Bully 2

Will it ever happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vkq72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hopefully not with nu-R*

No

Yeah, pessimistic as it is I agree, they'd fuck it up with online P2W

I may be buying the Scolarship Edition on Steam. Should I?
Or is it one of those game (Like GTA SA) where I have to download patches to get the game to work on a modern system?

no bully

Played it. It's just the way I remembered it. Nothing seemed too different other than bug fixes.

Best game R ever made.

I'd take it. The first was basically the good parts of GTA without the worship of nigger culture or at least not as much of it.
Though I don't see why nu-Rockstar would make games, when GTA5 still prints money to this day, especially in Jewrope.

If it does it will be riddled with lootboxes.

Why would you want a new one when Take-Two Interactive confirmed that all their future games from their subsidiaries will have microtransactions to the max

you know this would not go well

Why not? Women are fucking savage bullies.

Are you gay?

There was a case in New Zealand where a teen girl fucking burned herself alive because of bullying. Only Tibetan monks do that shit because of rampant bullying from Chinese communists. Think about that for a second.

Can’t wait for the protagonist to be a kick ass female of color with a headscarf, and the entire storyline to revolve around fighting back against the oppressive system.

Nigger it's bully. The point is YOU are the oppressive system.

Man I feel bad for Gap.

>and suck loads of dick off-screen

This would be pretty funny, Id play it.

And the principal is literally orange-skinned and has a shitty toupé you have to steal in a mission. He'll be the main villain because he wants to get rid of all the nigger gangbangers and other scum to Make Bullworth High Great Again. He probably molests female students and even teachers and the endgame involves exposing him for it. Am I forgetting anything?

Yeah, there's a rumor that the art teacher pissed on the principal and there's videos of it.

You're FtM Trans?

They are but in a very different way. Brute force isn't generally their thing unless the target is a real weakling. You could definitely make a good game about it, but one in the vein of the original Bully? Possibly not.

A guy's idea of bullying you is pushing you into some mud or snow, kick you a couple times, laugh, call you a faggot and fuck off.

A chick's idea of bullying you is to make you fall for her, push away your family and friends, marry you, sleep behind your back, get you to raise kids that aren't yours, divorce you, take your house and car, kill your dog and have you pay alimony for life + child support for whoever's kids those are, then when you inevitably kill yourself, using your suicide as proof that you're mentally unstable and that she needed to cut you off, for which she will be praised and hailed as a strong woman, and supported by the government for the rest of days.

One is an important part of making boys into men, the other is an important part of making men into corpses.

Yes and? It'd be like yandere sim and maybe a mix of the nemesis system from shadow of mordor, where you fucking destroy people's lives. It could be more stealth focused where you need to examine them, find out their weaknesses and fears, then come up with the perfect plot to make them an hero.

Pretty sure that it's impossible to do that without it becoming a "patriarchy smashing simulator".

What are you talking about?

You whiny amerimutt lightweights think you're tough survivors because you got bullied in school? Your pansy asses wouldn't last a week in a Japanese school without you reaching for a hemp rope. No going for the High Score either because Japan is nogunz.

I want her to bully me

Faggots, you know what I mean. A western studio trying to make a female bully would be horrid. She'd probably look like some shaved head bull dyke who bullys others because of sexism or some shit.

A modern Bully by rockstar would be complete shit and would only be raped and milked to death by the current-year industry.

Really tired of this "muh west" blackpill.

yes, it is pretty fucked.

She was probably a retard who didn't think it would hurt that badly or thought it would end quickly.

>lust after chad cock
Mite b cool

Then you haven't learned a
Damn thing in the last 10 years and aren't from around here. Unless it is a small indie team it's going to be shit and even when it's a small indie team you have a high chance of it still being shit and/or pozzed.

You type like a faggot. Shut up.

No fuck you. This constant fucking pessimism is annoying when we are talking about fucking hypotheticals. Of course it won't be like any of us think, and neither will it ever come out, but you have to come in here bitching about "muh pozz" acting like a huge no fun faggot. Go back to cuckchan.

Don't get it on Steam, It crashes constantly on newer computers, You would be better off emulating it.

