Welp

Welp.

>>>/cuckchan/

Was getting banned part of your plan?

Are you happy being apart of the hivemind?

you have to go back

you have to go back

Says the phoneposting 4chan refugee.

Go and stay go.

Kinda

You have to go back
>>>/reddit/

Goddamn shame.
Report, filter and ignore.

Ok

You have limited threads here?
Wheres the designated shitposting thread then?

Leave

Filthy degenerate

lmao what a gay

>>>Holla Forums
Report all Holla Forums faggots on sight

shouldn't you be reporting yourself then?

Fuck off soyboy cuck

sage

But you post on cuckchan, you are by default a cuck.

What is this? Reddit? Saging is not downvoting you fucking cuck

The irony is thick here.

Not anymore I don't

Calling out shills is no longer acceptable on cuckchan I guess? Almost like we call it cuckchan for a good reason.

My cock is thicker

So if he called it in why does bane think they don't expect the rest of them in the wreckage?

soyboy
sogay
sage

also trips

fuggg :DD

You cannot un cuck yourself.

Its a shill infested shithole, no fun threads allowed, and the same 3 fucking games get like 10 threads each. Then theres the usual moderator sanctioned shitposting threads which stay up for hours and never get deleted, despite having 0 to do with videogames. The whole place has gone completely to hell.

yet you stayed there until they kicked you out. What a cuck.

Ahaha wow

I always shitpost there now anyways because any real discussion goes down the toilet thanks to redditgaf

Looks like I'm a furry now, thanks a lot

no problem

>>>/cuckchan/

You do realize that fur smells like shit, and that having sex with an animal is like a mouthful of hair with shit caked in right?

How do you know this?

Not telling ._.

It's okay OP, you can tell us here, this is a safe space. Especially considering that this thread still hsan't been deleted, it probably won't ever be.

Not gonna be an lolcow

Because the flight plan CIA just filed with the Agency lists him, his men, and Dr. Pavel here. But only one Bane's friends.

you already are.

Checked…

dubs of truth, now tell us about the time you fucked a dog OP.

Wasn't a dog.

Horse? Guy in a fursuit?

Horse, i tried to lick marepussy and got kicked. Don't watch mlp kids

How bad did you get kicked? Any hospital time you had to make weak excuses for?

No visible damage, just emotional. There is no pussy like horsepussy.

I'm purposely making up shit at this point

sure you are.

reported. let's hope the vols ban you here, too

this thread deserves this.

Thanks for ruining it.
Reported

I went back to cuckchan for a day like 2 weeks ago. I tried to shitpost to a ban in a GDQ thread. I got nothing. First time I went back after the first exodus. That place is so fucked now.

It really is, but the only thing that irks me about here is, there arent ANY shitposting threads, its like /vg/ where everything is a general about games you may not even give a shit about. But if you try to make a thread about a game you do like, you get called a shill.

I have never had this problem, do know that there is a very limited amount of games that are allowed to be discussed on fullchan. Also, make sure your OP is actually interesting, has weight and context and most pissed off old faggot jaded anons will start up a productive conversation. This is also Marks Social Club, so not much going on.

Wanna know the truth?
I don't play videogames, the only game I play now is Nioh, and I couldn't be arsed to go into that general, because its a boring shithole with jargon from seasoned bloodborne and darksouls vets.

Sometimes when you're too tired to play games and its like 1 am, you just want to lay back shitpost about them instead.

Then you really don't belong here. Try a different hobby. Also, Nioh sucks.

Fuck you

Why did you guys leave in the exodus? You cucks left the site open for reddit fags to claim. Bunch of cucks you are.

you're a fucking moron

Zero Shit is fucking shit. Super and Fusion /fit/ underwear Samus is infinitely superior.