Tfw Gokus rule 63 tomboy, banchou delinquent alt universe equivalent will never get her own legacy of goku style game

Tfw Gokus rule 63 tomboy, banchou delinquent alt universe equivalent will never get her own legacy of goku style game

Somewhere ole' Plague is sitting on his rocker on his mouldy old ganados built portch and shedding a foul tear.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/anime/2017/11/30/dragon-ball-super-saiyan-secret-reason-biology-anime/
archive.is/0Kuye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask those who make rpg maker fan games.

They would just making it a dating game about fucking Broly yuri style.

So was fusions any good

I know one person who bought it and he dropped it saying "i had to keep farming random fights for the right element of energy to fly higher to the next area" and that was his positive.

This is a man who bought and enjoyed sonic forces.

Rented a copy of it once and played for several hours. For a game that tries to sell itself on it's fusion mechanics it doesn't seem to want to let you get to them. After probably 5 hours of play I gave up on the game and never got to experience the main fusion system.

He is indeed what his name implies. Especially when faggots like you post shit threads and name drop his talentless ass.

I thought she was that universe's Broly.
You know, broccoli and cauliflower.

He got introduced to "kemono" by /tg/ and it started going downhill.

No just toriyama fucking up shit again. Alt universe Broly is called Kale and everything in super is a western comics reference and she is bruce banner/the hulk. If she starts to cry she hulks out and becomes a mindless legendary super saiyan.
Caulifla is goku but she never got the head injury and just became a street fighting banchou and vegetas counterpart Cabba had a normal family upbringing and became a cop.

Raditz was radish. Vegeta was vegetables. Kakarot was carrot. Broly was broccoli. Caulifla was cauliflower. So many vegetable puns….

Nice vidya faggot
It makes GT look good, at least that one actually ended, had an actual budget and with the Space travel arc brought good feelings from the original series before all the literal niggers starter flooding the franchise with Z because muh burly men.

All Saiyan names are references to vegetables, I don't think you can assume Caulifla is a reference to another vegetable name.

Brother i dont want to upset you further.

But did you hear about "S cells" yet?

Well that's disheartening.

Desire to know more intensifies

Does Nappa's name have a vegetable pun in it and I never noticed, or was there never a pun in his name? Also pic related. Paragus and Asparagus.

Nappa is like leafed vegetables. Chinese cabbage and such.

It's a pun on Napa cabbage.

You know how every generation of kids reach Super saiyan easier?

Thats because super saiyan isnt a mental state and breaking boundaries anymore, S Cells in a saiyans body grant the power. They are midichlorians now.

Good. She's a shit character who shouldn't be acknowledge by the fanbase for being so shit.
FUCK SUPER

ITS FUCKING TRASH

If true, then I call bullshit.
If you can't provide a source for then, then I still call bullshit but in a different way.

The same has happened to many before. They always begin to 'expand thier audience,' and it leads to eating shit, in one way or another. Oftentimes with a grin.
Does anyone here remember when arin and suzy first broke up? It was fun cheering him up. He was such a bright little lad then. All gone to shit, because he couldnt get over an ayylmao

comicbook.com/anime/2017/11/30/dragon-ball-super-saiyan-secret-reason-biology-anime/

WITNESS

The bullshit is people losing their shit at Gokus direct analogue getting power boosts by witnessing them firsthand and getting trained by masters of the forms faster than people who pulled it out their ass over years with no training.

Supers story is bullshit but its people complaining that another universes goku is op bullshit thats ridiculous. Its fucking goku with tits of course she will be op.

I firmly blame cranky pushing solatarobo on him.

You haven't because you have yet to post a source and I don't find anything about S cells.

I'm sorry

lol

I figured there'd be some kind of bullshit like this as soon as Cabba told Caulifla the way to turn into a Super Saiyan was to "make a funny feeling in your upper back" or some such.

I think that was the point where I finally just completely gave up on Super.

At least thats some "ki gate" buddhist horseshit.

Did I complain about her being OP or did I complain about the fucking logic behind her and her universes saiyans being fucking retarded? Read what I wrote before you reply to it.

