
In Japanese she's voiced by one of the main villains of Caligula Effect

Why he hate human :V

­

Ne seriously dubfags should be gassed.

No it's not look it up.

NO WAY, JOSE

We'll see who's delicate! I may not be able to attack like Chrom, but when you get injured? I'LL be the one stitching your bones back together, care of my trusty staff!

I swear she was the only good part of Awakening

I always keep the ending credits on and sometimes I glance through them drinking a cup of tea. And I noticed something in JRPGs.

Japanese cast: 50 voice actors
English cast: 5 voice actors

A DUD?!

Nobody cares about the mediocre games you have played, nerd.

Courtesy of the nepotistic SAG.

Yeah if you can get in SAG you're employed for life I guess. You can just show up once a week and do a few hours of JRPGs and some anime dubs.

WUBALABADUBDUB

MMMMMM UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE

Believe it or not.

As well as Basch.

What in overwatch is furry?

He's not saying Overwatch is furry, he's saying that the demographic of gay tumblr furfag's love Overwatch.

Ah, I see.

Jelly jugs, next time you come on my court, you better wear a bra. Okay?

I don't remember Shalashaska having such a pronounced nose. Hmmm…

I expected him to shoot himself in the face. You disappointed me

you'd have to be really fucking dumb to do that

He's pretty good

I know the video is already breaking all sorts of gun safety rules, but I don't think he's stupid enough to do this with loaded weapons.

Tis' birth and fate that wrong you, not I.

Why the fuck were you expecting him to do that with loaded weapons?

WHAT'S UP YOU FUCKING, N-N-NIGGERS?

"Want a souvenir?"

"Welcome to the dungeon, Marine. Most unexciting place on Mars…"

I love that this dude always plays the same character, the voice never really got old to me.

Does anyone else here hate Liam O'Brien's "villain" voice? That self-indulgent, emo tryhard voice that Liam thinks makes him sound so cool, but instead comes across as a massive, edgy faggot. Some examples of this are that Infinite character in Sonic Forces, or Ingway in Odin Sphere. I don't mind Liam when he's NOT doing his villain voice (he did a great job with Akihiko, a good guy in Persona 3), but fucking christ, man. His villain voice is just absolute fucking shit.

His voice and tone does fit with Akihiko and somewhat of Ingway Playing OS for the first time, and so far the eng audio is ok, but it doesn't sync with the mouth flaps of the characters. However, like a majority of VAs, he's a one trick pony.

maybe that is the point?

Please don't excuse it. That hammy edginess should never be excused. It's fucking shit and you know it.

bravo

No fucking way.

What? I didn't even recognize it

Wasn't that kind of the point? I mean his origin story was basically being a giant punk ass bitch angry that he got insulted and beaten up by Shadow. Also didn't Liam voiced Zazz in Lost World?

Hat in Time had actors and not only e-celeb bullshit?

A lot of Japanese games the VAs pretty much all sound the same.

I swear it's the same dozen or so people on rotation. They don't even put on a difference inflection either, just speak.

Who voice her in english. I really liked her voice. Did she do other games?

Who's the girl on the right?

BLOOD'S YA NEW CHAMPAGNE
BLOOD'S YA NEW RACK O' LAMB
BLOOD'S YA NEW FUCKIN HEROIN KID

Melina Juergens from Hellblade

I'm conflicted on this on one hand, Ashley got Burch'd on the other Tam-Tam and his shitty game that's supposed to be about mental illness got shilled by game bloggers and is winning awards when it's just an over-pretentious pile of garbage that got pushed through because Tammy still has pull with his journo buddies.

Her voice actress is Ali Hillis and she's an actual actress that also does voice work, including Palutena in Kid Icarrus for 3DS and Liara in Ass Effect.
And yes, she can actually act when she's not playing the emotionless, assless robot that is Lightning.

it's hard to tell it's even the same person, the guy also voiced the smash announcer and puyo tetris's satan

Same could be said of all English actors

I'm glad Burch lost.
She BURCHED 2 of my favorite characters.

interesting

I wouldn't want to touch a game like that period. Anything which has journos cozying up to it this much just stinks. Everything about it seems to unimpressive.

I see you also are a man of patrician taste.

FALCONE… PAWWWWANCH
EEYESS
CUMAWWN
SHOW ME YA MOVES

STORM THEM, GO GO GO, FOR THE IMPERIUM OF MAN

Ashley Williams and Oracle are voiced by a sheboon

She is the female version of Steve Blum, that fucking guy who voiced Least I Could Do.

whats funny is that she does robot vioces a lot

"every day's great at your junes!"

Her voice must be CLANK tier.

this is impressive , all same person

AND THEN JESUS SEX'D THE INDIANS GIVING BIRTH TO THOUSANDS OF NEGROS

They sound nothing alike. You're wrong user.

Steve Blum only has three different voices
Spike Spiegel
Deeper, gruffer Spike Spiegel
Effeminate (Orochimaru)

but what about guilmon

more Sadayo
youtube.com/watch?v=ykMauFefoXI

When you just got laid off from 4Kids

I knew I heard that fucking voice from somewhere.

Was Eggman desperate?

Your turn.