#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: JJ and Jeff Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/gamergate-polygon-continues-using-affiliate-links-without-disclosure/37923/
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Belgium Declares Loot Boxes Equal to Gambling, Vows to Ban Them: archive.is/jM4hL
>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gEyAU
archive.is/5VdpC
archive.is/SBKU7
archive.is/7MAM9
twitter.com/MoeGamer/status/936658423927787520#1512158906.11
archive.is/O8n47
archive.is/G40kW
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/spike-chunsoft-announces-north-american-publishing-branch/45526/
archive.is/PFRQk
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
archive.is/i8EFi
operationrainfall.com/2015/04/30/spjethics-worth-alternative-games-press/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gook
twitter.com/botwzelink/status/937083753431580672
archive.is/J9Rsk
archive.is/tDaZ6
archive.is/1LFt3
archive.fo/iNXW5
archive.is/MxbIx
archive.is/OtkQA
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/red-dead-redemption-2-publisher-doesnt-view-loot-boxes-gambling/45615/
twitter.com/gayforshayclub/status/937136468149010433
archive.is/A3AMS
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/936831878534807552
twitter.com/account/suspended
twitter.com/BroTeamPill
archive.is/gpNd4
twitter.com/AFP/status/937149636694786048
archive.fo/Qwcja
twitter.com/mombot/status/937167931288326144
archive.fo/kIU4t
mobygames.com/game/3ds/lord-of-magna-maiden-heaven/credits
hbrowse.com/14782/c00001
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/29/justice-department-hits-buzzfeeds-claims-of-protec/
archive.fo/nZLbR
danluu.com/startup-options/
archive.is/dUrkn#selection-7985.25-8048.1
research.usc.edu.au/vital/access/services/Download/usc:22780/SOURCE2?view=true
getpaint.net/
krita.org/en/
gimp.org/
archive.is/RhYV4
twitter.com/victorymonk/status/937300442026983426
archive.is/LMboO
twitter.com/Shutwig/status/936931830242140160
archive.is/1DAHV
archive.is/UtwEa
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/twitter-bans-broteampill-posting-violent-threats/45669/
archive.is/OUi70
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-links-smaller-boobs-covered-outfits-causes-concern/45627/
archive.fo/s1POG
archive.fo/0gwnf
archive.is/1hpUQ
archive.is/SIlCn
archive.is/1al2s
archive.is/7RJPl
archive.fo/1al2s
archive.fo/7RJPl
archive.is/M3t84
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/937326857988558848
archive.is/WJrt8
archive.is/IKJAl
medium.com/vidme/goodbye-for-now-120b40becafa
archive.is/iHV2h
startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=youtube has not made any money&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english
archive.is/2YoEy
archive.is/eiGsi
youtube.com/watch?v=JyLkWLhTgfk
reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

archive of previous bread
archive.is/gEyAU

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/5VdpC

Why are these threads even called GamerGate threads anymore?

Floridans stop a madman from killing them. Perpetrator has been identified as one Samaul Al-Hiyde.
archive.is/SBKU7

Antifa like anime tits.
archive.is/7MAM9
twitter.com/MoeGamer/status/936658423927787520#1512158906.11

The sjweeb salt over Pyra's tits continue.

It's great.

Fug.

Don't forget to hide and report obvious shills
Never reply to them

REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

Did you just delete my post?

I didn't mean you, faggot. You fucked up and posted the wrong pictures, but your posts are perfectly on topic.

reminder to guard your (You)puccis and stop giving it away like easy sluts
filter or report if they break the rules

>>13904158 >>13904160

ARE WE BEING RAIDED?

See image.

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Disney as well as Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.
Contact the IRS and California's Franchise Tax Board because of Feminist Frequency's expression of political views which is in direct violation of their charity status.

Maybe. There's currently an autist on Holla Forums who's spamming threads and defending Snyder with Movie Bob videos, so I'm guess some website recently breached containment.

Holy mother of newfaggotry.

For the user that wanted to build a list of who is still advertising on youtube loading ads. From last thread an user mentioned the following that he saw, still to be checked and verified by others:

I don't know what happend with 158 and 160, since they were formatted the same as the rest, but all that green is deleted shills.

I've noticed that too, mind helping me mass report the tard and shitpost in his the thread?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Canada still has a government?

ev'y day, cuffed to a pipe in my basement getting loved. My way

Someone has to enforce Sharia law.

At least it seems like more people are against ResetEra than for, right? If even antifafags are laughing at them, that has GOT to be a good sign. It amazes me that anyone would take a fat bearded male feminists seriously when their main schtick is "I hate titties and I hate myself even more." What sane person hates titties? Now that their leader was exposed for what he is, maybe normalfags won't tolerate these snakes anymore and neogaf will never retake its position as movers and shakers in the industry. The only people paying them any mind is us laughing at them, and game journos (who also get laughed at by normalfags now)

In either case, good night gaymurgays!

Well if the DMC leaks turn out to be true, it could be another story.

How many leaks?

Oh right, supposedly they already have an insider. Best case scenario it's fake. Remember, their containment has been breached. I wouldn't be surprised if an user did that to fuck with them. Worst case scenario is it's true, but even that doesn't mean much. It could just be an insider they had from before.

Nah, I work overnights. I only get to post during the day on my days off.

Resetera doesn't have the "prestige" or efame that neofag had and now with it gone its claim to fame(leaks and devs) is now moot thanks to the imageboards and twitter existing, so more people are likely to speak up about it. Neofag was always a relic of the pre social media Internet.

Are you talking about ads that play before videos exclusively, or ones that pop up on the bottom as well?

There has been a few leaks over the last year or so, at least two leakers were both from Neogaf and they now both moved to Restera, the biggest leak so far happened about a week ago. saying that the game has been in development for 2 years already. There is still no definitive proof any of these leaks are legit,
A bunch of news sites have jumped on this, even though it still just a rumor.

I wouldn't be surprised if Resetera were to collapse for the exact same reasons Neofag did.

I love this timeline

There is a potential shilling of NISA operation being done by journos

It's only two articles so far, and the second quotes the first, but it's still worth keeping an eye on.

A couple of threads ago someone posted an article claiming to be an interview with Falcom's president saying he'd love to keep working with NISA. However the fine print of the article revealed this interview was months old, from before NISA had royally shit the bed with Ys 8, costing Falcom dearly.

In short, the article was bullshit. Drudging up an old interview now seems to be totally useless, unless you're trying to shill for NISA. It may be a coincidence, but NISA did just lose the Dangan Ronpa franchise and they could be desperate. I think it's worth digging the two journos who have made something so far.

First article: archive.is/O8n47
Second article: archive.is/G40kW

Be sure to head back there
>>>/reddit/

Anons fucking look.
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE
Tits are nice and all but why arent you guys paying attention to her ass? Its so small that its literally INVERTED.
There always needs to be a balance in nature and in the previous Xenoblade games the chicks had okay to decent asses/tits, but this game is all tits and hank hill ass.
This bad fucking character design is absolutely criminal to an ass man like me.

Its all going to be ok.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/spike-chunsoft-announces-north-american-publishing-branch/45526/

For myself I watch nearly everything through a desktop PC with adblock on so I did not even know there are ads that pop up on the bottom.

But afaik the user that is putting together the list might mean any and all obvious ads on the YT page.

Along with an older interview in which they claimed that the "publishing JP games pie" was getting smaller, and the fact they lose danganronpa, it's obvious they are desperate and truly need Falcom games as their new cow to milk in order to survive.

In other words: no Falcom games by NISA = NISA may die.

This should be prime TD watch.

Not yet. A desperate, cornered animal is the most dangerous.

It's likely that they'll try their HARDEST to secure games like Cold Steel 3 and other semi-popular games to prey upon.

Feels fucking great
Experience games still getting the shaft though.

I only found out ads pop up on the bottom immediately before I asked the question as I disabled adblock just to see who advertises

If NISA dies, would the rights of Ys 8 go to XSEED?

Huh, YT might be getting slightly more desperate than I thought. But do you remember what companies you saw.

It is Saturday. Have you dug this week? Have you sent emails this week? Get on it. Do something.

No, this was a localization contract between Falcom and NISA and nothing else.

Nescafe
Some random bullshit "This company teaches you how to make big dollars online" type ad
A video ad for that "The Room" movie with James Franco as Tommy Weisseu
A lip gloss ad for some company called glossier

That was just all on some redditlettermedia video I clicked

Yeah, but what would happen to the game if NISA dies?

So who here is watching people go full retard over the looming Net Neutrality repeal?

Safe bet Nestle would be a big bucks account for google yt.
Well at least one of the ad worked in getting my attention. I will make sure to never throw a shekel for "The Room" James Franco version.

Nothing you idiot they don't own the IP.

What do you mean full retard?

There was a video kfc ad just on the main page of youtube at the top. Made me really hungry honestly, I'm glad that I usually have adblock on

When is it happening?

it'll move on to someone else NISA is so shit that I'd rather 8-4kids handle Ys of all things.

It doesn't even affect me as a non-American.

You are the retard here

Nice spacing

Well played

Leave alone. Can't you see he has autism?

I find it quite hilarious, going back to 2015 laws apparently counts as the end of the entire universe

To be honest, I think XSEED got the rights to CS III. Hatsuu only plays the Trails games that XSEED publishes and she just recently finished CS III. Jess is also working again with XSEED and cried recently she is being overworked to death, which only happens when she gets outsourced for Trails games. This means either XSEED is too busy and they need Jess or either they trust Jess to work on Trails.

There's no definitive proof, sure, but hey, it's positive so far. This could also reinforce XSEED's chances to work on CS IV. Which would also mean They wouldn't have a chance to work on another Falcom release for 3 years. 3 years without a major title could hurt them a lot.

