Do you do the bad ending first or the good ending?

Do you do the bad ending first or the good ending?

The true ending

Good first, bad never.

That post right there is a mind opener.
Like what is a true ending?

The one that is considered canon for the sequels.

I bet you don't like drakkengrad.

I'm a general asshole most of the game only to get the good ending

What about a game with no sequels? Or a game that's sequel is totally disconnect from the previous game?

Depends on the game.
If the developers haven't outright stated which ending is the true ending, then it's hard to say.
You've got to look at which ending would connect to sequels if it has one, but I think that the ending the devs put the most time into is the true ending.

Now, that's trolling.

The one I like.

the joke ending

Always bad first, followed by the one Im personally interested in, and finally the true ending if there is one.

Man the bike cuck meme did grow well.

I like that. It's sort of Machiavellian. It's how I aspire to be.

Sort of like Sam Hyde

No, that context is a bit different. Sam Hyde actually meant what he was saying but he said it in the guise of a joke. Though, technically, you're not wrong, because Sam Hyde is actually a really nice guy in person, and I'm sure Mark can attest to that.

i only play it once and start another game

Well he is a nice guy,no doubt. But sometimes I wonder if Sam lived under normal happy circumstances. Like would he have been happier?

Would Sam be a happier person if he lived under normal circumstances? Not sure what you mean by that. I'm quite certain he did live under normal circumstances, he's just seen through the system's bullshit and, by being made aware of it, as well as the degeneracy and decadence in the world, has become broken.

I think what I meant to say was what if he never questioned the system. But you have a point,yes.

I don't have the answer to that. It's possible that he had always been on the track to questioning the system when he went to college for his marketing degree. He seemed like a normal kid in high school, so I think the divergence happened some time in college.

but you have to get other endings before getting that ending.

He probably threw cakejew into the oven and the experience was so traumatic he has a totally true excuse for 12 game overs

Unless not stated, then the one that's best for my character even if it's not necessarily the "good" ending.
I hate when it's a choice of being the cuck and likely getting killed vs becoming the evil superpowered satanic overlord like why the fuck ya want to git cuck'd when you can shoot lightning from your fingertips'n shit?!

Same. I like that the bad ending can be there since it makes the good/true ending feel more important, but first time round I don't feel like seeing the bad ending, and second time round I don't want it to wash out the taste of the good one.

If that were the plot of an actual game I'd probably love it

His comics are often pretty shit, but he's taking the criticism pretty well, which is good to finally see for once instead of the usual tantrum and gamergate-blaming. I was really looking forward to the salt though.

At the same time that the bike cuck meme was picking up steam, he was getting harassed by SJWs for daring to suggest that you shouldn't punch nazis (or something to that effect). He capitulated to them, said he was wrong and that people should call him out when he has wrong opinions. In other words, total cuck.

IT'S WORKING.

I remenber trying Mars War Logs and going with the "I'm a fucking cold blooded asshole" for most of the game.
Ended up missing a crap ton of side quests and story because of this and I learned my lesson.
Always do the good ending first since it's often better written and has more content, then do the bad ending just to see what's on the other side and how things change.
Then do the true ending to set things right

But honestly, I'm surprised games still do this shit. The morality in these cases is often pretty black and white and it makes no sense to change gears mid-game for the character since he'd be violating his morals and theme, nor for the player that wants to see a specific perspective this playthrough.
It'd make a lot more sense to have an option in char-gen that dictates what branch of dialogue will be chosen instead, to keep things consistent.

Alternatively, it'd be pretty nice if good\evil weren't the only traits there. You could have an evil but honorable character that always picks the evil option, but coming something that chalenges his honor, he might instead pick the good option instead since he values keeping his word more than being a dick.

The ending that doesnt have pozz and makes me feel good

Net Neutrality is a fucking meme

Isn't that the same Sam that failed in scamming a bunch of bronies with a visual novel?

I just play normally and see what I get.
If the game is fun and only has two endings, I'll play it again and try to get the other. If there's multiple, I'll just play normally again, but try and stray away from my previous choices.

