Fighting Game General: Forgot to make a new Thread Edition

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.

Backerkit campaign ended. Shark Girl and her arcana, Parace L'sia and Dark Heart will be added in the new version. Game will be released on December.
Steam webpage: store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/

Yukiko, Gordeau and Azrael confirmed in the game: youtube.com/watch?v=b9JNFpRS0c8
Noel, Chie and new gameplay video: youtube.com/watch?v=5E7rYDHQgEY Weiss early preview: youtube.com/watch?v=FF1A1I0jsiU

Venom, Black Widow and Winter Soldier trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=04oBawHYlHw
Balance patch announced: archive.is/Stkvp

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan and Kid Buu confirmed for the game. Gotenks trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=MO_3fbXtFZ8
Bulma's VA, Hiromi Tsuru, passed away at age 57. Story trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=RnijMKIs9UE

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is announced: youtube.com/watch?v=iVC-o8QdokQ
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes. All those new additions will be a free update to all users.
Physical version will feature the base game plus codes for Season 1 and Season 2 Character pass: shoryuken.com/2017/10/07/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-discs-will-include-codes-to-download-the-character-dlc/
New costumes announced for Chun-Li, Alex, Karin, Kolin, Menat, Balrog and Birdie: gamer.ne.jp/news/201711200032/

Shirase and official name announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pTe3Fv-aXNo
Open Beta confirmed for December, 11 in 2017. Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack.
Acqua of the Back, Kaori Kanzaki, Motoharu Tsuchimikado and Lessar confirmed as playable pilots. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=jFXUK9DC6G4

Version 4.0 is out. New charactr Misango announced: youtube.com/watch?v=JzH6wtGeaBM arms.nintendo.com/news/misango/

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
Geese Howard gameplay exhibition: youtube.com/watch?v=epNA2TkePrM

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack: youtube.com/watch?v=3rXE2RjinkU

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

The first patch for Pokken DX was announced, and will add 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches along with misc fixes and changes

Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=dwGw2MjakN8

Game confirmed for arcade only so far. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=wFR6IdCMhCs

DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
twitter.com/TriggerRedd/status/930081474375688192
rbnorway.org/T7-frame-data/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ0YEDmZ-Esbnzd4gcstVOC5
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ3vH-I8tAJHMPF7bXdQvwvz
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/P8LDV
snk-corp.co.jp/press/2017/112001/>KoF
snk-corp.co.jp/press/2017/112001/
hooktube.com/watch?v=gxnqsme3YT0
snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2017/113001/
archive.is/pQ1B6
facebook.com/pg/ARIKAOfficial/posts/
archive.is/xyKxZ
hooktube.com/watch?v=uLcyRq2vC8o
comedycentral.co.uk/movies/articles/35-films-you-had-no-idea-were-disney-movies
mane6.com/?p=1503
store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/
archive.is/aKmGb
archive.is/wsK9I
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZNwtOYKFPgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder anime fighting games are inferior

Has there been a confirmed number of characters for Cross Tag Battle?
At the rate they're announcing shit I feel like were gonna get everyone.

Don't forget Golden Fantasia is coming to Steam on December 8th.
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Reminds me how people were saying they played Capcom fighters because anime fighters were too hard for them.

Don't forget to post your mains.

The rumor is that there's gonna be 7 characters per IP. I'm not 100% if it's true, but I'm starting to have doubts, seeing as how BB already has six characters, P4 and UNI have 4 each, and RWBY only has 2. the RWBY characters are obviously gonna take more time, since they're actual newcomers. That being said, I hope the P4 side of the roster isn't just P4's cast. We don't even know if DLC's gonna be a thing, but it'll probably happen.

Anybody playing The Goose in T7? How is he?

I’m still mad about T7.
Is it too much to ask for to want to bust out tiger drops and heat attacks in a 3D fighter? It’s not even that Kiryu wasn’t chosen, if he were passed over for someone on the same level as Geese, I would have been fine. It’s the fact he got snubbed for the flavor of the month Final Fantasy protag. The fifth flavour of Cloud that Square has shat out in under two decades.

There's always hope.
twitter.com/TriggerRedd/status/930081474375688192

Just got Tekken 7 yesterday, please help. I think I'm doing fine considering I've barely seen any frame data (I have a vague knowledge of what I should use) but everyone else seems like they're doing whatever the fuck they want.

Playing King, what strings should I use to pressure? Also, rate.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a launcher or a hopkick, and his strings either aren't true combos or are too slow. His meter allows for mixups in the same way it does in KoF.

I am a scrub that hasn't played this franchise since 3 so don't listen to me.

Zzzzzzzzz

See Zaibatsu's King forum for that

Were your first opponents Nina, Hei or Hwo? They can do whatever they want unless you learn all their moves and how to counter them. This shouldn't be the case for others though(You won't see Drag's iWR+2 in low level play), which characters do you have trouble with?

Is THOR good in any MvsC game?

I'd had Trajes Fatais to OP's List. i really dig the artstyle and it is something that isn't made by nips or burgers

T7 to guest-star Mario next. Haha.

Finally got around to making one of these. r7 & h7, m7s.

He's a solid assist character in MvC1, but he's low tier in both of his playable appearances.

smdh fam

what if sega used vf5/6 as the base for a yakuza fightan? maybe it would finally be flashy enough for people to actually care about playing the game

rbnorway.org/T7-frame-data/
tekken zabaitsu's (((discord))) is the best/most active hub for character information

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ0YEDmZ-Esbnzd4gcstVOC5

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ3vH-I8tAJHMPF7bXdQvwvz

people on the lower ranks have no idea what they're doing so they just do yolo launchers and hopkicks all over the place. if you can block and punish at all, getting through them will be trivial.

weird

It would be even better if Sega made a new Fighters Megamix and then put in characters from all their successful modern franchises that can be turned into fighters in a fighting game.

FUCK! Now I have cancel my SFV season pass, MvCI preorder, Tekken install, KOFXIV rankings, ARMS tryouts, Smash tickets, and Pokken gear.
Fuck Japanese animation! Now I can only play Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Injustice 2, and Skull Girls.

