Visual Novel Thread

Archive to last: archive.is/33Z5a

Other urls found in this thread:

otakulair.com/news/japanese-visual-novels/visual-novel-highlights-week-nov-20-nov-26-new-giga-title-mell-kiss-announced-and-goal-reached-for-undeclared-visual-novel/
mega.nz/#!lJ5G1AbA!UFijhPSF1i9ngE4KrPmC_XCoGzHsoep47T3LMpTRlCc
volafile.org/r/HF33Go
exhentai.org/g/1135957/91c24e173a/
nozomi.la/tag/accho_(macchonburike)-1.html
nhentai.net/g/161816/
kickstarter.com/projects/solpress/newton-and-the-apple-tree-a-visual-novel-by-laplac#
solpress.co/projects/newton/
vndb.org/v5154
store.steampowered.com/app/758090/Monobeno/
vndb.org/v11920
vndb.org/g1920
vndb.org/g1691
moon-stone.jp/product/ms21/
vndb.org/s1069
euphemictl.com/single-post/2017/11/06/New-Site-Goodbye-Despair
forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/16641-darkeye-translations-stops-work-on-kurukuru-fanatic/#comment-442540
fuwanovel.net/2017/12/visual-novel-translation-status-12092017/
exhentai.org/g/565691/2ba93d2ed6/
vndb.org/v57
vndb.org/g253?fil=tag_inc-253.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=pop
vndb.org/g497?fil=tag_inc-497.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=pop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most news I've posted can be found on Otakulair. It's a nice site that follows the VNs for both JP and ENG scene.

otakulair.com/news/japanese-visual-novels/visual-novel-highlights-week-nov-20-nov-26-new-giga-title-mell-kiss-announced-and-goal-reached-for-undeclared-visual-novel/

In other news. I won't be posting IGG links anymore due to bitcoin mining and possibly other malicious programs inside torrents.

WHEN?

what happened?

Eat shit. I'm still furious about this.

Really? I've been downloading from there for a lot time, but I guess that tend to happen when you grow as a page. Not like they were that good, they uploaded steam cracks instead of GOG versions, who does that?
So what's the alternative now? Repack sites? I usually just use the qbittorrent search function with nyaa and sukebei plugins.

Just getting into the Infinity series. Does it matter which order I play them in? I always see Ever17 recommended, but Never7 was released first. Also, is it worth checking out 12Riven and Code_18, given they came out much later?

How do you know if your computer has been infected with computer aids?

I would also like to know. Malwarebytes and Avira don't detect anything.

People last thread said they found a bitcoin miner in one of their downloads. Another shady thing was a guy getting a message when he tried to launch his game after deleting the files crediting IGG. That never happened to me before when I used to delete them but if they're doing it now then I think it's best to avoid them.

well, fuck, i guess im lucky i never used them to get vidya.

I think they've started to do this recently as this is the first time I've heard them doing so. Guess they got too big for their own good.

wouldnt it be better for them to be You need a platinum Holla Forums account to see this content?

I recommend uploading all executables to virustotal before running them.

I recently started to read House in Fata Morgana, its really good. But I want to know, are there any other VNs out there like this one?

I want to hold hands with the maid.

Can't wait to see it pushed to 2019

Are there any games like Sengoku Rance but better or just a s good? I'm playing Eiyuu Senki right now and it's like Rance but worse, there are no choices to be made and the protagonist is a faggot (I mean he has a whole harem of girls but every time one tries to do something lewd he rejects her)

fuck you JAST you have 31 days left

I've heard Kamidori Alchemy Meister is alright

How do you do fellow /a/utis-
Wait a minute!

Be sure to head back to cuckchan at anytime newfag.

Why golly gee, these threads obviously date back to 2014, how could I possibly know that without you oldfag™ telling me about it!
VN Threads™(Jew approved) are about as board culture as they come!

Chiara looks like Yuuji's sister.
Have you ever heard of these LOL threads and 4am threads?

Is there a list of fully and well translated VNs?

I wouldn't know about "well" translated, but you can look for a list on VNDB.

I want to avoid translations like the official If My Heart Had Wings translation.

It looks like someone photoshopped the face in. A male face that is too large. It looks pretty damn awful.

Try Daibancho: Big Bang Age

Can't really say since I haven't finished it but the second game is coming next year I believe.

BUTCHERED FOREVER

Bumping in case someone sees this. Is it safe to play Ever17 before Never7, or should I play them in release order? I'm asking because the TLWiki patches for Never7 are dead links and I don't know if the Erogechan/Erogedownload copies are pre-patched.

there was a VN that was hyped in halfchan like back in 2006 or 07, it was called "piece @ pieces"
Never knew why, searching i get it was about shinigamis and shit. but thats all

Is there a VN or nukige with focus on building a relationship from the ground up?
It's hard to phrase it but I want something like getting dates and taking things slowly rather than jumping to sex or something. After playing Michiru's route I really want to play something lovey dovey like that, where you hold hands and start trusting your partner enough.

Max Payne is the best VN.

Prove me wrong.

Then you don't want a nukige.

Well, I was thinking that it could still be possible even if they jump to sex as long as building the relationship is done through sex or something, it's hard to explain this urge
There's mutiny, but yuri is boring.

I would avoid them, just in case and use jdownloader along with erogedownload or vn-meido for ddl or nyaa.pantsu.cat for torrents since .si is run by the cartel.

There are games like eratohok that are text based games just with no pictures that you can find here >>>/hg/>>137628

There is a patch to avoid the shit that makes the CG and such all fucked up and not many people do that or haven't in my experience.

Yes the games have no connection whatsoever in terms of canonically happining events though I am not sure if he tries to shill his work in later games or not though I doubt you would play a game just for that purpose.

rance lewds are too short imho
duration>quantity but its better if you get both like walkuranze

Not sure if this is a stupid question, but was there ever a translation of Grisaia no Meikyuu? Not talking about the censored Steam version. And if so, anyone have a download?

Run your vns in a virtual machine and you're safe. If you think you're compromised do a fresh install.

Not necessarily. I love lengthy scenes, but you need a fucking balance.

Or just don't download from shady sites.

I hate it. Just get to the point already, I don't need to read 500 lines of foreplay.

IGG is and have always been the best option for Holla Forums's share threads for a long time, 2 years, probably.
But what about the romance or the setting? If it's a game about humiliation it needs plenty of lines to set a good mood, if it's a game about romance you need lines where they express their feelings, otherwise you won't really feel any reason to read. Furthermore, I think H-scenes should have interesting dialogue, otherwise you are better off just watching the CGs.

gives me an feeling so complicated

Part of me wants to see Sekai try it, just for the barrel of laughs I know they would produce fumbling through all the dumb puns.

What happened to the planned Muv-Luv Trilogy Vita and Android ports? News just dropped dead after September.

So I had a ludicrous idea while at work.