Whichever ending is harder to get
A good game will make the bad ending harder to get (but not collect every god damn weapon in the game like nier)

Do it blindly. If there is a true ending, get the bad ending beforehand (if you don't need to get it first). Virtue's Last Reward was the only game where I didn't get all the bad ends because I didn't have it in me to let Quark die.

1. Blind run, get whatever ending I end up with.
2. If possible/obvious, do alternate endings blind.
3. Admit defeat and look up how to get any remaining endings.

Also the progress through this depends heavily on the game; most of the time I don't care enough to get all possible endings.

Depends. If the way to get different endings involves going down a different route/playstyle, I'd try to do the worst endings first. If the ending is based on how skilled you are at the game, I just try to do as good as possible, then look up the bad ending out of curiosity.

Only the good one, I always treat bad ending as a punishment for failing something.

I tried my best at 999 and ended up getting the ending that unlocked the good (true) ending in my first try, then the good ending itself on my second try. I played blind, and I had no idea the first was a requirement until I looked up the other endings. Since I was happy with the ending though, I didn't feel like replaying it for the bad endings. I missed a lot of content that way. I should have just gone for the opposite choices and got the bad endings first.

Do you faggots look up how to get different endings before playing the game? Why not just go in blind, get the ending you get then either replay or watch the others? Mostly it's just a really shit variation anyway.

disgusting.

Unless you're reading a guide, then you should always get the bad ending first. Anything else is bad game design for making it obvious what you're "supposed to do" as the "good guy".

It's usually the ending that's hardest to get, either because you need to 100% the game, complete it under x amount of hours, save everybody, collect all the hidden mcguffins, or just by having seen all the other endings.

I go for the fun ending

Faggots, all of you.

/thread

The one that feels natural, the one that I achieved through my own honest decisions. Going for all endings or all girls ruins the experience and the feeling you got from the first, natural route. Having to do all routes to get the true ending is a garbage mechanic that exists only to waste your time.

i am a good guy so probably try to help people,
unless assholes, then try to understand even if it doesnt make any sense,
if theres no saving the person then its check out time

so depends where ill end up

Bad first then moralfag then anything in-between if I can be fucked.

For whatever reason, I like going full edge the first time and trying to kill/hurt as many people as I possibly can. If the game is good enough I go back and choose a better route.

I like the ones that are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.
But after beating the game first time I usually just go for true or drop it.

Fuck Olgierd. The devil taking his soul is a net gain for practically everyone.

The neutral ending

How do you feel about the neutral ending?

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

>playing it at all instead of just slinging hot memes

I sided with the devil mostly out of fear, the expansion was super immersive for me and I could really put myself in Geralts shoes. As such I was thinking "is it a good idea to piss off the literal devil who even has the power to freeze time?". Also the devil was a cool guy, if you don't get on his bad side

The "bad" ending

Apu is going to have a good time.

game?

The ending that makes me the most profit.

Parasite in City

thanks

Off yourself.

No problem with that.

that's an edit user

Bullshit.

but… why

Postal 2

It's still spoonfeeding newfag

I do the ending that makes me the hardest. Which is none in mordern gaming since everything is either "Dumb-evil" or "Stupid-Good"

You got the "they hung three of my niggers!" one?

Stories are stupid. Games that have them suck.

Bad unless it's horrible.

Eat dicks.

Whatever I get when I play the game.

Good ending first because its always the canon path, then get the bad ending on 2nd playthrough

Depends on what you think the bad or good ending is.

i dont use strategy guides, my "first" ending is going to be whichever one i end up getting.

Without net neutrality, you won't be allowed to use 8ch because no ISP will want you visiting a "hate site". Net neutrality is what forces them to let you visit 8ch and similar sites.

Why aren't games doing this anymore? Are devs just lazy, untalented bastards nowadays?

Could be a subtle Jew joke.

Once the internet is shittier someone will make an alternative that's open source and better. And even if someone doesn't the internet is shit and gay. U wonder if someone will ever kill that FCC pajeet.