One can only hope

We must bully the mentally deficient or else risk that every single one of them ends up as Christine Chandler instead of achieving a healthy state of being or even greatness depending on the type of affection.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

That's as hopeful as me thinking SEGA America is localizing Yakuza Isshin because Scott and Sam mentioned that they won't focus on any other game other than Yakuza 6 going forward, but still say that Scott is working on Yakuza in general, and in the same breath mention people asking them for Isshin

@Failgunner is that pajeet twitter handle.
His account is protected.
He writes articles for Touch Arcade, beautiful pixels and for God is a Geek.

☑ Forced the Xenoblade devs to explore the male gaze

*Exploit

That's already with Idea Factory.

How is any of that anyone's problem but your own? You studied in a shit field and racked up that debt, also odds are good your medical debt do to poor health choices can be placed squarely on your shoulders.

What makes these people think that other people need to be burden for their shit choices.

Can anyone tell me how is xenoblade without autistic screeching about the mechs?

That's gotta be one of /ourguys/ right? I refuse to believe that's anything other than a troll

This. There are certain regulars who consistently don't archive shit. If you're worried about Archive.is space then tweetsave exists for a reason even if it's not useful for screenshots as proof. If you think it's not worth archiving then it isn't worth posting.

I also feel incredibly unsafe when anons post big anime tits.
Could we make it bannable offense?

It must be a fake, I know people can be retarded, but this cannot be real.

this was from the xenoblade thread here

It's a jrpg that expects you to learn it's systems and use them well with minimal hand-holding. It's got pretty big environments and is a but slow paced just like the original, but ultimately is satisfying, especially if you're looking for comfy. The fact that every girl is sexily designed with nice, bouncing tits is just icing.

trips for midori

No.

That image has to do more with bad weighting on the ass than actual censoring, usually but skin weights are not made for reverse bending of the legs.

Its mmo combat.

impressive,very nice.

AHHHHHHHHHH
>>>Holla Forums10985419

mah nigga

meme magic

Because the whole point to it is only in order to get what they want, not to help people. That is why so many leftists act like they would be part of the leadership once their group gets to power, it's not because they somehow have some sort of claim to it, but because they want to get immensely paid to have one of the most comfortable jobs imaginable. Same goes to going to college, they don't go there with the intent of using their time as efficiently as possible and getting the absolute most they can out of it. They go there because either they like X subject or X subject is an extremely respected position to be like being a lawyer or a doctor, and so they end up being angry as a result of finding out that their degree is shit and so is their vision into the future. For example, when Bernie lost, there was tons of salt on Reddit and some of it was due to students wasting as much money as they could to get him elected so that he could make their education free instead of spending the money they should have been using to pay for studies.

I don't think I need to remind you that most memes are based on actual statements or events, purely abstract memes aren't very common.

You remember PSO? It's sort of like that except with QTEs, NPC companions, and a large world for you to explore.

If that's true I hope they get mutual destruction.

How's the damage?

IT'S HAPPENING

I really hope Israel doesn't win. If they do then Iran ends up being the last bastion of free will within the Middle East

Mutual destruction means the destruction of the last secular state in the area, every other country in the area outside of Israel is an Islamic theocracy. Most of the "Syrian refugees" are neither Syrian nor refugees, they either buy forged documents to pretend they are Syrian for those welfare checks or just pretend they lost their documents on the way, the country being destroyed doesn't solve that issue in the slightest.

Don't tel me you think there's a single country in the Middle East that has free will.

First, even if all islamic countries are crazy shitholes, Israel is one of the biggest reason islamic terrorism exists.

Besides, it would relieve America of its jew burden.

I honestly love her a lot. Just every little bit, including her voice endears me to her. The same happened with Takane and Makoto. She also seems pretty mature as well.

But Kaede is the second flattest Cake in Im@s, nobody will feel unsafe by posting her.

Iran may be full retard, which is why I consider it to be a huge setback for them to be the only ones left, but if you want me to rephrase it then fine: they are the only ones the chosen people aren't satisfied with how much of a grip they have over it.

Knowing the cause of the symptoms doesn't make the symptoms go away. If the cause isn't addressed then what do you have left? Just to ignore the rest exists? Outside of a scenario where Israel gets nuked into oblivion, you won't really see them stop what they are doing.

I believe you tried to use some other wording, but come on.

Besides, without Israel, all the middle east could be turned into glass.

Sorry, I just hate muslims with all my soul.

Sauce of pic.

Anyone got more poison toasting general?

womp womp

What I am stating is that you're not really getting rid of the source just by knowing what the source is. It's like saying "just take back your country, it's not that hard lol". It doesn't take a genius to know WHAT is causing grievance, just get a couple hundred idiots together and at least a third of them will think of something close to what the answer is, the issue is actually solving the problem.

archive.is/PFRQk

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add incoming Japanese games)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: Out but no File yet, someone please teach me how to explore in catbox.moe

Info & feedback welcome

UMA

Dude looks like my grampa with more beard.

Ask your grampa how many genocides he has conducted within his day, you might learn something

On an unrelated note because I'm casually watching Hercules, the The Rock movie.

Why do they keep shitsmearing all the greek heroes and myths with niggers and sandniggers?

My maternal grandpa was part of the soviet union invasion of germany and my mother part of the afghan invasion. Military family and all that.

So how many illegitimate aunts and uncles do you have?

Newest comic. Chaka, brahs.

To deny white people history and perpetuate the lie that nigger built something.

This one is lazy, even for you, dude.

I avoid germany to avoid knowing.

A little low quality, but still, keep making these comics.
They belp expose the gronmits and poser goons that hate video games and being crotey totey

Yeah, sorry about that. Had to make it and post it at work during my break. Sorry brohan

Heh, probably smart.

Kek saved that last one

I honestly have no idea. Maybe Hatsuu is pulling double for what she’s working on which she has been saying is completely different than what she usually does, I’d love for it to be Uppers, imagine that and CS3. However, you saying they brought Jess back is fairly good news that leans into the proper direction.

REMINDER TO SHILL OPERATIONRAINFALL.COM
ITS A GOOD SITE TO BROWSE ALONGSIDE NICHEGAMER AND ONEANGRYGAMER BUT DOESN'T GET THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES AND ITS STILL ALIVE TOO UNLIKE MANY PRO-GG SITES

This post formatting deeply disturbs me

archive.is/i8EFi

I've never heard anything from them about GG, either pro or anti. I always thought they just kept out if it. Got proof they're pro?

Not swood at all my dude.

Which state is NI?

Not in the US, it's the twitter account for the Police Services of Northern Ireland.

Good morning!

It is considered part of the British Isles. That would explain the pozzed POV.

Ah thanks, being close to bongistan explains a lot tbh

Why is Holla Forums filled with so many edgelords posting animal abuse?

Because Holla Forums is shit I'd wager.

Because its Holla Forums. What else should be there?

Holla Forums's been worse than usual for a while now, dysnomia is a garbage hotpocket and can't handle the pure, undiluted, absolute, cancer that is Holla Forums. I don't blame him, I wouldn't be able to either

Holla Forums is always shit, that's why it exists.

Eh. I suppose you're right. They're more of a neutral site. This opinion piece is the closest thing I could find to a pro-GG. The author seems to be a moderately prolific writer for it though he seems to have stopped posting since April.
operationrainfall.com/2015/04/30/spjethics-worth-alternative-games-press/
I suppose they're just "neutral" with a likely leaning towards pro-GG if they had to pick judging from what I see about it on their site

Kissing without consent is sexual abuse at best. Do you think you could murder a shittone of cops and claim they tried to rape you when they approached you saying "put down that weapon" and get off free?

anybody has links to that study that claims that dogos don't really love you, they just think your fun ?

BBC

Nothing fun in being fed

By the way, Memri TV is the best.

Well he’s not totally wrong, I guess. Equality is a shit principle by itself

I get that Holla Forums may be cancer but

:^)

Because lol you fucking newfag

Are you talking about equality of opportunity or equality of outcome?
In a job opening letting anyone qualified apply give you more candidates and more opportunity to find a better hire than if you arbitrarily limited the options

The only newfags are them, that board is filled with normalfags that stick out like a sore thumb. The pedos write like some boomer from fucking Facebook and there are daily threads with total normalfags with private army requests. Gorefags are just being as edgy as possible for the sake of being edgy and "fitting in"

So I heard you like bike cuck edits…

twitter.com/supercuntbros/status/936996542376013824

Son, were you reading about equality of opportunity/outcome lately?
In any other case, assuming he's talking about that would be jumping the gun.

This, redditors please go. This is a chan

Well

This seems like something Shadman would do

Who the hell refers to imageboards as "chans"?

Not enough CA for shad.

No, why are you trying to act condescending?
Not really, seeing as equality of outcome is an indefensible position and I believe that people here are smarter than to try to argue the point. So obviously the only other thing he'd be talking about is equality of opportunity

Redditors

You can't be this retarded

You won't be saying that when you taste his Rainmaker.

One time my mom was snooping around my computer, probably about 2004-2006, and she saw a folder on the desktop labeleld "Nujabes". Instead of looking in the folder, she assumed it was a type of weird porn and interrogated me when I got home from school. That picture reminded me of that story. She once paid somebody to remove my bedroom door while I was at school because I had a bad day and she thought I was going to kill myself.

What was in the folder?

That's sounds extrememly haram. Stop being such a faggot.

Fire tires

Nujabes. What else would I put in a folder labelled Nujabes?

On the contrary, you.

They are only ones being offensive for fun and not to fit in fam

What the fuck is a Nujabes

I only watched a bit, it never held my interest. Is it something from that?

