Who's going to be the next big name in the industry to die?

Who's going to be the next big name in the industry to die?

Yoko Taro.

Me, hopefully.

EA

i tried.

TRY HARDER

I hope it's EA

HNYAAAAAAAA
EA GAMES

Hideous Kojima.

Microsoft?

Japan

Yeah cause that guy from /agdg/ is gonna hunt him down.

Trips call the next domino to fall.

If we're going to be realistic, Shigeru Miyamoto will probably be our next great loss, but that will still be another 8-12 years due to natural causes.

Once we lose Shiggy though, that's going to trigger what will essentially seem like a nonstop landslide of industry deaths. It'll be the 2016 for vidya.

What?

Why don't you wait and find out faggot?

And that's bad because?

It's not, just part of life and vidya.
I didn't mean "great loss" in terms of horrible, as much as impact. I'm neutral about it, just seems the most feasible that he'd be the next to go.

To make a long, sad story of mental illness short, there's a guy who thinks Yoko Taro waltzed on in here and plagiarized his game to make A Tomato.

Oh no.

You.

Hopefully EA.

eternally alive

EA will take a hit but it'll be a long time before they fall.
I do believe they will fall at some point, though. If Atari could wither away into nothing any company could

Well….

Obvious given the opinions user are giving me here, Ubisoft, Capcom, and Konami. Maybe not in that order.

Also user's opinions are always shit!

Realistically. Probably Ubisoft. even without the continuing political backlash. normalfags are not interested in Far cry 5 reguardless. Ghost recon wildlands videos are still getting more views on Ubisoft official channel. That game is dead.

(checked)
first set of digits in the thread don't lie
Abandon this thread and let meme magic work its course.

nintendo,ubisoft, etc the list goes on

PLEASE GOD DUBS FOR EA

would not surprise me, there was only one normalfag on my friendslist that played ass creed we wuz kangz.

SO probably ubisoft, how well have EA milking franchises done this year? Since they've always got fifa.

dubs for square enix is the next to be falling down

EA but I will actually explain more.
EA made a fortune on lootboxes. You don't see most of it because it was mostly from their sports games, but their constant raise was thanks to gambling, suck on that Konami.
Now they managed to stir such a fucking shit storm they will manage to get themselves banned everywhere. That 3bil drop wasn't thanks to gamer outrage, it was because people realized they will soon flop.

Ubisoft and EA deserve to go down.

Ubisoft much more likely.

Well, who am I to contradict the meme magic?
Let's hope it's good

Fugg :DDD

Video games itself.

Bethesda
They're going to ho public soon and then be bought by Warner Bros as Time Warner kiked want to fill every market with their pozzed cum
Screencap this

I would watch an elder scrolls movie.

Just because some of Nintendo franchises may get better or revived once he goes away doesn't mean there are no chances the same franchise will get to to a much WORSE quality than they are currently. Remember, we're talking about a person who believes video games shouldn't be entirely focused to telling stories like how books do.

There's a reason the "NINTENDOOMED" joke is interpreted every time someone says Nintendo will die soon. Here's a tip: it won't.

They still have huge amounts of barrels of money and profit profited from past consoles and handhelds (especially from Wii). They invest in other products besides video games in general to earn even more money. Their software won't stop and there's no telling when it will stop to sell and be profitable.

Obviously, not to say they will live forever, but it's no doubt to say they won't die soon. It will probably take plenty of more video games company to die first in order for Nintendo to be finally the next one to die. Nintendo will outlive you.

Good. Shiggy had a good run, but let's just rundown what's wrong with Shiggy in the modern day:
Because refining mechanics and adding content isn't enough, right?
Forced gyro controls is fucking dumb, despite being a rehash of 64 it's not even as fun as Assault, needed Platinum to finish the game because he's so fucking inept, boring helicopter segments, etc
He might have been a pioneer for video games, but now he's just a senile hack who needs to retire but won't.

But that mentality isn't exclusive to Shiggy and applies to most of Nintendo's key development staff. It's so ingrained in their corporate culture that storyfags who go into Nintendo leave with more gameplay oriented mindsets. If it was exclusive to Shiggy then I'd say be worried, but he's not the first and won't be the last to put gameplay first.

Square Enix.

If I get dubs it's EA
(please dubs please dubs)

COME ON MAN

Pretty much. Nintendo is the Disney of videogames, unfortunately they dwindled much faster

You think you're big? You think you're big kid??

All of them.

im sure EA is absolutely hurting from a couple game flops and wont be able to survive because they don't save any money in anticipation for possible game failures. best case scenario they stop loot boxes. worst case scenario faggots can't make a boycott last and EA keeps on trucking forward

Its in the game.

Holla Forums is going to be the next big name to die.

lol nothing will die
big name companies are eternal

Ubisoft and/or Bethesda due to constant fuckups and mismanagements, Gearbox isn't big but should be filling for bankrupcy soon.
Delusional

Everytime