One of my pet causes is literacy in children and young adults. Lately, the ability to read above your grade level, once common, is now dropping like a stone. People and kids 'don't have time' to read anymore, and I believe that is due to a lack of joy in the act, which is stoked by forcing children to read classics. While those are enriching, they are also boring as hell for that demographic and aren't engaging to them.

So I was thinking about making a visual novel for all ages to engage kids in the joy of reading and the like. I'm researching how easy this would be and thought I might as well get some input from you guys.

You want a VN where characters become fleshed out through actions and day-to–day challenges make a vast majority of the plot, emphasizing detail over fetish or pussy-as-the-goal drives.

Tall order, as even western litshits don't do that often in their work. I understand, though—it's not an abnormal desire.

I suppose it depends on the scale of your project. Are you looking to make literal how-to or babbies first, or are you looking to make something simpler than classical literature for the young adult audiences. If the latter, a large swathe of VN's already apply, and the former is just pointless; go make an actual childrens picture book.

I don't think the problem of childrens literacy is as bad you make it seem. Firstly, children do read a lot these days, even if it's not the most riveting stuff. Texts (from texting) must be read, after all, alongside the slew of bullshit they read on whatever shit-sites they browse. Secondly, if you account for niggers, then the problem practically vanishes.

There is a massive difference in everyday casual reading that is the opposite of informal, and literature text that, boring or no, tends to have formal cadence, grammar, syntax, etc.

I remember downloading OneShot from there and they put a watermark on the title screen and also over some cgs since they're just stored as .pngs and can be easliy edited. I won't use a site that makes alterations to the games.

I though vn-meido was dead. I haven't been able to get it to work lately.

DDLC broke me.
Please recommend me a mellow, light hearted VN with actual happy romantic endings, Holla Forums.

Kana Little Sister

Majikoi and sequels
Hoshizora no Memoria
Nekopara if you want diabetes but less romantic elements
ive heard ToHeart2 is pretty nice as well.

Got headpat Benkei.

Revenge is the best genre, prove me wrong.

Is there a English patch that isn't shit for Chaos;Head? Or any at all?

So I'm guessing you've already seen the one ages ago? If not, I can upload the fuwanovel translation onto Vola.

What the hell is this gay thread? Visual novels aren't videogames.

kek

Hatsukoi 1/1

W-will any more of their works be translated? I had alot of fun with it; reminded me of Edelweiss

who is this cam whore? I've seen her posted a few times.

ask for nicgurrs in 50 r3 chan

Michiru has to be one of the most relatable characters ever.

For me it's Yumiko–intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Nanotech in drag please fuckoff back to >>>/mewch/

oekaki from five (5) years ago

Kindred, Aoi Shiro, Sakura Dungeon.

Again, thanks, user.
Apparently posting reaction images is now a bad thing here on Holla Forums!

yeah fam ur reply to my void elf oc was deleted too ??

well god damn!
but it does lack MOE, user
work on that!

way ahead of you, bully!

get bullied

;-;

Yeah sure, I'll take it. I'm also going to find a way to upload that Steins;Gate off-shoot/perspective from different characters one.

Even though Michiru was relatable I actually liked Sakaki's route more than Michiru's, there a lot more action, they become fucking fugitives, and surprisingly enough, she is a borderline nympho, but really shy nonetheless that's the power of kuudere. Also, of all the route, Yuuji is more of a retard in both those routes.

Alright. Steins;Gate: Linear Bounded Phenogram in English but you need Jap local.
mega.nz/#!lJ5G1AbA!UFijhPSF1i9ngE4KrPmC_XCoGzHsoep47T3LMpTRlCc

It's uploaded to the Vola. Chaos head, Fate Stay Night, and Utawarerumono. Uta should be up in 15 minutes.

And to think you could have learned Japanese in that time, you retard.

I just knew of its existance today though after browsing some older Front Wing stuff
The translation for this one is soon to come too
Its close, I can feel it

Im retared how does vola work?

volafile.org/r/HF33Go
Click the link and it will download. Drag and drop images, compressed files, and other things into the list to add them.

I want to be bullied by whoever this is.

Thanks!

Any word on when Angel Beats 1st beat's Western release is?

Fuck you

The Japanese have shit taste. what do you expect?

Same. I want her to bully me with her thighs.

No, fuck you. Here's some vanilla stuff and his art.
exhentai.org/g/1135957/91c24e173a/
nozomi.la/tag/accho_(macchonburike)-1.html

I've already seen it you spoonfeeding retard, thats still not the same girl.

I want her to bully my dick with her thighs.

Of course it's not the same girl you autistic fuck. I never said it was.

The first VN I ever read was "The Devil on the G-String", and the last was "If My Heart Had Wings". Both are obviously very good compared to others, and them being the highlights of my experience in this genre has left me with very high expectations. I'm scared of wasting 30+ hours on garbage.

I need something to blow me away Holla Forums. What can I read that triumphs these two? H is fine as long as it isn't the main theme, like Nekopara.

And I swear to god if any of you say "Doki Doki Literature Club", kill yourself. That's the Undertale of VNs.

Im sorry, you were just trying to be nice.
I'm just frustrated that theres no actual non edgelord art of cute fang loli.
This ones fine but considering the bodytype and art reminded me of pic related which is superior in every way

Oh yes. I think I've read this though.

You really ought to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Thats an onahole, retard.

That's an onahole, dumbass. Shows you haven't read it.

Ever17 is pretty good if you want mystery. Majikoi is abit long but there's no funnier school based VN I can think of.

Majikoi

The dick only makes it better
thats an onahole

You should get your dick checked if it looks anything like that.

Yeah thats an onahole, did a reverse image search and found nhentai.net/g/161816/ to get some more context on what the fuck that was

Clannad, Little Busters, YU-NO, Utawarerumono (first is on PC and 2 of them are on the PS4/vita), Tears To Tiara 2 (PS3), Kamidori Alechemy Meister, 999 (DS), Tsukihime, ToHeart2, and Fruit of Grisaea. I've uploaded UTawarerumono on Vola along with Fate Stay Night and Chaos Head. I believe all of those are fine recommendations.

I think it was a joke guys.

You fags are doing it on purpose

Are you mentally retarded?

You're right. With a curve like that it's reminiscent of Chris-Chan.

Such a simple thing. Yet it bumps a girls appeal up

are you angry its just an onahole? I don't understand

Are you angry its just an onahole? I don't understand…

Too small for me.

best fang girl coming through

You know what you did you fuck

I'm sorry your gay
Not liking the first one especially makes you gay
Could be on a GILF even, that is good art and taste.

Forgot pic related

That's how how bodies work man. Just not into short girls unless they're shortstacks. I love tomboy's though.

kickstarter.com/projects/solpress/newton-and-the-apple-tree-a-visual-novel-by-laplac#
solpress.co/projects/newton/

Newton and the Apple Tree had a kickstarter opened Friday. It already reached its $31000 dollar goal on Sunday. Scheduled releases is May 2018.