Nujabes

jfgi

You have the fucking internet at your disposal nigger.

Internet tells me that it's a japanese record producer. And I sure as fuck think that isn't what he had a folder of

Nujabes

This Nujabes.

what do record producers produce that somebody might have a folder of

I really don't understand how you could come here thinking the things you do.

I'm glad that this nigger loving gook is dead

(you)

Oh that makes sense, I was thinking it was a picture folder for some reason. And I couldn't figure out why you would have a folder full of pictures of a record producer

An attempt was made.

If they don't talk about GG why does it matter either way if they are good at their job?

Bully me, looking back I feel retarded

Gook detected :^) not gook user though

Why don't you search it on YouTube, friendo?

Gook is an umbrella term for all kinds of asians nowadays according to multiple dictionaries.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gook
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gook

see

I'm not going to deny that I'm retarded user

This is why we don't spoonfeed.

Ewww

Sauce? :^)

Jap artists love making animu grills eat smegma, female smegma is something I've never seen in hentai before though.

First one is from an incest loli tankoubon.

Surprised that shad did not do it first

Not enough piercings, tattoos or girls with dicks.

Saucenao doesn't have shit on #4, post the sauce.

twitter.com/botwzelink/status/937083753431580672
archive.is/J9Rsk
I should get around buying Xenoblade 2.

>Incest loli tankoubon
I honestly never would have guessed. I also was not seriously requesting sauce feggit.

Newfags like

It was fucking spoonfed a couple threads or so ago. Just search the archives.

I wish SJWeebs would all die.

What about antifaweebs?

You better.

Newfag spotted.

Equality of opportunity is always a shit belief, and by itself, equality of outcome can be equally shit. We have a good preconception of it by default because we couple our belief in equality with our liberties and freedoms. Basically any Western country. But a country with an equally dispossessed, subjugated, and impoverished society has achieved equality, even if the living conditions are shit. That’s why when we speak of Equality, it’s Equality of X. By itself, Equality can justify literally anything.

Death for being antifa, not sjweeb.

I fapped way too much to that enema scene.

Where is that faggot that didn't believe me when I said tumblrfags would jump all over it like they did with jojo? Where are you so I can laugh at you

Why do you say that?

Typo actually, meant outcome. Equality of outcome is always shit.

Start getting onto them for

Oh okay then I'm in agreement with you then. Thanks for explaining what you meant

Is it samefagging?

Oh hey you're the guy who revealed to me that tumblr likes jojo and put that into the back of my mind

Nah it's twitter circlejerking.

Worse it's faggots with matching avatars

Just wait for all that gender queer art that will get produced when part 5's anime gets officially announced

Can't believe that someone opened this topic here today. Holy shit, I hope this is a start to get more anons to help in digging deeper on DiGRA.

I'm not even going to say anything on those faggots who are like "OMG DISGUSTING MISOGYNY" while looking at a voluptuous character design.

Just point and laugh.

Knowing what we know of male feminist and such, they probably fap to hardcore bdsm hentai.

Just because a dictionary defined it wrong doesn't mean it describes all Asians. Gook means Korean, since that is what they call themselves, since they describe themselves as Han-Gook. Same goes to the Japanese, they are called nips, since they describe themselves as Nippon. Even rednecks can tell the difference but apparently university bookworms in charge of dictionaries couldn't be bothered to do any actual fucking research.

Could you be more specific? The same image was posted but no sauce.

Bullshit. They posted a direct panda link.

Actually no. That was something else. They directly named it.

poor thing, I see that sjweebs are still having a field day with xenoblade.
archive.is/tDaZ6

I prefer resetera salt, but it's not the same as old neogaf.

You are trying very hard to not sound triggered over people being racist towards your pet non-whites.
It wasn't just those two dictionaries, several others describe it as a term used for SE Asians and no amount of chimping from you to use the "right" despective term is going to change that. I love how easy it is to trigger the inner repressed liberal out of some people by just calling any asian a gook. Tell me Mr. Please use Nip. Do you also complain if I were about to refer to all spics as beaners? You probably wouldn't because you don't hold them on a pedestal like you do with the japanese.

Just throw them in prison with a few hentai anthologies

The tumblr redrawn in the background doesn't even have tits that are very different in size, just clothes that don't bring your eye to them.

There really is an audience of people that will eat up anything so long as it makes le sjw's mad.

How do you explain Hatred not doing that well?

What I am saying is that they are clearly misdefining the slur for the sake of social justice points. They don't care what it means, all they set out with the definition is to say that it's a racist word, and you're buying into this blatant attempt at diluting the term. It's like saying that "spear-chucker" is a meanie word to denotate anyone that isn't white, which is clearly a mischaracterisation of a slur intended to mean a nog.
No, I would complain if you were to refer to spics as abbos because it's clearly fucking wrong.
I'm sorry Mr. American, please teach me your ways, I want to know how to be such an absolute fucking failure that can't even understand his own fucking born language.

Funny enough, the opposite is true too. There's an audience that will laud anything that "makes GG angry" (even though, in my experience, those things are usually just being mocked or ignored, and not making anybody mad).

i dont deal with those people but i deal with you faggots every day, xbc2 looks bad and monolith soft hasn't made a good game in a long time

I'm still mad I won't get to play xc2 for 3 weeks.

You can't make this shit up.

Why would you willingly deal with us every day? I only deal with myself every day because I have to. If I didn't have to, I'd be just out.

I'll play it for you then

policing my community is a full time job, and if faggots are praising shitty games because it makes sjws mad then their priorities are fucked up, especially if they're polluting page 1

thanks bruh… no spoilers though.

Maybe they just like anime titties.

explain why the game is bad without using buzzwords like "pandering".

there's far better games for that, and these are definitely on the lower end of anime titty spectrum. at least they fixed the fucked up faces

single player mmo like every game they've made since xbc, explain why its good now

What does he think Xenoblade is Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri? What's wrong with tits in a game like this?

Only things I've bought in the past year were Automata and Nioh. Only a very small number NeoFags had a problem with A Tomato and Nioh is practically ignored by SJWs.

thats nice, so whats making you flock to this piece of shit game then

I'm not. I don't even know if the translation is fucked or not yet. If it is, that's a dealbreaker even if it is a good game.

Does Nioh have anything triggering?

Wait, you're seriously implying GG is one person, are you?

Nier had some salt associated with it, but once it became a big success they backed off. Nioh is just good and getting to any of the very good female designs requires a bit of work. Since they weren't plastered everywhere, and it required work to get to them, they didn't even know they existed. They did bitch about it being a white protagonist, though.

If all of GG is one person then this fag's an ara.

It's really not that hard, user. If you want a general one, just call them slants or rice-niggers. If I know your own language better than you, that doesn't make me smart, it makes you a retard.

Williams is a white "hero" in nihon. I remember some journo kvetching about that.

Delicious KOS MOS fanart resurgence.

Other than "ANOTHER CISHET WHITE MALE PROTAGONIST", no.

(((Someone))) wants us passed the bump limit awfully quick.

It released with the ability to unlock male skins of other characters, but no female skins. When this was later added, the skins cost several times as much glory as the most expensive male skins. Fuku, an Onmyo mage, show some delicious thighs. There are very few female characters relative to the number of male characters because it's a fictional history featuring prominent Japanese historical figures. William is a white guy saving Nippon, so I guess they'd scream buzzwords like colonialism too.

I will call them whatever the fuck I want you goddamn faggoty ass gooklover.

having trouble reading?

I'm sick of Dark Souls and Souls like games, so i never bothered with it. Sounds interesting the salt produced though.

I can't believe I fell for it.

its onimusha meets ninja gaiden, really not a """"""""""""""""""souls like experience""""""""""""""""""""

I heard it was a """souls like""". Is it because of the difficulty or is it actually somewhat like souls?

because the first game was fun?

It's hardly souls like. It's an action RPG with the ability pick up the experience you drop when you die, and checkpoints that heal you but respawn enemies. The similarities end there. The combat is much faster; stance changing, ki pulse, and weapon class movesets with unlockable moves make combat much more complex; there's loot grinding and way more customization of your equipment; NG+(+++) doesn't make you do everything again and you can still do stuff in NG.

no lol

hot bar hot bar hot bar wait hotbar
no man it was pretty bad, why don't you explain why it was fun instead of using buzzwords

It has some things similar to souls but it's a completely different game, gameplay wise. Focuses way more on faster gameplay, regaining stamina with timed button presses/actions, doing skills and combos, ninja magic and all kinds of crazy shit.

The first game was alright, x however blew its load with sidequest overload and muh open world since the game was honestly designed to be moreso an mmorpg than an rpg with mmo elements. 2 seems to be going back to the same route as the original. last story is still a better game, but thats more of a personal opinion.

You can call any Southeast Asian a gook in the same sense you can call a man a whore. It’s use here is dictated by the fact that the word has been historically used against Koreans and the (communist) Vietnamese, and the fact that 한국 means Korea. Though we usually make distinctions between different kinds of Asians here, it’s not incorrect to use Gook that way. There’s no need to argue about two usages that are ultimately correct.

Is this outfit nopan like her default one?

Is that like a parry?

Yes, there are different kinds of parries you use in different stances (low, mid, high), and different parries for different weapon classes.

yup

I need an overpowered ninja build to get back into this game

no man, it was pretty fun
you say it was bad because of hot bar, what is that supposed to mean? the skills cool down?

Yeah, its an Irishman saving Nippon from western intervention, specifically British in the main game. Of course, they wouldn't realize why that is amusing.

the boring mmo combat was really bad yes

I played both Xenoblade and the Last Story, and honestly I really love both. I can understand why people are turned off by the hotbar thing, but I really liked that it involved positioning and even combos for different effects, and each character having very different roles and abilities.

