Guys, I really want a Grandia 4

I still have this lying around, what do I do?

Ask for a new panzer dragoon game instead.

It's not going to happen user, I'm sorry.

done, but it's a mobile mobage p2w game

Ask it for a new Jet Set Radio game! Last one we got was on the original Xbox ffs

I didn't make a wish, I just asked what I should do.

Honestly, I'm okay with dead series not being exhumed for cash ins so creatively bankrupt publishers can meet their quarterly projections. I'd be okay with there never being another Grandia even though I loved the games.

I'll never understand this mindset. You lose absolutely nothing if they dig up some old IP and start churning out new games. The worse thing that could happen is the games are shit and you're in the same position you're in right now. You'll have lost nothing. But there's the slim possibility that the games would actually be good, and then you'd have what you wanted.

Stop being a faggot hipster.

Fuck off retard, he's absolutely right.
You can try to ignore it, but it will still hurt knowing what they've done to something you once cared deeply about.

Let us fucking pray that the movie industry doesn't infect the videogame industry with it's reboot obsession.

They already went too far with the shit that was grandia 3. 1 was great, 2 was the same thing made darker and edgier, so still good. 3 was just trash from every possible angle.

No, he's not, and I've already perfectly explained why.
This is on the same level as letting your enjoyment of a game be ruined because you dislike the fandom. You might as well just fucking neck yourself and get it over with, because that's fucking pathetic.

Then allow me to point that your explanation is wrong because you have shit for brains.
The two things aren't similar at all. It's clear to me now that you're baiting, so I'll just stop reading your post there.

Games are always the product of the people that work on them, not the brand name or its publisher. The only thing that could be Grandia about a Grandia 5 is the name on the box.

Shit. I meant 4, but you get the point.

Just let dead things stay dead.

How childish.

It's mine now.

Do it, faggot.

Your feminine sentimentality is the only childish thing here. I bet you throw a shit fit when one of your favorite movie franchises gets rebooted, regardless of how good it ends up being.

user PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THAT.

You wouldn't.

It would probably just get the same treatment as other classic JRPG series like Wild Arms, Breath of Fire, and Arc the Lad: mobile reboot.

dip in salt, gasoline and burn it

Last time I wished master Yoko would make a game with Platinum studios the only draw back was denuvo, which didn't even fuck the game up.
I am pretty happy with my wish.

Make a wish faggot.

Maybe you don't lose anything but you get a whole shitload of disappointment.

I wish for a new Fallout not made by Bethesda

ask for a new outrun nigger

There was once a period when people wanted Suikoden 4; sometimes dead is better.

PLAY NOT WITH THE MONKEY'S PAW LEST YOU PLAY YOURSELF FOR A FOOL!!!
(My integers confirm this)

Hover to see what the price you pay is: the game is exclusive to the XB1, and Microsoft payed for it to stay exclusive.

I remember hearing that 2 has the best story, but 3 has the best gameplay.

For certain 1 had the best girl.

Use it to stop having women be sluts instead.

I KNOW WHAT TO WISH FOR.

I wish that Sega of Japan will no longer have a stick up their ass and release their non-Sonic/Yakuza games in the west.

They all become monogamous dykes.

Make soup out of it
UMA DELICIA

Pick your poison OP.

Let it be. Last time I wanted a new Grandia we got this boring tripe instead.

I want fucking Dragon's Dogma 2, why capcom hate money so much?

Shove it up your ass and wish for a world ending orgasm.

Wish granted, but literally

I wished for a new Thief game once. Do not be like me.