This reminds me. What the fuck happened with Army Gals?

It's a real shame Chizuru is not a romance option.

How the fuck do you fuck up the entire point of these dumb anime "games"

How is Aeka the beta route, though?

I can read it just fine.

What would compel Sekai to start a blog? Who gives a fuck what they say?

Class Prez is the true mans route

Nekoko's is.

You know you should spoiler that shit lad
But regardless, Mizuki is best girl. It's objectively true.

It's just the bad ending anyway.
Just look at this smile and tell me who is best.

We talking about Mizuki or Nekoko here? Because all those things describe both lad. At least Mizuki had an impetus behind it all with a satisfying conclusion for both the MC and Mizuki.

As far as I remember, Nekoko didn't really have Mafia problems, and she was just an addict that did stupid shit BECAUSE of the drugs and also to get more of them. You can hardly blame her for the drug addiction, that she wholeheartedly got over to become a successful woman. Hell, she was such a pure girl that she was anal only till the very end even under the effect of drugs, truly the queen of fairies.
Mizuki, on the other hand, do those things consciously, I mean, she literally picks a fight with fucking Yakuzas. She cames up with fucking cocaine of all the things in a foreign country and fucking induces you to suicide while having flying sex. And at the end she ends up as a leecher because she is disowned from her family. Fuck it, even Aeka ends up working in a fucking bakery.

get fucked

She gets over herself and makes a successful business after a couple of years of not seeing you, just like she promised. That's fucking satisfying. With Aeka they both end up dropping from school, not the most satisfying thing, but I know what you mean.

Not in the long term but several times she fucks around with mob guys and then does a runner. There's the guy with the fake suit, remember?
I mean sure you can say she had reasons for her addiction or that there were other circumstances, but the drug addiction is her choice. She quite clearly didn't HAVE to take the drugs but she did anyway because she didn't see a point in not doing so if they were the only way she was happy.

Because she doesn't value her own life.
I don't see how it's so hard to get. Mizuki (and the MC by extension in her route) doesn't value her own life. She doesn't see a reason to get up in the morning since she's working toward nothing and sees no future for herself. She's incredibly depressed. And since she doesn't value her own life she does incredibly reckless and dangerous things all in an effort to just feel SOMETHING, because it doesn't matter if it's pain or fear or happiness, any feeling is better than that nothingness.
Mizuki is the only one who ends up being a mother. Because that's what it takes, her love for the MC and her child are what it takes to snap her out of her depression and allow her to actually feel something for once, giving her a reason to wake up in the morning. Mizuki's route was the best by far.

How does it feel to be the most wrong anyone could possibly be?

Point made, but she was drugged at the time, completely different from doing it sober. Mizuki is a psycho with no fucking excuse other than "Weird Japanese existentialism".
Initially, yes, but that's not how addictions works. Once she starts she can stop, and it's worse when she is as delusional. Judging by her parents, she was probably pushed to drug addiction to relieve stress from studies, and then she couldn't stop. It's no justification, but it's certainly fucking better than "Just because I'm depressed and I don't know why :(".
Firstly, that doesn't justify her roping the MC to do all that bullshit just because she didn't value her life, that makes her inconsiderate towards the MC. It's pretty shitty existentialism, user, because it's not like I don't understand how she felt, it's more like it's fucking retarded. She is not a retard, she could have stopped for the sake of the MC, and instead she fucking tries to kill him too. That scared him shitless.
What about that reason be getting a fucking job? Aeka works in a bakery, it's not much, but it's something, and Nekoko ends up owning a goddamn attraction park! AN ATTRACTION PARK!, and considering her clothes, she is probably a succesful business woman. Love my ass, that doesn't justify a lazy person, sure, she is a housewife, but the MC isn't exactly in a position to provide to her, he was just an student at the time I think his parents help or something, though. Nekoko is not only succesful, but probably love the MC as much, if not more, since she manage to apparently build an small empire based solely in the promise of seeing the MC again. Jesus.
He is not wrong. There's barely any conflict in the other route. Mizuki's parent fought her off-camera and I wouldn't count Yakuza. There's a constant conflict in Aeka's route with the bully, strangling a fucking bully and almost killing her boyfriend is instant gratification.

And Mizuki does the balcony falling shit while drugged up on Cocaine. You can't say Nekoko isn't at fault because drugs and then say Mizuki is at fault despite drugs.
She knows exactly fucking why man, I just explained this shit. There is no reason for her to get up in the morning. She's not even actually depressed, it's an absence of feeling she has. There is no point to living for her.
Of course it doesn't justify it. She's a flawed character.
I'm pretty sure you don't understand it, because your solution to it was "just get a job lol".
How is that a good answer to that? You wake up in the morning because you have to work, ey? The implication you're giving there is that you work for the sake of work and not work as a means to an end. Would you work if they didn't pay you? If no, then why work if you have no reason to care about your ability to pay for things? If tomorrow doesn't matter to you, what reason to do you have to plan for it?
And the MC has no obligation to accept her, but he does because he's aware that there is no calling above parenthood. He doesn't care about how it effects him because he loves Mizuki and that's the end of it. And how can you call her lazy when she, as I said, becomes a devoted wife and mother?
If you really wanna go down that road, consider that drugged up Nekoko ran into the convenience store and started sucking your dick. You think MC is the only guy she's done that to? Her drug problem predates the MC after all.

But at that point she is not a fucking drug addict, and the consumption begins because of her, she even bought the stash. The difference between Nekoko and the MC is that Nekoko doesn't push the MC to do something illicit and dangerous, the only case being when she climbs the tree, and even then, the MC decides to climb to save her, whereas Mizuki DRUGS the MC without his knowledge.
That pretty much classified as "I don't know why", it's really vague, more than "I don't know" is more like "There's absolutely no fucking reason for it". As I said, I understand the feeling, but starting doing crazy shit because of it is retarded, and almost killing the MC is worst.
That's not my solution, it's my resolution. She is not even the more flawed character of the 3 and all she does is out of selfishness and not circumstances she can't control. She becomes a leecher, the least she can do is repay the MC and his family for all her shit.

Welcome to literally 90% of the population of the fucking planet. This is what irks me about her route the most. She is not special in the sightless, as I said, unlike Nekoko and Aeka, her situation is something only she have control over. It's fucking psychological. Aeka couldn't stand the bullies because she could die, and Nekoko was knee deep in addiction and delusion, what about Mizuki? She doesn't care about life :( And what is the solution? A fucking baby. If you saw Draw Together, you'd laugh about that loudly. She deals with problem most people of her age do, she just takes it 10 notch above. Fucking Sakaki from Grisaia no Kajitsu pulls the "no feelings" better, because at the end it's just bullshit on her end and she was desperate for love. And that also sucks, because the MC alone isn't really capable of pulling Mizaki out of her bullshit on his own and he have to give a psychopathic woman a fucking baby.
Compared to the other 2 and considering she actually is an smart person unlike Aeka, she falls short.
Yes, and it's not delusion, embed related. The first time you come across Nekoko is when she is looking in the trash for food. The MC offers her some food and that kind of makes her fall for him, which explains why she would suck your dick. She is also a conscious person, as I said, she insist on anal even drugged, and it is her first time too, she says as much.

