Video game cosplay

Post video game relate cosplay

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sue_lightning
lmgtfy.com/?q=why women store more fat than men
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serious question. Why do skinny girls cosplay as princess peach while fat girls love to cosplay as Zelda? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Is that a dude?

It's Link.

Obviously fag. That ass can only belong to a girl. Calves too. Shoulder shape is kinda srange though. Armpit structure is also a dude's too.

I think a better question is how gay are you?

I guess I should stay away form doctors and artists form now on.

lame

God I hope so.

You can tell if someone's a guy just from their armpit. That's not anatomy that's a degenerate fetish you're too into user.

what the fuck

Yes, welcome to cosplay faggot.

with a nose like that it should cosplay as a Gerudo

I’m a Virgin nursing student in my late 20s. This is the best I could ever do.

Good job, faggots.

Traps are not gay.

Yes they are user.

Prove it.

Here is a flow chart made by gay men to explain how traps are gay.

But trap is a she.
Your chart is irrelevant.

You are very wrong.

Gee, I wonder who's the faggot there.

You're just trying to hit the full retard spectrum.

>But trap is a she.
No. That's trans. Traps don't want to be the other gender they just want to dress like it. Traps are high functioning autists crossdressers. Most traps don't even want to be called she will dressed in women's attire.

I've been posting trap cosplayers this entire thread I think my gayness is well established.

And traps are still gay.

It's you who is retarded.

It's not gay if it looks like a girl.

That's not how it works, user. It's gay. The Gay Elders of the Cosmic Grove have long thus decreed it.

It has a penis. It's gay. Gay men said so. You're wrong and you replied to a bait flag.

The only reason traps are gay is still a debate is because it's a meme. Do people actually here "traps aren't gay" and get amused by it anymore? It's the same fucking shit every time. I've heard this debate every fucking day. Why are so many faggots still persisting with this shit? I'm fucking sick of it. We might as well bring back rage faces if we're going to dwell so long on this shit.

By showing dissatisfaction with something you've just gone and encouraged it.

You ask, I'll deliver.

THIS IS THE STRAIGHT COMMUNITY
YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

Yea but there's never dissatisfaction. It's just the same debate that goes nowhere. It's not like loss where you can actually make something entertaining out of it.

Everywhere is that gay community.

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

Yea but it's not even about video ga-…
Nevermind.

That's a nonsensical claim.

I think I won't sleep tonight

You're a none sense clam.

Did you try to say something else?

No, trans is a he with a chopped of dick.

Traps are gay because they are really guys
Trans is gay because they are really guys
Real futa doesn't really exist so it's irrelevant.

Not bad. Bretty good as cosplay goes.

get this fucking 3dpd shit off here and onto halfchan you fuckig niggers

Christ.

No. Trans is any one suffering gender dysphoria who is actively trying to be like the opposite gender via using female pronouns (the actual thing I was actually correcting there, traps don't change pronouns they are guys and don't want to actually be women), crossdressing, HRT, or SRS, so they can seem like the gender they want to be. Trans people don't need to cut anything off to be Trans. Traps don't have gender dysphoria. They're just crossdresser who likes looking like girls.

Not that that's relevant to what I said there because all I said was that traps don't identify as girls.

that ain't nothing fam

check these shit shoops I made back in 2013 or so

Because Mario games appeal more to normalfags while Zelda is by and large considered a core game series. Skinny girls tend to be normalfags and fat girls tend to play more core games.

Pretty bad

Incorrect, Zelda is one of the most normalfag games around. Women cosplay characters that don't suit them because women are envious of what they don't have.

It was always a dude.

SAVING THIS THREAD

IS A JOB

FOR A REAL WOMAN

OF ANCIENT AND DEEP

BOARD CULTURE

She has the exact same face as my cousin… the same smile and pronounced cheekbones.

Kinda creepy.

Welcome to genetics, where if you see enough faces you start realizing how many people look disturbingly similar to people you already know.
One time I walked out on a blind date because she looked just like my Mom when she was 20

She is never going to get away from that shit

No one is posting the greatest cosplayer of all

Did someone say COSPLAY?

**Their* name's Sue Lightning
Now stop arguing about trannies and post cosplay you fucking faggots

twitter.com/sue_lightning

3D traps > 3D women.
Prove me wrong.

1st girl is great, have more of her
Tumblr filenames because these are straight from her Tumblr, plz no bully

Die in a fire.

second image is shit. isntead of using that gay makeup she should've just stayed awake for a week with three four hour sleep sessions. bags under eyes guaranteed. also, third image's face is wrong. nami doesn't have such a "spiky" chin. first or perhaps 4th image would look more like nami face wise. then again, they wouldn't get the body type right.

this guy's site name is wrong. should be called "creative photography" or something. i guess it wouldn't attract as many people interested in cosplay though so nevermind

Nigga she cute.

WHY?!
FUCKING DIE

Today is a good day

It's time for all of you to go back.
>>>/reddit/

She does lewd stuff to. her face is weird though in some pictures she looks cute in other really ugly there's no real consistency.

You people need to kill yourselves. ALL OF YOU
EVERYONE WHO MISSUSES THE TERM TRAP MUST BE GASSED
Traps are male crossdressers who are feminine and 'pass' but only to entrap other men as a joke! Why the fuck would traps (actual definition, not the reddit "are traps gay HAHAH XDDD" definition) ever be gay if the point is to make other men think they like a woman?
Trans mtf =! trap.
Now some retard sjws are up in arms about a term they don't understand because some fucking mongs started misusing the term because, they too, don't understand and arre trying to fit in with out lurking enough.
GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS NORMALFAG-TIER MEME INFECTING EVEN THIS PLACE

:^)

I'm guessing you're a faggot yourself because there's no way a straight man believes dressing as a woman or being feminine is in any way not gay.

You aint fooling me shlomo

You came into a cosplay thread user, this is where the normalfags congregate.

>>>/out/

No you fucking faggot. Read.
Being fooled by 'passing' is not gay.

It's a crime that we cant just fuck women like that on sight.

That is very gay.

"trans male to females" are also gay and shouldn't be refereed to as "she" either.

This is how it happens people. In small increments. Never give an inch to these people.

Yes?? Do you somehow belive that liking what you percieve to be a girl is gay?
If you realize it's a guy and still want it you're gay, otherwise traps aren't.

They key word was tasteful, you homosexual.

You know as little about words as you do about aesthetic.

the first one is hilarious. i love how well the audio fits the video

Just face it, user.

Subhuman.

(you)
enjoy it, it's your last

You must be underage.

lmgtfy.com/?q=why women store more fat than men

That reality.
No one looks good from every angle.

A normal slavic/romanic nose, if a tad above average sized.
Learn your noses.

Jesus christ you people have low standards. All it takes is a 5/10 woman dressed in a videogame costume to get you faggots going?

For a lot of people it's the fact that women are interested in video games enough to even do cosplay that turns them on. This is almost always the case until they get redpilled on how little interest a woman has to have in games to be interested in cosplaying. Which is to say I bet that only 1 out of ever 5 2B cosplayers ever made it to ending A

That's not even rare these days. Most girls have played at least zelda. My GF is the exact opposite of a neckbeard but even she has fond memories of playing Dungeon Siege and wants to play the new mario.
It's funny that in real life, the only women who want to show off their bodies are the ones who don't have bodies worth showing off. A girl that actually knows she is worth something will generally not be giving it out so easily.

dangerously gookface but tits are small and cute
6/10 would berry my dick

There were some nasty as hell flabby and dumpy looking chicks cosplaying 2b at a convention I just went to. I wanted to take a picture for posterity sake but I didn't want to break my camera.