Everyst Vanilla WoW General

Everyst is a fresh vanilla wow 1x xp server launching on December 1st 12pm EST (5PM GMT). There's going to be increased honor gains for world pvp and raids will be slightly buffed to make up for the 1.12 spells/talents patch. Best of all: the server won't be banning hate speech and will ban China.

Elysium/Lights Hope started banning us for (((hate speech))) and the constant whispers from China gold sellers got annoying. Plus, fresh server is always nice.

get a vanilla wow client
change realmlist.wtf to set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

Everyst discord use at your own risk discordapp.com/invite/b6qPeaH

discord info will be in guild description ingame

Horde

undecided

post your ign in this thread

don't be a degenerate

whatever the fuck you want

whichever the fuck you want

Other urls found in this thread:

itsalmo.st/#everystlaunch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China-free

So what's the tabard going to look like for ?

Fuck china.

best tabard

Can we not turn this into a China hate thread? I already fucking despise China and the threads just make me angrier at them.

Oh boy, I sure can't wait for another shitty 4cuck guild that'll die in a week!

Why don't you faggots just play on Kronos?

Why not just wait for wow classic servers?

because 1-2 years of waiting is a long time and might as well play private servers meanwhile

I want to play video games now

id rather wait for crestfall or the official servers
depends upon whether or not they mess up the official servers, i guess

I hope this is bait.

It will still be run by blizzard and you can guarantee they will listen to the current retail player base when it comes to making their vanilla servers.

Just kill yourself and leave all of your belongings to Blizzard.

IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T WANT MOBS TO HAVE GENERALIZED ABILITIES WITH DYNAMIC SPAWNING SYSTEMS AND THAT CANCELLED PRISON RAID OR SOME OTHER SHIT.

WHY IS THERE NO CUSTOM PROJECT WOW SERVER

why

Someone actually tried that it it got under 200 players.

There is a server with blank slate customizable classes, no factions, world pvp enabled.

I'm waiting for the first I'm sure to have a lot of fun but it would be nice if there was a horde guild that isn't run by autistic nu Holla Forums larpers who will surely shit the leadership bed as all larpers do

Any idea where the server is hosted from? Ausfag here, I don't want to deal with 400ms by having to route through shaquan and janiqua's neighbourhood to finally make it down to texas to get a response from the server. If it's hosted out of L.A the latency will be fine but if it's somewhere in Europe or in the middle of your goddamn continent then I'll have to give it a miss.

It's confirmed hosted in Europe

France.

I need some verification on this outlandish claim

It's called Ascension.

I dont wanna start all over again.
I still havent ran onyxia, ever.

Hm so it's hosted in arabia. Ping will be too high.

15 hours left.
itsalmo.st/#everystlaunch

I'm up for joining, since I want to get in on a WoW server with anyone being fresh off the boat, so to speak. I hate getting ganked in Lightshope while questing. Have an underappreciated /his/ song.

I almost forgot. They actually implemented gummy-loot on this server. Will this make group questing more viable?

Well here we go.

It's more viable but the main concern is the possibility that the quests will go by so quickly that the lack of exp from simply killing mobs will still leave you underleveled, especially since your exp per mob is nerfed from the act of being in a group. I don't know how much of an impact it will actually have in practice though.

reported

That's really a non-issue if you're playing Vanilla WoW. Quests that really benefit from this were commonly skipped over, and even with the lessened XP of a party, less XP is better than none at all. Even if you do end up being underleveled, vanilla WoW players will almost always throw themselves onto the grinding stone if they actually enjoy or are hooked on the game.

Not even close to Everquest or even a korean MMO in terms of grind.

I'm not calling the game itself grindy. I'm saying that if someine is willing to download a vanilla WoW client, set it up, and put the time into a character, if they end up being a little underleveled due to a server feature, they'll be willing to farm mobs to level up.

France is one of the worst locations in the world when it comes to routing from Ausland. I really wanted to join in on this but the delay on every single input is going to be even worse than retail all those years ago.

Do we need to make an account like for kronos on some website?

It's almost always faster to quest

I could swear I saw somewhere it's slav based

More like

Where do I make an account? The site is down.

They're upgrading the website apparently so it will be down for a while longer.

how new are you?
yes

what the fuck

Are druids useful end game? I forget.

As flag runners :^)

Basically, think of casuals like short-term investments that don't stay hooked for long, and think of actual long-term customers (barring streamshitters, lorefags and youtubers) that use Private servers, I.E Elysium/Nostalrius users and think of their numbers- if you took their population numbers and used it to create division that took the current Wow userbase into account, you could roughly calculate how many Actual fucking active Wow players the game has opposed to what they project.