It's not like I hate Mizuki, my problem is that her "problems" are fucking bullshit. I understand how it is to feel so hopeless and in despair because your life is pointless, but guess what, so does a lot of fucking people on this very board. There's nothing that set her apart from a neckbeard, other than being rich, and she comes off as bratty because of that. Compared to the other girls, she is basic and boring, all her problems are psychological and brought upon herself. I don't remember if the dysfunctional family thing is even worth mentioning.
But you know what is an actual real shame?
THERE'S NO SISTER ROUTE!

Sure thing. I guess no one was really kind with her, seeing how everyone treats her on sight, and she goes and return the favor by sucking his dick without saying a single fucking thing.
I doubt she'd do that with anyone she wouldn't trust, considering how she insists on anal, meaning she conserves a bit of common sense. She is a pure gal, nigger.

You're not suddenly absolved of the responsibilities for your actions just because you're a drug addict lad. Nekoko and Mizuki's drug use doesn't differ in responsibility for actions, it differs in that Mizuki has the capacity to not make the same bad decision twice.
How does Nekoko not push the MC to do illicit or dangerous shit? She gets him into confrontations with gang members, is constantly causing trouble and then having the MC cover for her, and more. Sure she doesn't drug him, but she still gets him into shit. All the girls do, that's the point of the story. And Mizuki drugging the MC is part of her character arc where she realizes that her actions are having an effect on someone other than herself that she truly cares for. It also serves to strengthen the bond between the MC and his adopted family, and seeing that happen Mizuki realizes that family is what she lacks and this causes her to leave to try and rebuild her life.
How the fuck is it "I don't know why" or vague in any sense of the word? She has no future outlook. She doesn't see any point to living but is well aware death is irreversible so she is basically a thrill-seeker, the only difference being that she has the money to seek higher thrills. I can't comprehend how you consider that to be nebulous or unexplained, it's quite clearly outlined throughout her route and an extremely relateable feeling.
Why is doing crazy shit because of it retarded? What consequence is there for her doing those crazy things if she doesn't have a future anyway? In her mind if she died today it wouildn't be that big of a loss since it's hardly different to living. I'm really certain you don't understand the feeling since you're attacking it from an angle that doesn't exist.
Then you're retarded. She';s got a fuckin baby and you think she should up and start working at a convenience store because parenting isn't good enough for you? You're acting like she should just throw the fucking baby out and earn money because money is all that matters.She owns a fuckton of property lad, they even say in her ending that she and MC's family don't want to touch the property money until they're in a position where they can already support themselves with a stable family.

So you DON'T understand her feeling, like I said. You manage to completely miss the point that you work for a purpose, and that purpose is one that for her is already fulfilled. You're actually trying to say you work for fun and it gives you your purpose in life, which is pretty sad.
Maybe Aeka should have just gotten a job and her problems would melt away. So Nekoko suddenly gets a pass for being a fucking drugged up moron? Oh no people have expectations of me, better do ecstasy and get assfucked in an alley because that will surely making my life better.
Yes, a fucking baby is the solution. She has reason to look toward the future, did you gain momentary dyslexia while reading her route?
Like I said, this coming from the guy trying to push the quality of "people had expectations of me and now I do drugs because wacky" Nekoko. Nekoko's far from unique either lad, everyone has expectations placed on them, but most of us don't do drugs or get assfucked behind convenience stores.
Really not making a good case for the "I understand her feeling" shit when you think the best execution is one in which the character doesn't feel that at all and is purely bullshitting.
Bit of a stretch to assume the MC is both the only person who has ever shown her kindness, and that she only sucks the dicks of people she likes. Makes no sense for her character. She's undoubtedly sucked quite a few dicks before the MC comes along.

Again, rich coming from the guy who likes Nekoko. She had expectations put on her by her family and she felt like she couldn't do anything she wanted as a result. Everyone feels the same fucking way. But like I said, most of us don't act like retards and start doing drugs and fucking strangers. There's nothing setting Nekoko apart from any other teenager except that she makes retarded decisions and the MC has to essentially babysit her to make sure she doesn't die. Mizuki's problems are psychological? No shit, but you are unable to even grasp the feeling her route is about and your attempts to relate to it have been failures. Either you didn't understand that POV from the start, or you just gave up on life and decided that not having purpose is fine and you didn't want purpose anyway.

You know what, it's best I just drop this because I always get super autistic about Mizuki since I played it when I felt pretty much exactly how she did and I get heated
Sorry for being a big autist

I'm just going to say that Mizuki's problem is really fucking dumb and can easily be fixed with a visit to the shrink. The solution to Nekoko's or Aeka's problem wasn't as easy and not nearly as retarded as a fucking baby, because a baby doesn't solve your problems, there's countless of media about the fact, and it certainly won't magically solves hers.

I understand the concept and what they tried, but it simply didn't work, her problem is retarded, the solution is retarded, and out of all the routes her is the least interesting, the least emotional, the most ridiculous and less unrealistic one, and yet, her problem was the most simple of them all.
IT WAS ALL FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL AND A FUCKING BABY CAN'T FIX YOUR WAY OF THINKING

She's got two lewd stories in Labyrinth.

I can't disagree more with everything you say
Everything you say is so completely wrong to me. We will likely never agree

Can someone fucking Summarize Grisaia no Kajitsu games released by timeline or order I should play? There are just too fucking much.

To be fair, there was a time I had similar thoughts as your, when I was fucking depressed all the time, but then I realized it was all on me and that Nekoko's had a greater impression on me with the whole "improve yourself by your own hand" thing. Maybe it's because I feel more related to her, but after you compare the 2, one is actually a fucking successful woman, and the other probably never got over her problem and only uses a damn baby as a crutch.

Why are people so fucking dumb about this? especially with something like MGS.
The answer is always the fucking same, play them in release order.

meant to quote

Some people like to play on timeline order and sometimes that prove to be a more cohesive experience. The Chronicles of Narnia books did this. I guess if I don't have a choice I will, but still, there are a fucking ton.

vndb.org/v5154
Go here and click sequel twice.
The rest are side-stories and are optional.
If you do choose to read them, read the side-stories of that specific installment before moving onto the next one.
This advice works for every other visual novel series.

