Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest (Dead) - 1024216

Guides and info:
gbf.wiki/

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/34550
gbf.wiki/A_Tale_of_Intersecting_Fates
gbf.wiki/A_Tale_of_Skyborn_Bonds
gbf.wiki/Category:Tales_Characters
exhentai.org/g/1102382/47ad169dc6/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15616
granbluefantasy.jp/en/download/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15683
gbf-gaijin.com/2017/12/14/21-12-planned-balance-patch/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arcarum is out. Enjoy your 5 minutes of fun.

Chest edition

I'm saving a week's worth.

Whats the next step on his master plan Holla Forums?

How does gaining arcanum badges work? I know about the daily one but I got two more somehow.

Uncapping these summons is going to suck unless you're a luckshitter. I'm a luck shitter at the gacha but have shit luck at F2P drops

Those bonus 2 were just a launch bonus. 1 a day is all you can acquire right now.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

Got a free chev sword from arcanum today. Are the omega drops related to the path? Because I've only gotten chev weapon drops on the Aquila path so far.

Considering I've gotten Levi weapons on Aquilla, I think it's just always a magna weapon. The fact that chev swords are a possibility is interesting though.

Thanks for the tips anons. Will try to take on corrupted yuggu again.

Anyone gotten this one in arcanum yet? I went to an empty node, dark eyes flashed on the screen and this monster spawned on a previously cleared spot. I died so I'm not sure if he unlocks a bonus stage or something (it says attack 1 but he was doing 12k plain damage)

he's just a harder encounter with maybe better drop rates

Do you think CyGames will ever update the Rose Queen weapon series to include 4*
I'm contemplating on whether to get them or not, as a 3* weapon overall they're really good but any 4* ATK skill weapons instantly outclasses them when the skills/stats are compared

tl;dr worthwhile investment to get the Rose Crystal weapons if by any chance Cygames has a future update to 4* them?

Do you have a primal grid? If yes, then they might be worth it as non-dagger MH. If no, it's not worth it except for maybe the Rose spear for Double Trouble.

Rose weapons are all EX weapons. They are outclassed by xeno weapons and any sk15 EX weapon, but if you don't have 2 of those in your grid, then a Rose weapon is a great choice

I doubt it, *4 EX weapons are probably the main reason why people care about Xenos/Collabs.

No they don't unless you are using a primal grid, normal modifiers are shit for magna.

Rose weapons are good main-hand since they give you EX modifier, elemental def down and can help with Ubaha HP requirements.

say that to wind that has to get 2 jk daggers for their magna element

but they dont, and never have

Wrong one.

no fuck off jeanne

So uncapping these things are gonna suck huh? 5 minutes of content plus luck is gonna makes this suck. Hard mode better increase the fucking drops of this shit.

you have to do all normal routes anyway for unlocking hard i'm pretty sure by the end of this month everyone will have at least the sr step

That doesn't seem so bad, hard mode will have better drop rates to justify doing it after all.
Not to mention some of the effects are pretty nuts so it's well worth it.

The one thing I need is the one I can't buy. This is for me pulling like 10 SSRs in legfest isn't it?

So you can luckshit arcanum huh

Wew
too bad I have to reduce them because I only need swords at this point

Reduce it
Reduce i
[Incoherent noises in Cyrilic]
WHY DID CELES DO THIS, WHO AND WHY DECIDED THIS SHIT?

I'm having the same problem except with chev guns. Just out of curiosity, why are you reducing them instead of using them as skill fodder?

Did mimics exist before of Arcarum? Because I'm doing Ifrit Maniac and found one.

There was a mimic in one of the idol events.

Finished grinding the 10 element-changed weapons for Threo, now all I need is another RotB for the gold bar, and 18 rusted axes.

Have a Frost Queen HL raid up.
ID: 28B6333A

Never seen this enemy before

I want to marry Sachiko's VA.

WOW what in the ever loving FUCK CyGames is this kind of bullshit?
I've fought Nightmare difficulty Unite & Fight raid bosses more balanced than this piece of shit

give me my ticket back RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Want to become Elysian one of these years and so I have reduced harps for a while. Most everything else becomes fodder. I wish it was claws because muh dark meme grids because lack of nigger of balance hurts my team.

dark claws are better than axes at below 80% health , the only reason people tend to use axes its cause it's faster to build

Today is the day where everyone should've completed a route, and fight an Arcanum card..
Post your spoils after the first week of Arcanum.

Is today the end of the first route for everyone?
Does the boss spawn randomly or you have to repeat the route 3 times (4 for Celsus) to get to all the bosses?