That provide nothing to validate your claim. The formula looks to 4 chars per IP, two extra, from everything released so far.

Like this game?

The rumor I heard wass that RWBY gets their four main girls and Blazblue gets as much as UNI/Persona combined.

Yeah, the difference being that it would be a 3D fighter based on VF, but modified so it allows for flashy stuff to happen.

When's Sagat for SFV?

will someone irl wreck that hideous goon already? pic unrelated

sorry for forgetting the second half of the OP post; it was late and I wanted the thread to exist

other
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.

Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04

TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.

Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/

Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4

Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w

Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs

Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo

Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M

Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2014 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.is/P8LDV

the Tekken low parry animation always makes me chuckle

the parrier lightly brushes the opponent's legs and the opponent violently smashes into the ground

Thanks.
I got destroyed by a 1000+win Hwo so I'm not too bothered by it. Bryan, Asuka and Devil Jin destroy me the most.
Felt bad. I wasn't even in ranked.

I appreciate the links. Can you respond to a hopkick with your own? I haven't managed it but I'm sure I mistimed it.

I have to say the game is fairly alive on pc even now. I expected less players.

I'm having an aneurysm here.

My favourite thing is going for a launcher with Lars (WR1) and accidentally getting a low parry.

It used to make sense before T6, with that game they changed it to bound animation and this stayed for some reason

Hopkicks are usually -13 on block so you can't do that to most of them

I would even take Pokken over that. Sm4sh was already boring enough. I really hope they have an AnimEVO over there as well.

Previous thread: archive.is/P8LDV

Are you going for Coop Cup?

Characters are too similar for a FG. It would be like 20 scowling men in suits…and Majima. It would be a hard sell for people who aren't already Yakuza fans.
I think FMM2 would be better as well. Or Sega vs SNK because a Goda/Yamazaki team needs to happen.

Yep

Capcom Cup. Speaking of which, the (((diversity))) quota has miraculously been met with Ricki's unexpected 'qualification'.

I don't miss it. Do they still talk about wanting Juni's pure poop on their face?

Did you miss the two snek ladies in the KOF one? It is a bit dark in retrospect. I wanted to use pic related for the Darkstalkers slot but it didn't show up well in that small square.

3S is probably my worst game on the chart.

COVER THE KAFFIR WHORE

Apparently at some point, Rick was going to be handed NuckleDu's spot given he won't participate but there was a minor shitstorm.
Side note, SFVAE reveals could also happen at PS Experience (Dec 9-10).

>Speaking of which, the (((diversity))) quota has miraculously been met with Ricki's unexpected 'qualification'.
Waiting for the unironic "See! Women can do it too!" article from EventScrubs.

Tell me about it. Street Fighter V is anime as fuck and a weeb pile of shit.

WHERE ARE YOU HIDING YOUR SHEKELS, FILTHY GOYIM?
DO YOU WANT ANOTHER DARK AGE™?
Did she always have a shekelsniffer this fucking big?

She was redesigned when making the jump from NPC to PC to have more rigid features. I imagine they were going for a Soviet era cartoon aesthetic but, as with everything else, fucked up big time.
I admit I like the character design (fuckups by the 3D modelers' another story) but the move set's terrible. Should have been a '99 Maxima/Clark hybrid with dominatrix vibes.

They probably added ARMS as a last minute replacement for MVCI. It makes sense considering how Capcom expected MVCI to be on the main stage long before the game was ever released.

Are there any svelte grappler chicks in fightan whose command grabs involve murdering people with their thighs? I can think of Luong from KoFXIV, but that's only her level 3 super.

That's a whole lot of rumors, not a lot of backing.

They have several, but it's not Shoryuken.com sponsored.

tu-tumblr nose!!!

The new KOF Saudi DLC character's name is Nadj, and she has a stage.
snk-corp.co.jp/press/2017/112001/>KoF

I wouldn't describe the incredibly thick Shermie as being svelte, but she does have thigh smothering attacks. Cammy's Hooligan Combination is one.

I think the issue was they knew Marvel vs. Capcom isn't Japan's game. It's the same reason why Melee isn't there, but Smash 4 is.

Personally, I'm looking forward to watching Ricki's incredible 0-6 run.

snk-corp.co.jp/press/2017/112001/
Fixed link.

Pick your character /fgg/.
Filename

EVO Japan's lineup was voted on long before MVCI was released. ARMs had just come out when they made the lineup.

That "rumor" about the 7 characters per IP came from their placeholder character select screen when they showed the game off at events, and was already specifically confirmed to not be the case. Something that may be a small hint at how many characters we're getting is that after every new character reveal they're added to the end mosaic, replacing a box that had a clip in it before. I want to say someone here pointed that out before.
The game is mostly going to be the Blazblue show, but it seems they don't even have the roster 100% locked down considering they were doing that survey that asked what characters you want, both from confirmed reps and other places.

Shermie is probably what comes closest but she flings people around with her legs more than squeeze them. There's also Kyouko (Rival Schools), Sophitia has two grabs like that and I think Tekken's best girl also has some leglocks but she's not in T7.
IMHO Kolin would have been fantastic with a Clark-esque quickstep, a rekka that can lead into a grab, standard grab, the counter and a unique grab against downed opponents. Maybe even let her use chunks of meter to reverse a throw with a thigh rib crush. Make every grab of her lead to some part of the opponent getting locked between her thighs. Every thing she does has to make the viewer wince but still think god i wish that were me

HOL UP

Capcom must be growing really desperate to rely on sex appeal.

AYO

TOO HOT FOR TV

AYO, NED THE COLLECTER

For those of you who can stomach watching an SF5 tournament set, Ricki's most recent relevant one was against Problem X at Canada Cup.
It's a 2-0 loss, and the he-she has absolutely no chance of winning Capcom Cup, but as a spectator I'll take this kind of match over anything from the hues in the bracket.

Yeah, there's no way that costume will be legal at EVO. Muh children watching.

Spider-Man looks about 12 years old in that picture.
Only correct choice is AYOOOOO.