Again I just don't get how you think this. Kids DO change your way of thinking. I don't know what I'd be doing if I didn't have a kid. She's the reason I do half the things I do because I know I've got to be a better person so that she can become a better person through me.
I don't see how you think it's a crutch. I won't deny it helps keeps me sane having a kid, but I think through her I'm becoming a better person as well. It definitely changes your outlook and your way of thinking, not just covers it up.

The story is chopped up but…
>Start with Grisaia, go along common route then along Makina's path to learn about Asako, then Amane to learn about Angelic Howl and Kazuki. Sachi's will fill in abit of what happened afterwards. Michiru's and Yumiko's are self contained.

I'm currently on Makina's route and I actually realized this pattern too, I should have gone in order of choice and not leaving Makina last I wanted to save the then best for last. I still have all the pieces together in my mind, but it would have been a lot more cohesive that way. I did enjoy Sakaki's and Michiru's route more because of how self-contained they are, though, while Amane's quickly went to survivorman and then Duck Hunt, it felt rushed, barely any development in Amane's relationship with Yuuji, and Sachi stops being a robot by the end of the damn thing. So far pic related have been accurate, so I don't know if waiting so much for Makina's route will be worth it.
Sounds good, will cap it for later use.

Useful too, thanks, user.

Because you decided to change in order to provide for your daughter, it was because you take that decision that YOU changed for the better, not because the baby appeared, and it could have be the same with any other trivial shit because you are the one with the problem, and you are actually the only one that can fucking change it, fuck you can even give hypnosis a try and it would be a similar result. Judging by what she says in the end of her route, that's pretty dubious on Mizuki, she says that she still has the same problem but watching her baby EASE it. Sounds to me like it's a temporary solution, and she didn't even plan it or had the resolve to actually provide or become better for her baby, she is just there existing, only difference is she now have a baby. Then what? There are MANY flaws with the ending and her story in general, I found it as a half-assed Japanese existentialism and it's not hard to feel identified by it because the game tried it's hardest to picture it as this completely complicated problem when it is not, and then they pretend that the solution is simply the baby when Mizuki shows no sign of change at all.
Basically, the game can say jackshit about the situation, but from what I've read and what I interpreted, even from multiple angles, like maybe is some japanese bullshit, it simply wouldn't work. Nekoko overcame drug addiction BY HERSELF sure, the MC helped but she left him for some years, drug addiction is not only psychological, it's something that your body craves to the point is physically painful not to consume said drugs during withdrawal, the implication is fucking strong. Aeka almost killed herself because she was constantly picked on school, and then she was almost raped AND killed by one of the most despicable characters ever but survived. And Mizuki? She was incapable of feeling emotions and almost killed you on purpose, but everything is alright because she has a baby now. Tell me which one sounds like the worst experience and by extension the worst character?

I finally got a copy of this.
Everything from the intro to the setting to the premise is really, really comfy so far, and the rhythm game is okay.

What can I expect from this?

Depression, mostly. A good story but it is set in a city that's always raining.

I fucking love rain
I'll love this too then

True, but change always has an impetus. I didn't wake up one day and decide to be different, I was given a reason to be different and did so over time with constant re-application of that impetus. Mizuki's route has the 9 month timeskip where she runs off and the MC doesn't see her for a while, and during this she says she learned to be a better person since she had something forward to in the future. She says she still has the same problem but that she finally sees a way out of it, and she ends with asking the MC what he wants to do tomorrow, indicating she is over her reckless and dangerous ways, something she never would have asked prior. Also she DID have the resolve to be better for the sake of her child, as the Mizuki you see after the timeskip acts and speaks very differently from the one prior. I don't see how you can say there was no change, I thought it was very upfront and apparent about it.
People change when they have kids. It's how things are.

You're measuring the quality of characters based on the severity of their suffering. Since when has that been a thing?

I always had trouble getting the ErogeDownload version to actually run, but from what I recall it stays mad comfy while being mostly a depressing game with satisfying endings.

NTR
T
R

Don't do this to me…

And the object of your impetu could have been literally anything else, it DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A KID, which is my whole point and why I think it could have been better. I understand what they aimed for, but it simply didn't work.
Consider I'm doing this from memory since this was the very first VN I played and she is the very first girl I went with by pure chance. When she comes back the the MC she is still as reckless, she fucking sneaked in his house while she was fucking pregnant, and then they have sex not like I mind and you say she changed? She is slightly different from the first time you see her, true, but she still talk with ifs.
I can give you thousands of examples of why this isn't true and how it actually ends up fucking the kid's life. Kids are nothing especial and they shouldn't be brought to this shitty world under those selfish reasons.
I'm not exactly measuring them for their suffering, first pic related, but how complex their situation was and at some degree their fault in the whole situation. Aeka didn't ask to be bullied, Nekoko made just one mistake that spiraled into addiction, Mizuki? She felt nothing. The only one who had some control over the situation was her, she nose dived into her own problems with the excuse of not feeling anything, which is one of the things I didn't like.

Having a kid is a pretty strong impetus bud. I usually gave up on most other things and went back to just doing whatever I wanted, but when my daughter was born I couldn't do that. I HAD to improve myself because it wasn't just me anymore. Sure I probably could have had another impetus come along, but I didn't. And I like Mizuki's route because it shows how that changes a person in positive ways. It didn't have to be a kid, but it WAS. and for plenty of people, it IS.
It's all good lad I don't expect you to play through it again just for this
I think you've got two segments confused. She sneaks in to his house for sex BEFORE the time skip, when she still would likely have no idea she was pregnant anyway since it had only been like a few days. After she sneaks in she leaves and the MC doesn't see her for 9 months, then she comes back.
Of course you can, shitty people have kids all the time. But I guess I'm talking about a person who isn't a total piece of shit. Yes, it's probably bad for some inner-city nig criminal to have a kid, but a person like you or me is who I'm talking about.
Kids are wonderful man. Can't imagine life without mine.
Having a kid is inherently an act of co-operation between two people. Sure it's selfish, but it's a selfish act that can give birth to a selfless life.

Because she thought what she was doing was a solution. She thought being reckless and hedonistic would let her feel something, it's easy to be on the outside looking in and point out mistakes, but she had no frame of reference to know how to solve the problem. If she couldn't feel, she needed to be bolder and bolder to try and feel something.
It didn't have to be drugs or fucking with the mafia, she just had the means to do those things and so that's where she went.

fuck off normalfag

I ain't normalfag lad my wife died in an accident a few years ago

I'm so sorry user
Coping with that must be horrendous, looking at your child and remember her and her face everytime you do so.
fuck you nigger, I know you're lying for fucking attention

lucky

I'm sorry user, but Mizuki is still the worst girl of the VN. You're trying to make it like her problem is extremely complicated, when the only one making it complicated is herself. I hope you take good care of your daughter and don't put recreate her in eroges.

Alimony sounds really bad, how does it feel to pay for the babysitter of your offspring while your ex-wife is fucking someone better than you in an hotel paid with that very same money?