Seems to be completely random, I got the Star on Point Aquila, despite being placed on Celsus.

Finally done with point celsus route and got my first Arcanum SR summon,The fight was pretty good, both OD animation and the 25% trigger were quality. I am 1 idean away from finishing the tower so i'll probably be repeating the same route

do all three routes to unlock hard

Hard is not even in the game yet

uhm what?

am i being retarded? i thought thoses grids were suppose to give a good damage

anat inflates number a bit and also you should skill up those bolts to make tiamat worthwhile

The ingame calculator doesn't factor the Enmity skill of the bolts.

Post your grid, and show the skill levels of the weapons.

the current grid has 3 starts anat while the omega grid has the 3 stars tiamat

you need more omega power just skill up those guns further

i read that recomended skill level was 4 but ok

get that to at least 6

I'm not getting Justice as a boss tomorrow.

I did okay I guess. Gonna just hoard the materials for awhile and see what else I get before I actually craft The Hanged Man.

Someone please join this Levi HL. Fucking high rank nips are doing shit. 8C5BADA8

Qinglong mane is a shit weapon, i recommend you to use some other Event/Rose Queen EX or GW dagger as main-hand.

Use 7 bolts+baha+raphael+mh, just remember you NEED to be at the very least at -80% HP for bolts to work.

It's hard to tell exactly when you need to switch to Tiamat x Anat but SL6 seems to be the minimum to me.

Played for a good while, may just spark whatever shows up on new years and move on.

Recorded some testing with The Tower.

Damn, user, why's your video so fucking loud; your ears must still be ringing from just making it.

Why the fuck is Morrigna absolute cancer to fight?

Please rember to alway mvp yor raid!

You are a wise man.

I got my 2nd spark of the year ready.

Empress > Strength > Lovers > High Priestess

Only 4 girls, down from GW 5? Fujo game confirmed

Actually, maybe lovers could be better than strength is she is a cute kind of shy.

wonder if they are going to be more active during the story, or if there's gonna be fate episodes during the uncapping process of the summons. It seems weird to have all these characters and only show them for a few lines of dialogue when completing a route

I bet you only fight the world when you have all the other summons at SSR. So more timegated bs that makes me even less interested about playing this garbage mobage.

Checked.

Oh yes.

Good shit, finished a route and can't get a summon. Good thing they made once a fucking day.

New trial SSR is gunslinger class made into a character. Gunsmith sisters for next event?

I don't want to play the AoT collab event
I'm sorry I just am not strong enough to refuse this offer

okay, if i start this game right now whats the fastest way to oppai loli?

legit oppai loli or just shortstack? Cause the former is a R rarity character and the latter has a huge selection
One way or another I'd suggest not starting yet, we don't know when but they will surely start dropping a bunch of free shit for christmas+newyear and there should be an increased SSR rate in say, a week

as long as they look 14 or under and have big tits im probably going to be satisfied

might be right your alley

Notable shortstacks:
Aliza (Mid-tier fire SSR)
Carmelina (Mid-tier wind SSR)
Forte (Mid-tier Dark SSR)
Grea (Mid-tier Fire SSR)
Izmir (Low-Mid-tier Water SSR)
Razia (Mid-tier Earth SSR)
Sturm (Top-tier **Limited to legfest draws only) Fire SSR)
Narmaya (Top-tier Dark SSR)
Sarasa (One-of-the-best-characters-in-game-tier, Earth SSR, Eternal (Needs to be built to unlock))

Notable big-tiddied lolis:
Yaia (Very low-tier Earth SR)
Laguna (Low-tier Earth SR)
Camieux (Mild-tier Fire/Earth R/SR)

thank you tittydex

Yaia is actually pretty strong for an SR ever since she got that ougi change. She has a 5/6 turn rage, a 4/6 turn refresh, and her ougi gives 50% attack/def and heals up to 2k on top of her passive which increases the party att/def by another 5%. Unfortunately she has no da/ta for the team but she is still a very solid support. She is definitely not low tier relative to other SRs.

If you want oppai shortstacks, your best elements main are fire followed by earth, with earth performing the best at the end game with their extreme-damage units. Ideally if you have the patience/autism for it, you'd reroll accounts at the end of the month (limited characters can only be pulled at month's end) to get Sturm, and then shifting focus to earth in order to build Sarasa, as she isn't a character you draw, but instead grind materials for. An account with the summons Agni and Titan are also worthy of keeping.

that's some fighting words mate she's basically the beast healer in earth and has very good buffs

You have your oppai toddler, you have your oppai loli, you have your fanfiction from altered art, and you have a race of tiny cow people.
グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/34550

I was about to say that's an adult in a race of short women but then I saw her height and now want her even more than before.