Really makes you think what is Capcom thinking? Its clear they wanna pander to the sports crowd, but put this stuff that really isn't allowed.

They're double dipping, obviously. Get the thirsy numales to buy DLC like good goys, then ban it at tournaments to please the sponsors.

Reminder.

What is this topsy-turby timeline.

They should have let the guy who worked on Chun-li to do the whole game. Say what you will of SFV, but this they got right.

He bit radioactive soy.

Pretty much. They want their cake and eat it too.

Slut-shamed by the Patriarchy.

I hope Capcom is mad that their automatic qualifying spot for South America went to some dude with KOF in his gamertag.
It's especially stupid because they didn't even need to have the Regional Final to get a token BR in; Brolynho qualified just fine.

Her model is the lone bright spot in the misery that is SF5.

He actually has safe things, unlike almost everyone else. Expect all of that to be removed for Season 3 and M. Bison to return to slumming it at the bottom of the tier list.

*squeeze squeeze*

I just want to play BlazBlue but everyone plays Xrd. It's very depressing that I barely get to play my favourite fighting game at locals. There are some new guys turning up at one of the meetups who play BB thankfully but they all suck a lot so I have to train them up.

She's not immune to a good squeeze.

Brolynho is a piece of shit who thinks he's royalty and deserves free lifts to the tournament and phone calls from TOs to tell him it's his turn to play.
Also, when he lost to one of our local players on the losers bracket he got so mad he hit the table where the game monitor and console were on hard enough to produce awkward silence from the crowd.
All of this was before SFV, though.
I suspect other fg "celebrities" are equally shit.
Don't ever try to organize tournaments.
t.Former brazilian tournament organizer

New Virtua Fighter Kids when

Oof, I didn't realize mentioning the enigmatic Ibukiman would strike a nerve. Don't worry though, he's going to get annihilated by Daigo at Capcom Cup and probably won't win a single game.

Right after Viruta Fighter 6. Also known as NEVER EVER.

Can we trade scenes? Everybody in my scene plays BB and I really dislike the system mechanics and stupidly long combos.

I fucking need fighterz to come out like right now

and I fucking need Fighting EX Layer to come out like right now

Oh god Chun-li's meaty thighs.

Easily best girl.

The actress they picked for Maria Hill is undoubtedly the best looking actress from the whole MCU. I'll never understand why people ever took any interest in the Jewish sluts that make up most of the female cast.
NOW HOL UP

With legs and ass like that yes she is.

Why does Capcom keep on trying to make "better" SF girls when they got it right the first time? Jurifags need not apply.

Evo Nippon trailer up:
hooktube.com/watch?v=gxnqsme3YT0
I could have made it better.

My fellow Chunners.

Because others have taste?

Fuck off cakeboy.

I like most of the girls.

My approval of fightan girls has a strong positive correlation with their thigh size.
So naturally Chun wins.

Considering the ass hips, and thighs most artists give her she's a gold mine. Only topped by cammy because I love blondes.

Nice opinions. Chun is okaybut there are better

What does she wanna hve a kid or something?
I'd be up for doing that.

For what purpose?

How could they have BURCHED our girl, those soulless monsters?

What are some fighting games with good superhero-eqsue characters? Bonus points if they have a cheesy theme song.

Kof 2002

Going from playing only Paul to Geese and my wrist already hurts. This is a lot of cancels and shit for less damage than Paul's most basic combo.

Bang is the best.

Because Juri in english is superior, and Im not a weeb.

Deport that caterer back to the middle east.

If its Japanese has Japanese school girls and has dudes that fireballs out their ass its anime.
Capcom also invented the anime fighter with Street Fighter Alpha and Darkstalkers.

Did she even get a body swap or whatever with Menat like Cammy did?

Is there a way to not get pissed off playing online? I can play long sets offline fine since it's offline but online there's this constant lingering feeling of "if this was offline I would've reacted to that" when trying to interrupt pressure resets. For the most part I can handle it but in longer sessions the irritation can just build especially when there's unusually high lag or lag spikes.

Next up, slutty version of her Alpha costume. Too hot for ESPN.

Air fireball? Not game accurate!

If you like leathery hags, I suppose.

Superior to what, Swedish?

THE OIL DRILLER COMMUNITY
post more

Is anyone else gonna roll team human? If pulled off, it would create a ton of asshurt among powerlevel faggots

snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2017/113001/
archive.is/pQ1B6
So does that mean more DLC beyond just the saudi chick + stage?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

It's a NEVER EVER as long as OW remains popular.

But when will they get to the slutty versions of the slutty alts?

"A part of" seems to imply there will be more to it than the halal meal, yeah.
Just get me Kasumi, Hinako and Yamazaki, Vanessa and Antonov buffs. Is all I ask. I don't mind if Shermie and Goenitz are for XV.

MvCi's marketing was beautiful.

Speaking of that Arika officially confirmed why they went with Fighting EX Layer instead of the more obvious choice of Fighting Layer EX on their facebook page; someone already copyrighted Fighting Layer EX

(checked)
Source?

Nigga I said in the post it was from their facebook page;
facebook.com/pg/ARIKAOfficial/posts/
archive.is/xyKxZ

I wish the average woman had Chun-Li's body.

How's that braille keyboard treating you?

But user, even the Nip that made Final Fight admitted that Poison and Roxy are girls. The whole Transvestite shit was just a ploy to get feminists off of their back.

God, Geese looks like so much fun to play as.
hooktube.com/watch?v=uLcyRq2vC8o
I should probably buy him.

But Mortal Kombat has dudes that shoot fireballs out of every orifice and you wouldn’t call that Anime?

I would call that a clown troupe because nearly everyone in that game is a drunkard flailing around

Wuxia isn't anime

I miss playing bang mirror matches in vanilla and both of us used furinkazan in the same match.

Its not Japanese so its just Yankjank.

Her English voice sounds like rawhide leather dragged across broken glass.

>>>/reddit/

(checked)
That seems like unnecessary nitpicking.