It will end here by my hand

I haven't played it but isn't 'Doki Doki Literature Club' just a 'Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi' ripoff?

Pretty much. Wasted potential really.

I've had If My Heart Had Wings, Fate Hollow Atoraxia, and Majikoi on my backlog for some time now and they're next on the list. Which one is more worth my time, if any?

Majikoi without a doubt, IMHHW translation is bad even with fixes, and Hollow Atoraxia is just shit.

You know a good place to find Majikoi? Turns out the one I downloaded was only disc 2

see

Sukebei pantsu has it, be sure to pick up the sequel S as well.

I thank you respectfully

I want to remember the name of a VN. I started playing it years ago, but the HD of the toaster i was using died.

You start in some kind of yacht with some dudes that are your classmates, you are on vacation or going to some school in the island or something, some sempais are there as well, you talk to them (or him?). Then the boat arrives to the dock. Talk a little more to the sempai(s). Then i don't remember what happens.

Then you go to class etc. Meet some of the grills in the cafeteria, a hot teacher. And then go out and some robot (which reminded me of bampei-kun from oh my goddess) chases you into a forest. There you climb a tree and meet a girl, she asks for some of your money and you(i) give her some, then she asks more and that's all i remember.

It had jap voice acting btw.

Is ToHeart2 really that good? I figured it was just about finding a waifu, so I dropped it. It was somewhat fun, but I got bored while waiting on something interesting to happen. Your other recommendations are spot on, so maybe I should have stuck it out..?

Not vidya :^)

Who's the best nekopara and why is it Coconut?

Titty monster pls go.

Uncensored as in no mosaic, or uncensored as in no sex scenes?

Go away piss midget.

Azuki is cute too though

*sex scenes included

No mosaic, obviously.

Fags all of you Coconut is second best though

I'm a sucker for long blond hair.

As a slice of life high school VN centered around finding cute girls, I enjoy how comfy and silly it is. I don't find myself disliking any of the characters either. I can definitely say I'm enjoying myself. If you do want something to happen though, I can see why you would abandon it.

Best cat.

Tall, busty, long hair, wide hips, that's what I'm all about son.

Coconuts is a big clumsy retarded child in an adult body. Literally the worst fetish you could have. The opposite of loli baba.

Stay mad faggot.

That's not how you spell imouto my friend.

Vol 4 When?

store.steampowered.com/app/758090/Monobeno/
what

How in the fuck did they get this approved for steam? Even if they put the lewd content in a seperate patch, valve must still be aware that it's basically a lolige. Weird to think that they would allow it.
Also I'm annoyed that some chinamen can get their shit together and translate this, but no westerners can. Considering its popularity you'd think it would have happened by now.

Be optimistic. This just brings more options. Maybe, now that there is a gokiburi version, some enterprising gokiburijin will come along and translate it from their version to English.

Hope will never die.

How do you cope with the knowledge that if you choose one girl over the other the girl you did not choose will suffer? Few games really mention that kind of things directly. For example, in Yume Miru Kururi, if you skip Aeka there's a mention of someone jumping off the roof, but surviving with serious injuries. That's why I wish some games had Harem routes, even if not canon, but that deal with you already know more or less what bothers each girl and deal with them in a general way instead of dealing with them separately.

Thank fuck Majikoi avoided this by making Yukie's friend arc happen off-screen in most other routes, it really bothered me after I finished her route first.

Another reason for the harem route is that it fulfills all the girls emotionally, so no-one feels left out.
I know that feel.

The girlfriend in Kana is a slut anyway, so should should never abandon your imouto for her.

She was only a slut for you though and she was super loyal. I felt bad for her being in an imouto game.

If I remember right, in her end your character goes crazy and starts seeing her as his sister after she dies anyway. So yeah, stick with the imouto.

I do what a man should do and not give a single fuck.

Your character thinks Kana is still alive and your gf sticks with you even though you're batshit insane, and then finally gets you to accept reality by tricking you into thinking she's kana until she turns around and it's her in a wig

Niggers are not men, user.

th only worthy woman on a mans life is his sister

Reminder Imouto Paradise 2 is out on the 22nd.
vndb.org/v11920

Do those games have a harem end?

It's one guy stuck with 5 sisters, yes it has harem end. Second game is son and 5 daughters of first harem. Third game is exactly the same. Inbreeding all the way down.

Maybe I should get around to finishing that.

What are some VNs with MILFs or christmas cakes that aren't low-budget nukige? This shit is difficult to find, translated ones even less.
Doesn't have to be a whole game based around them, just one route where you get to properly romance a nice ara would be good.

YU-NO has some.

It really bothers me that they all have big tits except for one when in the original best girl had moderate tits and there were fucking flat twins. What happened!?
YOU DON'T GIVE MICHIKA'S DAUGHTER BIG TITS! LET ALONE KOHARU'S

That's really retarded. What the fuck is an adult? Anyone past 18, so good luck finding a Christmas cake with that fucking tag. There's the mature tag, but that's for personality so it even include lolis.

You think it's your imouto?
Too bad! It's me! Your girlfriend!
chu- chu-

I actually found a pretty nice tag:
vndb.org/g1920

Oh right! Sagara family. Now that's a classic.
There's also Oyakodon which is mother/daughter.
vndb.org/g1691

WHAT THE FUCK?

Reminder that a new entry was announced a few months back and it releases next month
moon-stone.jp/product/ms21/

I don't care for VNs but my friend has convinced me to play doki doki literature club, how long before something interesting happens.
Like I have written 2 poems already how many more before the payoff?

It really is a meme VN

Just play the fucking game and get the fuck out of this thread before you get spoiled.

I think it's like 3 or 4 poems Just try to enjoy the ride and be patient.

wew lad

Pewdiepie apparently played it, that's probably why.

He started a lets play on it recently, which is quite a bit after the initial hype, so I wouldn't exactly blame him for it entirely. It'll probably get even more popular now though.

3 poems. Yuri is my favorite but Natsuki is sweet if you focus on her.

fuck off pedos

He likes the memes, I put up with it because he's my friend and is basically the real wold equivalent of a literary foil, alternatively I could be the foil, but thats besides the point.

Thanks

A good story is the kind that you want to hear again and again. If knowing the details in advanced ruins it, then its not a good story, if as a read, a viewer, or a player you cannot suspend your disbelief because you already know something or at the very least are incapable of experiencing dramatic irony then I have no idea what you are doing partaking in works of fiction.

now I want to know why that happens. Thanks.

Though to be fair it was obiouse that she was that character due to the pose where her eyes were covered with the hair.

So they are the inbreed of the inbreed? At least they went back to 2 flat chests, and those moderated size are great.

Try filtering VNs by original language, you'll find a lot of cancer.

The hype is because the game was advertised as your average moeblob VN and, well, it isn't. It also pulls tricks on you, but that's not exactly new, but it's not done nearly enough.

You're a fag, you know?