Not anymore.

When you start there are side stories available (they are old events that they brought back in a permanent form). From one of them you can get aliza, who is a shortstack though not a loli

She also has plain damage, something that every form of camieux has

also to add on, when you start you draw an SSR from a limited pool of 6 for the tutorial. One of those can be Carmelina, who is also a shortstack. Just reroll accounts until you get her if you like her.

Grand Order up :303A702C

Should I buy the last thing I need for Judgement, or fuck it and continue doing the route I'm on to see what I get?

Ah shit, how could I forget my main shortstack, Hallessena. She's very high tier as an earth SSR attacker and she can easily hit the damage cap after a few turns, you just can't let her get hit. She's basically a girl who pretends to act crazy but its all just an act because she used to be severely bullied, she's really a sweet loving girl underneath her facade.
Pic related, her on the left.

Grande: C51A6AA2

how could anyone bully that gorgeous hair?

The voice triggers the desire to bully.

oh man i could have had a colette?

you also missed the shadowverse collab with the best staff skin and the best teamkiller.

Didn't we already have homo knight draw last week or did I just imagine it? Feels like they've been really pushing fujoshit lately since Chapter 80 with the introduction of Cain.

With how desperate Capcom is with selling SFV; there's always hope. Were you hear for the Im@s collab?

No, they were only of the more recent games.

Anyone can translate this?

I started playing early June 2017, first event I experienced was the hungry potato
Yes I got the Im@s, they rotate that event multiple times a year apparently

chances of them rerunning or putting a collab event in side stories is pretty much 0% right?

It just moved.

First event was Yuri Lowell, Millia Maxwell (you needed to play the Tales of mobage and link accounts for her) and Sophie
Second event was Stahn Aileron, Tear Grants (again play their mobage and link accounts) and Elize Lutus.
All fire, dark or light characters
gbf.wiki/A_Tale_of_Intersecting_Fates
gbf.wiki/A_Tale_of_Skyborn_Bonds

While low; there's still a chance for reruns.
SF needs any kind of publicity

Slayers could end up with a new anime leading to a rerun with how everything's getting brought back from the dead

SNK could end up trying for another one when they finally start on a Samurai Shodown game

Sega has an interest in reviving IPs so there's always a chance of them looking at Sakura Wars and using Granblue to help get attention

Tales of I thought would happen with Berseria having released but now I don't know about the chances. Maybe if .Hack sells well enough they'll update a Tales game and use the collab.

gbf.wiki/Category:Tales_Characters

I always thought it was more art tied to corn tator, thanks.

I don't even play this game any more but have a fucking meme.

If I could choose one fucking collab would be Slam Dunk l, Sakuragi SR fire, Rukawa SSR. SSR Weapon would be a fucking Basketball with Fire all over it. Summon would be Gorilla's sister or whatevs. And they better get either whoop there it is or space jam theme fuck it, its my wish.

How do I join infinity without having to browse 150 pages of crews?

1. ask/check if there's any space in Infinity crew
2. post your ID (posting your best grid might help too)
3. wait

Oh, is it some limited group thing? I thought it was like a guild. I'm just a shitty newbie, so I probably can't add anything.
Is there a way a to get more heroes fast? My heroes are max level already and I don't have the resources needed to uncap them? Is it just grind? What if I want a specific hero?

crews have a 30 person limit. If they're full, they would need to kick someone to add you, so posting your grids helps determine if you're worth recruiting over someone else.
We might get some free daily draws soon with christmas, but either way do every quest you can find that gives crystals, save them up and draw when the draw rate goes up to 6% around the middle of the month. Until then, you can get some more free characters from the side stories.
Yes it is. At the moment due to the half ap celebration event, normal and hard magna raids are free to host. You should get most of the items you need to uncap a character from them. Otherwise, just look up the item you need on the wiki and it will tell you where you can farm them.
It's all rng which characters you get. You can save up 300 draws to spark the character you want, but thast's not a good option for a newbie as a few months without characters will hamper your progress.

Alright, thanks. I'll just keep at it then. .

Google translate translated the official site as "SSR Mikasa and SSR Levi".
I kinda hoped the'd be 2 different elements SSRs, instead we get this:

What the actual fuck, Google?

So there's a good chance the trial character is SSR Eren? That fucking blows.

Eren is the summon, I doubt they are giving him a character. Also trial is a earth character with petrify so if it isn't a new character then chances are it's some Medusa or Black Knight Christmas Gacha.