Healsluts in PvE and meme builds in PvP

I hope you guys don't fuck it up.
because I'll be there with you

If totems, maybe.
If not. Then no- it's the eternal agreement Druids will always be shit on a memetic level.

Healslut's innervate bitch yes but healslut proper? Rarely. They also traditionally serve for pre raid or post wipe sex shows.

Totems are shaman skills.

While we wait, why don't we make this a WoW general thread?

What's your experence with WoW? When did you start? Do you still play? If you quit, when and why? I started playing when Burning Crusades came out and quit shortly after maxing in Lich King. My first and only character was a gnome mage and I quit because I was a poor babby who couldn't afford to keep paying the membership fees.

Or they just didn't viral it enough.

Because the idea isn't cancerblogging?

Remember the reddit guild got chased off, no one here likes them because they act like retards.

so did Iron Guard get banned then? fucking pottu

They acted like retards, they also took in redditors and normalfags while still calling themselves "the 8ch guild".

You missed it a WoW classic thread or two ago. There was a good number of people telling them to fuck off and how do they respond?

Posting zoophilia and screeching "i'm not owned" in increasing desperation. Then the thread went from 10 posts past the bump limit to 30 posts till it. It was funny to watch but just reminds people that you should never play games with Holla Forums because typically the people who stick around end up turning out to be the biggest rejects around.

I just wanna be in a guild where I won't get banned for calling someone a nigger or get judged for corpse camping a normalfag for 18 hours.

Damn I regret not being there for that shitfest.
Thing is I wanna play horde for once and every other decent looking groups seem to be rolling ally

Wait, what? I've been out of the loop for awhile now. Was this yet another /vg/ transplant?

at least we play video games and enjoy ourselves instead of browsing Holla Forums all day waiting impatiently for the wow general thread to saltpost in.

stay salty

It begins.

WE LIVE, NIGGERS!

I got every name I wanted.
I'll actually play the game tomorrow since first days are always full of crashing and shit and I don't have the time to stay with the pack anyhow.

Great launch / 10

They all say exactly this until the gold farmers come in and start paying them off.

this shit
this is why you don't create a thread for every stillbirth meme server that comes out
Sorry, OP.

warning this is an Reddit Guard thread, wait for them to die off and burn out on these meme servers

the real Holla Forums guild will roll on a good server

where's the guild

You say that like there wasn't a fair share of trannies, closet furries or overcompensating shitters. Or as if anyone capable didn't ditch it for a real raiding guild come bis. Or as if it wasn't (((ded))) even while it was up. Or as if it's worth wasting time on these halfbaked scam servers for a game that was boring years ago

So we rolled alliance instead for a change of pace, the guild will be up soon

Hey trannyus, just how many failed guilds on shit new servers do (((you))) need before you take a hint, pack your bags and drag your retarded cousins and your cancerous carcass back to cuck /vg/?

I couldn't log in as mister skeltal. This is horse shit.

Well I'm logged in, but it looks like all the npcs have disappeared. Oh well I'll try to join the guild later because I have work to do.

Nrb and/or Twatdiddler

Add me.

Holy shit

Also, add Icyhotvag.

No thanks, i still have some integrity left in me. Even if i wanted to play I would have rather gone with a proper raiding guild instead of spending time with internet rejects failing ZG over and over again.

Mordril. Troll rogue, send a guild invite whenever.

Good choice.

Zemu the Troll Mage. Add me please.

You'll fit in with the reddit guild then.

see

The 8ch guild is dead. It started recruiting normalfags and IS the reddit guild. they even made a 3rd goycord to be "normalfag friendly" so any faggot getting upset about shit like are hypocritical faggots

how much does it cost to make a guild? maybe i'll make a guild for non faggots

Why not end it all already user? I think it's time. No one will miss you.

I'll sign that charter only if the guild isnt looking to raid end game (thus importing normalfags).

I'll sign the charter, but I'm working right now. Just post in the thread for whenever you're ready.

i never raided save running brd once with some Holla Forums guild

10s to make it 1G to make a tabard. I suggest instead of goycord we use riot.im which is basically just an IRC client on steroids with a at the moment rudimentary VOIP system. It's even got webm support ontop of being able to embed music.Bonus points to the fact it doesn't collect data on users, nor is it bloatware. It's also FREE as in FREEDOM and also as in FREE BEER

We shouldn't use discord on the basis that the developers behind it can't be trusted. We don't even need a chat channel in my opinion.

or we could log into the actual game and talk there because it doesn't grind itself

I mean it's cool and all but I figured that sort of thing was expected. I didn't realize we were in the dark ages of buffs.

a IRC is still good for compiling information to view when you can't play. Again I'm only vouching for riot.im because it's basically just a IRC with a GUI stapled to it ontop of shit like the mentioned webm embedding and whatnot.