It's like losing your virginity, you only do it once, faggot. You want something that surprises you, specially in story driven games like VNs, since that's the entire point. Fuck you for thinking like that.

No I don't know. I assume it's for something but you're gonna need to be specific.

You like dicks.

I have experienced a story that has had twists and turns once before, in fact many a times. Additionally your metaphor falls apart as you would be losing your virginity many many times, once for each piece, which is a direct contradiction to the only do it once.
Now if you had said it was like breaking someones cherry, your metaphor would be internally consistent however you are not that smart, and it would still fall apart with my first argument.

Twists and turns are not the only thing that makes a good story, in fact, a simple story can be as good if not better, but it's harder to enjoy if you're spoiled.
As for my metaphor, you lose your virginity with each VN, also, your own metaphor would hold too, in fact, with your metaphor spoilers would pretty much be NTR, so now you're a cuck too.

Bump.

Why are Majikoi girls so cute?

Because Kawagishi Keitarou has been the primary illustrator on it since Majikoi came out back in 2009. He worked on a series called Ringetsu before being picked up by Minato Soft, going by his art on a booru.
vndb.org/s1069

Also Minato has released a short kenetic novel called Majikoi Spark, which has Jun as the protag. Not sure what it's about bit it mentions Karin from Yuki Yuna as a cameo and checking Minato Soft's page, they released a few VNs about Yuna a little while ago. So me think it's a crossover of some sorts.

Anyone know what happens if you insert the character files in after monkia deletes them?
No I haven't played

Doesn't do anything if I remember.

You can only do very specific file changes at certain times.

I think I fell in love.

I want more spooki grilles.

is she a skellington?

Kinda

She is a 1000 year old qt witchfu.

Too bad the art style in that VN sucks.

how do you guys play spooky games

SPOTTED THE GOON!!
THE GOONS FEAR THE LOLIS!!

Illegal in Mapleland and Straya.

Good taste.

Why are slutty lolis the best lolis?

But the Mapleniggers from Nutaku have been releasing uncensored loli content with no consequences.

Didn't Nutaku have a strict 18+ rule? What happened?

Probably the juxtaposition between appearance and personality. It's also why lolibabas are so great.

you dont, specially if you are not allowed to have a gun and ammo to spare.

Considering it's a big chinese company, it's probably all age only.

Finished Doki Doki yesterday and I'll admit I got somewhat disappointed, I mean, I really liked it mostly, but I really felt the stakes going nonexistent after Monika admitted manipulating the other girl's files in order to make them mentally scarred and creepy So, Sayori's depression wasn't real and Yuri's edginess was severely amplified, making most of the plot pretty meaningless and inconsequential, don't know about Natsuki didn't get her route. I really think it would be better if the meta thing didn't exist at all and the mental issues were real, and you had to deal with them with hard choices and I don't think the game would lose most of its tragic appeal, but it certainly would lose its golden nugget, and probably would've known as "just another western trash" by the community, independently of its writing quality

Anyway, after finishing this I'm really got into tragedy/dark stuff, can you guys help me scratch my itch? Here are some VNs I'm already planning to get into:

Another one to the list then.

I just finished it. Feels extremely incomplete, like a demo. There's no closure. With more content and more polish it would be good, but it was a real letdown. Hoping that some plebbitor's unfinished mod eventually helps fix it, because I don't feel like deleting it. It had some real potential. They wouldn't be able to add any new CGs though, so there's probably not a lot they could do. Unless they got the original artist to help with it, but I can't see that happening.

It's pretty short, like 4 hours tops. Can get through it in an afternoon.

Did Norowareshi densetsu no shoujo ever ended up being completely translated?

I want my loli vampire.

10/10 taste right there

Slutty in general is great. It even works with tots.

You actually might be in luck. The translator's been busy recently, set up a new site and twitter account but he says the patch is at 0.99 and a public patch might come soon.
euphemictl.com/single-post/2017/11/06/New-Site-Goodbye-Despair

Place to talk about VNs, don't need that here.

Without the meta element, Doki Doki is just Katawa Shoujo with mental instead of physical debilities. I thought the meta stuff was well executed. I don't know what you're talking about with the reveal that Monika was behind it making the stakes nonexistent; the game is over by the time she tells you that.

Sauce? Can't find it through the usual means.

Brain fart. Kimi to Kanojo isn't translated yet. Someone translated the meta stuff for a vid because it's good. Also with the meta stuff you don't know about that till the end, which is Doki Doki's weakness I think. If the girls had proper routes with an unsolvable problem that only Monika's meta powers could solve, that would be good.
Example would be Monika calling you when Natsuki is being abused by her father so the character saves her, instead of missing that and he goes too far and puts her in a coma or something. You'd suspect that Monika knows something but it's only when you go through another route do you become suspicious.
Then her route she can reveal all. As it goes, it has a good set up but then goes 'ALL IN' instead of slowly stringing the player along and developing a sense of naivety against meta, so when it comes up it's an actual surprise.

take it back

That games are boring as play whit a rock

Yume Miru and Grisaia are both great if you like damaged heroines.
Aeka best in Miru and Grisaia has the virgin slut Amane and Sachi.

G-senjou isone I have to go through, Inferno might be interesting and Saya does deal with horror but is pretty good.

>the game is over by the time she tells you that.
I think I expressed myself badly, what I meant is when you know it's all a manipulation by Monika the whole tragedy loses meaning because now you know that they wouldn't happen "naturally", in other words, the girls aren't really that disturbed

>Without the meta element, Doki Doki is just Katawa Shoujo with mental instead of physical debilities
That would be really cool.

I'm doubling that request for dark stuff. I want to have actual depression and paranoia not stuff that'll actually break my computer though after I'm done playing the game.

The age of Gaia is upon us.

Has Kurukuru Fanatic been translated yet? I heard it was dropped years ago when the translator was pretty much 90% done.

Swan Song
Kana: Little Sister.
Narcissu
Ever17
Cross Channel
Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~

I see, Thank you for the information. I can barely wait!

Ever17 like this guy said is pretty good. Bunch of characters stuck underwater with a lethal amount of water pressure outside and the park they reside in is failing.

About Kurrkuru, guy who was translating it posted a partial translation then abandoned it. Took down his twitter, website and the link to it in a week but Fuwanovel managed to save it. According to the thread, it's all translated but it's only 10% edited.
forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/16641-darkeye-translations-stops-work-on-kurukuru-fanatic/#comment-442540

Oh! And if anyone's curious about certain projects currently, you can find an update on status here.
fuwanovel.net/2017/12/visual-novel-translation-status-12092017/

It is another western garbage, it was the worst fucking thing I've read in ages. The entire fucking meta bullshit was so fucking stupid, so shit I don't understand why anyone would ever write this garbage. I can't believe this made so many waves. It's like a high schooler's first intro to dark writing. Truly garbage; the Ready Player One of VNs.