Have an archivelearn to archive your shit next time, lad
archive.is/0Kuye
This gook is out of his fucking guord

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BETTER GO POST SOME ULTRA INSTINCT MEMES LIKE A NORMALFAG, A FUCKING BLUE AURA AS A TRANSFORMATION AND NOW MIDICHLORIANS EAT MY ASS TORIYAMA, DINE ON MY SHIT TOEI

It's just a prank bro

We have come to terms.

Her design makes me sick every time, goddamn

Good. She and her friend/sister-like/lesbian partner are too much of a Mary Sue in the series anyways. The way they forced their "progression" was pretty much like how they did/are doing with the new (((star wars))) movies (basically handing them the powerups with no effort or if so, having experiences that pales in comparison to the original) and after fusion, are somehow stronger than godform (more likely done to show off ultra instinct again. Goku's kamehameha grind to point-blank release was pretty satisfying though).

but she's not Goku
she's no one
and plague hates that he created them, he made a video about it

Why? The character is shit, but she's inherently fuckable.

what a lovely combination of words

I don't watch the show anymore but I wouldn't be surprised.

True, but so are plenty of other girls in the same universe who have better design.
INCLUDING OTHER FEMALE SAYANS

Man I am so fucking glad right now that my willingness to give a shit about dragonball died when I saw the last episode of DBZ.

Half the universes are counterparts to the other. The corresponding ones add up to the total numer so 6 and 7 are alternates. So you have guy goku and girl goku, skinny beerus and far beerus, campy angel, reserved angel, hot blooded royalty vegeta, humble civil servant vegeta.
Even down to 'namekians invented the dragon balls' is something only both their universes share because they are literally two sides to the same coin.

Buy the DVD goy gaijin

I really don't get that guy. He really knows what is wrong with DBS but he keeps coming to the wrong conclusion.

uh huh
and who is hit

I think it's fun.
It takes a while to pick up though, you don't get the ability to fuse until almost halfway through the main story and the other main mechanics also take a while to show up.
The combat system is fun as hell though. Positional turn-based combat with a timeline thing to determine turn order, attack assists and such.
I say it's worth a pirate at least. Just be prepared to sink a couple hours in to get to the meat.

But do other saiyans roll their R's like a good delinquent girl? or have a crazy underling musclegirl?

How dare Toriyama defile the amazing story that is Dragon Ball!

lmfao

It stopped being a gag anime years ago. It tries to go back to it but with some mixed results. The only recent one that was good I'd say was the Arale crossover.

Super is like an old retired boxer, going back to doing comedy. After running out of enemies to fight, doing something that you used to be good at is rough and Super is still rough around the edges as to what it wants to be. We're stuck with god shit, family shit because there are no villains stronger than Buu that want to destroy the universe since a god of destruction can easily step in. Super is a series that is at a standstill, has run out of ideas but still wants your money for the garbage it delivers. It's become the Madden of anime.

Hit is Cell. They straight up said "cells spots were too hard to draw so we made a counterpart where he used his power to become a hitman".

heh, nothin personnel, kid. I'll stick to limewire

You don't really understand the issue with midi-chlorians, do you?

Source?

toriyama still thinks it's a gag anime, the issue is that no one else does

oh, so hit came from the future
okay where's buu

There really isn't much else to go after GT considering the trend the series took.
DB

DBZ

GT

Where can supper go based on this trend?
It could try to fill the slot that GT was in but do it better, but apparently Super is double downing on the fantasy

Wouldn't that just make him wrong? The conclusion is what matters.

Cocky/Feral > Deliquent/Feisty

really mostly just martial arts though

Buus analogue was killed and Champa took his place. Buu was universe 7's god of destruction but something got fucked up and he became a 'devil god' or Majin Buu and his kai -because every god of destruction is connected to a kai and one getting damaged effects the other- lead to his corruption making the kai become that old fucker. So Beerus and the kai that fused with kibito took their place in universe 7 and in 6 he was 'removed' before he could become another majin.

Which naturally upset people for invalidating Z's ending by making majin buu just a shitty downgraded god of destruction after beerus could take out SSJ3 with a single flick.