It's no sukeban but damn if you're not getting me interested

wouldn't this just be a less violent yandere simulator?

If there was a way to kill herself and receive more attention while it being less painful she would have taken it. If there was a way to kill herself and receive more attention though it would have been more painful she still would have taken it. The degree of pain meant nothing to her. She chose self-immolation because she was an attenion whore and it got her attention. There is nothing brave or respectable about burning oneself to death or about suicide. It's cowardly and only runs from the issue.

>tfw that girl looks exactly like a chick that I fucked while I held her in a chokehold/knew in the 11th grade

She could have jumped off a building and gotten just as much attention with a fraction of the pain. And she's dead anyway, what's attention gonna fucking do for her retard.

Hypothetically it would suck and you're a cuck for playing with the idea. You want a spiritual successor then whatever, thats not what the threads about though.

I already admitted the idea would work well, but it probably wouldn't be realized too well by the original Bully devs, and it'd be insufferably handled by any modern dev.
I had Yandere sim on the brain too don't worry.

The OP is just a picture of bully 2 saying "will it ever happen?". That's pretty fucking hypothetical. Now fuck off gay nigger, we're talking about vidya in here, if you can't handle that then fuck off.

Jumping off a building wouldn't get you that much attention. At worst you have for the first few days people saying shit like "did you hear about that jumper the other day", "what a sad outcome", etc. And then she would promply be forgotten because plenty of people jump and isn't that big of a deal.
She's a woman she wasn't thinking logically you moron. She let her emotions take over. If she was thinking with even a tiny bit of reason she wouldn't have killed herself in the first place.

And hypothetically based on the publisher and developer it would be a shitty pozzed up mess. Would you be enthusiastic over somebody posting a picture of Mass Effect 5 with a "will it ever happen?" No, you'd tell them to fuck right off. A game where you play as a bullying girl could work, but not made by any AAA western dev. I'm just keeping it real and if you want to keep letting western devs shit on your face then be my guest.

It's already done, it's called Life is Strange. Women never consider what they do as bullying.

It's not bait. A lot of people commit suicide near my area because it has lots of bridges and cliff sides. It gets to the point that jumping is no longer a special and unique way to kill yourself.

That's not a hypothetical, that's fucking real life you idiot. And all you've done is stifle conversation this entire thread with your incessant whinging. Fucking leave already if you are so booty blasted by people talking about a video game that doesn't even exist.

Well do they just jump off in the middle of the night or do the cops get called and they try and talk them down? Cause the latter is gonna rouse people regardless.

Keep in mind the OP is just a shopped image. It isn't necessarily a girl protagonist.

It's too late, my dick has already taken control.

Yeah so?
Nobody cares that you had sex.
LITERALLY NOBODY

Go back to Holla Forums

I've stifled conversation? I said it could work from a spiritual successor point of view but you were bent on defending western devs against my "blackpilled" view on them. If anyone is shitting up the thread it's you.

holy fuck you just want it so bad.

Remember when we bullied your country on a nuclear scale, Takahashi?
Remember how we took your army away and made you our bitch for all eternity?

You're such a beta faggot.

Feeling a tad frustrated?

Stop feeding him (you)s, we all know what he's here to do.

you know I keep forgetting to ask where this chick is from, anybody willing to give me a source?

FUCKING LITERALLY EVERYONE IS Holla Forums AND GO BACK DAMN IT FUCK ASS

Fellate a gun, you fucking faggot.

Its Nagatoro, user. Name alone should suffice.

You really are new aren't you.

Gotta love how you imply I'm a jew while you're the one defending current year western developers. It's because I called you a faggot isn't it?

Are you looking forward to pay tuition cards?

Typing "blackpill" over and over doesn't warrant for much of a response.

If you didn't care so much why did you respond in such a volatile tone, faggot?

Ok, what just killed this thread
I was really liking it for a second

Kill yourself kike.

I want this right now

thx user

Nobody cares that you got your dick wet
Go spew your drivel elsewhere, Chad

No.
Also

Suck shit, faggot.

What do you mean by "mystery meat"?

