GTA VI map leaked

Are finals already over.

God I can’t wait, I bet the multiplayer will be epin

Proof?

Here is my dog

red dead aint even out, you think they even began touching gta?

hurr durr, how do I reverse image search?

That’s not a picture of a dog at all

give me just vide tiddy and im happy

you're fake news

Yeah, no. Maybe in two years or so we'll get a "leak".

What a strange dog.

Who are you quoting?
When they make GTA VI they'll probably make it as large as consoles allow it. It'll be bland and mostly empty but "GTA VI HAS THE BIGGEST MAP EVER!!!!1!!"

Nah, Daggerfall will always be bigger, and if you want to get technical No Man's Sky is the biggest of all.

Meant to reply to

I didn't mean it's going to literally be the biggest map ever, I meant it'll be marketed as such, just like what happened with GTA V. Big empty bland map, but put the emphasis on the big and shill it around.

Shamefully this
It's ogre
Also no Carcer City

Yeah, no. They're not going to reveal a game mechanic as core as this, this early on.

cool dog
have they been deboned?

Even from before the game came out my betting side figured VI was going to be Vice City as we haven't seen a rendition of it for more than a decade and the roman numeral for 6 is the first two letters of the word "Vice". If that is indeed the case then we're probably not going to see that big of a map unless they introduce another city or state.

Sportsball Scholarship nigs typically drop out and/or get expelled around this time of year because being at a certain place at a certain time is something niggers are unable to cope with. This is the preview for the upcoming nightmare of winter break.

I'm interested in a gta6 just to see how much worse it can get. GTA 5 is already gears of war 2 with explosive miniguns.

GTA 5 development started somewhere in 2009 while gta4 came out in 2008 so I wouldn't be surprised if they already have some sort of working prototype.
Rockstar is EA-tier and they have always been when it comes to making a new game as soon as the last one is out.
Reminder almost everyone who worked on the previous GTAs left rockstar during gta 4's development out of frustration with the corporate side of the company, and that's why that game and everything after is so shit.

It's not even a fun America.

The main man in charge of leading the manpower got out, Leslie Benzies
You know GTA will never quite be the same after that, the Housers might have the spark to create decent stuff but their aren't team leaders nor inspiring figures to keep on

dubs thread?

(checked)
N I C E

for online, obviously. It was all for online. The campaign was tacked on because people would demand it.

They're focusing more on visuals, cinematics and microtransactions these days. Keep dreaming.

OOOH! NICE I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MORE SHARK CARDS!!

Jesus Christ.