To be honest it was a combination of the world, aesthetics, gameplay, music and characters that hooked me and not just any one thing. It seems like Xenoblade 2 is doing the same thing, so the designs are like a cherry on top for me. No Switch, though, so I can't play it.

I really, really wish for a sequel or similar game to Last Story with improvements. I really like what they tried to do with the cover + action/rpg kind of thing. As well as the ability to use walls for some skills.

Yep.

I was going for Kusarigama initially, and they are very strong. Almost broken. But honestly Katanas are way more fun. I want to try Tonfa but I'm burnt out on the game.

archive.is/1LFt3
archive.fo/iNXW5

archive.is/MxbIx

archive.is/OtkQA

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/red-dead-redemption-2-publisher-doesnt-view-loot-boxes-gambling/45615/

again what the fuck hot bar is suppuses to mean? your argument is: hot bar, its bad

If last story gets another game it should be like the trails games, set at the same time but in a different region of the world, and give more reasons to play as the rest of the cast.

What did they mean by this?

Japan thinks nigger liberals are cultists?

There's three main bad guys in that game, Hipster Selfie Serial Killer, Al Sharpton's Cultist, and The Leader of Mobius, and you can blame the guy who wrote Evil Within 1's DLC for the shit story, Shinji Mikami and the nips took a backseat

Was this in DLC? Going by the ending to the main game that was shown over a month ago when it was leaked, the main game's villian is just the generic "Greedy mega-corp" guy who wanted everyone to live inside of his "totally not 'The Matrix'" world.

Clip, please!

Seriously, was this secretly the most red-pilled game of the year?

Too much salt, so little fries to work on regarding feminists on the video game "media", Tumblr and Twitter that are triggered over Pyra and Tsuki's character designs in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Oh the horror!

twitter.com/gayforshayclub/status/937136468149010433
archive.is/A3AMS
You know what's worse than sjweebs? sjweebs who go around "fixing" designs. It's like that asshole who "fixed" Fire Emblem Heroes' Halloween Nowi and directly linked the "fixed" design to the artist.

It's prolly real CP

But Ms. Ara, the whole point of calling them the wrong insult is the point!

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/936831878534807552

Another deathbed conversion

Amazing how they complain about anatomy yet don't complain about any of the other blades. Like if you complain about how the design is unrealistic, why don't you complain about these?

Fucking cunts shouldn't fucking mouth off unless they know what they're talking about.

all of them male feminists secretly have a rape dungeon

The Irish aren't White.

"Doesn't know anatomy" is SJW code for "has a body that triggers me for being too attractive."

how many sowrd people are in this game?
thanks Ms. skeletal

Better not be the corrupt catholic church. They're pedo motherfuckers who play politics here.

Oh yeah, people are NEVER going to complain about pic 1

BroTeamPill's Twitter account got nuked!

I think it's above like 35. I'm not sure how exactly they work but each has different elements, and probably different abilities and stats.

Link and archive or fuck off

I just want to post this again

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
twitter.com/account/suspended

wrong link
twitter.com/BroTeamPill

archive.is/gpNd4

So it begins

Honestly, I really enjoyed the game, which surprised me.

Is this literally the same Bill Trinen with the Isabelle waifu?

Get the archive

f

UHHH
GUYS

twitter.com/AFP/status/937149636694786048

THIS IS BIG

Mind giving a broader explanation?

archive.fo/Qwcja

BROTE!! NOOOO

The UN migrant program, the shit that the UN had in place to make nations accepting mudshits, the US is backing out of it. No more 3rd worlders.

why even live?

F

Sweet

Hope this sets an example for other countries, Japan by example, unless they were never on that to begin with.

Fucking nice.

Choirboy diddlers aside, the CBCP (Catholic Bishop Conference of the Philippines) has public ties with Soros-funded international human rights organizations. They're now so despised that the priesthood and laity on the grassroots level that aren't part of the antichrist cult are driving the flock away from them in droves.
Hilarious how since the Commission of Human Rights couldn't be disbanded outright they got their government yearly budget slashed to 10 pesos. (That's like a US quarter equivalent.) That they could still throw millions of dollars around in country destabilization projects only proved that they're getting funding from (((somewhere))).

All of his irc friends ended up being commies so I don't find it surprising.

(checked!)

Can't wait for Donald Trump to dismantle the UN next and make everyone accountable for all the atrocities they swept under the rug.

Don't you just love the part where immediately after the "news" they post guilttrip pictures of dead niggers to maky the US look like the bad guy?

I don't see gamergate in that article

They're afraid.

Something about Harry Potter references I bet.

If that were to happen, we'd have to hold our country accountable as well. Pulling something like that would be an all or nothing deal.

They seem to be sleeping.

I'd more receptive to those niggers if they where willing to integrate, instead they come in and want to turn wherever they are into the same 3rd world shit-pit they loved in, so fuck em.

That's fine. Burn the NSA, burn the CIA, burn the State Department, burn every living former president. They forgot how much power the US derived from being the torchbearer of the western world and they thought their gay machinations would be an acceptable replacement.

I still love that Silicon Valley apparently supported these tax cuts under the table, despite all their pushing that it's a bad thing.

twitter.com/mombot/status/937167931288326144

Feminists tries to put in video game lingo on how Trump's tax reform will "KILL" middle class Americans. What a fucking hipster.

No Harry Potter reference? I'm disappointed. They are just mad Trump passed something, they must #resist.

I love how he only uses the games that are the most well known in his comparisons.

The entire twitter account is down. Great determination in your redesigns.

I love how none of them go into specifics, only "THOSE FUCKERS ARE STEALING OUR SHIT!"

The moron changed its handle.

Changed the name.

Also deleted his tweet with the drawing. Didn't want people to "fix" his design.

Also ARCHIVE.
archive.fo/kIU4t
DO I HAVE TO PICK UP THE SLACK FOR YOU FUCKERS?

see i can play the retard game as well

Why the FUCK NOT

So they did. shaypidges looks like the change. Still, great determination in your choice to redesign the character. Really great that you feel confident enough to stand behind it by deleting it and trying to hide it was ever done.

Maybe he's the type who's like "nobody ever got rich by spending money" so he tears apart two ply toilet paper to get two rolls out of one, makes his own deodorant, and only flushes his toilet with rain water. Then every cent he makes is amassing his fortune.

I know if I had a bit more spending money I'd be able to buy some fetish porn or better cooking ingredients to cook with and maybe I could afford to pay for a video game.

Cheers to the Christmas spirit, lads!

The internet is your frien-…wait…pays for porn…Marche?

Sure you can get anything for free, but you have to support the things you like and not everything is available out there. Right now I'm playing RF4 through Citra but it's such a good game I wish I could give the devs my money.

No Dark Souls Reference/10
See me after class.

By the way, since feminists and SJWs are whining over the character designs of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for being too "hentai", you have to wonder how many other hentai artists had worked and working in the video game industry as character designers. That question have to be asked.

Quite a bit actually.

Name everyone you know, their prominent works on hentai and what games did they worked on under what company.. ALL OF THEM!

Reading up on it, after Neverland went bankrupt, Marvelous hired picked up the staff and had them make Lord of Magna. And, at the bottom of this page, you there's a list of all of the other games people in the staff have worked on: mobygames.com/game/3ds/lord-of-magna-maiden-heaven/credits

Lord of Magna should've been a much better game. Interesting information though.

Who knew that there would be an audience for one of the most anticipated Switch games of the year? Anyone who actually thinks the SJW/Anti-SJW shit positively or negatively influences sales in any substantial way is beyond hope and probably spends too much time on twitter.

Technically the creators of Gantz and Ghost in the Shell make hentai, and games have been made based off their mangos/animu, ergo they designed the characters for those games.

One of the guest character designers for Fire Emblem Awakening was saitom, a hentai artist. He did Celica's redesign and maybe others I'm forgetting.

Raita.

the code geass guy drew an offical lewd of CC and designed this blade in xenoblade.

Oh, here's a link to one of his works, if that matters. (((Fakku))) has an uncensored version if you're into the art but not the lightsaber dicks. All I can say is I'm glad they redesigned Celica again for the remake because the Awakening redesigns her and Alm got were awful.
hbrowse.com/14782/c00001

I wish marvelous hired the original devs of luminous arc seeing how the imagepooch went bankrupt and they have the ip.

saitom is the guy that they are complaining about as he made the mcs of the game.

Christ, they really are transparent. If it was actually about the porno artist they would have complained back then too. This is just them looking for an excuse to complain about a game they already hate because it has anime titties in it.

Hidari's art is quite pretty. After Echoes he was just spotted being the artist who drew Fate/Grand Order's newest Caster: Circe.

I'm all for jiggle physics but those tits just keep bouncing for too long after she stops moving, like they're made of jello.

I like his art, yeah. Wasn't really into the Awakening/Fates art style. Echoes looks nicer.

Hidari is actually a she.

I actually like KYMG's art but I'm glad they went with another artist to make things fresh

Every single time.

exquisite

(original)

The majority of their guest artists have done h-doujins at some point in the past, and some of them still do.

I actually kind of wish they'd have gone after the artists for their pasts.
In nipland it's not at all uncommon for both new VAs and artists to do H jobs for experience and/or filling their resumes, meaning the nips would have a much bigger reason to laugh at how socjus knows fuckall about how the industry works.

[BAD NEWS INTENSIFIES] for Buzzfeed
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/29/justice-department-hits-buzzfeeds-claims-of-protec/
archive.fo/nZLbR

Could you explain in laymen terms?