Half gook girl with fist wrappings would be hot as fuck though

Do you think it would be good the make Bully 2 take place in Bullworth again? Or a brand new setting

Girl whose ethnicity is a mystery

Uni, of course. With lots of safe spaces and triggering. It seems so obvious to me.

Was literally thinking the same thing. Except half nip, not gook.

I'd rather hammer nails into my balls than play it.

Bitch, please.

It would go erotically.

Femdom cucks are only a step above average cucks, but only because they take their wife's dick, they don't ask others to dick her.

Did you not watch what I posted user? Those are all girls.

What did he meme by this?

The entire time I was watching this, I could only wonder why red jacket didn't just uppercunt the bitch, given she was at the perfect height to land it at crotch level for most of the video. I don't get what people see in this

Actually, futafags would be in the middle of the two. Because literal dick.

You mustn't've'st have seen much bullying when you were young. How else is she suppose to let her know she wants to be her gf?

You doing okay there, r/incels?

Would it not be acceptable if the premise was the choice of a male or female bully, with each having varying effects on things like female having better taunt abilities and male having better fighting abilities?
Then again, there's no chance of this happening because it's too sexist for the current year.

That's perfect. I can play a girl and fap to my heart's content, then tell all my friends I played a boy.

I would colonize venti

Given the heavily divergent game styles of a male vs. female bully, you shouldn't do that. Focus on one or the other, as the original game did.

So just Yandere Simulator but made by Rockstar and not some weeb jew faggot who can't code?

Yanderesim still depresses me. I was looking forward to a game made by some user and then all the sudden he becomes a huge fag.

t. virgin

Itll be filled with pro-Israel, pro-commie, pro-transfaggotry, pro-lefty, pro-Obongo, pro-Shillary, pro-libtard, pro-nongunz, pro-censorship, pro-pronouns and ebin nazi punching while quoting Rick and Goyim while sucking a rainbow colored cock

Even fans put in more effort.

No, kill yourself you useless, projecting sack of cellulite.

Now this is hypothetical and that would actually be sort of neat. Play off the strengths and weaknesses of each gender when it comes to getting people's goats.

You could even implement a neat morality system to your bullying.

See girls like this all the time. Half spic, half white

Or it could be in the same vein as Mean Girls, where you just play as a nobody QT who got roped into shit because one of the popular girls wronged you in some way which could be backstabbing or something extremely petty, and your so-called goth ally who is the same league as that blue haired cunt in life is strange tries to coerce you into doing shady things.

Mission Acomplished.

I could have too but the dumb fucking roastie constantly pissed me off.
She was just about throwing her goodies at me too but I was too autistic to fulfill her demands.
She has a really nice body though
Most likely was a whore too tbh

I doubt it given that GTAV is still printing money, but allow me to entertain the thought of it happening.

why would you want it to happen? You gotta realize that the most rockstar games aren't actually that great and rode off novelty, GTA in particular. 5 was particularly bad but it sold like gangbusters so they'll keep using that formula knowing full well they can get away with it

fuck it, im making this in RPG maker or something

I would play female Bully. She should have the option to hang with Stacies but not be a Stacy herself.

Set in the tanned tomboy ascetic who gets to bully and one of her victims presents her with a flower, so she gets flustered instead of bully him that day and you've got yourself a good game.

wut

oh baby

I was making a joke about user's bad grammar and spelling.

Now you've done it. You could take gym class, which slowly develops your characters abs and tan and a method of bullying could be rubbing them in a person's face

Don't be so queer.

two steps away from black man
be careful of that slippery slope, user

fuck off

/thread

Why are there 200+ responses when the first answer is also the correct one?

how do females bully

Some other details I forgot to put in
Thinking about the cliques though, I think has them right although I would add the intellects in somewhere.

what is this japan?

The west coast you shitlord :^)

That would definitely work.

playing as some dumb cunt ,, uhm yea i hope it never comes to fruition ….. females are on this earth to please men and get fucked PERIOD! anything else is sjw nonsense

Oh I thought that you were actually going to talk about female bullying in highschool. I got bullied more than once by girls, like when a girl bullied me for nearly an entire year way back when and it was fucking hell, I couldn't even hit her because it was a private school and I had to change schools.

