Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

When talking about great licensed games, why does everybody always bring up Spiderman 2 but forget this game? This game was great for all the same reasons Spiderman 2 was (good story, tons of side quests, solid gameplay, and huge amount of postgame content), but it seems like nobody remembers it anymore.
Are there other licensed movie games that are great? It seems like most of them were shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(video_game)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Hulk:_Ultimate_Destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My brother's favorite game and by some coincidence he has anger issues.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user.

Battlefront got three sequels how many did Hulk get? thought so.

I don't think Hulk Ultimate Destruction is strictly considered a film tie in.

We don't forget about it, it's just not mentioned as much. Ultimate destruction was everything a hulk game should be. Skip bruce banner, and get right to smashing stuff in a variety of ways.

Because Prototype was basically the same thing but better?

Debatable. I really miss being able to take apart vehicles.

But the Hulk can't eat people.

I enjoyed Prototype more. But I won't deny that Hulk UD had more heart.

He ate Wolverine once it didn't end well
Back To The Future game by TellTale was OK. It wasn't great, but it wasn't disastrous either, so it gets a pass.
Metro 2033 games are based on books.
So is STALKER, but it's a stretch.
Darksiders 1 was pretty good.
Ghost in the Shell games are a bit all over the place, but the ones on PSX and PS2 are fine.
Ultimate Spider-Man is one of my favorite sandbox games out there.

both are shit games of the highest order. consolefags just need something to gloat about

Explain.

I always make sure to give Hulk UD a mention whenever talking about licensed games. I loved it, I'd probably still be playing it if I could be bothered getting my Wii and GC memory cards out again.

Spider-man is more popular and had better movies so more people played Spider-Man 2. For example I'm sure I'd love Ultimate Destruction but I still haven't played it, it just sits in my backlog.

I was only able to find out that Ultimate Destruction existed because I played a Hulk flash game and at the end there was an advertisement for The game.

I also liked The Hulk tie-in game

Honestly it is one of my favorite games due to the shear amount of things to do. Finding all the collectibles in more then worth it with lots of unlockable art, and cheat code (my favorite). I really think that Prototype doesn't have enough weight to the character to make it playable for me. The boss fights are pretty fun has well. I never get tired of running through soldiers, that sound is to fun.

BTW not a tie in game. It was independently made rather then being made with a movie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(video_game)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Hulk:_Ultimate_Destruction
Both were developed by Radical Entertainment.

Oh shit, Scarface was a ton of fun. Never played The Thing.

I can't say I'm surprised that the populations of retards and fans of these games overlap substantially

So which is it?
Reading comprehension?
Context awareness?
Lack of funds to afford a decent PC?