Notch is OUR Goy

TFW Minecraft creator & Billionaire Notch gives Fullchan Holla Forums a shoutout

Stay salty, Holla Forumsirgins.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/936220028755685376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twatter link
twitter.com/notch/status/936220028755685376

How is this a surprise? Notch has gone full autism since he moved to the US.

h'what?

Has what to do with video games?

Every autist has a chance at a redemption arc I suppose

So 8/pol/ is getting yet another wave of autistic kids?

they let a white guy immigrate?
must have been expensive

Fuck him, if he wants to redeem himself he better make Minecraft into a single-player DF like he promised to.

Minecraft is owned by Microsoft dipshit

Even better.

Yeah, and it's in better hands. Not good hands - awful hands, but better hands.

You realize that Notch got his start by showing shit off to Holla Forums and /agdg/ years ago, right?

Thing is he's bad at making videogames. Minecraft was a one hit wonder but he ended up completely messing that one up along the way compared to what it was supposed to be if we consider messing up to becoming a multibillionaire with a shitty, incomplete game

Notch is confirmed jewish, and thus not white

I'm eternally seething with jealousy over Notch's success. Just fucking imagine taking half a shit and becoming a billionaire because of it.

Doesn't make sense

They've already made me not want to bother with Holla Forums because of the sheer amount of unchecked newfaggotry.

You focken wot

He's a ridiculous success of capitalism and a moderately successful developer, but capitalism rewards satisfying the incoherent temporal needs of the dangerously autistic before making a quality product that delivers on the promises it makes of itself and the goals it has set for itself.

I unironically watched ai-chan, but the va is slowly sounding more and more middle aged

Autistes primed for weaponising. Millions of footsoldiers just now coming of age. Notch was planning this all along, the madman. Living in Sweden must have driven him to it.

wait a sec

The madmen. The absolute madmen.
inb4 it comes out that they both played WoW with Anders

what did he mean by this?

Well Notch did get married to a woman who literally divorced him the moment she was entitled to half his money. Swedish women are apparently just that bad.

You're a special kind of retard.

y-you too

Then he goes and posts on halfchan. It's fucking nothing.

I have some respect for him now.

yeah. he suits you better than us

notch is Holla Forums incarnate and no amount of money could change that.

he's literally me if i would ever end up with a large amount of money

Fatty

I'd use that billion dollars to hire myself a mercenary army and take over some African shithole, enslave the niggers and force them to dig for oil, gold and diamonds.

so you are a jew?

the fourth reich will start in sweden.

jew confirmed

>>>/reddipol/

Not surprised. Dude almost started tweeting about pizzagate at one point and backpedaled when journalists immediately jumped on him with replies

I want to do Ai-chan.

Rhodesia was the shining pearl of africa you fag

wtf??? i love minecraft now

LOOK AT HIM, HE DARED TO SAY IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE, LOOK HOW BRACE HE HIS
FUKKEN BASED NOTCH
HE'S OUR GUY OUR GUY OUR GUY AMIRITE FELLOW ANONIMOUSE

Combine the two, and you get it's okay to be a white cuck.
Go back to reddit/pol/ you massive faggot.

who would have guessed

yeah, they didn't migrate. They post on here and reddit, eternal newfags.

Notch here, holy shit!

checking those trips based swede :DDD
why does this thread exist?

Notch posted once about feeling alone and isolated. I don't blame him.

His ancestral clay is taken by invaders and nobody cared. He just wanted to make videogames for his friends, and it blew up in popularity, and he got split between communities. Microsoft did god knows what to him behind doors. Didn't he have a wife that he divorced and almost lost his money to, as well?

I think deep down, Notch is the same as one of us. Being an instant millionaire combined with Holla Forums autism? That's a recipe for disaster, nobody can fucking relate to that. I'm glad he sees shit for what it is