Anyone here successfully "get back into vidya" after taking several years off?

Anyone here successfully "get back into vidya" after taking several years off?
I don't get the same rush and enjoyment I used to get as a dumb 21 yr old.
Everything feels repetitive like watching a good movie too many times. Like I've done it before and gotten all the highs and lows I can get from gaming . all I see is code.

I hadn't played games in ages (10 years maybe) but I recently got really into breath of the wild and that got me back into it

its about ethics in video game journalism for me I dont wanna play the games

Is the switch worth the shekels??
What about Zelda hooked u back?

You sound like a fag OP, are you a fag? Do you suck the cock?

i can only cum to nigger dicks what do Holla Forums? keep in mind nigger dicks are huge and delicous.

I have a family and job now.
Feels wrong playing games "seriously" like I did before…like I'm wasting time…I could be reading a book about Hitler or building a fence outside.

Got a switch because Zelda, Mario and Xenoblade 2. Don't regret it so far, gonna start XB2 later today.
'Salright man. 'Salright.

hitler is epic dude like ultra epic

I felt the same rush and enjoyment I felt as a kid when playing breath of the wild

degenerate
>>>/gaschamber/
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE BUFFALLO SHILL

I have a family, a job, a dog, plenty of other hobbies and I still manage to make time for vidya. You're just a faggot. I bet you are letting your woman stop you from doing vidya, she's probably cucking you with a nigger as well.

Every form of media is a waste of time. There are only a handful of things in life that aren't a waste of time: amassing resources to attract a high quality mate, churning out as many children as possible with said mate, and then continuing to amass resources to best prepare your children to be reproductively successful until you're no longer physically capable of amassing resources, and then you die.

The last time I truly enjoyed a new video game was Hotline Miami, played it last year for the first time. I've come to realize video games are all the same garbage except a few gems. I can't even enjoy my favorite RPGs anymore, but that may be because I have played them multiple times.

I did quit for 2 years, then for another one recently due to lack of power to collect vidya
It happens to all of us, you cannot get it going, and replaying our classics gets old after a while
The secret for me was to play certain good games i didn't play before, the classics we missed. And it helps when it has a certain nostalgic feel to it, either the art style, soundtrack or franchise.
Paper Mario got me in after those 2 years, right now i'm kinda out but i have yet to play Thousand Year Door

Just pick a powerful poison after having a good rest

Trips of truth.
I have normalfag buddy that has wife and kid and he still plays 2-3 hours a day every day.
He's pretty good at it too.

Zeni pls go

Get out

Maybe because the video game industry is dying?

Fuck off back to reddit

My brother has a family, a job and is answering for multiple crimes and he still finds time to get angry at 14 year olds on battlefield for the ps4.
Git gud.

no one said anything about lack of time. read OPs post better

>>>Holla Forums
Lost your way out, isn't it?

None of that shit matters, either. DNA is a very poor method for transmitting memes. It's too fragile and the nature of sexual reproduction corrupts it by half every generation. By the time your great-grandchildren are born, zero of what you are will any longer exist; the amount that these people are genetically related to you will be the same amount as they are related to any random stranger.

What you should be doing is attempting to create an enduring legacy of yourself, not just successfully fucking. If you write a piece of literature that becomes famous, your exact words (or reasonable translations thereof) will endure for millennia. If you carved a 20-foot likeness of your own face into a slab of granite, that shit will last for a hundred-thousand years.

I took a break gaming after Gamecube in 200X and came back to "gaming" around 2010 because of Starcraft 2. My friend owned a PS2 so I played God of War and Final Fantasy 10 & 12 but otherwise no video games for about 5 - 7 years. Then I got a used PS3 for Demon's Souls and indulge a bunch of normalfag shit like Uncharted.

Get a strategy game or a fighting game. They are quite intense. All you need to get good at any game is to play one intense hour a day of said game.