3DS piracy via citra?

Without a physical 3ds to work with, how can one decrypt a .cia file (for dlc in particular) obtained through wii u usb helper (3ds estore versions), s that it can be applied and used with citra? building the dlc to a .cia errors on attempted installation as 'this file is still encrypted'.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/citra-emu/citra-games-wiki/1186864782058134c92e673eda47663aab1b9238/games/animal-crossing-new-leaf/screenshots/inventory.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just look on 3dsiso for fucking predecrypted .3ds files and find out that you can't even fucking play animal crossing yet

Incorrect, actually. Newest canary build runs animal crossing.

Citra is still utter shit and requires a fucking real 3DS’s datadump to work, so it’s not viable yet.

you're a fucking liar and now I'm BLACKED again

Unless it has changed in the past 2-3 years you either need a decrypted ISO or a modded 3DS to use Citra in any meaningful manner.

Wii U Usb Helper provides most of what I need to run citra meaningfully, building them to a .cxi file, and it's been quite successful at many games. The recently added .cia installation is the first shot at getting DLC to work though, but unfortunately only seems to work with a tiny few titles, and either errors or fails to detect on others. Thank you for the help though.

Here's a better question: What 3DS games are worth emulating?

Clealy you are playing as a locked characters is all.

raw.githubusercontent.com/citra-emu/citra-games-wiki/1186864782058134c92e673eda47663aab1b9238/games/animal-crossing-new-leaf/screenshots/inventory.png

Seems fine on other systems.

I don't know I trashed mine the moment I figured out there would be no meaningful games on it. Ever.

that's probably a saved file, not a fresh one. The uploader saved a game on the 3ds after he got off the train.

if you don't have the bios dump then you can't.

plenty of exclusive titles. Final Fantasy Explorers, theaterythm final fantasy, bravely default (and it's sequel), fantasy life, Etrian Odyysey 5, Etrian Mystery Dungeon, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked 1 and 2, Dragon Quest 7's remake… I could go on, but I've made my point.

This seems a worthwhile thing. Assuming I lay hands on a bios dump, what tool or tools on pc would I need to build what I can get into a decrypted .cia file

Joke's on you, I needed a list of games to pirate and I'm already playing Bravely Default

Actually there is a build "citra canary head 619276c" 2-3 weeks old that works Animal crossing but they removed i don't know why….
ALSO, New Leaf don't work only Welcome Amiibo.

Derp, I forgot it needed the update. Above poster is correct. Canary should work with acnl, the removed feature that fixed it was re-added, unless I misunderstood the commits.

After it's got the update, that is.

Add Pokemon nad Link Between Worlds to it.

Yup, the new version has the fix

It is fun to get through the story and to fuck around in end game battles.
Perfect casual game to pirate or emulate. You get one, beat it in ~10h, drop it and move to another one.

Do the fucks behind emulation have their heads up their asses for a reason?

(checked)
Autism + namefaggotry is a hell of a combination.

I suspect it's partially because some of them were literally told either a) they were special snowflakes, or b) they were fucking retards. The irony is that the final form of a supreme autist subjected to either A or B is the same.

Piracy is easier.

It's a pleasant time waster, and fun, but it's extremely easy even compared to the rest of the Project Diva series.

But it's cute how Miku gets mad and pouts when you haven't played for a few days and you have to apologize until she forgives you

(QUINTS)
I could never figure this out. Especially in regards to PS2 emulation I can't figure it out. Sharing a BIOS is illegal and frowned upon yet sharing ISOs is fine because it's technically a backup that just so happens to be hosted on a filesharing service.

The "BIOS" in that case is uniquely identifiable so people tend to not want to post that kind of shit.

That has never been the case, both are illegal and both are easy as fuck to find.