FrEYEday night, motherfucker!

Anyone down for some Friday night EYE?

no, I feel like playing non-shit games tonight

Gas yourself, you tasteless plebian.

SERVER
WHERE IS THE SERVER YOU DOUBLE JIAN?
I WILL USE YOUR FACE AS A PARTY MASK IF YOU DON’T POST THE IP

Can a newfag get in on this?
I'm currently busy but I bought the game and haven't touched it due to lack of time, might be able to sometime in the next 24 hours.
Is it playable in multiplayer from the start?

Hosting for this shit is a giant pain in the ass and the public servers run like ass for me.
ALso I'm busy tonight or I would be down for this.

I'm up for it, definitely. Do we have a server?

Public servers. Use Public Co-op Missions - 23.227.175.74:27017

Joining now

Here we go.

is the server still up

Yeah, it's a public server that we've just hijacked.

It was good playing with you dudes.

i wasn't even there, fuck

I'm busy tonight, but there's nothing stopping you fags from hopping on the same server and going at it.

Eat death you Culter scum, Jians are masters of your destiny, we will slaughter you.

Stop falseflagging you tricky dicky fuck

Welp shit i didn't buy the game what do ?

Either buy it or don't. Servers tend to be fairly dead outside of threads organising to play together, although you will most definitely still find people playing once in a while. Take into consideration that if you buy it, you will be buying for the sake of EYE threads and to support the devs, otherwise there should be no difference to pirating the Blood Games update version. Older versions of the game also contain easter eggs that were later removed, but in general Blood Games tends to be worth it for the shit it brings to the table, even if it does break some shit like the guy you convince to commit suicide not doing it in front of your eyes.

Is this game just a meme? I played 50 minutes of it then uninstalled, but it was 2 years ago. There's 4 guns, the shooting is average at best, walking 15km in a map is retarded and i can't even remember the missions, just that i shot some friendly npc because he was being a cunt.

OP's 5th image sums it up pretty well - a jumbled mess of memes.

wrong
Upgrade your fucking legs to go at sanic speeds

There a rifle, shotgun, a minigun, sniper rifle, maybe a gun… what else? As for the legs, moving faster doesn't justify the huge pointless areas. I found moving with a heavy load in dragon's dogma more enjoyable than bunnyhopping in EYE.

Point and laugh at this man, he is the king of the retards!

Wait you didn't explore the hub? There are multiple weapons and your slow ass speed is because you're wasting time on other upgrades. upgrade your legs man.

you upgrade psi and use dragon to walk

It never ceases to amaze me how blind some of you niggers are.

The game has a pretty steep learning curve to get into. It's not really that the mechanics are all that complex, it's just that so many of them just get thrown in your face and it tends to be disheartening but you should try to push through.
There's three of each weapon: melee weapons (outside of the default), pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, heavy weapons and utility items. There's certainly a hell of a lot more guns.
Always take light armour and stop being scared of dying, you get 10 resurrectors and when you die on the last time, it simply throws you back into the dream and makes you start again with 10 more from a checkpoint. If you need to recover stamina then just use crouch or wait, once you have enough brouzouf buy yourself a power converter (while using alchemy to get the health back) and never have to worry about running out ever again.

Dragon is late-game, user.

Is there any other game with such a satisfying sword than the sword that makes explosions on contact? I don't think so.

Damoceles is one of the best melee weapons in a video game

played this for like 4 hours, sniping and running fast was fun. suddenly didn't feel like playing it anymore. I think the inventory management and boring AI did it.

nice facebook meme