THE "SHILLING" MEME NEEDS TO BE SHOT DOWN

Excuse me for being off-topic, but here's a tip.

There's no such thing as "shilling". This pathetic nonsense "counterargument" only serves to prevent and back off any form of potential normal discussion of one video game, where it's hard to believe an average person that wants to talk for fun is linked to a company or viral-marketing UNLESS otherwise proven with evidence that SHOWS it is linked at that moment.

Thanks to this, now we have people who are unable and scary to shoot any kind of simple discussion of one game that happens to be a new recently launched game. Holla Forums is already shit, but nothing of this hell will get better if this kind of manner keeps coming up by the "talented intelligent honest userbase" of ours. THIS is the main reason the "shilling" meme needs to be stopped.

I repeat: no person with a brain in the world will fall for the "shilling" fallacy UNLESS PROVEN otherwise. Until now, without evidence, kids that are spouting "shill" like that's the only word they know to express should be put to be ignored and told to go back to their primary education.

Before I get bombarded with boring repetitive claims of me being a greedy corporate worker or a crying baby who recently tried to "shill" but failed at it, let our mods do their job first, since I'm not any of theses boogeymans. They have all the right to check my IP and my digital traces to prove I'm not either of theses boogeymans.

Without any further commentaries of mine, now discuss.

Nice try shill

Nice argument, kid.

are you a shill, or an upset drone?

hAHAHahHAHAHAHAHAHHahHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHaahhahAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAA AAAaaaaaa aa aHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHAAHHAHAHA

Are you retarded or just new?

Well, I didn't think you were a shill before.

Pathetic shilling.

Probably not as prevalent as you think, but I literally worked as a sony shill back on cuckchan for about a year

I agree but it's a much too convenient way for the "I hate this game, sage" urge to be released. It will only die once the next one is born.

shilling my dubs

interested in investing into some firearms and a bullet fellow anonymous?

fuck off

fuck off shill

shill about to lose his shekels for being completely ineffective at his job

fuck off shill

isn't cuckchan a new neogaf right now?
I'd say you did a good job.

This could all be easily hidden behind the simplest proxy. The entire premise is bullshit and casts doubt on everything you say

If I wasn't on my phone I'd do it myself.

shilling exists (look at Holla Forums). but people misuse the word to describe conversations about games that they dont particularly enjoy as well. you just ignore them.

I don't know why do I even try when we have persons who are unable to read OPs and their threads until the end. I want to believe the majority of you guys are just kidding to cheer me up, but considering the "culture" and the circumstances of this very place, it's no doubt to think you guys are acting seriously. I mean, in a retarded way, of course.

Rule fucking eight.

See, I just don't understand it. I guess it's just me that although has browsed imageboards for years still maintain a simple innocent mind, but there's no advantage or beneficial over telling a thread you don't like to get deleted. We have stipulations that encourages to use Hide and Filter functions on our rules. What drives people to ignore (pun not intended) theses same useful functions, and instead, keep trying to derail and ruin threads just because they don't like theses same threads? Blind mad hate? Immaturity? Just for the sake of acting like a clown because it's what entertain the culprits? "Culture"? Is it just humanity being dumb as usual? What, what fucking is it?

No worries, because I don't use proxies. Come at me, mods. I'm ready at anytime.

That's great, because guess what? Neither accusing people of "shilling" is worth of it because we will never know if it's true unless if mods do their fucking job to track. Do you see my point? Because that's my point.

I still maintain my position of "shilling" being not a thing, but that's why I encourage evidence. I understand there are cases of shilling being real for real, but again, my point is not all the fucking time does shilling comes up, especially when it's uncommon.

why

nice thread mark. i am going to buy 20 switches now

How do you eat soup without drowning?

Someone is flustered that he lost his job shilling, eh? Maybe get a real fucking job next time, you pathetic loser. Only room temp IQ niggers and below actually shill for money, like you. If you want to shill so badly, go work for the cable company, or a telesales group.
Reported for waste of a thread, fuck off to >>>/cuckchan/ with your shit

Wrong.
Some publishers were caught doing this even here.
It happens very rarely though.

I wasn't born yesterday, nice try Shlomo Shekelberg.
Gif related, this is you.

What's wrong with minigirls?

Would you ignore cancer until it goes away?
I prefer to have board catalog with small amount of trash threads.
Wrong.
If they get caught they sometimes self-destruct and have meltdown.
K.
>>>/reddit/

That faggot is probably homosexual.

pic related

shilling is real
I was a paid shill a few years back on 4ch gaf facebook g+/YT and a few other places
you get login credentials for dozens of fake accounts and given scripts that you have to rephrase/paraphrase each time you post, there are specific phrases that they want you to use and many of our clients were specific on terminology (like Bethesda absolutely refuses to let anyone call its engine Gamebryo, it's Creation)
so yes, shilling exists although people grossly misuse the term like and said

suika best waifu

haha you were a todd

Dubs.

shilling*

YOU ONLY HAD TO BUY IT

i-im waiting for it to go on sale