IIRC didn't goku and krillin go to train under master roshi as children to learn the lazer shit?
Or do i need to rewatch DB, though I should anyway,

But Gine and Caulifla are both cute.

CUTE.

Yes; but it does show that he can isolate and identify the problems with the work. If he is capable of that, then he is capable of being presented the conclusion. If he can reason his own way to it without external aid, even better.
But that is expecting a lot from one person. I doubt he'd entertain the idea, in all honesty.

Oh i thought it was the puu bear.

Next you'll tell me the animation is good.
She is, but her design is still absolute fucking trash and shes not as fuckable as the others.
This isn't fucking Gintama and Toriyama isn't even pretending it is, what the fuck are you on about?
Ah, that makes sense
>>>/cuckchan/

Reminds me of the hotdiggity guy coming near to some red pill conclusions but at the last second he always chickens out.

No it didn't. Even at its most "serious" (fighting a giant bug man who ate a couple of dolls) they always cut away to Hercule or Bulma or literally anyone for a gag or one liner. Toriyama himself hated how far up its own ass the series got. That's why he went with slice of life and gags in the Buu saga and continued the trend into Super.

At most you can say its a gag anime with action. Any further than that and you're autismo supreme like

sure it did
yeah all that happened, even though 7's universe is also fucked up as far as buu's plot
so there's really no real true canon way that buu happened is what you're saying
also 6 should have a trunks, or at least a timesquad patroller of some kind considering they're canon

i don't know that the SPECIFICALLY wanted to learn lasers, I think he was a kung fu teacher mostly, and also, Tienshinhan could Kiai a kamehameha and make it stop.

They're all garbage
Just like your thread OP

You dont even want to get into the alt timeline alt universe buu in future trunks' multiple timelines where babidi couldnt find the energy to res him because the androids killed everyone.

WOULD YOU LIKE A CHART

Yeah, Shin died fighting Dabura and Trunks went Super Saiyan 2 to beat all of them before Buu was summoned.
I know.

Real DBZ ended with Frieza. Cell saga was a mess, but gave us the Androids, Cell himself, Future Trunks, and other cool characters with a satisfying ending of Gohan succeeding his father.

I think if you pretend the series ends with Frieza you're good, and if you pretend it ended with Cell, you get a bunch of stupid nonsensical shit but still get a good ending with some good characters.

Buu and upward is just garbage.

Nice try.

He was from the NG days. A lot of those prominent and early NG users ended up fairly redpilled. From what i have seen of his shit, he holds his tongue, to maximize views and pr.
Look at oney. He hangs around some real stinkies for his yt shit, but he is still defiant to the gay. Please pray for dear Chris. He is a good boy. :,^(

Dude the plot is that one character gets surprised once that a saiyan is so ridiculously strong, and then a real fight happens for like 4-10 episodes.
If it was a gag anime, destructo disc would work.

Freiza is easily the best part of super right now

Woah
Stop shitposting, you're really bad at it

Frieza's the best part because Toriyama has a soft spot for the character, he knows that's when he should have ended it.

I love Norio though, I hope Cell comes back before Norio croaks.

Cell's never coming back.
he's too perfect for this world

You know in hindsight all that time travel shit doesn't make any sense since timelines mean alternate universes and now there only 10 of them.

What was wrong with Cell saga?

I admit that I never paid attention to Super but all this shit about multiple universes and tournaments takes me back when I use to read this fan manga made by some frogs. It was called DB Multiverse. At one point I thought that Super was a Fan animation made by then.

Also, the dragonball universe follows multiverse theory, so time travel SUPER fucking doesn't matter AT ALL.

These only a ceiling about perfect smug.

I think that guy actually writes and draws the super manga.

Wew I never though of her as the female version of goyku, but now that you mention it you're right.

I would argue that Gohan succeeding his father wasn't satisfying because he didn't earn it, but it was a definite end to the "defender of earth" thing.
I like Gohan as a character a lot, but I fucking HATE what Toriyama did with him.
"Oh let me put my hand on your forehead because you need to be stronger. Here play with this sword until it breaks, you're such a good boy who deserves to be powerful."

and now hes new Yamcha.