Oh, hi there Holla Forums. I see you're still projecting your mental image of Holla Forums on other boards to make others hate them. That's nice, but do you mind going back to your containment board now? Thanks.

user, in fiction anything can happen. Like dogs talking or wooden doors being able to create air tight seals. Why not women being not shit? It works for anime.

What kind of retarded in the seven everloving fucking dimensions of Perun himself are you?

Do you trust beta cucks to seriously give an accurate portrayal of female bullies?

He's perfectly correct in stating that 3D women are shit. A better and more logical response is to remind him this isn't 3D like did.

Nice try, Holla Forums.

I just so happen to like flowers actually

Except female bullies don't often use physical violence , rather they use psychological mindfuckery on their victims.

I better write that down

Wouldnt a female bully just be yandere simulator without the killing?

Damn, Ya caught me

You guys forgot the most powerful clique in the girl circles. The bitch pimp clique who's basically the queen bee in school because she's a bully through and through and most of her victims are your shy, demure type girls who she get her lieutenants to get nudes of before blackmailing them into sleeping with older people for money and power. She has your nudes and you occasionally have to solve her kikery in the midst of working your own foothold

They're speaking Romanian
t. heard Romanian once or twice

It's not supposed to be an eroge, user. Of course there'll be a queen bee who's leading all the social cliques you're opposed to, but this is still supposed to be a T-rated game.

My thought was that, in order to achieve her ambition of taking over the school and getting revenge on the school's idol, she's forced to become something of a chameleon. In private, she'd still gives no fucks, which could be used against her by one of the enemy lieutenants/leaders and played for laughs with characters who assist you throughout the game. I mean, who would want to play as a slutty bitch when they could be a shy qt3.14 autist bully?

making the character a gender warped version of the previous games antagonist is a bad idea family

Why the fuck would you even type this? This isn't /a/ with a spelling and grammar filter, if you want to type like a faggot from reddit go right ahead and say "fam" already.

stay bootyblasted

My thought was that she doesn't learn to socialize or attempt to look attractive if you skip the tutorial which has you sitting at the complete bottom of the social ladder.

Protip, women use makeup as part of their social hierarchy and will wear makeup only other women can see.

You're retarded, fam.

The problem with that is you need to actually rise up the social hierarchy of the separate social cliques if you want to succeed in the game.

I'll ignore the part where you said you're a steamfag and say don't buy it at all, rockstar doesn't deserve your money. And the steam version is royally fucked up in many ways.

And guess what, because she didn't bully you right you're still a massive fucking faggot.
You should come over to my place so I can give you extracurricular bullying, in a few years you'll be about 40% of a man.

H-hey me too
How come does that flower genus is the 'stock' flower even though not many people know its name?
White flowers tickle my fancy

hibiscus is one of the oldest gorups of angiosperms

Or just say hermano, or mano instead.

Those were the days

would be nice, but we can't have nice things

You entirely missed the point he was making. Making the new game protagonist a genderswap clone that does the same shit is a horrid idea. Girls can be much more creative bullies than just sticking someone's head in a toilet.

I don't. It's way more interesting to try fucking up the lives of both genders.

Oh, how I miss those days

I didn't miss his point at all but he, like you, somehow managed to miss mine. How is a social chameleon who relies on mimicking the behavior of a target group to manipulate people the same as a brash, outright bully who punches people for laughs? I explicitly mentioned that the mechanics would revolve around stealth and investigation with multifaceted social mechanics, based on dress, presentation and dialogue choices. Rather than brutalizing them, you would blackmail, harass and shame them, much like girls do in real life.

that sounds like a crpg/point-click

I think I've just got the OP image on the brain and not reading deep enough into the thread. My mistake. Also your idea is what I'd expect but with some room for the bully to be more direct in their methods occasionally.

poor Jackie is old as fuck now.

You forgot the Jewish Marxist teacher with thats secretly leading the rebellion from with in, and the non conformist female hacker with died hair.