And her Japanese voice sounds like a nip schoolboy who's very displeased about the broom handle that's lodged 17 inches deep in his fecal cavity.
I don't agree with your assessment, but I'd take broken glass and leather over a schoolboy getting assfucked by a dirty broom.

Where's my girl Julia Chang?

where can I acquire a list of moves that you can be charged up after hit, and get charged up followers for tekken 7? I'm not sure what terminology to use

No source, no real.

How do they manage to drop so many things in a single game?

Capcom's new slogan
1 step foward 10 steps back

What's next?
Silly capeshitters are you even trying anymore? lmao.

You'll get these first.
Hinako will be in the third pack

I hope so, because I fucking love Jubei

Not him but here user. Capcom will never confirm or deny because they don't want to lose a fanbase.

They would rather let the autists decide among themselves instead of getting involved. Sure sounds familiar.

Hell yeah, I hope to see some of my niggas

Why are KOF's inputs so goddamn fucking unforgiving? As in short as fuck buffering and almost no hit stun to work with.
The mechanics aren't even hard and the characters are very similar, sort of well rounded, when you compare the weaknesses and strengths characters have in other games.
Does SNK think they can pass just muscle memory and asian reflexes as an actual skill?
I hate grinding autistically just to get a fucking max cancel combo going. I just wanted to have fun.

Has it been folded 1000 times? Then no.

i can never pull those off consistently, must feel nice

play KOFXIV instead

Punisher would've been better

Just practise, it's like playing an instrument…

Does Chun Li have enough costumes?

never.

What kind of nip schoolboys do you see in your JAV?

I don't think Tekken has Twitter integration yet.

Why would you crop that? It's one of the few good things to come from Overcuck.
user, Overcuck has no lore. Blizzard actively avoid trying to give their characters any defining traits whatsoever; it's not simple avoidance, they actively choose to do nothing.

If you practice for 15 minutes every day - no skipping, no making it up, every single day - you will improve dramatically. It's not about intensity, it's about consistency.

He isn't family movie friendly. They can't market him, so he will never be in that shit.

Welcome to Judo?

FFF

that was Fox not Disney

comedycentral.co.uk/movies/articles/35-films-you-had-no-idea-were-disney-movies
nvm they own Abc, so any adult show you've seen has been Disney approved

Seems super possible, Krillain has good set play with his rain super, Yamcha looked like he had good mix ups and Tien's a pretty good glass cannon.

cheeky, but i mean like after db3, 2 on Leo if you're charged up you can add an extra hit to it so i wanted to find out more moves with that option

Where did it all go so right?

Here's hoping for Elisabeth to return

God bless Japan.

Going to locals has made me realize that I'm completely retarded and barely have a firm grasp of my fundamentals. Clearly I need to re(?)-train myself, but where the hell am I even supposed to start, and how should I go about training when the gap between me and the guys I'm fighting is the size of the Grand Canyon?

See

DO IT

Keep going to locals

SFV, MvCI, Smash, Pokken, & Arms is Nipponese…

They're not unless you're playing '98vanilla or other older SNK games. There are a lot of shortcuts for combos in the OP Well, OP was a faggot this time they are in the thread
What are you trying to do?

I woudn't hold my breath anons. The dump of the arcade port don't ask confirmed the 6 previous characters plus two placeholders that one you can assume is Najd in that order:

So considering we got 4 characters in the first pack, there are probably two more planned at least. Maybe the last placeholder is another new character. There are rumours about SNK doing another contest in Africa and considering Kukri is already from North Africa (Morocco, I think) it will happen for Sub-Saharan countries. So I think Seth, HeavyD and Lucky will get cucked by another new dark skinned character Unless some kind of South African/Singapore win this time

Fundamentals, fundamentals and fundamentals. You can beat someone offense happy by just poking and spacing. Also, study your opponents weakness to close the gap. So keep going to locals and record your matches and some of the other guys too.

Pick something and focus. If you can anti-air jump-ins reliably, that's fighting games. If you can combo into sweep from halfscreen, that is fighting games too.

rap aside I like spazkid's not-porn animation

go play blazblue or xrd and then come back to KOF XIV and tell me the inputs aren't unforgiving as fuck and don't come back at me with that "well if you think XIV is bad..!" because I used to play the living shit out of 2K1 angel es mi mujer

XIV has far better input leniency and reader than 2001 and others "post bankrupcy" SNK games where they became "more forgiving". I think is the same if not better than XIII. I just mentioned '98 because it's the most popular "old game" with strict input reader can't do anymore Kyo's rekkas consistenly for my life that people play on Fightcade along with ST.

And nothing in XIV comes closer to Rachel in Blazblue and her inputs. Maybe the keyboard inputs are iffy because I usually play on a DS4 or my Arcade Stick in the Steam version

Again, what are you trying to do?

I finally figured out the KBD for the player 1 side.

Do you have friends there? If not, make some and ask for tips. Or ask for tips regardless.

I wish I had locals.

here we go again

Here what again, they're booth babes.

How many senzu beans can Krillin throw? Might be fun to chuck all of them at Tien so he can send dudes to Kiko-hell

>tfw every Marvel (((hero))) deserves this to happen to them

All of them lived long enough to become the villains. Even more fucked up is Hydra Cap was the only character making any sense and his points were never refuted.

Tiger vs Phoenix

Yeah, but it's different. I never thought I'd be using LOL material as a counterpoint.

>implying LOL wasn't intentional.
Do you think Buckley is some sort of idiot? How do you think he pays his bills?

Are there any fighting games where I can filter entire countries? Also why is the only likable BB character shit tier?

I know right?

Fuck people.

That's why you play kof with chill hermanos and hues

DSP did nothing wrong.

wtf I love DSP now

neither did blackdsp

He's right.
People who main shotos deserve to be flayed alive in front of their friends and family.

I was just laughing at his insults.
Having trouble jumping over those fireballs eh?

he might be pretending to be bad but thats his real personality. You can see old videos of him when he was in the fgc and he's exactly the same.

Reminder, gameplay wise usfiv is still a very decent game. It's better than sfv, better than the latest kof, and most importantly way better than tekken and Injustice.

Keep trolling.

Go to bed, Ono.

