Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EP9X5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Darkness Community

Okay, I believe you.

KEYBLADE

Could it be Italian Xehanort?

I'm quite worried Kh3 will have shitty combat

From everything seen it looks like it won't flow as well as kh2 did and it looks like options are severely limited via keyblade choice
Also the dev time for this was really small, I worry again it might be super unfinished and unpolished.
I also highly doubt multiple playable characters, which is gonna suck ass. No one likes Sora

Alright Holla Forums, let's play a game

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

A HEART

You stinky.

not a good game

Nothing

Dragon dildo

Jenova

kingdom hearts is for fags
fuck you

Let me take this chance to ask, how accurate is this?

Darkness.

Man I miss the way "black" things looked in the ps2 games. That weird soft type look it had.

I like sora. He has shirtpants

No one's going to watch your video

I JUST WANT A GAME WITH KH COMBAT AND WITHOUT NOMURA'S AUTISM!
FUCK!

well shit user I am sorry, I picked up the series quite late in life and quickly dropped after realizing the clusterfuck of a plot it had but was curious to know where it would end up, just not enough to play the games.

There is no clusterfuck.
That's all there is to the story.

A FF12 with the original script where Basch is the main character

another box
With a keyhole

WHEN JEWS WALK AWAY

shoo

Why so sensitive Moishe?

YOU CAN HEAR THEM SAY

I can't believe it took that many replies to get this answer

what you say here conflicts with what you say

DONTE THE DEMON KILLER
HAS A NICE RING TO IT, DON'T YA THINK

KEYBLADE

Well, I'm polish so, you know how it is.

GOOOOOOOOY, DONT GAAAAAAS ME, OY VEY

Homegrown autism is superior

I still can't fucking believe they got Christopher Lee for this shit, and it's not like he's been grandfathered in because of some Disney role either.

Back to Gaia you go.

It's the power of money. KH is ridiculously popular and I still to this day cannot fathom why.

Considering how huge the older Disney games and Final Fantasy games were on their own, putting them together should be more popular than KH actually is if anything. I feel like swapping platforms every other release really stole a lot of the series thunder.

Feels bad satan.

It only took so long because they had the great idea of making tons of other sequels and prequels all with completely non-indicative titles. Who the fuck actually knew Chain of Memories was a sequel when it first came out? The name and fact it's on gameboy just screams "cheap spinoff/demake".

>Inb4 they replace him with young Xehanort

I thought this was dead, I gave up when they started splitting the franchise across platforms.

Nigger, KH3 is finally coming out next year.
Or its probably another lie, last year I actually thought it would be out by now

So, you stopped on Chain of Memories

Release date confirmed by trips.

I actually played CoM and 2 but then they kep going with the fuckery and I noped out

The fucking thing was announced almost 5 years ago. It's been TBA longer than the time it took to release 1, COM, 2 and the remake of COM.

yes
unless it's another lie

Pretty much the same. Not gonna buy 6 mobile consoles and a japanese cellphone to keep up with the series. I skipped CoM cuz I didn't have a gameboy or whatever and there was a lot of shit going on in 2 I didn't get. I don't think there's any hope I could understand what's happening in 3 without having played anything since 2.

You can get like all the games on PS3 now besides the DS games, but like, nothing fucking happened in those, so whatever

Days is on the 1.5 HD collection.

pretty sure Days is just a movie on 1.5 hd collection

Even better. That game played like shit.

It's a game about going though all the cartoon movies you watched as a kid and beating the shit out of the bad guys with a stupid looking weapon.
It's got the Disney side to draw in kids and after KH1 it gets an angsty story for pre teens, all rapped up in animu bullshit. It's the prefect game for the autism community.

Anyway I found this Keyblade looking Lightsaber at the store yesterday.

trasnlation

The MoM's Heart. It's all a Ploy for him to assume control once Xehanort and by Proxy, Luxu complete their roles. Somehow Braig will play a bigger role in it all.

I wish I tried it sooner. This story is passable with a side of incoherent sequel baiting but this gameplay is actually really strong.

A bunch of more Xehanorts

At least he finally got to act in a non-villainous role.

Is it just me or is DDD considerably harder than BBS? BBS on Proud was a cakewalk, but here I'm actually struggling with some of the enemy mobs.

We like Poles user.

KH3 if you preorder the 200 dollar edition. :^)

CHINGA TU MADRE

If you are really polish you should have more reason to hate jews than anyone seeing how they hyped you guys up into war with Germany then left you to get gang banged by them and the USSR by yourself.

DDD was only difficult for me because I got too used to the purple parkour shit and never really figured out how the dream eaters worked. I gave up after a while because fuck the 3DS stick seriously.

A new universe.

FUCKING NOTHING

Do you think the reason Nomura's so obsessed with belts and buckles is because he's just a huge Michael Jackson fan?

this is never going to happen. and neither is KH3.

Belts are authority symbols.

That's right user, there will never be a Final Fantasy XVI ever either, it's not like they would milk a cashcow for eternity or anything.

who talked about FF? im talking about KH here nigger, dont put words in my mouth if you're gonna put something in my mouth put your dick you faggot ;)

He's a twink bitchboy who gets gangfucked by male models every weekend.

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/suicide/

So he's evil, right?
>And why can't I find a good rip?