Yeah, i suppose so.
It's probably not going to be a holiday character since earth already has one. I'm guessing it's going to be like Yuisis last year.

Here's hoping best loli buns is no longer stuck behind a death grind.

I was told there would be summer Medusa. Also Christmas folks have never been in legfest.

Don't tempt me.

What is Rossetta?

yeah but we have grandefest now

A lovely young woman?

The collab event has begun, and–

…Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

My team is ready.

Another showdown event where I can complete everything easily. All I use is my fire team too.

OI VEY

I'm sorta liking this event. I never thought I'd miss the Shingeki no Kyojin music and it goes pretty well with the game, somehow. Also having Djeeta flying around is kinda cool.

Think of it this way: you take Eren, Mikasa and Levi with you and show them the world.

Levi is my bias so I'm waiting for him to come out to do his fates.

I can't connected to GBF right now. I keep getting timed out.

time to chill out and play better games diablo will be hell

Welp, it's that time of the month again.
287/300 progress towards sparking and I can't wait to blow this load all over Grand Vira (or the summer slut).
Which option would you take?

wait for water dogo and/or dao then decide

This, Olivia is pure sex

Sure you have enough horses?

They also mention it takes them at least a day to prepare horses for the survey corps. Better get moving.

At least I can say they wrote the Shingeki no Kyojin world inside Phantagrande instead of having a random portal transporting people. Seems someone was planing this fanfiction for a while. I want to see fanart, get on it nips.

Have a guardian pop up. Anyone know how much HP each one has and whether I should do it?

You can always retreat for 10 TP, and skip it if you can't beat it.

It was far less threatening than I thought. I thought it was going to have some sort of bullshit but all it was able to do was buff it's defense at the start that Clarisse got rid of.

Twin Elements HL
553A0150
4/6
bring whatever you want.

The following characters in pic related are getting rebalanced this month, you might want to wait for the changes to drop before deciding.

Thank fuck.

Hopefully they'll address the fact that her buff stacks disappear after the second cast.

You mean toggling the mode off? Aren't they meant to do that?

With 5 stacks it's supposed to provide 5 turns of her dancing buff. But it keeps disappearing by the second turn. It's not from getting dispelled or anything either.

So… it works exactly as written?

Well it used to last for as high as the stacks were.

a crew of 200+ superhumans(and other races) should be able to just mow down any incoming titans seeing how we have eternals or the 2nd best girl who's probably somehow related to """god""" and loves balance

Don't forget that Gran and crew beat near omnipotent astral being (Akasha) that could rewrite and erase timelines. Im pretty sure nothing in AoT universe can achieve anything similar to that.

to be fair,Akasha was only possible because Vyrn tapped into Bahamut cheat console and he can't quite do it at will, and Sand diaper phone required help from angels

you also forgot in the mary event gran/dj was beat by a handful of bandit i'm pretty sure this titans has the same genes as them :^)

ANY of the primals would be more than the AoT characters can handle in non-titan mode.

Yeah, I wanted to take those into account too.
I'm expecting a few skill changes here and there, maybe the addition of a neat passive (like they did with Charlotta), but I don't think they're going to completely change the role of a character.
The interest color is completely personal by the way, like, Nemone might end up being an amazing damage dealer, but I've already got Ayer and Sarasa, so she's gonna end up in the back row of my dirt team.
I'm gonna wait till the last day for the suptix, it should give me a week to take a look at these characters and see if anyone can be more valuable to me than Percy or Dark Jeanne/Vira. IF, of course, the patch comes on the 15th and they donn't make us wait till past the 20 for it.

I'm also crossing fingers for a good rebalance of the christmas characters and the addition on a decent new one.

I'm more optimistic for Izmir's buffs as there is a lot of room to work with given how little she does now. All of her abilities are a basic self buff that don't really give her a theme (outside of her 1st ability), meaning they have room to add and remove whatever they want. Her passive is useless with gabriel's wand, so they may just give her a new one too.

