Butterlord general

i swear i've seen at least 3 threads in the last few days and now i can't find any
new dev blog
steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1457341716602201483
**how do i get good as a bandit? i tried to freelance for a lord but he got caught and i didn't feel like rescuing him so i became a deserter, now everyone hates me. i can get my troops to tier 3 via trainer, but i can hardly make money since i can't enter any city

thats the best dev blog I've seen so far

BONERLORD WHEN

Where are my butter warfare and weapons?

never ever

are mount and blade fans the next bronies? the game definitely attracts a larpy enough audience for it

same thing, autist

HOLY SHIT BUTTERLORD IS OUT

otherwise I agree they are gonna be pretty much the same shit, and you'll still pay for it

Fuckoff you autistic sperg

>>>/freech/
lmao took you dozens of attempts but its always nice to be reminded of how assblasted you have been for 7 months now

It would be nice if we could talk about the game without this autistic shitposter perpetuating some sort fof rivalry with whoever picked on steam and mount and blade almost a year ago, truly the definition of "not mad."

Wat are are some good mount and blade mods? I played floris and some PoP.

Warsword Conquest

floris evolved is alright if you don't use the new troop trees

You don't spoonfeed reject cuckchanners that can't be arsed to type proper, god fearing, King's English. You just don't.

Never played warsword so I'll give it a go, how is weeb and blade? I heard the creator dropped the development.

gekokujo is great, well optimized, cool armor and weapons and sieges are fucking fun
downside is that it's missing features of newer mods
i remember a version of gekokujo that had stuff like volley fire but last time i tried installing it it didnt work and i couldn't find that version
it's still fun though

Gekko is great
Dev said he was taking a break last year
If hes stopping completely is anyones guess.
But its likely the outcome

One day, when butterlord suddenly will release out of nowhere, one user will exclaim: "THE BANNERLORD IS OUT!!". But nobody will believe him…

Nice, this map is fuck huge though.

Have a webm.

Does he use the dead bodies to make butter?

Anything else I am missing? I am preparing for the fucking worse.

well the game is pretty much finished at this point, so what would the point of having a full dev team be?

There are only two things I care about.
One, can I become Genghis Khan 2.0?
Second, how much butter can I hoard?

in warband? yes, just get lots of khergit cavalry archers

And the butter?
What about the butter, user?

You can equip butter?

slather it all over your body

They only reason I haven't properly played Nova Aetas yet is because of the bugs. I'll just wait patiently, like I have for the new Warsword update and Butterlord.

You can become Genghis Khan and fail because the Khergit troops are fucking trash and the worst of their kind. Vanilla as a whole should never be played, unless it's multiplayer.

Still doesnt make me stop trying to Finngolia it the fuck up every 3rd game.

you forgot
>game gets canceled

How many people modify the troop trees and add equipment to customize their playthroughs? My most favorite runs of M&B Warband are when I modify the troop tree to be able to have a band of soldiers that aren't standard for their national army's composition, and merc myself to their home nation as a specialized auxiliary force (i.e. Swadian heavy infantry, mounted Rhodok crossbowmen, Nord light cavalry, Vaegir 1H+Shield infantry, Khergit pikemen + Khergit light crossbowmen, and Sarranid snipers).

Repostan small question
I want to replay Silverstag, do i get 0.27.02 or stick with 0.26.3?
Been reading a couple of bugs for 0.27 and they sound dreadful, but it does fix crucial features from 0.26, namely the garrison training. Don't plan to use Oathbound if that's a factor (it seems to be)

butterlord?
more
VAPORLORD
:^)

please stop posting kikes

I once removed ALL the horses from every troop to make the game more footman based.
I dont remember if Dickplomacy has that problem but some mods are too damn lenient on giving troops horses.

Nigger, dickplomacy is literally diplomacy with a couple of new siege scenes and warwolf sex animations and models. Aka I don't believe the troop trees were changes even a little bit from vanilla warband.

Yeah and that's why i said i dont remember exactly if it had that problem, most likely it was in Floris that there were horses, horses everywhere but shit if i remember because it's been a while since i last played.

Then stop talking out of your ass and at least google. Floris even has a pretty decent wiki available.

something is wrong with this image

i swear something is wrong with floris evolved
running the native troop tree, and rhodoks are fucking unstoppable
they never have low tier troops, the troops that they do have wear nearly impenetrable armor
unless i've got an army of swadian knights, i can't do any damage to them
to make matters worse, sarranids can't do shit because of this. they have swords at best, no armor, gif related is basically what a sarranid vs rhodok fight is, x60-100
and forget about rhodok cavalry, it's so high tier with literal shit before it so it's impossible to reach. even if i did, my horses would just get fucked by rhodok spearmen