That works too. I'll probably play horde on this server if anything.

what a fucking joke of a server

well there'll be crestfall and classic in the future, at least

just play lightshope and wait for classic my dude crestfall is dead

You're surprised a server that isn't emulating vanilla isn't hitting massive numbers?

With WoW classic announced shit's picked up for Pservers because people think it'll give them an edge. if Everyst is dead I'll stick to Light's Hope and just keep leveling. If anyone wants to find me on LH, I'm horde rolling a hunter named Bixnoodmufug I haven't been banned yet despite the name

alright, anyone who wants to sign charter meet me in orgrimmar, just yell nigger or something

i had a slight issue with names my friends name was negromascus and they made him change it but they dont really ban for names just do go around major places and gms wont notice
felpaper on horde btw

I've been to org and TB. the problem is you made it blatant with your name. No one has batted an eyelash so far at me or my boar named "gibsmedat" considering I've been a helpful shit so the only people who'd go after me would be pissy redditors who bitch about ganking greys.

get on faggot i have sheckels to give

I'm playing Barotrauma with friends right now. I've been designated the ship's commisar by our captain and must inspire moral by executing cowards and slackers with a harpoon gun.

Alright, post names for signing charter. guild is for casual and chill playing only, no raiding plans or demanding shit. invites only through these threads.

Horde side btw

Somebody named fae is sending me a message is it legit?

Sticking to Light's hope for now. more people means more chances to PvP

99% of people in Anathema are full geared level 60s though.

yeah it's me

Light's Hope isn't anathema though. Anathema is basically dead because it's done patch wise.

Light's Hope is the new server the group runs

So is it Light's Hope or is it some other server? There is no Light's Hope named realm.

Server the reddit guild got kicked from by being too retarded to be sublte.

google "Light's Hope private WoW server"

the site and branding is lightshope and the server that was old elysium got renamed to lightbringer thats the highpop server and still has a patch cycle the other 2 servers are the old nost servers there farily low pop 1-2 but there still being played but by old guilds and there patch cycle is kinda done my advice is level on lightbringer and give it a try sorry but everyst is kinda doa

You're not making any sense nigger.

Light's hope is a private server.

So it's tainted by chinese gold?

And? you're gonna act like people won't be goldbuying on everyst

At least they make the claim they will keep players who don't speak English out. And blocking China.

I gave Elysium a chance last year and left because of the Chinese.

It's been around 11 months, I guess I could give this another run.
If I see a single Xingbao teleporting between mining nodes I'm uninstalling.

Still won't stop them from buying. Also gold selling ads are usually in English.

Just don't join up with the reddit guild. gonna pop on for a few send Bixnoodmufug a tell if you can.

You don't understand. If they block china, there are no farmers.

Gay.

they're only banning people who don't speak EN in general

also

they can gold buy theres no one playing
chinese are chinese other than the fucking whispers and chinks not talking i havent seen anyshit that really bad.

Anyone else want to play Alliance?

Don't be that guy, user.

Even if you try to justify the existence of mass gold farming and selling, the fact that the realm has 8k people online means it's overcrowded and you can't play the game properly like you say you want to. You won't be just doing more PvP than in a low pop server, you will be doing ONLY PvP, as every zone is gank party.

Also good luck doing your profession without the AH when every resource is being mined by gold farmers.

You have hardcore NEET issues

Sorry but I'm not playing on the reddit server.

currently leveling at 47 there is ganking and it doesnot happen as bad as u think and even when i had some problems with ganking i usually tried playing on offpeak hours at night which help alot or call in a guild mate, plus ganking is part of the fucking game if you dont like it go back to retail and toggle pvp back off faggot. also its not fucking hard to farm or level profesions even if the server has a highpop

pic related its not fucking hard

Go back to AOL faggot.

I am not sure if that's supposed to be bait or if you're serious. Regardless, do what you want faggot, I am just calling you out on your bullshit about elysium servers being okay. They aren't.

Fine, I'll be Alliance on my own. And one day I'm going to kill all you fucking Orcs.

if Alex gets word of this I'm leaving, he's a fucking cancer eceleb

Don't be upset moshi.

Where do we go to make an account?

Don't do it, user! Don't turn against the ones you love!

