Merry Christmas! What's on your list?

Hey Holla Forums. At risk of sounding like a marketer or an analyst, are any yall looking forward to anything this Christmas? Some new hardware for your setup? or intending to get a game this Christmas? I know a lot of you are too old and lonely to get gifts. Are you getting yourselves something nice? What about the younger kids? Anything on your list youre excited for?

I'm getting myself a Razer Ornata. I really liked the typing action on it, and i need an upgrade. I was waiting to upgrade for a few years because I told myself that i wouldn't get a keyboard until I could go a whole year without spilling something on it.

Also getting a 980 from a friend for christmas. Upgrading from my 560ti. Hoping to be able to run PUBG with it. Unoptimized shithulk.

Is Holla Forums looking forward to a merry christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-Thermaltake-Gaming-MO-VLS-WDLOBK-01/dp/B00EVVNMWW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thread is already dead.

At this point I don't know. Found out the DS flashcart I was looking into apparently isn't sold anymore, and the old flashcart I was using apparently died sometime during a recent trip (though it wasn't too good a cart anyhow). So if anyone knows a flashcart that's close to as good as the DSTwo (for DS/DSLite) apparently was, that would be nice to know so I can research buying it.

I am looking to get a friend a bigger hdd for his PS3 and help him set it up. He's got an old 60gb, so it doesn't hold much and he's been complaining for a while about not having room and being indecisive as to what to delete. Figure a 320gb drive might help with that, as well as for CFW if he chooses to make use of the new exploit.

Faggot OP, at least use a Christmas themed vidya image for the opening image; you can do better than watermarked stock photos. Have Stahn and Rutee from Tales of Destiny.

It is thinly veiled Chen thread

a friend.

Happy holidays, now if you'll excuse me I have to chop the foreskin of a goy's newborn baby *shluurp* oy vey succulent.

there's just a few ps4 games I'm planning on getting in the future, no rush for it or anything. I mostly just want to get some presents for my nieces, nephew, mom and sister. I'm thinking my nephew is old enough for lego but I'm worried because his sisters aren't - but I am going to get them a SNES mini and mod it with a bunch of games.

Chen thread activate

Get another DSTwo+ or an R4 Gold.
DSTwo chews through battery due to the extra processor, but it can run more platforms than the R4.

At that price, buy them a DS/O3DS/2DS and a flashcart per my above writings, then let them loose.

2DS is probably the best for young children as it's harder to break. I should know, mine got abused on a daily basis and works to this day after buying it on launch.

Honk Honk

now i'm using cheap shite - 100 times better

Holy shit I just can't resist saging this thread.

Nothing at all.

this tbh

I normally don't purchase Razer. I was looking at the k70 prior. That said the price on the Ornata, paired with the really good keystroke really made me nut.

Also, PUBG is fun. Because I have friends who play it, and its nice to play games with your real life friends, even if its not exactly a game for you.

Everybody's Golf looks fun. My father and I used to play Hotshots gold back when, and i was thinking of getting him everybodys golf for christmas because i heard its kinda like a successor?

im currently using a cheap 20 dollar dell keyboard. Kicks ass, but if you press more than three keys at a time it stops registering key presses, and I regularly have to press upwards of 5 or 6 in rapid succession with the games I play. And it hurts to type on after a while.

no. and its what? 80 bucks? I can get it no problem. This is about ease of use, and not giving them something to break. They're 4 and younger.

everybody's golf is hotshots golf, hotshots was just the localized name.

I tried to fucking give you a chance OP but you just wanted to be cancer

Trust me, its not fucking worth it. You will end up hating the game and only playing it for your friends quickly. Don't fucking do it.

Lit. Im going to buy it then. Hopefully he'll like it. He's been itching for a good arcadey golf game recently. We just got back from hiking and he specifically asked me if any good golf games are out on the PS4.

Wow OP, did you not check the list of Holla Forums approved games? Better luck next time.

All I want for Christmas is all the faggots to leave Holla Forums.

I've been playing League of Legends with them since season 2, and though I despise it, the banters fun. I find ways to have fun in bad games, instead of just worrying about how shitty a game is.

Holla Forums hasn't liked having fun since 2008 maybe. It's been a concerted effort to be above whatever is trendy and popular ever since then. Not for wrong reasons usually, but its very rare that Holla Forums likes a game that is enjoyed by the normies.

Some whiskey. I'm not sure which ones yet though 'cause I'm not an alcohol drinker at all.
I don't think I'll be buying any vidya honestly. I would be if fucking
BONERLORD
would be released, but I'm not a fool and expect nothing.

Bannerlord has been a pipedream for so long. Im content with M&B still. Ill probably have enough time to wrack up a thousand more hours in M&B and Rimworld before it releases.

death

only correct answer

But then you'd have to leave too.

I tried warband for a bit earlier this year, but I didn't get too far in thinking I'd just get my feet wet for when Bannerlord would release.
Not sure if I should try it again at this point or wait for the shiny new toy to come out. Knowing the Turks they'd sooner return Constantinople than give us a release date.

Shitposting on Holla Forums

respectable trips.

I had a friend who played warband and didnt like it on their first try. they gave it a year, came back ad fell in love the second time. Go give it another shot user, you might like it now.

spoopy

honestly same. I expected my thread to turn into shitposting. I was dreaming it could be a nice, fun thread but I should've known people can't handle fun here anymore.

Nothing. My ex wife estranged me from everyone I know and all the money I have left after rent and food gets sent directly to her. At this point I just want to be left alone.