No? He's as strong as Goku now, because everyone forgot how battle feats work.
Tien is the new Yamcha.

Holy fucking shit dude LOL

Don't know how you have trouble following an idea from Toriyama, who has brain problems. Are you a retard, user?

Tien has won a fight in super.

Oh? Which one? And even if he did, he got schooled by Roshi, who he beat thirty years ago.
And, keep in mind, Tienshinhan trains almost nonstop. They introduced a girl who became uninterested in him within two episodes and will never appear again, just like best girl ever Launch, and even in his powerup episode Gohan told him to fuck off.

Then that just means there's infinite universes, not 10. A multiverse is just code word for universe but you fucked up by making doing time travel or parallel universes so you have to include them as well.

You know what would have been a satisfying direction for Yamcha? Becoming the successor to Hercule as the strongest fighter (who doesn't use kai)

the official power level states hercule has like 20 power level now, same as jaco.

Meanwhile Master Roshi is now as strong as Goku during the saiyan saga.

I just love seeing people get upset.

Narrative-wise, it's a complete mess. Cell only becomes a threat because the characters are fucking retarded, and by the end there's no reason Cell does not purposely suicide and regenerate over and over to become SSJ God level powerful abusing his zenkai shit over and over.

But Cell Saga is carried exclusively by the characters. Androids and Cell have a ton of charisma.

I love how he just straight up ignored space cop so he could watch the saiyan threesome.

no see, yamcha has been a gag character for ages, might as well make him the successor the best gag character to grace the series.

Tien would be OP if they actually let him follow Goku's power level.

His solar flare is fucking retarded, he could just instant transmission in, Solar Flare with 9000000000 KI, and just rape whoever's been permanently blinded.

His tri-beam is also a cool idea, he gets to use above power level beams without actually dipping into his KI levels.

It's a shame techniques quit mattering.

I seen this argument way too often.

i did like how they remembered "hey this tournament is about saving power over time, but 17 and 18 are androids so dont give a fuck"

Also 18 in super is cute as fuck. She took on beerus with tien and piccolo and thinks Krillin is the coolest.

AGREED

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE?
18 IS TOO CUTE FOR JUST ONE POST

When she started getting titty figures i knew it was a new golden age.

Do you suck dicks?

JoJo isn't a gag series either. You're retarded.
Do you really think Dragon Ball and Gintama are the same?

When did I say it was?
Read my post
When did I say it was?
Read my post

Daily reminder that GT and Super are not canon.

Only DB, DBZ and the Trunks/Bardock specials are canon.

Women are to weak to fight

I worked for 11 hours today, I'm sorry for being retarded. My brain is bad right now.

number 18 is cute and all
but everybody knows best girl is
RIBRIANNE

Best girl is still Pan Arale

I miss her

Gas yourself

Okay, OP, here's an idea: A RPG maker game where you play as a weak lower-class saiyan and you have to escape Planet Vegeta before it explodes due to Frieza. You fail, 'die', and 'crash land' on Planet Sadala in universe 6 instead, where you are weak, again, but this time it isn't a PL of 800 versus like a average of 1300 its 1k-3k~ depending on character level versus a average of 2 million.
The rest of the game is finding a way home back to Universe 7 after a mysterious figure tells you Universe 6 will be erased in one year.
Along the way you get stronk, figure out why/how you were saved, what is happening to Universe 7, explore, and defeat the various unique strong as hell enemies in Universe 6.
Around mid-game new races are unlocked and you can find and select Humans, Majins and Namekians to be fighting partners.
**In New Game+ you can learn why Universe 6 will be erased and can participate in both the Universe 6 vs 7 tournament and Multiverse Tournament.
Secret bosses like Goku Black and Zamasu or SSJ Blue Goku and Vegeta and etc.
In New Game+ you can also start off as a Human, Namekian, or Majin instead, with special transformations, different beginnings, and different plot points/endings, in exchange for not being able to participate in the True Ending.

How the fuck this anime still running? It's always the same shit, let's see which one gets the longest blonde wig. Japan's answer to the Simpsons?

Faggot detected.

Go away Ribrianna, no one outside U2 likes you