You know you can block Greed Sever on reaction, right?

you are saying that sfv is better?

They are both shit.

you guys are just biased against usfiv. In your mind everything is better than usfiv, I remember people saying that mk is better. Game is obviously not perfect, even I as a fan would change a lot of things about it. But non of the games that got released afterwards are better. And I think it's retarded to say that X is better just because it's not sf4.

That's how you know this is b8.

Neat sweater. Reminds me of webm related.

We never got to see a Daigo vs. DSP set.

XIV can eat a dick. All the dlc alone is a reason to skip it.

Ultra Street Fighter IV, of course, had no DLC.

Wut??? XIV had very little dlc it was one team worth of dlc. What drugs are you on?

Hah, turns out it has DLC. I totally forgot about the usfiv dlc because I am using a dlc unlocker since years.

DLC characters are total cancer, I refuse to buy games that have characters locked behind a paywall, especially fighters. Cosmetics are cancer too, but you can't just lock characters behind a paywall. Even if you don't play those characters, you need them to practice.

Niggas stop feeding him with (you)s. He comes here to spot the same bullshit every few weeks/months because you keep feeding him

OH so he is a salty ass Capcock with fake outrage at superior non Capcom games.

you're a gigantic fucking faggot. Pokken is a shitty unbalanced trashheap that is only popular with the anime fags and furfags.

Gotta hand it to DarkerSydePhil, he might suck at SF but he's pretty good at racism.

I bought SSFIV and then years later the Ultra update and I can say I never really liked the game. FADC benefits defensive players but some characters had fuck all uses for it so it's not even a balanced and along with Ultras and EX moves makes Supers almost useless. Revenge meter benefits only the losing player besides Focus Attack "armor" but the character who benefis the most of the later is Elena to use her healing. 1-frame links are retarded considering most plays (and the "tournament standard" are) on consoles that you have to buy an expensive new controller to do what would be an essential tech for many characters this is just as bad as Smashfags and their not-really broken gamecube controllers

I honestly think SFV is an improvement gameplaywise but as always Capcom had to go "one steps forward but two back" by trying so hard to "go away with defensive oriented game" that it has an oppressive offense game now. And considering the lack of news on AE besides new V-triggers and no leak or datamined stuff about major gameplay changes, I think it'll be the same stuff for one more year at least but shifting tiers with a balance patch or so.

It's hard to compare to KOF, Blazblue and other games but I liked the most recent entries of these other franchises more than USFIV and SFV. I even played MKXL for the first time yesterday and I liked the improvements over MK9 and Injustice1 didn't play Injustice2 yet but I still like UMK3 better for the series even if is unbalanced as fuck.

Not a capcom fan, usfiv is literally the only capcom game I bought. I didn't pre order SFV, and shill it when it was in beta like some other anons here did.

(((disney))) is trying so fucking hard to grab spiderman and x-men from fox and sony and it pleases me to see fox and sony still putting new spiderman and x-man related films out to spite those shills.

You ever played a game using a dlc unlocker? Every new dlc get's automatically unlocked. If you play long enough you forget that dlc are a thing.

You have no understanding of Street Fighter, then.

No he's the USFIV shill. He pretends that's USFIV is a decent game and all you retards eat up the bait every single fucking time and it turns the whole fucking thread to shit.
This is seriously like the 12th time this has happened and he uses the same poor arguments each fucking time but all you asshole never fucking learn.

USFIV. You mean that Fur Affinity game with a shit ton of DLC bullshit that reused assets from Street Fighter X Tekken?

Wow, I don't remember the game looking that bad. Are the furry costumes just that ugly?

Sagat looks like a Thundercat with Down's Syndrome.

Yeah, the fur textures are just terrible

Why do you play Tekken? It makes no sense to me. I play it today for nostalgia reasons, used to play it a lot when I was younger. But apart from the roster and the funny mini games it has nothing.

I don't understand it, therefore you shouldn't play it! Makes total sense.

I am just asking why he is playing it, no need to sperg out.

Why are you playing street fighter?

It because of people like you that we are building a wall.

Have you guys seen the sales of SFV and MvCI no cunt plays Street Fighter these days. It has a lot of vocal fans online but thats about it. The world just does not care anymore it was a 90s fad nothing more.

Maybe you're right. When I was a kid I would rather play Mortal Kombat 2 and UMK3 than Super Street Fighter II or other one that was on SNES. By the time I would go to arcades, I was never into the Alpha games with their juggles, characters, graphics, don't know. I found the MvC games more fun to play. The only Street Fighter that I really like and love is 3rdStrike and I didn't even knew it existed before 2005 in that PS2 port. I even gave a chance to SSFIV because of Makoto, Ibuki and Dudley and I wasn't a fan of their adaptations for that game you have no idea how disgusted I feel about Ibuki in SFV

you don't remember any of my previous arguments? Why you asking again?

I'm asking your autistic ass, why are YOU playing SF, the same way you asked that guy why is he playing tekken.
Answer me or fuck off.

He plays Street Fighter because he is a retarded faggot thats only social life is replying to comments on Event Scrubs. He also drinks Red Bull, Mains Fang and follows EVO retards on twitter.

Because as the other user said,
this is not my first time here. Anyway, one of the reasons I like it are cross-ups, zoning, little to no luck, and predicting/mind games. Mortal Kombat and Injustice have gay blocking system that I don't really like.

You stupid faggot Injustice has the same block system as Street Fighter.

I am probably confusing it with another game then, but I am not a very big fan of blocking by pressing a button. There was something I disliked about Injustice, but it's been so long ago I don't really remember it. But catbitch alone is a reason to avoid it.

Its a good game well the second one is. The only problem I have with it is the shit music. Its got tracks that would fit a Batman game but no thumping fighting game tracks.
Thats easily sorted by just listening to your own music though.

Wait you don't like Catwoman? Are you fucking gay? Also you got caught out you know fuck all about fighting games.

I like the second one better. TAS one is hot but Injustice version looks like an actual woman and not a fucking cartoon. Also as others have said lol@yourlackoffightinggameknowledgekillyourself

At some point Catwoman will be CatLadyWoman

Certain elseworld stories where she gets old she totally owns the old cat lady trope.