Just left the country and be a free man again.

im sorry user…

Maybe we could set up a Holla Forums gift exchange kind of thing? I think that would be cool to do this year. Everyone should get something for christmas user. It's a holy time. I know that shithole reddit does a gift exchange, my normie friends are all over it.

That's what you get for consorting with women.

Sounds like someone doesn't like pvp shooters ":^)"

What is a good mouse for people with gorilla-sized hands and more than 2 but less than 12
side buttons that ISN'T razer naga hex?

there was a pretty huge gaming mouse i used a long while ago. some trashy chinese knock off i got for 20 bucks. its like 60 now but it has 8 buttons on it. it wasn't terrible. like a 7/10 mouse.
amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-Thermaltake-Gaming-MO-VLS-WDLOBK-01/dp/B00EVVNMWW

Thanks, looks good

I have none. There is no single game to get excited for.

how about books user? Or a hobby? I got into lifting this year and its done wonders for my outlook on everything. The workout people sound like bullshit when they say working out improves your life outlook, but it seriously is a positive to my life in general.

I already have a hard time trying to learn python tbh.

Finishing my second year of college
I don't have a $2145454 debt though, because I'm an EU cuck

Then don't learn python! not everyones meant to be good at coding user. It takes a different shape of brain. Not a strictly smarter person, just someone whos brain is structured in a different way to alow them to be better at it than others. Different races and genetic makeups influence your aptitudes. Just try something else out. and who knows, maybe working out will improve your mental health, and allow you to learn python with a better outlook. its easy to start!

Don't say we didn't warn you.

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

t. cuck

without contest. After i ended my engagement last year, i've felt so free. Honestly a good relationship that ends peacefully is the best catharsis a man can have to affirm him on his path to a good life.
fucking faggot.

yea, 3D police departments suck

Yes, you are a cuck. learn to use the meme right nigger

I want a proper PC joystick but I don't know which one to get: a PS-style or a Xbox-style joystick. I've used nothing but PS-style joysticks my whole life and right now I'm using the PS3 SCP workaround, but it gets iffy. And I fucking hate the idea of buying a Xbox controller and having to deal with AA batteries.
As for videogames, I don't know. I'd rather spend my dosh on multiplayer games with at least some active players in my country since most of the time these games either don't work or have few players when pirated. Why pay for a current year single player game or an old game whose original devs died?

New tablet. This cheap bamboo is giving me a headache. Maybe a new mouse and keyboard so I can finally have a reason to stop using this shitty dell stuff.

Ouch. My grandpa once said "don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die."

Probably Witcher 3. Not much else I want.
Triple A titles suck now, or don't live up to expectations, and gaming is entering the "post-modern" phase of development, where it's all meta hipster crap that tries to "redefine" what a game is, like the Job-simulators, UnderShit's "Saving matters" mechanic, or some other crap.
The next 5-6 years of gaming are going to be mediocre at best, full of experimental indie garbage at worst, and have a few rare gems, most of which are made by independent groups rather than big name devs.
After that, then we'll get post-post-modernism, where people will actually make good games again, and know how to do so.

post chens

hmm yeah in one hand (is this a right word?) I don't need to learn any condition so to say for working out. I used to excel a bit better in math than a language back then when I was in school, and since having a good understanding of math is also a good base for learning a scripting language, so I thought I give python a shot since it is easier to learn compared to C++ for example. Yeah having a better mental health would be nice since as I wrote before I don't have any motivation anymore for learning, I finished reading one book about python and then I gave up on the second one. I would really love being able to use a game engine to make my own game instead of making mods.

At least I do know a bit how to make models in Blender so I don't need to really on somebody else to make for that, and for the math part I have done only the relative basic ones and now even that I am a bit rusty about it. Mhmm I guess it would rather help a bit better when I am doing a rough day/week plan on what to do so that I have some sort of a cycle instead of doing things spontaneously, since I already have ideas what I could do. Thanks for the heads up user.

Switch over to Lua. Python will just make your FPS sad.

Godot uses GDScript which is based on Python so that's why I wanted to learn this one in the first place, and since Godot has support for language binding I can learn C++ anyway later when there is a serious issue about performance, no?

What about a bad relationship that ends horribly?

Bound to happen, so at least it's predictable.

i mean even then, you can learn a lesson. at the end of the day it depends how negative of a person you are. eveythings going to end eventually, and i think people put too much focus on it and cant accept that when things are over, theres more to your life.

Better to masturbate to animated 2-D girls every night than to lose your friends and money to a manipulative whore.

Nothing.

This year has sucked and has been one of the worst years in recent memory. I lost my job, am struggling to get a new one and I have very little vidya to occupy my time because Comcast started to go down hard on piracy.

My only wish is for the western world to come together in unity amd realize Christmas as the ultimate celebration of the Western World. A holiday born from both Christian and European folk tradition alike

OP is a fag.

i know that feel user, but after a while you're going to be glad to not be married anymore. took me a few years.

sorry, what i mean is, you'll eventually be happier than you were even before this shit happened. just stick with it.

(checked)

Prayin for ya stalker!

you sound like a merketer or an analyst.

There's a few things I'm looking forward to.

>accidentally found out that my nephew bought me a switch

I think I'm most excited to two weeks of complete solitude and video games.

a peaceful, painless, instantaneous death while i sleep.

the world is fucked and everything will only get worse.

Not really. Being a busy wagecuck made me somewhat distracted and I don't wish for the sweet sweet release of death as much I did in the last few years.
I just want a cute face with a sane brain in it prepare a lap pillow for me when I get home from work
OP is a fag. An underage fag.

was this supposed to be use like a Wiimote and turned to side like an NES controller?

Going back in time two days to call you a sheep faggot. Seeya Wed, OP.