They can't use the FREEZE PEACH defense like Gawker and Rolling Stone did in their fucked up reporting without fact checking.

PAWAH STOCK

READY, BOY?

Don't forget. It was fake news fed to them as a troll from cuckchan.

Why are a lot of the people I liked becoming so retarded? Even some of the creators of old shows and games I liked became huge fucking idiots that talked about the shame they felt with their past work.

Archive?

Sounds like they pissed off the wrong group of folks.

I don't get it

We're talking about the "peepee dossier," right?

pun spic is talking about the putin watersports parties huffpo wrote that trup attended

Took me a second, thanks

webm related, but “fair reporting privilege” = "diplomatic immunity" got revoked, where the DoJ decided Buzzfeed CAN be sued by the Trump administration over that fake news "lol pissing hookers" halfchan troll OP dossier because there "wanton willfulness" in spreading untruth or "casual disregard" for basic ethical standards in journalism lel

Furthermore the same ruling could be applied towards ABC's The View's equally fake "muh Russian influence" dossier and other fake news mongers to get sued.

What's the deal with those outlets? Always talking about poo and pee, it's almost like they go to those "parties" themselves. Disgusting.

Jews.

I'm not even joking.
Jews love scat and watersports.

Haven't heard about it. Are you sure that's not about the online ads meant to rile both sides of the political sprectrum during the election that had funding tracked to Russia, the country, not the government.

There's no activity so humiliating or unsanitary that a desperate journo won't indulge in it for some sweet, sweet clicks.

chekd
Speaking of checking.
For the user that wanted to build a list of who and what is still advertising on youtube loading and popup ads. still to be checked and verified by others:

The Eternal Leaf strikes again.

What the fuck? Drinking semen cocktails to get business? Is this one of my pornographic Taiwanese slideshows?

Also, archive or fake benis.

journos are as autistic as CWC

Oh goddammit, now I remember when every degenerate outlet or radio station was talking about those cocktails made of horse semen "that are actually good, honest!" years ago.
Also Holla Forums's Yum Yum cocktail

I've come to the conclusion that marxism and progressivism are another forms of autism.

(checked)
The problem with current US tax law is that a lot of people like college kids can't afford to cash out because the taxes on the stock options are so high; this means that stock options, one of the main compensation incentives that startups have over big corporations, are worth much less:
Source: danluu.com/startup-options/
Say what you will about VC/SV culture, but this is a bit screwed up. When you sign onto a startup, you don't know whether the stock options are worth millions or nothing, because you don't know whether the company will succeed (case-in-point: Vidme seemed like it should do well as a YouTube competitor, but Google, Facebook, and Twitter pivoted and made Vidme much less viable, which is why they're shutting down). Taxing at the lower price means that when a buyout/IPO happens, employees can afford to cash out.

FUCK YES

hey user, i notic something. I was just reading the digra thread and there seems to be no more shilling or derailing when talking about digra. I don't know if we have still anons here from the first day who saw the digra derail whenever we tried to talk about this. Anyway, is it save to say we can dig about digra again?

Digra 2017, july 6 - Conference Day 3
archive.is/dUrkn#selection-7985.25-8048.1
Original paper (PDF)
research.usc.edu.au/vital/access/services/Download/usc:22780/SOURCE2?view=true

Video games made between 2013 and 2015 with the diversity label had a different intend as you might think. Of course, 'we' here are already aware of it but just to point it once and for all out, these games where not made to be sold to a new auddience, they where made to study the gamer overall, his gender/sex behavior. They used the Data from your choice of gender in the video game.

you should take a look at this study, anons.
According to this, gamers are gay.

sweet dreams user

we all know, these studies are based on a fake, false narrative pushed by bots. A lie pushed by a media blitz (gamers are dead) and to this day still handled as (((fact))) by these people.
they speak about that the medium is being challenged, from whom? We know from whom, sjw, bot nets and so on. To give a fake representation of the mass. A fake bubble of people that don't exist just so they can push their agenda. Also, look at the names.

well, i guess, OpBoobFlood was/is more important than i thought.

Looks like we have the first one:

Is it from revolt? Why do they even bother anymore?

autism is forever

I have to agree on the ugly and unappealing part. Those boobs are far too large.

What is the highest cited paper DIGRA has produced or even promoted?

The one you linked has only 1 citation, from a Brazilian feminist department.
Almost all the papers I've seen had almost no citations, only saw one paper ever that had more than 10 citations.

That explains the trap posting.

A lot. Raita does work for Valkyria Chronicles (it's really apparent with the titty monsters) and Fate/GO (did best ara, Mama Raikou).

Also Masatsugu Saitou/Saitom did the official art of Pyra and other designs in XC2, I believe. Shunya Yamashita also did a Blade design.

I know for a fact that Oda Non is doing the art for Metal Max Xeno.

Shigatake is an artist for Vanillaware.

Hidari's art is fucking gorgeous and I wish she did more games.

No user. That's the answer they're starting with and are going to manipulate the data to make it as close to "true" as possible.

Some of the verbal tic in that post sounds like ralphshill.

*Meant this one, obviously

Good evening!

Can someone add into this classic OC?

You know that you, or anyone else really can start to learn OC making yourself right. There's:
paint.net, Krita, even GIMP though I personally like krita vs GIMP most of the time. But choose whatever suits you better.
getpaint.net/
krita.org/en/
gimp.org/
There is even that basic OC making notes over on HQ if someone wants to get an intro on basic design as well as some typefaces.

Same with digging. If you or anyone else can shitpost here, that means you have internet access and a browser. That means you too can be a digger or organizer or archiver. These things are not rocket surgery.

Used both, just pirate Photoshop instead. Quick Selection Tool alone makes it vastly superior for ease of use since that shit makes creating OC lightning fast.

archive.is/RhYV4
twitter.com/victorymonk/status/937300442026983426

where did he say this

I wanted GIMP so much to be a viable alternative to Adobe's hegemony
…then the assholes in charge of the main 2.8 branch had to take an arrogant "our way or the highway" attitude; unfitting for an open source project that doesn't help anyone.
Fuck those guys.

Here.

thank you.

I have and use PS as well, I'm listing free options. Yes PS can be found in the YARRR high seas matey, yes I wish Adobe chokes on dicks since they have not improved or innovated much on the technical side ever since the last standalone non CC version. I have a legit copy due to business reasons. I also continue to use Krita. But the point is just choose whatever that suits someone best, and get to it yourself. Whether that's OC making, digging, verifying archiving or infodrops.

Just fucking do it, there is no point in arguing which tools is best if it's not even used. Don't wait for others to do it. If you have an idea then fucking do it. If you There is already too much of "hey I have a great idea, so go to it guise."

Just DEW IT.

This is why NeoGaf had to die; end their leftist/progressive (puritan) "opinion shaping".

Happily, both the remnants of NeoGaf and ResetEra are committing slow suicide via idealogical purity death spiral

h-how are big breasts related to loli? if it ain't flat it ain't loli, JASON

Literally can't fucking win, no matter how you play. It's like that in every circle. Games, movies, comics, whatever. It's always going to be sexist/misogynistic and racist.

He's never, ever going to live it down.

It also doesn't help that current SJWeebs associate big-breasted Japanese characters as underaged and liking them as pedophilic.

archive.is/LMboO

Reminds me of a forum post I found while looking on the internet to see if GIMP has something similar to Quick Selection Tool.

"Flat is OK but Japanese culture is still sexist" - SJWeebs

Then don't use GIMP, use something else. You already mentioned PS version AAARRR and if you already know your way around it, great.
For those starting to dip their toes into it, just use something, anything to get started. The perfect tool that does not get used is worthless.

There is a point where breasts start to look ridiculous because of their size and Pyra has definitely reached it.

You best not be slandering my oppai loli.

Maybe it's like this.

Pyra's breasts aren't that big. No one's screeching over Mythra, despite them being the same size (because they're the same person). Pyra's breasts only have way more emphasis because her outfit is form fitting.

There's so much bullshit over GIMP, which is 80% GIMP project staff's fault and 20% GitHub fault. For instance…
< and why use windows u loser lol
Closed source software companies aren't as obstinate as these assholes

I regret mentioning it if it causes the autismo mode to get stuck on the tool itself.
For anyone who wants to learn how to make OCs:
Don't use GIMP if it gives you fits. I rarely use it myself tbh. Go choose something else, and use that. Learn the basics and foundation until your skills grow. The tools means sweet fuck all if the user doesn't lift a finger.

Don't go to Boobies, you'll hate it there. :^) Pyra's boobs are not even anywhere near ridiculous, for ridiculous size go see the actual titty monster in Space Dandy ep.3

twitter.com/Shutwig/status/936931830242140160

This is beautiful.

The thing is, I liked 2.6, but a lot of the plugins I use can't work with it, so 2.8 was kind of a side-grade or down-grade for me, however I have a sneaking suspicion that the REAL problem with 2.8 is actually due to "muh diverse team" as they treat all criticism as personal attacks in a very SJW way, despite a number of unaddressed problems, and no real improvements over previous versions.

When compared to Tumblr's average cup size.

those are mostly manboobs

I have plenty of money to spend, but I won't.
THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WANT IT GOING INTO TAXES, GODDAMMIT!!
I actually have (futile) hopes for my future, like buying a house, and having a family. So yes, I save and invest my earnings. I'm halfway to six-figures through utilizing the stock market!

Yes, though now we're talking about the tool itself, when I'm trying to emphasize for people who are starting off which might not apply to you specifically. Some of the deficiencies of any tools actually does not matter as much as they think. Doing stuff even something basic things just to learn, matters far more. Anyways I will bet you a dollar that the same shit you mentioned happened with Adobe, at least going by their forums when I did browse them. The bullshit is really not that yugely different.