>(((he))) makes a thread about it
fuck off kikestar shill

It would be easy to implement. All you need to do is provide clothing customization. Certain clothes & accessories belong to certain factions. Wearing them temporarily raises your affiliation with that group. Doing things that group likes in a conspicuous manner (doing well in tests improves relationship with Intellectuals, for example) raises their relationship gauge. You could either spend your time spying on characters in a stealth section or simply pay a third party for research on them, which presents you with a quest to mess around with them, or a way to help them. Either results in them becoming your subordinate/friend and ceding their "territory" to you. Dialogue would be as simple as simple quizzes pertaining to the individual you're talking to or group you're currently infiltrating. It would be easy to implement in an open-world sandbox title like Bully was.

Since my idea was that your protagonist is coming straight from juvenile hall, they could engage in violence, but it wouldn't be the focus. Centering the game around physical conflict would be a little too close to the original in my opinion. That said, if I were making my imaginary game for real, I'd definitely include a faction of qt3.14 delinquent girls like from my Japanese animes.

Yeah no I don't want that. But it would be a valid tool in the box for her to deal with weaker people, especially when backed up by a group.

I probably wouldn't make it that silly even if I think it's an idea best handled by the Nips in this current era.

I fucking hope not, Rockstar would just fill it with their garbage sharkcard crap.

Why not make her shit at fighting unless you choose the boxing school and get the boxing trait. It'd be cool to have different way to solve problems and physical violence being one of them if you're trained well enough.

Just like one of my hentais.

no.
This isn't about a sempai obsession

Forgot to mention that they'd basically be your muscle and serve as distractions you could call during stealth. If the game was set in a co-ed setting, you could manipulate boys to beat up other boys (if one of them has information you need, could help you with homework, you want to coerce him for money or he's dating a girl you're harassing for example), but I'd implement a mechanic where they shirk from assaulting girls, which is where the delinquent girls come in. I'd also say that to disincentivize relying too heavily on your muscle, there'd be a system where they/you will get detention, suspended and finally expelled, based on "bad goy points" which accrue when they're in front of an authority figure or in public.

As mentioned, I favor the idea of stealth and using others to do the physically demanding work of hurting people.

She has nigger genes though.

Id release a eugenics program inside of her

Yeah user, but wouldn't you like the idea of turning your bullyfu into a tomboy, cutting her hair short and bullying boys in your boxing outfits?

Using others yes, but stealth is such an overdone meme that very few people do properly. Stealth is for the weak, we are strong.

why isn't this modded with anime yet?

Do you even bully?

Admittedly, stealth is overdone and often poorly done, but since combat won't be a focal mechanic, you need something to do. Social stealth is the best I can think of, because I'm unimaginative.

No user, not in real life.
Hugs > bullies

This tbh
I just want a game where i can be a conniving stacy and breeze throughout the year with alot of broken friendships and broken dreams in my stead

Are you sure you're not confusing it with Magnolias?

Man, everytime i see that guy's art i always seem to be disappointed at the climax, i don't know why

Man, looking at this thread its really shows that people want a cRPG-esque High school game but set realistically. Too bad the most that you'll get is weebshit VN #14335

Did you just ascribe hugging to higher education?
What the fuck is going on around here?

user, poor little autistic soyboys need to be protected so they don't turn into sjws, not hurt even more.

I'm resigned to the fact I'll never see something as cool as this in my lifetime

It's a fetish thread, isn't obvious?

Make it user, make the game. Do it for you.

someone just kill me plz

user, there is a game that is like that. You just haven't made it yet. Will you rise up to the challenge?

Oh holy shit, the fifth one.

Do you still have the Watamote one?

It would be hilarious if there's an easter egg faction that has all the asian kids in the prep school, and the members are Jackie, Bruce and Jet.

Nigger half the work is already done for you. Learn how to mod NES games and mod a sukeban version of River City Ransom/ Kunio Kun or some shit.

Now I'm imagining it like the scott pilgrim video game. This actually sounds pretty fucking silly.

Nigga, Kenka Banchou 1's sukeban mode where every single character in the game gets genderswapped is exactly that.

OK, the mods have the power to spoiler on single image, why can't we do it too?

I think that, if they let other company do the game for them, something good could came out of it. I mean, another company from another country. Imagine a Bully from an English or Japanase developer. Or even French?
There are girls that alre already training to fight during the World Cup next year. archive.is/vkq72
WE NEED A RUSSIAN FEMALE BULLY!

