How to deal with shills?

I keep hiding and occasionally reporting shill threads buy they don't go anywhere, as new ones constantly pop up.
All the while mods tirelessly clear out any unpopular opinions and "git gud"s 24/7.
Why this board is so shit?

Meta threads are not allowed unless our God Mark makes them so fuck off

nintendrones do it for free, user

Why would nintendo bother to sell their stuff here anyway? Go buy switch, its great console, for real.

I am sure that OP is totally not a shitposting faggot butthurt his shitty bait threads got deleted.

there's also been alot of cuckchan threads as well, the board is nothing like it was before and we have to deal with the super autistic residents ten fold as a result of the drop of decent posters

This is not fucking funny.

With jews…

Your retardation is not funny.

Mod
Don't
Delete
Shill
Threads

Fuck you.

Shills– on my hatechan? Is it more likely than I thought? How we ever survive? Maybe we should charge 10 bux to make it an only retarded peoples forum.

What if i told you that (((mod))) himself shills Switch, had contacts with nintendo, and buys nintendo games earlier their release date, and streams them here?
Now fuck off, switch hating subhuman.

Poetry.

Please report duplicate thread as duplicate threads. If I see a thread about a game, and the report just says "shill", and the user's post history is just a normal poster, I'm gonna dismiss it.

Mods are not here to enable your fantasy that's borderline ruining video game discussion on this board, faggot.

Desperate and pathetic.

Just hide the threads. Whether it's a shit thread, or just something you aren't interested in, click that [-] and be done with it. Hell, I never have more than two rows (18 threads) unhidden in the catalog at once.

Another case of OP not reading the rules.

another case of wasted digits
sage som moar hothead

Delete the fucking Xenoblade 2 thread. The faggot has been spamming them for days now despite the last thread not even close to bump limit despite being a week old.

I like to lock them and redirect people, causes less confusion. I've go ahead and done that, thanks for helping us out by submitting your report.