Again that stuff matters little for someone just starting out to learn. Actual paper cutting and pasting with x acto blades scissors and glues can work if someone really wants to get their feet wet. While a graphics workstation kitted out with PS will do nothing if the user does nothing.

What's the saying?
Those who are determined will find a way, those who are not will find excuses.png

digra doesn't produce papers. digra holds a yearly conference where people present papers that they have written independently.

when you write "citations" do you mean papers that have been cited by others?

I'm happy this triggered them, not only is xenoblade fun it's full of anime boobs.

Xenoberg is pretty shit tbh
Making fun of shit heads on twitter has been fun though

what is she trying to say?

Can you profile this idiot in question? Like dig deeper on this thing's background and other social media presence.

Tumblr spreging.

You're blowing this out of proportion. It's about establishing a proper profile on what this fanny says in social media, the people it follows and the ideology it follows dearly. It doesn't involve doxing, you idiot.

Got this from Fart and as much as I want to ask for an archive at him, I won't.

Is it just me or does it seem like SJWs have backed a lot of wrong horses lately? Neogaf is dead because their dear leader was a rapist, they hate on xenoblade because "oh muh gawd tits are the devil" and everyone is laughing at them. They all back communism and that get;s laughed at by niormalfags. Communism and by extension communist being shit has become a normie meme. Earlier an user said ResetEra doesn't have the prestige that neogaf had…I don't think it ever will. SJWs are hated and so is any shit opinions they hold.

They're shit. They're fucking shit, and everyone knows. See, that's the difference. In a game of killing the other sides PR, gamergate could only ever win. We don't care what history thinks of us. Smear gamergate, it doesn't fucking matter. But them? The very phrase SJW wounds them so deeply. Everyone hates them. And I mean truly hate them. Their only allies now are their fellow cultist, and even they know the rest of their cult will turn on them in a heartbeat.

Everytime I see a youtuber with millions of subs use the phrase SJW in derogatory manner, I cum a little.

Oh look, it's this guy.

Gonna happen soon.

Don't they have a high number of users?

Times are changing and I think this post kinda sums up why people hate sjws and modern liberalism, because it's not funny to be one.

That's some serious mealy mouthed double talk going on there, also, lol at him putting quotes around artistic vision and journalists. So he's outright shitting on all the SJW game journos that help spread his bullshut? I think this might be able to drive a wedge between him and the game journos.

Yeah, but most of them are normalfags and anons. Think, by the time neogaf died they had banned most anyone that ever had or ever wanted to post there. Now ResetEra is open to all of them again.

Sometimes I almost feel bad for that faggot that has to make all Jizzmail the idea guy's games.
Then I remember that he is actually enabling Rami's behavior and I wish him cancer in ass, testicles and brain

With the same rules and everything? If they came back after all that it sounds like stockholm syndrome. That, and people like that Brian577 guy simply have nowhere else to go, those sort of people might keep it alive.

That's because they created the terms "Social Justice Warrior", "triggered", and "special snowflake", and unironically used them until we co-opted their lingo and turned them around into being pejoratives, but they can't ever "own" anything that's negative because they're sociopaths so they gaslight and try to pretend we made those terms.

It has a higher number of user infiltrators.

Also, the number of users ≠ active (or influential) posters especially when a growing percentage are banned due to user infiltrators failing to hide their powerlevel, gaf vs era sperging, and purity spiral bullshittery

No user they didn't create the term snowflake, it's been around for decades and people on our side were the first to start using it as an insult against them. They were the ones to attempt to co-opt it and use it as their own

You may have to explain that one, because as far as I know it always meant "someone who has to go THAT much further to 'be different,' despite being impossible to be same as anyone else." So pretty much gay and trans trends.

Politics are heavily avoided among the circles of normalfags I know because they ruin friendships. I don't know where you got this impression.
This is "I thought of gamergate when I came" tier. Perhaps you need a break?

user, I

Nevermind.

checked
"Triggered", like "Safe Space" was not created by them. IIRC they stole those things from legitimate therapy usage and claimed they invented it. Socjus can not create, they only corrupt and co-opt something.

Well obviously I don't actually cum a little, I was just making a point.
Pop culture takes a very low opinion of communism. Everytime it comes up on TV or in sitcoms it's in a negative light. Check the Play Store, there's even a game called AdVenture Communist and it shits all over communism. If communism was as loved as SJW try to put it that game would be getting shredded in the reviews, instead the reviews are all dunking on communism.

is there a way to compare active users to number of users?

Not so sure about that, plenty of che' t shirt to be seen being sold and worn and other communist chic' crap. Granted most of them are worn by college commies or hipsters.
I haven't seen any tv or sitcoms in years but even that one, I dunno. Got any specific example you're talking about.

You obviously haven't been to that board since the election.
Just imply that something Trump does is not 678D chess and see how fast you get a 7 day ban.

I'm not real sure about the term "triggered" either, honestly. I know they coined the term "trigger warning" but I'm not sure if they unironically would say "I'm triggered!!!"

Did they?

I was more using the main point the post was getting at that being an foaming at the mouth libtard isn't popular.

They would, because they use that term to claim they actually have PTSD over nothing at all.

It's part of identitarianism where they list their mental illnesses and pretend tumblr genders on their public social media bios, because they never really had to work hard for anything they have, so they celebrate victimhood, sickness, and mental illness instead of real achievements, fitness, and normalcy.

Trigger warnings are part of legitimate reversion therapy in dealing with phobias and traumas, but you're supposed to stop using them as the therapy progresses.
Not use them to hit people over the head with as part of their victim-worship cult.

Eh, you might have me there. All I can think of off the top of my head is family guy. It seems to me though that it's usually brought in a negative light, but without being able to cite instances I conceded. But amongst normalfags most people picture cuba or the soviet union when you mention communism. Like he said, most normalfags avoid politics. Beyond hipsters and college SJWs communism is still seen as "that scary thing from soviet russia and the red scare."

Trigger warning: this image may cause PTSD

archive.is/1DAHV
Sorry if I'm slowbroing again but I just saw this and if you want to see a bunch of game journos getting mad check the replies. It's good shit.

He works in medicine? Neat.

Point being, they did not coin "snowflake" or "special snowflake". At best, they've recently tried to use it against others without knowing what it means and assuming it only means fragile as an insult.

twitter.com/i/moments/874806927611527168

I still can't believe Nintendo allowed these retards to go full retard on that game.

Flatty McButterface

archive.is/UtwEa

The movie blob is at it again.

They were ahead of their time. This game came out before "Pickle Rick" came out. How high are their IQs?

I'm mostly seeing people confused because these games got good ratings from journos. They see the dozens of opinion shitpieces and treat them as that, shit opinions that didn't have an effect on the rating since it was still high.

They're trying to use it as a "no u", because like all leftists, SJWs can't meme. They're copying us, but are doing it wrong, like all leftist "humor" which boils down to meangirl sniping.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/twitter-bans-broteampill-posting-violent-threats/45669/

archive.is/OUi70

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-links-smaller-boobs-covered-outfits-causes-concern/45627/

I can.

I'm 80% sure this guy did all the child characters

Does he even talk about video games anymore?

archive.fo/s1POG
archive.fo/0gwnf

No joke, I've always hated pickles. Seeing them try to pass this shit off as funny over actual, quality translation in addition to the Pickle Rick bullshit only made me hate them more.

They've become too paranoid and elitist for their own good. It doesn't matter if you're rightwing, right-center or a sympathizer to their views in any sense. Unless you're a neo natsoc pan-euro varg fanboy who thinks everyone (even the people they used to follow and admire) are part of the (((israeli))) conspiracy then you're pretty much not welcomed there. So much as even mentioning something hilarious like libtards getting pissed by Trump's antics offends them or gets you a ban. Only good thing I can say is that at least they're not as bad as Holla Forums or its spinoffs /leftyfur/ and /leftyweebpol/.

And worse still is these libtard sjws are using the very same terms they once used as badges of honor as insults to anyone who tries to oppose them or attack them. Hell, these idiots are starting to use the word "cuck" more than Holla Forums at this point.

Last shitpost about Treehouse and Fate's QUALITY localization, I promise.

No. Pretty much any "gamer e-celeb" on twitter who had left-leaning views are rarely talking about games now since the gaming community is looking more toxic to them with every passing day.

What do you have, a low IQ?

I'm too terrified to try pickles

Much better.

I want this faggot to hang himself

Holla Forums pushed out anyone sane off the board , a big reason why we have so much moderate Holla Forumsacks here in the GG thread is because of that retard Ottoman.

Reminder that moviebob is basically a crazy person on a street corner waving a cardboard sign around and is best ignored. Also, he just described himself. And weren't the left called regressives? So now they're aping the right's language?

Read the profiles, most of them claim to be game journos of some kind or another. Besides, he never mentions ratings. It's obvious he's talking about the opinion pieces.

He screams at people from his street corner all day.

Pretty high my fellow redditor. Dan Harmon is a hack.

Disg.

That's pretty much all they've been doing lately. Take something someone else made then bastardize it.

archive.is/1hpUQ

Speaking of autism, didn't Dobson once say fictional deaths in movies upset him? Compare that to this tweet.

It works so well to call them that because they call themselves "progressives" while acting just the opposite. They're literally pulling a rubber/glue argument here, and not even understanding why they're being called so many of these things.

Does this retard every say anything remotely sane?

I honestly disliked the way the board was heading, but I put up with it because I wasn't about to tell people they should fuck off for having opinions, but then the banhammers started coming.