How about we just make a Bully sequel where the protagonist is a /robot/ who after years of misery and struggle decides he's had enough and becomes himself the fucking bully incarnate and even chad and his friends have a panic attack just by seeing him?

Maybe you should die.

There's Hatred, but that's just a Postal 1 clone. A game like you say sounds a bit like a Hitman/Manhunt.

No anons, the soyboys must be force fed raw onions and garlic in order for them to get swole and shit.

is his name notimportant?

Single player game? Sans micro transactions? Rockstar is GaaS now.

Plz no bully

Back to
>>>/tinder/
WE ARE FULL

That's borderline personality disorder.
Do not fall for BPD.
The Protocol for BPD is:
IDENTIFY AND AVOID

y so angery family?

i just got a chub, i have a huge hijab fetishm i would actuelly purchase this

Says who? Why do I need a gun to kill people? Stabbing people works just as well.

You don't need violence to fuck someone up. You could have done it the smart way and shit inside her rucksack while she wasn't looking, or dropping a stink bomb if you want to be more discrete. You could also beat up his boyfriend, if she has one, and tell her this is what she gets for fucking with you. You can also try to murder her pet. You must have 2 int if you couldn't figure that out, dude. You kind of deserved it if that's the case.

I hope not. At least not with a girl bully. Girls are different in that way. High school girl bullies are narcissistic psychopaths, literally the worst kind of sociopathic behavior ever witnessed in human society. Because they know they can get away with it, even in public. Because it's just girls, right? They go for the forced suicides, just because they can. But luckily girls rarely manage to kill them selves. So most survive and get better later in their lives.

Making a game about a gender swapped boy bully, would be as engaging as a glistering rot bubble on a corpse. Bully 2, "The Girl Edition" would realistically be a forced suicide simulator - and who wants that? That's a bit too much realism in a game.

So you didn't actually play Bully then?

That's why a girl bully high school game would be good.Be a sociopathic girl and fuck up the lives of other people

Rockstar wouldn't have the balls to make it right

if no one cares, then why did you and the other guy reply?
it stirred anger from you, showing that in fact you cared.

so just a normal american then

You are aware that in Bully you were not, in fact, a bully in terms of the story, right?
You were a troubled kid who over-reacted to assholes.

I think I speak for literally everyone when I say I'd play the fuck out of a bully game in the style of mean girls

I've been seeing this pushed quite a bit recently. This a /reddipol/ thing?

It's a meme that started being pushed in one day and already had a ton of edits, it's some sort of shilling effort.
They didn't even space it out, it started being a thing with a ton of edits already. It's unnatural as fuck.
It's based off of that one bitch with the square head and her white nigger child but edits didn't start being made until very recently. Makes you wonder (((why)))

Go back to Freech, you Holla Forums goon.

Too bad in this political climate it's unlikely to happens, because god forbid showing women being bitches to each other
Hell, I'd be cool for yet another fucking black chick with an afro as a protagnist in the ghetto, if that's what it takes

I was literally about to suggest a Mean Girls-styled bully
you've got taste boy

I only saw meangirls once so many years ago, I feel like rewatching it since it feels like such an embodiment of the early-mid 2000's

having negress bully would be surreal.

>It's based off of that one bitch with the square head and her white nigger child but edits didn't start being made until very recently. Makes you wonder (((why)))
I saw that image posted aggressively around a period of maybe a week, followed by a complete drop off in activity only to be replaced by the monkey child. I will agree it's definitely an op of some sort.

If there's any hope left in the world then no.

Made by R* Vancouver, not really the same company as R* North.

Better hope you knock her ass out or bullying will turn into full suppression.

I know I used to but I just went through all 700+ I have and only found one with her that wasn't even about her being awkward about being bullied for her lunch money.

Girls are fucking evil man. Putting naked pictures of classmate on darknet evil.

I'm glad I'm a guy. If somebody has a problem with me they'll just beat the shit out of me. Painful but it heals after a few weeks.

And the closest we got was Rule of roses, and it was pretty brutal
So much so that the msm reported that it had CP in it, dumbfucks

Is that the Untitled Buzzfeed Project guy? He made more stuff? I need more of his stuff. Sauce?

pic related, its the history teacher.