I just remember that Alliance zones were far comfier than horde ones. Orgrimmar is ugly. Anyways, how do I make an account?

Nevermind, just made an account.

Explain this kikery.

Anti-xaxa/chink measure I believe.

Post ending determines my warlock.
male 1-5
female 6-0

Does that mean that anyone using routing/tunneling software can't play? If so that's kind of fucked up.

Was this a low key launch? Says 160 people online, I was expecting a lot more.

I want to say it peaked at like 300 per side or so.

are you horde? what's your name

Is there a horde guild up? Add Castafari, troll mage.

Going Alliance, fuck you guys.

Dead on arrival. Like the (((8ch guild)))

Also thanks for that 4g on Light's Hope.

This is going to be fun.

I'm using a VPN, Works fine.

Yah the banter is great. Got people making fun of niggers, and the chinese already.

i farmed way to much gold at my level i even bought some of my bis already

Anyone decide to roll Alliance?

There's a guild in the works on alliance.

There will be a guild on both sides apparently.

But which one is the one to join? The thread opens as officially supporting the Horde, must it really come down to brothers fighting brothers?

I did.

Yes

Most of those people are redditors though, can you really call them "brothers".

Where are you getting that they are redditors from?

Two warring guilds will be much more fun than everyone on the same side. The game is all about simulating the race war in a fantasy setting.

What's your name, fam?

holy shit you're cancerous. why are you even in this thread?
if for whatever reason you decide to play, please announce to everyone your name/faction so you can properly be purged.

But now I don't know who to choose. I was going to be a qt zombie healer, but now I just don't know.

Choose whichever side is more appealing to you. It's gonna be fun documenting the skirmishes between our two guilds in these threads.

What's wrong with a low-pop server?

Boring, world feels dead. I've played on low pop servers before and the bulk of the race is already ahead. So leveling will be a nightmare if you're a lowbie without help.

The problem is no private server has ever tried to overhaul the netcode CMANGOS uses to fix the issue with shitty connections when more than 2.5K players are on a single server. Like it or not the world feels more alive, even discounting the chinks and slavs selling their "services" you're getting more people to either shit on or to help you get shit done.

finngolia

I have a character on both factions so that I can play with all of you guys. N-no homo.

That's just breaking the rules.

lmao, who cares?

Server admin just said he wanted a small obstacle to rolling on both factions. It's not against the rules.

you're clearly a level of autistic I never though possible. Thanks for confirming you won't be playing so I can filter you. Get medical treatment.

I'm down for two different clans. It lets Holla Forums fuck with factors on both sides.

I like the alliance better anyways.

We could if not for the elves.

how do I avoid this problem aside from just standing around logged in

Alright lads of the Alliance, Rhed reporting. Let's see how this do.

It's OK user. Hopefully the guild will be up later today so you can see who's online.

I shouldn't have fallen for the Alliance meme. And of course I have to make a whole new account if I even want the option to see if anyone actually returns. What a needless lesson to learn.

If you're rolling horde add me, Castafari.

Karu, level 1 Undead priest, add me up if anybody is around.

I'm unfamiliar with commands and all that jazz. Character us Agnes. Horde guild pls halp.

jej, been running around right beside you.

China was alright during the Song Dynasty.

Default key 'O' brings up the social window, then go to friends tab and you can mouse-click "add friend".

What are some addons i should get boys, and where do I get them?

Here are some that I use:
CT_Mailmod
Auctioneer
ShaguDB
ShaguPlates
Cartographer
Outfitter
Prat
ChatScroll
AtlasLoot
Natur Enemy Cast Bar
DoTimer
Most of them should be googleable or you'll find them in some kind of Nostalrius post about an addon pack that has most addons in it.

Thank you, got a few of those, the game is now playable.

China hasn't been Chinese since the Communist revolution.

I mean if you want to ignore their brief republican period then China hasn't been Chinese since the fall of the Ming dynasty.

You act like a liberal on twitter.

Post your horde name, user.

stay on lights hope you dumb faggots and stop switching servers like spergs 24/7

I don't like the chinese, thank you.

I'm fucking confused what are we fucking playing on

Ignore the china shills. A few of us started in Everyst, it's low pop but free of china.

Game does feel very dead, first map is a ghost town. Invite me I'm Thrundul.

Yeah, Everyst is not happening. 90 population on a saturday right after a fresh release isn't gonna end well. The only viable option for us that want a fresh start at this point is Nighthaven. It's got a decent population and from the looks of it, a lot fewer chinks than Chinkbringer and the server is less than 1 month old. We're checking out Nighthaven on alliance side with 2 rogues and 2 paladins so far, lvls 5-6.