Didn't Dobson also recently say that people need to storm the white house and call for a rally? I can look up the tweet to make sure if anyone wants a pic of it.

I wonder why they had to resort to, rather than actual examples, shit they made up themselves as right-wing memes, while on left-wing memes all they have is a transparent layer of the USSR flag on concept art.

It's not as big as it may seem, it's largely due to cross-board posting. The "mods kicked literally everyone out" reason has been used long before imkampfy ever got to become board owner. It's just shitty hyperbole predominantly used by people butthurt that they got banned, especially halfchan immigrants that still think half/pol/ is a shining beacon of free speech, the board has gotten worse over time but there's only so many times the world can end until you start to that it's ending.

until you start to doubt that it's ending

uh
archive.is/SIlCn

That it's fucking awful is the point. And considering that "tits are pedophilia" schreier wants Treehouse to just go full Working Designs and rewrite everything so that it doesn't offend him is related.

something fucky is going on

have the journos restarted their smear campaigns against Brad?

Actual female. They won't be able to pull shit like that with trannies for decades.

It's almost like he's begging for a Secret Service visit.

probably she was born a woman but later in her life something happened to her uterus and had to remove it?

Those girls are lesbians, they won't want you even if they are your waifu dude.

Of course.

I pity the first child born to such a mutilated hole.

Reported :^)

where is the archives

Good thing I have a superior waifu harem. Its a Kajishima setting so its all cool.

Would be amusing if the FBI actually did consider him worthy of investigation. Might give Dobo the pants-shitting scare of his life.

Here faggot. If anyone wants direct links to his tweets for the sake of showing them off to the FBI then feel free to ask.

archive.is/1al2s
archive.is/7RJPl

I swear between him and moviebob I can't tell who is crazier. Would it be worth it to replace the signs on crazy homeless people's signs with dobson and moviebob tweets? Or would that be a really lazy lowbrow meme?

It'd be lazy and lowbrow, but then again so are they.

archive.fo/1al2s
archive.fo/7RJPl
SERIOUSLY, ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF. DO I HAVE TO START REPORTING FAGGOTS WHO POST SCREENS WITHOUT ARCHIVES?

Its right here you double nigger.

Also fuck I miss Samurai Jack.

Actually, Foxdickfarms has already been reporting him. Only a matter of time now.

last half of season 5 was meh and the ending pretty much killed off the years worth Jack's character development.

Yes, the comic had a better ending. But despite all the bullshit, I loved it and it could've been worse. Although considering all the tumblrtoons SJ was competing against, it probably looked like a gold turd by comparison. But at least the fan content and tumblr salt was appreciated.

Still liked Season 5 but you could tell it was rushed if had been 15 eps then I think it would of been god tier but I'm thankful Jack ended on decent terms.

Considering how drastically different the overarching pacing and direction was of the first three episodes compared to the rest, I'm inclined to think that there was way more planned originally, but Time Warner decided to cut it short. I'm just glad it happened.

How big is this guy's ego?

Does it have any likes or retweets? Any interaction at all?

I'm happy the show got closure after 13 Years and it was pretty clear the season was planed on being much more longer and darker.

Dobson needs to fucking find a rope.

It's a screencap on foxdicks. I'll look for it, but I'm betting there's nothing at all.

When will they learn.

What audience?

archive.is/M3t84
A total of 4 likes and zero comments. Most comments about this are from Kiwispergs. I'm guessing he had a REALLY high republican fanbase who decided they didn't like him anymore after this, how else can you explain how a popular artist like Dobson being ignored like this?

This. Fuck AS. They didn't know the huge cash cow they were sitting on. I just hope they don't try and make a reboot.

There's a comment

Would you say it's a bit inflated?

I'm really shocked that this wasn't 26 eps considering how much people loved Jack and I think each ep of season 5 averaged around 2 million views each. They had a huge cash cow and they half assed it.

I actually know a few libs who voted Trump out of pure spite at the left as they felt abandoned and the only place to be a liberal was to join the republicans.kinda like Trump

Fuck off Carlos.

Hey hey, I found more political stuff in sl. Take a look at these hottest of takes.

It gets better.

That second picture is extra dumb. During the Obama years the democrats were so upset about the republican's behavior but suddenly it doesn't matter now that Trump is in office. It's okay when we do it.

Adult swim hates success, that's why World Peace got cancelled

I though it got cancelled because the guy who created it is a mass murderer.

It may have been an influencing factor but it wasn't a dealbreaker for them. The real reason is because they hate success

Someone stop this madman.

Happy Saturday faggots!

I pulled a muscle in my back working too hard this weekend, and it hurts like a bitch. But I get to go eat lunch and shitpost today, so that makes me feel better.

Today is my Saturday, because I work weekends. Sunday and Monday are my days off.

Lol faggot, I know your pain. Please put a bullet in me and put me out of my misery.

Why would being an Asukafag bring you pain and misery?

Japan has such tight interpretation on what a refugee is, that it only accepts about 8 or 9 people a year, I think.

Hypothesis = as yet unsubstantiated guess
So what they are basing the results of their study on is guesswork?

That is a type of spending.

If he is working with Ramen Email, he already has cancer and is working with Ramen to make the cancer not seem as bad.

The pic doesn't match the archive.

Sorry to hear that, I hope your back feels better.

Because the guilt is all his

I bet hentai is responsible for this. Ban assault hentai

I'm actually a SalaryMaster and love my job running my own store. But we had this ~450lb fireproof file cabinet arrive, and I needed to get it out of the way, so I moved it myself.

That wasn't too bad, but the next day as I was closing up I bent over to lock a display case and my lower back went pic related. Working a hard week since Black Friday, plus the cabinet, plus too much bending over finally did me in. Now I've gotta take it easy while it heals.

iirc at least half of them were deported afterwards

I'm curious, what kinda shop do you run? Do you own the store or are the GM?

He does know publicly saying "I'm going to kill the president" with the actual intention of killing the president is illegal, right?

Gun store, official title is Operations Manager (basically GM with some extra duties, like auditing).

I thought everyone knew that by now.

I'm an overnight shift manager at a "restaurant." I'm looking for a new job, will you hire me? I can sell guns to people on the overnights.

Sorry user. I would in fact I've worked with people from another imageboard in the past but we're already hired up full for the Black Friday - Christmas season.

I think that is covered by the SS, not the FBI.

You forget

Based Toshi.

twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/937326857988558848

I wonder if you have any funny stories about gun grabbers sperging in your shop. It's one of the reason I browse /k/ sometimes.

If he does get a visit and put on a watchlist, he'll pull a Kathy Griffin.

"Men don't care about this issue, because the issue only causes them to get postitives out of it."
I guess that makes sense.

Wait, so is McIntosh just stuck in his rebellious teen phase?

This is why you're fucking cancer, assuming everyone wants and does know everything about your personal life. Where is your gun store I'd love to visit

Yes, and his rebellion also includes claiming kebabs dindu nuffin while having witnessed 9/11 first hand.

ALL OF THEM are stuck in his rebellious teen phase.

*their

From what I remember, McIntosh actually used to be a christian conservative before witnessing 9/11.

Experiencing a traumatic event can cause a huge shift in personality.
Don't really think he became less conscientious, instead much more agreeable, and so marxism/postmodernism became highly attractive.

You can always look to Eastern Europe for a solution

archive.is/WJrt8

No, the real point they miss is HEY RETARD DON'T USE TECH LET ALONE ONLINE SHIT TO SUBSTITUTE PARENTING YOUR KIDS jesus fucking titties.

Spend actual time with them go outside or some shit. Any tech you give to your kids should be supervised by actual eyeballs attached to your own skull.

How much did your own parents supervise your computer usage user? Because my parents essentially did zero supervision of my internet usage

Guys is there anything I need to know about the brock turner guy? I kind of ignored it last year, but wasn't it just normal drunk sex? Doesn't sound like a very big deal to me.

We're posting on Holla Forums right now, maybe not the best example.

Is drawing horrible tumblr versions of sexy characters a meme?

1000 hours in photoshop

She was so fucking drunk, she was unconscious, so no, not "normal drunk sex."

For fuck's sake Dio, you sure let you go.

Drink less blood and drink more water.

What's wrong with Holla Forums? Anonymous posting is far superior to normalfag forums. I'd rather my kid be here than be a fucking redditor, neofag or tumblrette

His point is that our moral barometer of what's ok is way different from 90% of the rest of the population.

The entire time? Did he drag her unconscious body out of the party and fucked her? Because if she passes out in the middle of the actual sex act it's okay in my book.

It's sarcasm, user, read his tweet.

Internet enabled computer was in the living room. I was welcomed to have my own connected computer provided I pay for it out of my own pocket. Which I did when I could afford it\legal age.
I knew how to got around things, but not having any supervision with kids and internet is not something to brag about. I would not give young kids their own internet connected laptop with webcam and mic for example. If I do I'd treat it the same way as a firearm. Closely supervised until they prove they can handle it competently.

I don't expect them to be little angels, the bastards can actually have a near vertical learning curve. It's about making sure they don't become the next gen of internet addicts in general.

That's fair, our computer was in a common room too, not the living room, but the type of place that I had to look over my shoulder when I discovered halfchan when I was young. Though I kind of understand what you mean, the internet is different these days kids probably just become addicted to social media instead of finding places like this and I truly do think social media is cancer of the highest order.

archive.is/IKJAl

.____F_____________.

F

She was drunk enough to not remember anything past arriving at the party. Her estimated BAC content at the time of intercourse was .22% Too drunk to drive is at .08% Also,
Those are pretty standard signs of struggle. I'm with you on "drunk sex is rape" being complete bullshit, but this certainly does not sound like one of those times.