I question your heterosexuality. Even the older version (Arkham City) was not that hot because of those nigger lips, but the new one is straight out of SJW book.

Catwoman is okay but the Injustice version sucks. Black Cat is better anyway.

You'd think anyone who actually played Injustice would remember the shitstorm about having to manually block Scorpion's cross-up teleport attacks. Dude is clearly lying on an anonymous imageboard for no good reason.

But that's due to MK design being shit, not due to directional block system being bad. In MK you just have to many fucking characters that appear out of nowhere. Characters like scorpion and smoke would be a pain in the ass in games like SF.

That said, I am normally not that big into rape, but damn catwoman is like 100% rape material.

But you get Black Fathanson and her electric dildo because muh cinematic universe.

If this was true then his views wouldn't have completely tanked on his videos. He's not pretending.

Normalfags are the fucking worst.

why would you want to fuck a cyborg? Raping a soft, fragile woman (especially smug and arogant ones) is hot.

Hello mudbeard.

stop trying to shame me for my fetishes!

Street fighter is saved

meh, looks pretty lame.

LOL

Hahahahaha

porn when?

Hazama >>> Terumi

Wait, this shit is new? I thought it was some corny 90's toys.

once you filter all the capcuck paid shills this is a very comfy thread

also why the fuck we only one player E.T. who doesn't main all the meme characters in KOF 14

nigga I hope you meant to quote

i need throw some kaiser meatballs with pasta

i will live with my mistakes

So what are the chances of Cross Tag Battle having gag reels? Because I'm pretty sure if they decide to put some in, we're gonna get another harem glasses gag reel.

Hasn't Ragna suffered enough after how many times he's been put through that and how he ended up each time?
Still, It would be interesting if they even attempted a story mode at all. I wouldn't mind a few gag reels

I wanna talk about thems fighting herds but everybody gets mad every time the game is mentioned

Not posting the "got milk?" version.

I mean, that game is pretty gay. I am a very open minded, tolerant person, but that game can eat a dick.

Theres always >>>/pone/

bless them

Honestly, fuck'em and post. More than 65% of post ITT are inane none >>>/fighters/ shit.
For faggots that can't stand unconventional characters in fighters, they can use the filter.
I hope what you want to talk about is not:
mane6.com/?p=1503

not 2dfe5d, but this is shameful: >>>/pone/300580
plus >>>Holla Forumsidya is vidya
>>>/fighters/ at that too

To be honest USFIV is alright, but AE 2012 was the better edition imo. Additions to Ultra like Red Focus and Omega Mode didn't see much use at all since it was pretty much at the end of the game's life cycle (thoug it could have had a couple more tourneys if it meant SFV would be less shit).

That and as another user said, the new characters were predominantly SFxT ports and the "brand new character" was a fucking Cammy charge character.

Yes, they were just very poorly made, and are more-or-less all like that. You could argue it started with the Summer Beach Pack, but Capcom got really lazy with costume designs and many of the newer ones had more severe clipping and less originality. An SFxT modder made a superior Tiger Sagat costume before the pack was even announced, and dumb shit like 3 characters getting wolf costumes happened. I remember people being salty that Chun-Li got the dragon costume and not Ryu.

Is that game even out yet?

Blanka is very OP in Omega mode. Been a while since I played it, but he had a very easy to execute 400 damage combo if I remember correctly.
But gameplay wise they were not that similar.

If you have a look at the OP and read the thread, you'll find it's in backer beta and the NDA has been lifted.

Fucking retarded.

Is this the power of pachinko?

I think, just like Supergirl's teleport attack, all you needed to do was to crouch without block, and it would miss you and leave him open. It is the same with the fucking Deadshot fast shots. But it`s hard for people who are used to other fighting games to understand that standard crouching is the best defense against most projectiles and teleports.
In that 90's Spider Man cartoon, Black Cat was in fact super powerful, with a new version of the super serum Captain America used, which means she could really beat spider and as fit s fuck. So, I agree that specif version of Black Cat was better than Catwoman.

It's sad how Western developers still have the ability to deliver nice female models, but just don't do it. I think that, in the end, its just like Frank Zappa said, these companies are run by people that just think they understand their audience more than the audience themselves. But hey, Injustice 2 sold extremely well, so, what do I know, right?

Really affixes my bayonet.

We wanted Zeku to look cool but then realized that was kind of a silly idea.

t. Capcom

This could really apply to every character in SFV. Every piece of concept art I've seen is at least 5x cooler than the final product. But I guess they have to sell DLC costumes somehow.

A hundred times this

(checked)
I was being generous, but you're right.

shit, they didn't even need question marks

Tell me about it.

It particularly stings when one concept fixes everything I thought was wrong with the final concept.

There is a huge amount of samefagging in this version of the thread. Posting shit about SFV and MvCi is not going to make them sell well. Can we talk about decent fighters.

Okay
Floyd Mayweather is a fucking nigger
There. We're done here.

>THE HORRORS OF GITTING GUD ON DEAD GAMES Or are you playing on console and I'm horribly mistaken?

sure user, of course we can talk about a decent fighter. What is your opinion on usfiv's omega mode?

Well done idiot.

Fucking kill me and let me take these Kike/SJW fucks with me

Friend of mine wants to play SFV and I've had it uninstalled forever. Thinking of reinstalling (though I'd rather play IV or third strike)

Can you earn the season 2 characters or was Capcom bullshitting?

man I wish my friend played better fighting games and other fighting games weren't dead as hell.

You can earn them, but enjoy taking forever doing so.

Well, I suppose at the very least capcom didn't outright lie about that.

How gay are you for your friend? Reason being, friends play turns their fav.s, help each other out, try new thing.
I'm not to cuckheld to link the dlc.

You need to be online to earn the ingame currency. Each character costs 100k of said ingame currency that you can also use to buy stages but good luck with your grind. I think there are weekly challenges that you can earn 5k.