But it has chinks. Sorry, I like to play WoW without having to buy gold.

I hope you know you are playing on a reddit GM server

You see the root of the problem is servers are not willing to outright block china. If you don't block china, gold farmers will swarm in as soon as a server is popular enough.

the (((8ch guild))) is also reddit.
On Light's Hope they recruited normalfags, nuked their old goycord to be "normalfag friendly" and then proceeded to act like niggers, and were surprised they got banned

You realize that it's part of the experience right :^)

Blizzard never could stop gold sellers. Their wow token system was an attempt to stop it but it crashed the AH economy with no survivors worse than transmog did.

You know they have to be making gold somehow, right

I can make gold too in game, guess that makes me a gold farmer :^)

Get over yourself. No one wants to play a sub 500 player server and then you faggots went and scoped out an even more dead server. You're then proceeding to act like gold selling wasn't part of WoW. I'm not going to stop you from playing on everyst, but I'm sure as hell going to mock you for being afraid of slanty eyed gooks so badly you'll run off to a reddit server to get away from them.

Who could be behind this post?

Enjoy the low pop server before you faggots get bored of THAT and move to the next meme server and shill it, fracturing the group more.

Yes, Everyst would have been the best private server if it had players on it but it doesn't. The yellow menace is terrible but we also want to play video games on a server where we're not far behind in progression.

Also, are you implying your server isn't reddit server? Do you think any server is not a reddit server? What is a reddit server anyways?

Did I ever or are you that fucking terrible at a coherent argument you have to reach for that?

It's called not being a retard in general chat. How hard is that? Every time I hear some faggot from Holla Forums whinge about being banned in game, it turns out he acted like a nigger and is surprised he got treated like one.

Be subtle with shitposting and don't act like a nigger and you'll survive for a lot longer.

sage and report

Nigger, I am not debating you here, take a hike. You want to play in a server that won't take steps to prevent chinks and gold farming then you can enjoy playing in a dead server. If everyst dies it will die now at least, enjoy wasting more of your time.

Because you have no arguments and are shit

>>>/4chan/ is that way

how many weeks will this one last? 3?

From the looks of it, they're already looking to leave.

I say 1 and a half

Oh, well, fuck.

Also, ign: Arty

It's not that bad right now, orc/troll map has like 10 players here, probably. Partied with one in the cave.

But where are the blood elves and pandas? They are the coolest races.

That's what you get for rolling with the dirty knife ears.

Why you lying, was in a party with 3 Alliance from Holla Forums last night?

It's starting already…

What utter faggots. All you have to do is promote the server.

We don't even need a populated server, just active guild members, you can do anything with an active guild.

Also, it's a neverending issue with people like that.

So far I have not had any issues besides not hitting a damn thing.

Do we have confirmed numbers on how many are actively playing?

Horde name is Agnes.

I tell no lies, it happened as I said.

For the record, Everyst launched with about 400 people playing which quickly dwindled to less than a hundred.
Nighthaven's been out for over 2 weeks now and has a steady pop of 2k-4k players.
I'm all for bashing the fuck out of greedy Elyshit slavs but their servers are not more dead than Everyst.

I have a question about Hand of Raggy, why is it so valuable to shamans? And is it true that a warrior with Ashkandi benefits better than with the hand? (Something about elementals dmg or idk.)

For questions like these I like to consult the ancient texts.

I don't believe a loss of %5 crit would lead to you abandoning this weapon. I'll pray to God for a comprehensive answer from a veteran vanilla player.

Still playing this

Fuck off

Decided to might as well try it out. Server pop is supposedly 'high' according to the realmlist.

Fashi

Agnes, waiting on that Horde invite.

If I don't get anything soon, I'll hop back to Alliance. How's the group looking?

Have you never played WoW?

Where is the swed, commie and aus fags that i partied with yesterday?

They probably got put in an oven. It happens.

Did anyone Horde side ever end up making a guild?

100 gold to make a guild. Get farming.

It is the ultimate weapon for shamans. Since it is a slow mace the damange range is very high, giving windfury procs massive damage. You also must understand HoR is a very rare item very few people had. It made no sense for a guild to spend so much time to build it on someone who could not utilize it properly. For PvE it adds a lot of numbers but the weapon shined most in PvP as it allowed shamans to have a chance to instantly kill cloth users.
Warriors had a better PvP option with storm herald which gave a chance to stun, which was paired with mace specialization.
DPS paladins did not exist in classic wow.