I'm interested in the Earth changes.
Gandalf will probably get the "after ougi, first skill hits twice"-passive and the 20% ougi cap and damage up passive.
Melleau is either going to get dreadfully boring stuff or one of the more interesting changes. She has a decent skill setup with some weak numbers so some small percentage increases are going to help her even if it's boring. Her passive is pretty bad so i'm guessing that it's either going to be changed to be 100% chance or replaced entirely.
Oktos 5* is already really good so i assume it's something for his normal version. His main problem stems from the fact that he is singleplayer focussed. He also suffers, like a few earth attackers, from the fact that he needs a team and grid to be made for him. I doubt they are going to fix those problems with a random patch.
Clarrisse has fun mechanics but some really bad numbers and not much synergy with earth teams. They would need to do some hefty changes to make her viable. I hope her and Eustace can stay BFFs.
I'm holding out hope for some Nemone changes that will make her rival Ayer. This is sadly highly unlikely. I expect less ramp up time and the removal of her defense down and maybe even her Hostility buffs/debuffs. I just want my Axe gimmick team so i can have my favorites in the frontline. Either that or if the trial character is cute, a full gun team.

It's possible Gandalf will get buffs on par with a good 5*, if what people say is true, they did plan on giving him the upgrade, they just couldn't because the VA died

Suddenly, Arcarum became a bit more interesting.

Devil-chan character when

How is that a homage? It's neither the same character nor the same outfit.

You tell me, user.

Still not seeing how that's a homage.
Also Asanagi is degenerate, for shame user

Asanagi draws very cute girls.

90% of the hentai he draws is about women being put in their proper place. Nothing degenerate about that.

They are cute, but unfortunately it's still degenerate.

2D girls are for pure loving only.

Not when they are feminist bitches like in exhentai.org/g/1102382/47ad169dc6/

user, that's gay.

They explain it with the titans regenerating plus the crew not knowing where to hit them. While a bit of a stretch, no matter how powerful you are if you don't hit the titan where you have to to actually keep it down and it keeps regenerating you'll eventually grow tired and will be unable to fight.

It still amuses me how the event is written because it shows someone in Cygames wanted this fanfiction crossover to happen. Gran/DJ taking the kids on a ride to see the world is like one user said here, you will never take them away from their misery.

Have Rose Queen up. ID:9913FE8A

Good
The only ones I know of worth saving are potato girl and bowlcut guy.

Help. I'm scared of what's the come from this.

I hope you enjoy never pulling an SSR again.

pokerbot not working for anyone else?

If you're currently reading the manga you'll know Raging Faggot Eren is worth saving. Lastest chapter has him officially being Punished Eren.

Too bad you can't take Sasha with you. Levi will be handed over the 14th so there you go.

Tonight

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15616

Call me when "the biggest GBF campaign ever" starts so i can enjoy my free pots and no half co-op.

I've only watched the anime and dropped it at most two episodes in. I was gonna try that Middle school comedy manga but I guess you could say I still couldn't stomach it.

Hope I get Arulumaya and Clarisse.

no christmas rackam or WALDARDO either. Not sure if they will be with the new christmas characters or in the next draw on the 13th

What are the chances for free premium rolls this holiday season?
Think someone will fuck up again and give us free 10-rolls for a week?

how the fuck do you guys do it, I can't save crystals/tickets even if a gun was pointed to my head, it's like not jacking off for a month and then that sweet release when it's legfest, how can you not jack off for 8 months just to get that guaranteed character at the end of it all?

You did this to yourself.

cause if you have an objective you stay true to it

plus we will probably get some free rolls + crystals unless ythey want to piss off who plays this kusoge which may tick your urges

I always wanted to get Orchis so deciding to save for her wasn't hard, helps that I could actually do a fair share of content with my dark team alone
Also I have other gacha games if I feel the urge to roll

The manga is more digestable. Eren has grown out of his raging faggot phase and now is just Punished Eren, acknowledging the humanity and circumstances of his enemies but giving no fucks and declaring war anyway, with full intent of killing those that would be his people if they get in his way.

I can't wait for the manlet to be added. I want to see his fates.

last year we got free rolls over christmas and new years. KMR said he's going to make this new years the biggest celebration yet, so I'd say it's safe to assume free 10 draws.

If you save for a spark now, you may just have enough by march with the anniversary. They'll give away free crystals and tickets over christmas and new years, and then we'll get more stuff at the anniversary, plus the free 10 draws then will probably get you enough sparks. It doesn't usually take 8 months, and this is the quickest period.

and then there's the 19M and 20M events, at least 20M

literally a single blast from proto bahamut summon would just eliminate any amount of titan regardless if they knew where to hit them

is there a low level crew I can join? I'm finding it hard to find co-op rooms.

Yeah, the Snap Blade is really annoying because it defaults to he fucking costume as a MH. Do I really need it or can it be fodder for my Baha sword?

It is a really good mainhand sword for wind.

You can just use another outfit to cover it up.

Your forced to use the AoT costume when you equip the Snapblade, regardless if you have a costume that doesn't use weapon skins.