Seriously, it could work, just keep the cynical humor and stereotypical adults, fix the shitty mini games in the classrooms and more activities and incentive to skip classes. It would be perfect
and give the protagonist a white male love interest just to trigger people

Wait, it's so obvious, how come nobody's said it yet?
Clearly the only protagonist for Bully 2 is an ugly jewish girl with giant cowtits. A huge butterface backstabbing kike bitch.

I kinda want it.

u wot?

Can someone reccomend me a japanese hand spank comic with cute girls bullying each other into submission.

g/1102382/47ad169dc6/

Yeah, and make him the high honor class student because then he's definitely out of her league and that can fuel more violence.

It'll trigger the alt-right.
I know they oppose the SJWs, but they're just as prone to mental gymnastics when their idea of how the world should be doesn't match how the world is.

Ruthless Playing Game - Hal. maximum bully

well if we're playing that game then at the end of the day no matter what they do will trigger someone.

Really? Why stop there, you might as well make him a football star too.
Now you, too, can date Chad.

The "alt-right" you are thinking is dicky spencer tier cia-nigger cover op who go out with jewesses by day and gay traps by night.

Female Bully could be great, but it would live or die on its mechanics. Yandev teased on this, but he's a faggot who wanted to make Hitman with cute girls. Violence makes it too easy, so we need to go deeper. I'm going to ideaguy the shit out of this:

You are a new girl in a prestigious all-girls school. In your last year in high school, your wish is to become a gang star the leader of the school, as you are a vain, Machivellian cunt. Manipulate your way to the top and rule the school. Not story driven and somewhat randomized at the beginning. Provided no game overs, the score is tallied at graduation.

Everything links back to this. If you cannot curry favor with the powerful or pit them against each other, you will not win. Physical violence is substituted for peer pressure. All that matters is getting people to hate each other, and the violence and abuse flow from there. Never fight fair - you are a woman, after all. Group dynamics, blackmail, scandal, jealousy, rumors, and affairs are all valid.

This is all mapped out like some sprawling graph with links between groups and individuals, complete with fog of war. Discovering sentiment is step one, so maintain a group to do your bidding. Think Liberal Crime Squad where you need to "juice" your underlings with petty acts to work up to big shit. Start them with surveillance of personal politics, work them up to spreading gossip, and eventually get them to do personal enforcement.

As you find potential fracture points, you can wedge them with evidence of wrongdoing (rare but possible to create, strong) or rumors (free to generate, weak and less effective each use). Ruining someone's reputation changes how people behave toward one another. Make two people hate each other and they'll never work together. Make one group hate a smaller group and they'll actively bully them. After a certain point they'll drop out or transfer. This isn't as easy as it seems, and only comes after a great amount of footwork has been done.

The centerpiece of manipulation comes in great "battles": If you think you have the strength, you start a campaign that takes place over a period of time. It happens automatically in the background like a battle sim. People draw sides: "You're with me or you're against me." This polarizes people in the middle, and intensifies each pole of sentiment. (Haters hate harder, friends draw closer.) It is risky and may backfire, so prep work is a must.

Think CK2 but you play as the spymaster instead. Find fracture points in interpersonal relationships or groups to weaken and eventually disband them. Personality types add variety and force you to diversify strategy. Know their weaknesses, find their secrets, create scandals, and pick your alliances carefully. You can link in other modes of gameplay here: Minigames, exploration, what have you.

You also have to protect yourself. Fitting in is incredibly important, and you should behave yourself according to the standards of a group if you wish to win their trust. Every individual person plots according to their whims and you must avoid their traps.

Groups are defined by superficial things you can change easily (i.e. clothing) and ideals (i.e. acceptable behavior). Adding or removing people from a group can change these somewhat, as they act like voters in Tropico: They have things they deeply care about and deeply hate, and these are composited into a "group" ideal. Like attracts like and opposites repel, so there is room for manipulation here to help with entry into a group that would normally reject you.