Stormheald was TBC. You may be thinking of The Unstoppable Force, which was also one of the easiest epic 2H maces to acquire in the game, if not THE easiest.

tl;dr

Sulfuras is given to hybrids largely because it's replaced come BWL for either fury or arms and during the time MC is even relevant it's only slightly better than the other weapons off Rag.

Autism explanation

Numerically speaking it's worse for Orcs due to the axe racial. For any server that's remotely blizzlike, weapon skill is the single strongest attribute your melee character can have. Sulfuras is slightly better than the other MC level options for the other horde races, but mace specialization is literally worthless in raid environments (Arms itself is inferior to fury due to the raw power of the flurry talent, but the mortal strike effect comes in useful and the content itself isn't hard enough to require minmaxing), sword or axe spec essentially close the gap between Sulfuras and Spinal Reaper / Bonereaver's edge.

For alliance Sulfuras is a solid 2 hand fury weapon for humans, again due to mace skill, but because of the lack of windfury totem, 2 hand fury loses out to dual wield fury come BWL giving the weapon only a tier of usefulness.

Once BWL hits, most warriors transition to dual wield fury, only horde has the ability to run 2 handed fury with comparable numbers until aq40 where it falls behind forever. This is mostly due to how overpowered edgemaster's gauntlets are, the weapon skill on them being so powerful that they won't ever be replaced for the entirely of classic.

For pvp Sulfuras is a decent warrior weapon, but since mace spec is generally considered the weakest of all the weapon specializations in pvp, it becomes outclassed as soon as BWL comes around which has two decent swords and an axe.

Another important thing about Sulfuras is how the weapon proc interacts with the hybrid class self procs like windfury and SoC. Windfury originally used to be able to fire off just about any ability, including Sulfuras which gave shamans the small but possible chance to one shot any class in the game due to repeated proc chains. This was changed repeatedly, as of the end of vanilla windfury couldn't chain off itself and didn't fire off weapon procs. For paladins SoC could trigger off of any proc throughout the entire duration of classic. It wasn't uncommon to see paladins using fiery weapon or lifesteal on raid weapons due to the 1 shot pvp potential. It was much less likely to occur than shaman, which is probably why it wasn't changed. Weapons without procs were always strictly inferior to weapons with them for hybrids, which is why they get high priority for Sulfuras. Neither ret nor enhancement were ever any useful for raiding though compared to their healing specs, as their threat modifier was so high as to make them pull aggro while doing significantly less damage than other classes.

I just killed my first elf. He was level 3.

Fair enough. The problem is is the server blizzlike? because meme servers last only for so long till shit gets stale and people bleed off

Thanks, fam.

Not quite. Changes from the site:

And there's some XP changes. I know that exploration XP gains were tripled. I think rested rates were adjusted too.

my bad thanks for the correction

What are your names in nighthaven?

Whisper Urister or post your name here and I'll invite you to the guild.

Can you even invite me before I am LVL10?

Yes, it's whispering and talking in public channels that is disabled pre-lvl 10 on these servers.

Nightchill

So I am confused here what server/faction are we actually going for here?
I made a human warrior on everyst in anycase

this
/thread

never worth wasting time on unstable "private" servers which die/get wiped/buggy so often

Eversyt is looking to be super DoA. Nighthaven is probably a far better choice, with the supposed ability to transfer to a tbc server.

Honestly, we should probably make nighthaven the principle server just to get everyone on a single realm.

Speaking of which, are we rolling horde or alliance then? Personally I would prefer alliance,

Everyst is by far the superior server in terms of server policies/settings and GMs not being faggots but realistically it looks like it will die due to low pop. We have a guild up on Nighthaven Alliance side in case Everyst dies.

Never played WoW before. How newbie-friendly is Everyst? And how many of you guys actually even play?

Everyone who says this is too stupid to realize that Blizzard has nothing even close to being ready. WoW Classic will take at least two years, if they ever go through with it.

What do you mean by newbie friendly? It's probably not since you will be soloing quests that do require some knowledge about the game.

Good chance to get reacquanted with vanilla then :^)

In all seriousness It's probably going to be alright, even with nu-blizzard at the helm. Watching the retail and cata kids sperg over the fact they won't be getting shit like viable prot pala to raid means lots of tears

The good news is there isn't much competition for mob tagging. The bad news is there's a lack of people to group with and give you advice. On Horde side, there were only 2 guilds up and running as of a few hours ago.

wew

B-But user, no chinks!

By the way looked into Nighthaven and seconds of joining sys message saying gold sellers will be instantly banned. That gave me hope. Also chat restriction is only level 5

That's what they always say.