The time machine Riku uses to go to the past and grow up to be old man Xehanort after years of darkness

He literally does it because he likes them and he adds even more every time he's told to take it easy with them.

So imagine if we tried that same logic with tits covered in belts and zippers.

Son of a bitch is soon going to buy all the Hot Topic stock just for the very sake of owning it.

If anyone has any reaction images that portray confusion, exasperation and arousal all at once be free to post it.

That's even dumber than Kylo's lightsaber. Holy shit.

I'm Gay Xehanort

1. there is nothing game-ruiningly wrong with the 3DS stick
2. if you can beat BBS on proud you should be able to slaughter absolutely everything (Julius included) in DDD, no excuses

The 3ds stick is made for preteens in mind.

The Japs have tiny manlet hands and they are the ones these portable game devices are made for. This is a known fact.

is there anyone who actually knows the kingdom hearts story anymore
aren't there like 10 spinoffs, some on old nokia phones, that hold important story information
how could anyone know or understand wtf is going on in this series anymore

Still fucking floors me to this day

and so it begins

the dubs never lie. KH2 was the most enjoyable (and hopefully the) standard SE is attempting to top. whether or not KH3 will actually pan out is another matter entirely

you're implying he actually has a reason to like belts so much

Around the time of the world wars, belts were a military status symbol in nippon. They became a more general symbol of power and authority over time, and that's why you see shit with crazy belts in nipshit. Think of Lulu from FFX and how she had aura of authority about her. Can't explain the zippers though.

I buy it.

More than Lulu, it finally fucking explains a lot of JRPG character designs with belts coughLusofromFFTA2cough and why Nomura in particular goes borderline crazy with them

Keep in mind this addendum. I've never actually verified this. I'm just repeating what I heard ages ago.

With a super lazy search on wikipedia the only mentions of belts in imperial Japanese uniforms were the cultural items know as Senninbari but that doesn't look like a western belt.

God dammit I want to get to the bottom of this. I know there has to be a reason.

Let's not

Bump :^)

One simple google search later.
archive.is/EP9X5

I don't just mean in KH and FF. I mean in general. Nomura isn't the only Nip who does this.

It's not that hard user. Though I will say Nomura is the greatest offender of this particular design choice, other nips don't use them as liberally as he does.

there's actually nothing in the box

I just disgustingly wasted 3 hors of my life watching that video and I kind of understand kingdom hearts now
however this is far from normal fag bullshit, and I'm curious as to why you typed that because every single person in that video is a faggoty nerd/autist, the sound of their voice, the vocabulary they use, the way they laugh. All of it is the same level of cringe and autism I unfortunately need to deal with when I''m out playing magic the gathering or when I need to be the chaperone for my younger brother to anime/video game conventions

He just looks Italian to me

Nice id switch

Except she didn't. She was a failed guardian who had to settle with a retarded Bostonian-Hawaiian happa water polo player. She's only ever considered to be anything other than a loser because Tidus is just that fucking stupid.

Darkness.

This was literally because he wanted to test read: Piss off the new 3d animators. It's also why all the non-engine cutscenes either show her above the waist or far from the camera

PEEEEEEASE. OH BABY! DON'T GO!

This fucking guy gets me every time. He goes against the grain of every scene and doesn't fit in at all.

MoM IS BRAIG

I respected Tetsuya Nomura so much after reading this. What I thought was a somewhat unknowingly pretentious and emotionally stunted serious autist is actually an imaginative young creator in a suit who does whatever the fuck he feels like and will shitpost his own projects with designs and writing just because someone tells him not to.

He's been fucking with us all this time.

Its fair to see his stance. KH after 2 sort of disappeared into being an extremely niche series thats really easy to criticized and is criticized by its own fans. But Nomura still trudges foreword cause he can do what he wants with the project and he obviously atleast enjoys what hes making, and what he's making is probably an expression of his likings. Similar to how some people view the original Doom as a game made by a bunch of nerdy friends who like HP lovecraft, Aliens, metal music , and have some parents to scare. Except this time its unending anime series, over the top fight manga style combat, and character designs that are simultaneously run of the mill but also interesting in their own right.

Jesus christ that's fucked.

You know fags don't care in a genuine way. They want to see how retarded and convoluted shit gets and piece the autistic puzzle together.

Sora was a much better character in the manga.

Kangdom Hearts

Tfw no one reads the novels

That's just a theory

A GAY THEORY!

Everything this faggot makes is shit, except for the Mario timeline, that one's pretty straightforward.

HA HA YOU'RE FAT

Sometimes I almost worry Kingdom Hearts 3 will never come out
Almost

I worry that now that Disney has pulled out the big guns they're going to have enough time to shoe horn a Star Wars world in

IT'S HAPPENING

Oh baby!

thats a terrible direction i wish they would let you either play as someone else or let you carry final fantasy characters to other worlds instead clog then around in a planet only

I don't play Kingdom Hearts for the faggy Final Fantasy characters, I do it for the Disney ones. I wouldn't mind playing as Sully or a few other characters though, as long as their movesets are interesting.

buddy you are playing kingdom hearts wrong

That was already confirmed in the Toy Story trailer.
Which is actually real and not this shit

tiles in sexual positions!