I've done it, I've escaped Korwa forever

as you can see by the fact that i've left my atma sword at sk9, I'm in no position to be going after more bahamut weapons

my SR fodder is just completely tapped

so this is what pure suffering is like, I'm cursed to use the Cinderella idols forever it seems

They need to add more draphs. Only 2 ssr draphs added this year: Razia and Baotorda

Is there a way to play this shit through the app now or do you still have to play the website version?

granbluefantasy.jp/en/download/

They also added Sturm, S.Izmir and H.Danua.
Mahira is the only harvin that was added this year. There have been more Primals and Unknowns released this year than harvins.
Erunes actually didn't get that many releases this year, around 5-6.
Humans on the other hand, about 10-15.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the limiteds. Well I was way off. You forgot about Marquiares, though

Yeah, you're right. I could've sworn that he was released in 2016.
Still less harvins than Unknowns or Primals though.

Probably crew 3.
It's 30/30 but
I'd say there's at least 3 spots open.

My id is: 19746386. Any crew invite is appreciated, but I'm only rank 37. I just joined a crew recently though so I won't be able to join straight away.

o-o-o-o-oo-o-o-o-o-o-oira

Hierophant makes me want to work on The Sun but not in a gay way.

More like "It would be nice to look like that around that age."

Loli does a body good.

Crew 2 here, sent you an invite.

Fuck. Christmas Rosetta is here. Dunno if i should blow all of my rolls and spark or wait for Legfest.

ALWAYS ROLL AND SPARK DURING LEGFEST

BUT C ROSETTA MIGHT NOT BE ON NEXT LEGFEST

I'm gonna need to find more of this.

She won't be.

But maybe she'll be in the new grandfest.

C.Rosetta isn't even that good.
You don't want to pull a character that isn't atleast 9.0.

I will enjoy my christmas JKs thank you very much.

Don't give a shit if she's good or not. I want all of Rosetta's alts.

prepare to pay for her new year skin then

Ready for new years.

I don't buy skins. I draw the line there.

draw no lines, silly

user, I know it's
But the fight scene in the last episode had Naru kill fishes without making any sudden movements, Feather charged at enemies like fucking Sonic and caused an explosion. And going just by games alone, Six can create shadow clones(and a fucking Super TTGL in his 5* form), Vira has Chev's power at her fingertips, Sarasa has goddamn GROUND ZERO
Lastly, the crew has so many ranged fighters they could probably snipe titans before they even come close, regeneration means jack shit when your power output could probably cause a hole in the mountain

How was the end of you're second route?
Anyone getting a summon already?

I could have gotten temperance after my 1st run, but I want death so I rerun the blue point, abouth halfway done, still got tickets, I wasnt playing much this week, hope that rerolling for death boss wont take long

I have to wait another day, I lost to a gatekeeper when Arcarum started and have been peeved at that bullshit of a monster ever since

I got the cats, but don't have enough to make them yet

Better than that light mob that has undispensable reflect

Just leave the game alone for an hour so, all "infinite" buffs expire after a few hours

Got judgement today. I can make judgement and the Star, but I really want Justice and Temperance. Suffering.

This Christmas fucking sucks.

there's been info on a christmas magnafest?

Yes, the mechanic class also comes out on the 15th and a balance patch for sometime in the middle of the month.

but was there actually info on a magnafest starting on the 15th or at new years like previously released in the news?

It'll be pretty much the same as the Halloween one.

There hasn't been any news about a Christmas magnafest yet.

Anime tends to overplay it's shit for cool and wow effects, Also what says.

Mikasa's 2nd Fate implies her and co. go on the Grandcypher to gather intel for Erwin. If you take her and Eren, Armin and possibly Levi with you she might as well pick up some magic shit along the way and erase the titans fron Estioss and ignore all previous plot holes. Happy? It's a collab, user, it's more coherent than previous ones but don't expect a lot either.

how much longer until the collab is over? I refuse to play while normalfag cancer is going on.

I doubt normalfags will play GBF, let alone stay just because of some collab from an animu that lost its pull a year after it came out.

AoT is still a normalfag anime. It does not matter to me if it attracts normalfags to the game or not. I just don't want to even have to look at a banner in the corner of the screen.

Collab ends in Dec 20.

christmas event starts tomorrow. You might have to brave it for that

I see, thanks.

It's worse than normalfag anime, it's Tumblrtier bullshit.

Mind explaining why's that?

Of course.