Just as important as the original, even if it's not mechanically identical to it. You need to keep up with your studies. Peer pressure makes studying less efficient, as does truancy; having the whole school against you will make you drop out, just as you can do to others. Maintaining dedicated underlings helps here.

ok i think we got a great game for the ages here.
stats.

There already is one.

No the epitome of male whiteness is high intellect, high delay of gratification aptitude, got to show the contrast as in it's a story trying to show things. But I get you'd like to date Chad irl.

The epitome of male whiteness isn't being the best in all physical and mental pursuits?
Whatever, Chaim.

No need to make a grand strategy game out of it, you can just make a mission based game with a linear story, having different arcs for each factions of girls

Thank you m8.

I think she looks more like Corey from Hotline Miami 2.

>ywn get horny seeing how pathetic he is, and suck his dick right there and then, making sure he never forgets how pathetic he is while he hopelessly jizzes in your mouth, and seeing him turn into a trap years later

No it's about being the best at building societies, just look around, chinks have higher IQ for spatial, Ashkenazi have higher IQ for verbal, niggers have higher running capabilities, Eskimos are better at surviving in the cold but none made as envied societies as whites, whites have this "je ne sais quoi" that the sterile human-ant farms of Asian societies cannot have no matter how hard they look and that the violent gibsmedat tribes of Africa cannot even start to see.

Show your tits.

Make me, big boy~

I wish I could marry a girl like that.

Gay.

This. Hapa girl bully is a must.

(heil'd)
I like the mission based game-play of the original Bully more as a main game but this could be a another game mode with loads of replay value.

Top down view with æsthetic sprites, like Prison Architect but good.

Fucking 5 star fetish.

This man is a hero and immortalized by memes.

What is the context anyway?

In short a man of the theater turned general blew up some shitty Muslim bridge during the Jugoslav Wars and is branded a war criminal despite protecting Bosnian civilians and treating surrendered soldiers fairly.

that didn't help.

She'll only stay with you as long as you make her gifts, and only has sex with you as long as you buy her something bigger than before.
You'll be her little slave forever, and every now and then you might wake up tied to the bed and have her step all over your defenseless body.

t. likes to get his sack stepped on

basically he got tried in a kangaroo court and was found guilty as a war criminal. He then denied that he was a war criminal, rejecting their sentencing with contempt, and drank poison on live TV as a final act of defiance.

I see now, that's pretty rad.

It was pretty badass

You get to go and stay go. Tribalism is a very heavily embedded instinct and most people don't even realize the have them until they experience crisis at least once in their life.

you go and stay go.

>>>/oven/

Kill yourself.

>>>/nuke/

Sage because this thread turned into pedokikes circlejerking about their anime fetishes.

Which is a goddamned shame, because a Bully game with a female protagonist could be one of the most on-fucking-point "women's stories" because the dynamic of how women bully each other is so different than how men will bully each other. You'd think these harpies would fucking love the idea of that level of representation.

But no, because it's not a "positive role model" crafted specifically to act as propaganda for their talking points - or worse, because it's not a female reskin of a male showing that girls can "do anything the boys do" and with that trademark unfunny millennial "snark" - you'll never hear that story.

Fuck these assholes.

A boy bully calls you a faggot and punches you in the stomach. A girl bully takes a picture of you changing in the locker room, makes it her profile picture, sends it to all the boys in your class, and tells you to kill yourself.

You need to go

If a Bully 2 with a girl protagonist is ever made, could Anita and Ben Kuchera knockoffs be in it as your potential victims?

If there's a god

So she'd LITERALLY just be the female version of The first game's protagonist?

Only if I can be a mean bitch and there are mod tools for sex stuff. LezDom, femdom, bullying, traps, there's a lot of potential with that.

Do you Rockstar could pull something like that off? Bully was a highschool GTA, what you are going for is some kind of bully Carmen Sandiego.

Im not saying the idea is bad, it could work, im saying Rockstar could never pull that off.

As part of the time-management, could you include Athletics? If you invest time into health and fitness, you can personally attend the shenanigans you set for your underlings thereby raising the operation's success rate massively? But you have to invest time into maintaining that physique daily so there's that cost too.

sauce?

I'd think overdoing Athletics should come with a social penalty of people spreading rumours you're a lesbian.