I remember the backlash because everyone knew it was her and Ono didn't admit and maybe even think he did a nice surprise. But she plays nothing like Cammy. It's funny that her Omega version is also a complete different character.

But I don't get this "end of the game's life cycle". I don't really like SFIV but did everyone suddenly dropped the game? Are people so dependent of said "pros" to discover techs, strategies and need them to tell you what you should play in this age of social media and streamming? I'm a KOF guy so I'm used of people playing '98, 2002, their UM versions, XIII, now XIV and even some crazy striker-era games. Even KOF pros go back to older games simply because they like them.

Guess people just got tired of the game and wanted something new. When SF V came out, it was about 9 years of playing SF IV and its revisions; perhaps people wanted something new or it could just be Capcom pulling the strings, getting people to say that the game is on the way out so that people would think that nobody plays SF IV anymore when SF V came around.

You forgot to factor in the fact that KOF players are not fucking faggots though.

Dont worry user, according to their stream yesterday, all 12 DLC characters are going to be included with the Arcade Edition. But remember, they werent going to do that, until we (((toxic))) gamers demanded for it.

couldve been good

Chun Li got a phoenix costume, Fei Long got the dragon. However, I agree that there are too many mammals-themed costumes. Why wasn't Juri a spider? Oni was allowed to be a beetle…

At least Pokken is an actual fighting game and not a gimmicky party game designed to sell a gimmicky console.

I remember some pros dissing SFIV after playing said game for like 7~8 years. Assuming they were telling the truth, how could they live with themselves playing somthing they didn't like? Probably not true and just wanted people to move on to the new game to not dwindle their e-sport money

Oh, I've been in this circle for like 20 years and believe me when I say they are. Calling out stuff like "Yeah, it feels like KOF but I won't play those shitty graphics and the music is uninspired" and then proceeds to go back to 2002vanilla. Complaining about Angel or Vanessa not being that good in XI/2002UM/XIV as in 2002vanilla but the only they know to do are the infinites. Praising SNK for XIV being a "complete" game but then "pros" go complain the "lack of support" SNK does to "pro gamers" and feel that "it would be better if they released characters every few months like other games do" and other bullshit. Believe me, they are faggots but they talk in latin-based languages and maybe Chinese but I have no idea what they think about the scene in the past 20-years or so.

Only if you buy the disc that is basically the original game with two season pass codes. If you already have the game, the update is just balancing, Arcade Mode, new challenges and the new V-Triggers for the cast. You still need microtransactions to get the characters.

I remember Omega Mode having a lot of retarded infinites like LK Gen. Did they patch it out?

That's my point, they're including two $25 season passes in the $40 re-release while still requiring those that coughed up $60, or if they bought season passes $80-$100, to continue either grinding for or buying characters. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

December 13th nigs
store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/

Fucking hell I'm busy with fighters this month.

archive.is/aKmGb
LOL

would've given it a whirl out of morbid curiosity, but the only semi-interesting character is Monster Hunter and she's DLC.

I'm not even gonna waste the bandwidth. It's much easier seeing clips of the trash online

that ain't right

Holy shit

Blair Dame got confirmed for Fighting EX Layer

also might as well post the info on what will be part of the beta

dik status: MUH

Not only that, but Bloody Hokuto Shirase as well.

That was announced some time ago.
Incidentally, if they've started on Blair, I take it that means D. Dark is mostly done.

Shame D.Dark wasn't ready for the beta, he was my main in SFEX2+

Akira going politically correct with her design. Japs got cucked and will never recover.

A redesign that shows less skin doesn't automatically mean anything. Besides, we haven't seen the front of her costume yet. Cool your jets.

It's been kinda odd, some characters remain unchanged, some got heavily changed and Skullo got simplified to EX1 design + the scarf.
In any case, I'll reserve judgment until we see the front and save my REEEEEEEE! in case those big honkin' bazonglers of hers get covered.

or it's more likely an attempt to differentiate her design from Cammy's

When is Mr Satan being confirmed for FighterZ?
I'm not buying it unless I can have the Champ on my team.

Post yfw Mr. Satan confirmed.
As a built-in assist for Saiyaman.

I'd be fine with just Great Saiyaman being playable.

Might as well just put the game as a "free" PSplus title of the month.

Not really familiar with her or arika games at all but isn't she supposed to be the "big girl"? Maybe it's the armor but any SFV girl looks "bigger" than her in this trailer.
I just hope the regular Hokuto is playable in the final game. I like her design better than this "Evil Ryu" versiion.

There are 4 slots and there are strong rumours about Beerus, Hit and #21 being playable. That leaves only one spot truly open.
I just want a Blanco and Great Saiyaman colors

archive.is/wsK9I
Everyday there is something new

You could almost say that there's nothing to save.

4U When Capcom was showing off the EX characters as part of the SF canon, she was redesigned to be noticeably more muscular.

I wonder if this will make Deadshot players mad.

Can anyone find anythign wrong with this?

Yes, everything

Bravo.

That's an insane improvement in design and moves since the first/second trailer. I'm glad they figured out his design looked like some MSPaint mess.

Scale up and down is basically his superpower. And he does have some unique moves while small. Have we watched the same video?

I still think the Legends of Tomorrow design would fit better, but it is a mix between the comic design and the show design, so, I can live with that.

And NRS should take the effort to give him some kind of visual flourish which makes it look as though the player did a special move rather than the game's graphics drivers bugging out.
I was talking about his shrinking move/stance transition. You are illiterate.

Fight of Gods got a new character

OK, I can see you don't know much about the character. That is how he transforms in the comics, He just grows and shrinks in a kind of static way. It is his visual cue for decades!
Now, I would love to see people say the he also have Sub Zero's freeze and Mileena's Sai trick, but you had to focus one the thing they got right? Pathetic.
I do not like the Injustice models too, but that is how the character works.

I honestly think it was pretty cool. Hope the Legends of Tomorrow with the relegated Superman is a gear thing or something

I wish this could run on my toaster

My fucking sides.

The thing is, I did enjoyed Brandon take on the character. He was the most heroic one from the show, and, hell, we need more actors and character like that in games and pretty much everything.
Sage for offtopic.