And yet InflatoBear is actively calling for violence against members of Congress and the Executive office.

Want to bet twitter won't do shit about that?

what's his alt account?

What?

Why?

Webdev isn't too hard, all you'd really need is a DNS (like freedns.afraid.org), a functioning webserb (nginx + your PC) and some time to figure out shit.

Ye. It was discussed a bread or two ago, along with other alternatives. Bitchute imo has potential, p2p based and you can download the vid easy without any plugin. Vimeo DailyMotion etc.

Ballad Of the Soy Boy

Because it couldn't make money to compete with fucking youtube.

meh, I am not going to judge this situation. I happen to be a guy who can tolerate a lot of alcohol. Some girls can hardly tolerate a glass of wine. So…. maybe she really was drunk enough to not remember anything, or maybe it's just a act.

Advertisers didn't like their model and people who said they'd migrate from youtube didn't because their fanbases couldn't use any site other than youtube
medium.com/vidme/goodbye-for-now-120b40becafa
archive.is/iHV2h

Damn it, feel free to post slowpokes at me then.

For fuck's sake. We need new anti-TRUST laws.

or just have everyone making their own websites and let the web fragment itself

Two people walked in on him fucking an unconscious woman. Learn what the fuck the situation is at least before you make an opinion on it.

We really do. Any sort of limitation Youtube makes on their video uploads is literally a free speech issue because of how wide reaching they are, but they can't be beholden to government standard of freespeech because they're a private company, which means banning users is well within THEIR freespeech right.

It should be added that even Youtube itself isn't profitable. Google is keeping it afloat but it's a net loss for them. The adpocolypse was in part an initial push from google to clean up the site for more high cost ads in an attempt to monetize it

Even youtube itself would not last long without google propping it up. YT last I heard is not making any money, it hasn't made any money possibly ever. It's real worth may not even be financial at this point but mindshares.

Google accounts for like 70% of web traffic, but consider themselves above monopolistic ISPs. Hell yeah we need anti-trust suits.

That doesn't mean that she was unconscious when they started fucking, which is the important part here. I don't say that she lied about being unconscious, I am saying that the whole thing is okay if she was conscious at the start of the sex act.

If she allows him to fuck her, but later falls asleep, it's okay to me.

Jewish tricks, I doubt that it goes down like that. I bet the get funds from the government or the military to keep that service up. Google is a big deal, their deep mind AI can be abused.

Don't listen to them, people also think Netflix somehow is losing money. If Youtube is losing money, it's only recently started happening.

Source with archive?

Well, Ubisoft was exposed as only being in the black for the past 15 years because of government grants and tax breaks. It's not that much of a stretch to say that Google, YouTube, and their parent company Alphabet all do the same thing, all while fudging the numbers every which way.

Souce: Wishful Thinking

But wasn't the fact YouTube had never made a profit the reason google got away with the viacom copyright lawsuit?
You know, the one that kicked off the mad spiral into suit paranoia and copyright flagging back in 2007.

A moment of grating, horse-like laughter for a fallen hero.

Well yes, the government helps certain big companies, but google is different. Google and their AI is world war winning shit right here. Google can do some NSA level spying, and who knows what kind of weapon you can design using this deep mind AI.

Seems like google's plan for youtube is to fuck over all the creators and turn it into a subscription streaming service like netflix.

Looking at netflix they keep spending themselves silly and as of past summer, 20 billion in debt and surviving on a shitload of investors buying in still.

Subscription based video service doesn't actually seem all that great with making money.

Fucking how?

I guess I should be more precise. YT may not have made yuge money from ad revenue until recently, yet they still have not disclosed exact figures. Gov money or somewhere else, that's another story. Likely a far more interesting one.

Here you go, read the different sources and come up with your own conclusion.
startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=youtube has not made any money&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english

If that LA Times article is true, that might be the opposite. YT started to make noticeable gains from ads around 2016, though google still have not disclosed any official figures.

Youtube was sold to Google specifically because it makes jack fucking shit.

If deep learning were to be used to design weapons, it sure as hell wouldn't be done with Google. It would be done with a company like Raytheon instead, since they are already involved in making computerised systems for the military.

I looked it up. The LA Times reported future expected expenses as current deby for some fucking reason. The actual number was around 4 billion.

There is no way the government/jews don't have their hands on google. I bet their are doing a lot of dirty shit the public doesn't know.

Find comfort in the warm embrace of anime tiddies

Praise be.

archive.is/2YoEy
archive.is/eiGsi
It's that fucking easy user

I don't want anime titties.

I want real tits

They most definitely have their hands on Google, most likely wanting to get into their content analysis shit, but I don't see them being qualified for anything outside of image and speech processing. And for why I think Raytheon would be more qualified for weapons systems, I would recommend having a listen to embed related starting 20:30.

2D>3D user.

Thanks bigtits archive tan. The timeline itself is interesting as well.

archive.is/eiGsi
>The results reflect YouTube’s struggles to expand its core audience beyond teens and tweens. Most YouTube users treat the site as a video repository to be accessed from links or embedded video players posted elsewhere, rather visiting YouTube.com daily. Google executives want them to turn on YouTube the way they turn on television, as a habit, where they can expect to find different “channels” of entertainment.

archive.is/2YoEy

No idea why you would want that, but thanks to plastic surgery you should be able to get a decent pair.

But maybe they are qualified for it. We don't know what they do behind closed doors.

I just want to feel them on the back of my head as a girl looks at my computer screen to watch me shitpost.

I am afraid you've been infected with the gay.

I much prefer anime ass.

That works too.

new bread is imminent ready at 700 or page 13 title: Monster Lair Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=JyLkWLhTgfk

Reasonable people can disagree on tits v. ass, but 2D>3D is a universal truth.

Now what's the point of that? You can't squeeze it, you can't spank it, you can't bite it, you can't use it as a pillow.

Those boobs have autism.

Check out these sick aras

Is it bad that I think dolls like this are really fucking hot? I think I have fetish for them.

A loli is fine too.

how you gonna do that? print it out on a peace of paper and play with the paper?

You know what kind of ara would be sick?

More Gilda ara

If we don't then neither does the military. The thing is that whenever the government hands out contracts, they want a company that has a reputation for military technology, not for funny cat videos and search engine results. The government most likely is getting surveillance data and massive data analysis for that data from Google, they are most likely also using it behind closed doors to find leaks and identify dissenters, but in order for it to be believable that Google would be doing things specifically to do with military topics (avoiding the term "military research" because that shit has non-combat related research contained within it) they would need to have a track record of having actually done more than just machine learning and image/speech/text analysis.

Could you love a doll, Mr. Trips?

Robowaifus are't that far off.

Just look at artificial wombs and even creating viable eggs from skin cells, they are right around the corner.
In less than 50 years 3DPD could become obsolete.

If she was "alive" and was capable of love, sure. But sex dolls are mostly just a fetish.

More than a few occasions the government\military fucks that up too.

The idea of something - the form of something - is more real than the physical reality we live in. I don't need to physically touch the ass, if I imagine I grope an imaginary ass, am I not groping an ass?

I have one too though it might be my robot fetish too

A fetish of one, not a real one yet

you can use that argument once we have them, right now 2d ass is maybe nice to look at, but not good for anything else.
How old are you? I am getting into my 30s, I don't even know if my dick will still work in 50 years.

you ever tried a real one?

Unless you're the buddha of butt who can transcend the 2d 3dpd barrier by sitting under the booty tree and attain supreme buttvana enlightenment, you probably just have a vivid imagination.

Petite, flat-chested lonely Christmas cake who just wants someone to finally treat her like the woman she is.

user, the idea, or thoughtform, of the ass, is more real than a "real" (physical) ass.
t. plato

If I could chose I would take matrix over robots and toys, or artificial created woman. I would rather hook my brain up to a computer and play out fantasies in a virtual world, than fucking a…. real object.

Kaede is for you then, 25 years old and Flat for Im@s standarts with her 80 in bust meassure.

Just reminding you that Cultural marxists are planning to turn all white males into sissies for watching anime

Subreddit related reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/

Stop watching anime or it will turn you into degenerate tranny!

To be fair he'd only lose the other guy that reads his comic

He sounds like a toucher of no ass. All theory no practical application of hand to asscheeks. A hoverhander tbh.

Is there something wrong with their keyboard? Their keys seem to be stuck.

broken shift key

(you)

I dunno when the technology will become available, for all we know it will be less than 10 years with how fast things are accelerating.

Its more likely we'll have robot waifus before some kind of matrix style shit.
Science barely knows how the brain works, the human brain is literally the most complex object known right now.

I have yet to see animafag who is not a total faggot in real life.

She should keep it closed for her own safety.

I said that they look for company reputation, not whether the product is actually good. If there were a contest for a handgun, Google wouldn't even get the chance to enter the room, least of all actually win.

Too late

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

New Bread
New Bread
New Bread

I honestly love the story about that picture. Convention takes pictures of all the artists for exposure on their site, he decides to throw a fucking temper tantrum over it and does everything possible not to have his face shown, and then writes a comic that frames the convention as the unreasonable ones.
But he sits in his parent's basement today wondering why he's a complete failure after ignoring literally every single good business practice, and then decides that it's entirely Donald Trump's fault and not any failure of his own. Such a massive failure that every single webcomic artist, even the ones he sucks up to, openly mocks him, and even Chris-Chan has more success than he does. But he wants to pretend that he's high up in an Ivory Tower, just like MovieBlob does.

this is super weird but very good

Hmm, a Google made handgun. I wonder.

no way this isn't shooped, FaceApp ain't that good

You lucky sob.

Didn't she go crazy, ruin her career and shave her head afterwards?

Shirahoshi?