Are you still trying to convince people to stay on your dying server?

what a loser, go slink back to your chinese botnet server while claiming you're chinese free.

I ran with a 4-man group through Dun Morogh for about four hours this afternoon. Sure, there's not as many people, but there certainly are people.

I like Everyst because it's been the smoothest private server I've ever played on. No crashes, game breaking bugs or rollbacks. Does it have anything to do with Chinks being banned? Probably not, but it' a bonus.

[spoiler]RFC groups are up so I don't think its as dead as people make it sound[/spoiler[

That probably has more to do with the low population more than anything, but yes my only complaint is the lack of population. So far everything has been fine. So far.

Basically. The low pop thing is gonna be a pain in the ass once people really start diverging in level.

2 Horde guilds are up as far as I know, and , the latter which seems to have most of the poopsockers.

Go back to 4chan you fucking redditor

what is even the point of shamans and paladins?
they are classes who can only heal anyway.

Healing and utility. Shaman totems are pretty damn legit.

This is an idea solely rooted in vanilla-era raiding. Modern Vanilla servers have far more diversity in terms of class/spec choices then was previously thought. Right off the bat, Ench shamans are seen even in modern private server raiding, albiet in a limit role (Nightfall monkies). Ele and Ench shamans are also quite decent in pvp as well, with Ench shamans being able to do tremendous amounts of damage in duels with their windfury procs, and ele shamans being able to just spam chain lightning from the backlines of BGs. Paladins are sorta the same sotry, with Prot paladins being well and able to MT most 5-mans and even UBRS if you're geared enough. Ret pallies are albiet still pretty rare, though they have a niche group of dedicated PVPers as well.

Was a shadow priest any good at endgame in vanilla anons?

Haha oh look, it's this nigger again.

Are you Swedish? Apologizing shit like that, bitch please. Shitters used to nuwow treat muhvanilla the same and always to the determent of the poor devils grouping with them. None of that shit is remotely viable when a pure class does it far better and is the same ohgodtier when you see a warrior screaming for a tank in /1.

If niggers actually abandon Everyst, for which there is zero reason, it better be officially mentioned in the/a thread and not expected of people to find out through the bullshit that is Discord.

I hope you enjoy Molten Core this much

Using the 4chan spoiler format isn't a typo dumbass

everyst is dead get on Nightshaven

That's because there is almost 0 load on the server

Enjoy playing with 145235 chinese and 14536 russians.

I will. Enjoy ded server and ded guild while your conversations are recorded by a chinese botnet.

All I know is, I went Alliance because nobody on Horde would pick me up. If there's reason to go to a new server, it needs to be a clear one. I'm seeing more in favor of staying on the server OP came to us with, but then I ain't seeing a hell of a lot of us one way or the other. I'm personally fine with the server, but the big selling point is that I'm playing with a group. I need to know where the numbers are. If they're on Everyst, and if they're in Horde or Alliance, I'd love to know so it doesn't feel like I'm trucking with one other person who I'm not sure will be in the next time I play.

You're playing with a reddit guild my friend. Communication only happens on their chinese botnet. If you're looking for the 8ch guild it's dead and doesn't exist anymore, it hasn't existed in ages.

Whats left are redditors who will happily invite normalfags into their ranks just to raid and then get bent out of shape when (((anons))) are given loot preference over the normalfags.

If only. We're talking reject /vg/ here.

Take it from a second wave nostfag that shit is overrated

That's the catch 22 of making a Holla Forums exclusive guild.
It will be dead or very few people playing, and if you want to raid you have to invite outsiders.

There is no difference.

Not really. You could just joint raid with another guild. Not my fault you faggots keep picking shitty run buddies.

>>>/4chan/

Who wants to raid anyways?

First thing I see when I log into nighthaven.

What else are you going to do?
Someone has to buy all those fire resist potions from the chinese.

dead game

I helped a couple of guys on horde user, if you want I can help you clear some of the start level shit too.

Are you even trying ? You are literally on a honeypot server promoted by reddit full of russians and chinks

are you a girl? so far you've posted 38 passive aggressive posts and stayed in this thread from the beginning till now.

either talk to us on discord to figure out what's gotten so much sand in your pussy or post tits with a timestamp.

Keep telling yourself. I'm sure the 4th discord server you make will work out this time.

don't act like you're not on discord, we all know who you are

satellitefag here with 800 ping
cant decide if i should roll priest so i can actually find groups or mage so i'm not as likely to screw anyone over by being 1 sec behind
i'll probably have better internet within a month

kys you actual faggot

you will be able to find groups as a mage too, plus we don't have a mage in our guild yet

IRC and mumble

So then where the fuck do we go? Been playing on Everyst for a while. Do I go to chinkhaven or go back to the fucking low pop?