It started with a rather generic but workable start consisting some guy wanting revenge on the Nip Hulks that killed his parents and, through being a secret Nip Hulk himself, he can fight the other Nip Hulks roaming around outside the super special city that is literally worthless as a defensive measure due to.
But instead of continuing the Nip Hulk slap fights angle it went off on a tangent with some retarded political espionage plotline with a bunch of shirtless dudes and constant dying because
>No characters are safe guys* except the core main characters until we kill one to bolster ratings, probably Armin, if it hasn't happened already, because he's literally pegbait
trying to catch the fujos. Then the manga came west with an anime and picked up the Western fujos colloquially known as Tumblrfags, Tumblrtards, faggots, etc who then felt like they needed to bitch and moan every time there was anything remotely not fujoshit or involving Nip Hulking making the fanbase in general insufferable. Similar to people supposedly having actual suicide attempts in response to some event in the Tokyo Ghoul sequel

And GBF has a collab with that, presumably trying to entice that audience to at least start the game through the event.

Isn't this a bit of a stretch? user, the same could be said about all other collabs GBF has had. You sound upset over a collab in a game that has had several collabs with unrelated series.

Oops, was meant to reply to . But my point still stands. It's just a collab, user. Just ignore it. I did it with the Card Captor Sakura collab because CLAMP is a pest at writing but I didn't get mad over it.

I'm not upset or mad because it's unrelated. It's irritating because the fanbase is cancerous. There is very little reason to do collabs with anything unless you're trying to get people who enjoy the collab or it's source to play the game. Similar to the Idol collabs that used to require you play the idol game they have, they were trying to attract people to each game from the other. If they're doing a collab with AoT they are trying to get people to play the game because they heard

Ignoring it only works unless or until it gets popular in which case they start focusing on events with similar characters because profit is what businesses need.

My problem is AoT and the fanbase itself, the collab is a tertiary problem If the series/it's fanbase weren't so shit there would be no problem.

Mobages ARE normalfag cancer.

Didn't Bleach end up in the same position?

How I feel about Final Fantasy characters ending up in Soul Calibur.

Sort of, the original oneshot was significantly less shoneny than the serialization ended up being and it kind of went downhill rapidly after the initial remade shonen story had to expand, presumably because Kubo isn't a great writer but also because the original premise was kind of changed and presumably it fucked with where it was originally supposed to go.

Sorry pressed send by accident

Your image reminds me that Uzuki need a rework, she is a mediocre Light unit even with a 5*, although if you get a grand order team with her and the other two the thing changes.

Aren't the titans and all the main characters supposed to be the not-jews who were put on not Madagascar by the not-Nazis for kikery or some shit?

No idea, I quit reading when it tried to go nowhere disguised as cryptopolitical bullshit.

uzuki is a free decent light sr they wont rework her

Next part of the AoT story is out. Get it over with, anons.

Right. Just grab the crystals and don't look back.

Patch notes: granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15683
Okto buffs and Gandalf gets katana mastery. An earth ultima katana doesn't seem as bad a choice as i first thought. Still nowhere near as good as the standard picks.

They apparently went there by their own volition, but it's worth mentioning that a lot of the not-jews there show very similar symptoms of beta makes' white guilt over being thaitans. I just like it that Raging Faggot-kun became punished.

gbf-gaijin.com/2017/12/14/21-12-planned-balance-patch/

toast in eng

This is the reason why I don't get user on the collab itself. Normalfag cancer collabing with normalfag cancer shouldn't worsen the problem. Nothing will happen. CCS is a worse normalfag cancer and nothing happened with that one either.

I've seen multiple translations for these patch notes now and there's so much conflicting info.
What does Nemone actually do now?
That pages syas that she needs to dodge to gain Save Up and she doesn't stand still anymore. I've seen others that say that she gains stacks by attacking and her third skill just activates them. Dodging to gain stacks is ludicrious. If that one's real i seriously doubt the devs can read, write or think beyond the level of a toddler.
I just want to know if i can put her in an axe team or if she's racing Melleau to the bottom.

Chev sword drop buff?

Every SSR drop buff.

Don't forget tier 1 HL raids now always drop weapons.

Okay, just had another look at the original notes. It doesn't mention dodging anywhere in that description, Bravo translators.
This one managed to get the Veight buffs right at least. I've seen others completely butcher his changes.
It's weird how translations of GBF patchnotes always have mistakes in them. It's almost like they purposefully half-ass them.

That's just the thing, Cardcaptors is old and I doubt Tumbler remembers it since it's more yuri than yaoi and then there's the fact it's about a loli playing dressup while her best friend gets off to it in secret while reality pushes the oblivious main towards a straight relationship that'd make them ignore it if they're too busy being angry at something else. If it was a collab with Sailor Moon, then it'd be normalfag cancer.

i love this corn potato

Either way I don't mind the AoT collab. I needed more wind units and these will do for now. Plus is that now Kamiya Hiroshi is on the voice list for the game.