There's nothing wrong with the character but a budget Iron Man suit is not The Atom.
Superheroes wear superhero suits, not power armor. Armor-based ones excluded, obviously.

Well, I think that you can make it work if you know how to tell the story right. Is that version a "poor man Iron Man"? In some ways, if you consider flight, but he had a gun for many purposes and also needed equipment to change sizes, so, in a way, this could be extended to this: If you have the tech to shrink things, why not build a power suit to make more of that ability?
As Stan Lee said, that's all up to the author. And, hey, in a world were you can build a power suit, why on Earth would you not do it? Even Batman have many.
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZNwtOYKFPgs

Injustice 2 is a video game.
Every picture you posted shows him in an action pose as he shrinks/grows. I'm not asking for him to duck, I just want a visual cue that the move is starting/finishing. You're still illiterate and possibly blind.

The Atom can have an Atom Power Suit if he wants, in the same way that Batman has power armor. It just shouldn't be his main outfit for day to day superheroing, in the same way that Batman only brings his out for very special occasions.

Dude, call me whatever you want, you already showed you can't really put two thoughts together very easily. Maybe it will be hard for you eyes, but how the fuck can't you see him transforming, and posing, when you see something like this ?

This is mostly a TV take on the character. In this version, he decides it would be wise to use a power suit when even the lowest thugs can carry guns. Makes sense.
And the Injustice version will be much closer to the comic version, with the white dwarf crystal in the belt, and the whole costume too.
So far, I just think he deserved a new scenario. Something like the the time he cames to Brazil and became a Tiny Conan! That could be a fantastic stage.

How do you guys not get bored of playing these games? I have been in and out of playing these games for a long time now, but I've never been able to be better than absolute beginner. Heck most of my experience comes with random games since I have a friend who loves fighting games so much he just wants to play random poverty games with him like SamSho V special. I'm not much of a fan of this since I like to be able to know what I'm doing when playing a fighting game, I don't want to just mash, but I might as well when I don't know the moves. Sorry about the blog post.

Anyways I want to hear how you guys began to not be scrubs.

Take some time to learn the game you're playing. Learn the system and how to do your character's moves and you're off to a good start.

There are two reasons I find gitting gud to be compelling: the feeling of improvement and the culture.

Any man enjoys improvement, even at something as trivial as video games. Looking at a mixup or a neutral situation or something and being able to ask yourself "why did I get hit?" AND answer the same question is a good feeling. It's even better when you recognize your own progress. You stop asking yourself "why did I get hit?" and start thinking "how can I beat that the next time he does it?" Then you move past that, and so on. I've never committed to improving myself in some aspect that wasn't related to school or another overwhelming commitment, so the feeling of advancement (even if it's something small like consistently punishing a special move with f.S > 2S > Stun Dipper > Charged Stun Edge oki) is fun.

I had similar experiences in some of the multiplayer shooters I played in years past. Every game has something to teach; a baby game like Splatoon still had a unique control method and a variety of interesting weapons. Once I advanced to the point I could see a twitch of movement in my peripheral vision, zoom in with a sniper rifle, aim while the reticle was obscuring the screen and still get the shot, I realized I was pretty freaking good. I felt good about myself and my hand-eye co-ordination.

As for the culture, please humour a more personal story: I used to play a lot of Magic: the Gathering, so I'm accustomed to finding a single strategy or technique and executing it optimally. Much of the personalizeation in Magic comes from deckbuilding, which I had always disliked because I preferred linear combo decks that did cool stuff and ignored my opponent.

This isn't possible in fighting games because each player has so many tools. The culture these games breed is kind of like martial arts in that both players practice their own styles before facing off on a stage with real stakes and real tension. Magic tournaments, as much as I like them, are a solid day of intense mental focus and brain burnout: commentary is forbidden, and you can lose games for performing game actions in the wrong order or misunderstanding rules loopholes. It's an acquired taste to say the least.

Fightan is more honest. Here's you, here's some guy who was talking trash: beat the shit out of each other. If you win, great. If you lose, at least it was over fast and you have something to work on for next time.

Hope this all made sense.

Are you one of my friends? I'm sorry, I just love poverty games and especially SamShoVSp.

I think the easiest way to bridge the knowledge gap would simply be to ask them to show you how to play the game, and even a specific character if there's one you're interested in. That would at least get you past the mashing phase and into playing with some proper ability, if not being able to execute on everything you want. I would also try to pinpoint a game that you like at least a bit and ask them if you can stick with that game instead of hopping around so much, it's hard to get a grasp on any random fighting game until you've properly learned at least one.

I think was a really good breakdown on the kind of mentality and motivations it takes to want to get gud at fighting games, and all I can really add is that you should find a game that you don't find boring to play, even when you're at a really low level.

My personal journey started with playing Persona 4 Arena for a few years with no real attempt at moving past just fucking around and I had an absolute blast, even if I was just using the system mechanics and playing a lot of neutral it still was captivating to play keepaway with Elizabeth or rushdown with Chie. Once I played Guilty Gear, about two years ago now, I really got motivated and started improving very quickly, since the act of playing the game brought me some of the greatest joy I've ever experienced. Something to remember, though, is that any experience you have can come back and help you later: all that time I spent playing P4A helps me to this day with playing neutral (since I did it a lot then), defending against pressure, and using system mechanics to my advantage. Playing any fighting game is pointless only if you make it pointless.

New thread when?

big girl confirmed for you

Lobbies were added to BB:CF's PC port in today's update.

I gonna miss the "cammy ass" but I'm fine with this.

So I started playing Melty Blood for the first time yesterday and was wondering if you guys had any tips.
A friend gifted me Actress Again Current Code and, whilst not unused to anime fighters (G.G AC+R being my favourite, maining Robo-Ky), I found it very hard to adjust to how Melty controls.
Anyone got advice?
Mech Hisui a cute.

Are you playing it on steam? Play the caster version instead the netplay is better

It looks like they just tried to Banepost each other and shit got awkward.

I want a new thread!

So make one.

I am on it.

NEW THREAD