Sweet. I'll probably be on this evening.

Yes, a warrior can tank better then a paladin, but A paladin can still tank. And when you've been sitting around for 3 hours trying to make a group to run scholomance for your pre-raid BiS, you'll take whatever you can get.

Everyst is fine, we just need more info with Fae about the guild but everything is running fine and there are enough people on starting areas to progress smoothly. Just for information, for now the highest level is an alliance guy at ~38.

step up shitters

The only good reason to use old spoilers is if you want to embed spoilers

We don't have enough people to sign the charter, let alone have the guild. We're 7 in total by my count.

If there are any Alliancebros, send me a hail. This is Rhed.

so then which server?

everyst only has one server

Ok, i'll try and add ya, im rolling a mage casually just to see if i can get to 60 on my spare time.

wat do now?

had fun soloing this fucking cave

you go alliance duh

So Everyst Horde right? I signed the charter with Fae, why isn't the guild made yet, surely you guys shouldn't be splitting up to go to Alliance/Nightcrest-fall server.

Is everyone really Alliance? Why did this have to be so confusing. Someone tell me how many are in the Alliance guild and if it was made yet.

There's three or four to Alliance. Post name, will invite.

I'm not going Alliance, already chose Horde 2 days ago. Quit splitting things up like that, game is too ded as it is.

How active is it on horde? I don't want to split but all these fags are going alliance.

I don't know, haven't played in 2 days, its a ghost town everywhere in Troll/Orc Durotar. Kind of not wanting to play in this current state. Level 6 now.

In my experience there are more people from the thread on horde than on alliance.

Leveling up together would be really fun in this game since quest loot is shared, we could push through quests twice as fast and do things together. I just wish I had a buddy instead of solo'ing these quests in Razor Hill area.

There aren't enough people on Horde to start up the guild but there aren't enough in alliance either.

Okay I am Skippy on horde

You asked how many are on Alliance, I told you how many. Unrumple your bum. I'm not splitting anything.

Ok. Regardless, the OP said go horde, yet you chose to be the hipster. Nice anime pic though!

It didn't have to be this way.

Do we have a guild now?

Finngolia.
Invite pls.

How many are you in alliance, are you inviting normalfags to get a guild running with so few people?

Just rolled a mage on alliance, send an invite to Mate. I'll drag my 400ms ass through content with you fuckers if you don't mind an aussie anchor weighing you down.

If you come horde now you'll get an invite :^)

Invite Castafari.

Wait so there's guilds on both factions at the same time? On second though I guess I'll wait until everyone chooses one faction. Splitting makes no sense.

OP said horde. most people are horde. the only guild on alliance side is a normalfag guild.

fair enough, rerolling

pls roll orc or troll

Name is Barbosa if anyone wants

Horde guild is live on everyst, post your name in this thread to get an invite.

damn I've never seen a more betamale thread in my life

Ginvite Icyhotvag, if you're on.

There's a few up, the one im in seems kinda set for a hardcore run in the future for raiding. But they're taking anyone they can get since it's still low pop. But i'd still stick around for questing. But they're going loot council, and for me that's a ehhh. But yes i've seen a couple guilds up and running on alliance side. I saw a meme guild called Doa. I lawl'd at that. But i'd recommend if you're like me just casually trying to get to 60.

Again you won't last a week on the new server

Considering the fact the server has only been up for two days, but keep on going. Who knows you might become a lolcow.

Are you an american?

Stop being a little shit and come play with us on Horde.

Bumping this thread. Great server with an even better community, but desperately needs more people. Basically a tiny white ethnostate with a dangerously low birthrate. I hate shamelessly shilling for it but I really want it to succeed since Classic WoW is still years away and the only other vanilla options are all pozzed, corrupt shitholes full of chinks and russians.

You can try bumping all you want but it's past bumplimit.

Nah I'm having fun on Nighthaven. You guys keep circlejerking in your chinese botnet while claiming you're chink free.

Wow, I knew you guys were inviting shit into the board but this is just solid proof.

What data? My IP? What a fucking tragedy. It's a game server nigger, it doesn't collect anything.

I'm sorry, who is shitting up this thread right now? That's right- you are.

I would say to everyone else, join up and roll horde. Post your name ITT and someone will invite you. We've got a good group going.

Invite Eurobeat.

By the way, the wand's in the mail now.

inv Phorewe

Horde invite for Agnes.

Invite Thrall whenever.