I'm confused the buff to Melleau essentially turns her into a tank, better hope she had her defence buffed like a motherfucker since they are idiots and gave that shit to an obvious glass tank(just look at her EMPs and you can see they are fucking retarded and have no idea what to do with her since this is going in the opposite direction).

The Melleau changes are really weird.
She has really low base HP and only her ougi and veil give her any semblance of tankyness. You might also notice that her hostility up is stackable and can't be removed with her own skillset unless it gets blocked by veil which in it's self would be terrible design.
She now has three seperate ATK buffs and guaranteed TA so i can understand why they're cautious about buffing her but this is not the way to go. Just looking at her skills reminded me of how antiquated she is. If they buffed her so all of her skills affected allies as well and toned down her TA to 1 turn, she would still be worse than a summer character.

the only thing I can think of from her changes is she would work in a team with Halle, razia/ygg and her, so that you have 2 other characters with hostility up to keep as much damage off Halle as possible, but still have one of those 'tanks' do damage

She also has the slightest bit of synergy with Nemone now. The changes for the brown cat-sisters almost seem more like setups for 5* upgrades than actual considerations for balance.

Finished my second route today. Was able to get two tarot summons: Hanged Man and Judgement. Reminder that you can sacrifice a day and reroll on the last stage to try and get the summon of your choice.

I like Nemone but I didn't like the fucking baby sitting to get her going.

X-mas update

SSR Mary, finally. I'm interested in what the "additional treasure at end of battle" thing means.

I want SSR Mary real bad but I have save for sparking.

I want to mating press Feena, Gobu can join.

as a lightlord with a spark I've been saving for water doggo (fenrir), I fucking hate this

in od he th himself 4 times

he may as well be fenrir after all

Christmas update is live

Djeeta's been spending too much time with erune sluts.

Tried to pull christmas chars and get pick related instead.

We /m/ now.

It's fucking nothing, absolute trash compared to last year at this point. Way to fuck up, watch as we get jack shit for gimmies. Ontop of the leg fest shit splitting the pool to jew more and this lackluster shit for celebration events, they're fucking up big time.

OY FUCKING VEY!
2 SSR'S WITH SINGLE TICKETS

Need some 6000JP, would trading bronze/silver moons be a good option?

Why is this filth allowed outside of japan? She should have been fixed like Izmir was.

the best way to farm class points is gacha events (like the last one), if you are desperate use your gold moons

Yeah I got a bunch last event. This one doesn't have a lot.
There's not much interesting stuff with bronze moon (from what I saw) and I can limit silver moon use.
Thanks for the info.

after you get all your core classes you'll start to drown into cp don't be too worried

Shouldn't you be worried how most women of Granblue are dressed?

Lame, covers up her charm point.

If it truly ends up being shit, there's always the Japs starting shit over it.

I'm actually enjoying the AoT collab. Levi is a nice addition for my lackluster wind team and I like having Sawano's scores as BGM farming.

The Extreme+ and Maniac+ tracks are pretty godly.

The shoulder strap slowly slips down her arm in the victory screen.
it makes me hard ans I don't know why

I think Maniac's track is Guren no Yumiya, while Extreme plus is Attack on Titan by Sawano. It's oddly funny but satisfying how the anime's OST goes well with Granblue here. My only complaint is that Levi and Mikasa don't have birthday lines for being event characters.

None of the collab characters have event lines, not even the idols.
I just wanted Sakura to wish me a happy birthday.

Oh I'm aware of that. Just saying it's a shame in this particular case because Levi is husbando and I wanted a happy birthday line this time.

Any way to make Levi work more efficiently on a wind team? I've read around he has some synergy with Summer Korwa and I got her but I want more composition ideas.

levi works by himself s.kurwa just makes him hit harder…. dunno what else you can do really

He really needs those evasion and defense EMP to have more survival chances. He still evades consistently, but I could do with a regular Korwa to boost his denfense and I have no wind healers.

I do know he needs some timing to avoid running out of blades and I'm still figuring out how to pull that.

emp gives him a huge chance of not using blades and charge attack do not uses blades

Doesn't he still need at least one blade to execute his ougi? I've been stacking wind and attacks boosts on him and then when he has his swords back I just release his charge attack since the power raises with the number of blades.

Just use 2nd skill and recharge a single time only, then you can auto forever.

New thread