It's the same thing with Katawa Shoujo. It's free and has basic emotional pull that attracts memestreamers and with the screamer streamers you get the masses.

Steam doesn't really look through their games a lot. Remember Yohjo simulator? The hastily put together game that was made to cash in on the ironic simulator fad, and it was greenlit and published until they found a very "problematic" scene which got a lot of videogame journalist attention. After the media shitstorm Valve decided that the bad PR was not worth it and removed the game from Steam. The same will probably happen to Monobeno if it gets translated. Unless of course that garbage description keeps them safe.

Katawa Shoujo at least had some substance to it. It had length, it had likeable characters, good music, passable writing, a decent setting for a high school romance, and was from somewhere most of us (hopefully) browsed daily. There was magic to that. That being said, DDLC has none of that, the 4th wall breaking feels like an escape from poor writing, the "horror" is a joke, and any chance of having decent character development is thrown out the window due to that.

This user is right, it could have been done far better, any pretty much everything in it felt like an asspull. A massive waste of potential as it had good art, interesting characters and catchy music. The foundation was there but whoever was writing this needs to not only work on their creative writing skills, but needs to work on subtlety as the entire "plot twist" was reviled the first time you exchange poems. At least this tells me to never trust gaijin for anything ever again, as with every western VN but KS and Everlasting Summer I've been massively disappointed.

exhentai.org/g/565691/2ba93d2ed6/

Thanks bros!

Any more damaged heroines stuff? I'm into relationships where you both fix each other.
Nekoko a best, and it's really hard to say who is best in Grisaia, I'd say Amane is worst, though

There's nothing wrong with baby's first VNs in each of their category. Now if your argument is that there are better Baby's first, that's different.

Sharin no Kuni comes out next year and looks interesting.
vndb.org/v57

Otherwise there's a few tags.
vndb.org/g253?fil=tag_inc-253.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=pop
vndb.org/g497?fil=tag_inc-497.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=pop

Edelweiss
One of the most fun VNs I've played, with the MC being an autist that accidentallies everything with a few friends for keks. The opening sequence to Hatsukoi 1/1 was pretty reminiscent of this where he accidentally crashes the opening speech because he wants to get closer to the student president but I've never found another VN like that pls recommend me some

Dropped t b h
I have a dream where holstein club members and men of culture can coexist peacefully with the same waifus because devs create a breast size slider in the options menu especially now that so many are rendered
Alternatively cowtit lovers should just die

The progress chart looks like this so SOON, I guess?

Top taste. I'm not normally into toddlercon but this one was pretty good.

What a pleb
That breast slider shit is a good idea though

What? The hell are you talking about? That games been out for almost a decade now.

My argument is that it is poorly written, and of course there are better VNs. I could find more enjoyment trying to read the original text Dante's Divine Comedy.

To be honest, it is quite readable, just not comfortable to read.
I can also imagine it being shit to play at night.

Shit's about to get real son. Remeber: the game ain't over till the credits roll.

No.
One is a good long visual Roman, with many different routes, none of which are anywhere remotely similar to eachother.
DDLC is a short game, with extremely similar characters, and extremely similar story lines.

WhereDoYouThinkWeAre.webm
This place is modern day 8/v/, it's only slightly better than modern day 4/v/.

I hate time.

Time doesn't hate you. It doesn't even know you exist.
The universe is cold.

That, is why I hate it.

Why not end it, user? Your existence doesn't spite it. It isn't angry about your resistance. It isn't bothered. All you are doing is prolong your suffering.

Unfortunately, just because I hate time doesn't mean I hate life.

Probably because most toddlercon material is about innocent little girls. Slutty tots who know what they're doing is instant boner material. I can actually only fap to lolis/tots if they're massive sluts.

That's pretty fucking disgusting. I never understood why people like sluts. They are the bottom of the barrel, you only go to sluts if you are a loser and you don't have an alternative, or if you have money to burn. Sure, they are professionals, but that's only relevant if you're a virgin yourself. It's even more disgusting when ti comes to lolis. It's not like complete virgins are better they are, even if marginally, and innocence it's almost always rape except for a few misunderstandings with comical sexual results.

I just like the middleman, not a fucking slut but someone who is aware what sex is. Also, closeted perverts are god-tier. Sakaki as a closeted pervert is 10/10. It is nice when you see a composed, seemingly uninterested girl, being so interested in sex, but being a virgin nonetheless.

Sleep addled mind. Meant to say officially released but Front Wing of all people. You can grab the translation off the tlwiki or wait for this one.

You're talking about Yukie from Majikoi. Yamato archetype and but then Yamato starts taking advantage of her, not that she minds considering she's a pervert.

I should seriously play Majikoi

Fix this grave error immediately

She presents this good girl kouhai facade to everyone to try and get friends but with Yamato she turns into another facet of Yamato Nadeshiko, submissiveness.
She's also the third strongest girl in the world due to her sword technique and is a reason she can't make friends. She can't beat Momoyo in a straight out fight but with help, she might.

And story wise there are actually a few characters who are ignorant of sex, Chris knows what it is but gets confused by some of the terms, thinking they're new Japanese words she should use. Cap and Wanko have the innocence of a child in that regard. Yamato actually questions wither he should corrupt Kazuko by having sex with her when he starts dating her, so he starts teaching her lewd stuff.

lel

I want faggots to leave. Also, bump

Wait, bumplimit is 300 now?

Alas, his trips could not save the thread

Where have you been for the last three years?

Not content with the disaster that would be a J-E translation of Monobeno, user wishes for an English translation from a Chinese translation of indeterminate quality, by someone who doesn't even speak English natively.

>The next day, she doesn't wake up, and instead of FUCKING GOING AND SEEING WHAT'S UP, MC goes "Nope, fun times ahead, choo choo !"
>He reads the poem
>OH FUCK
>He comes back
>DON'T DON'T DON'T
>He gets Sayo-nara'd
>The memories of that depressive friend come back, especially since I found it more or less the same way as MC found Sayori
>Quit the game and uninstall the fuck out of it
>Couldn't sleep this night, due to all the memories coming back.

Would still fuck the prez though.

(actual spoiler)
The prez killed her, user. Also you can save her, but it's not worth it because it's a shitty game with what basically amounts to a CONGRATULATIONS ending.

Options are never a bad thing! Perhaps, once it has gotten a super screwed G-E translation, some fan will get pissed off at the poor quality translation and then will go ahead and re-edit/translate, now that half the work has been done for him.

Stay optimistic.

Then I didn't miss anything outside of this. Feels good knowing you can cancel that bad ending.

Thank you.

Bump limit was always 350 user, for those last 3 years. Or am I thinking other boards?

It was 400, then it was 300. It's never been 350 on this board.

I've already read it, so I don't need to be optimistic about the likelihood of it getting a translation, and I'll start feeling optimistic about the quality of any translation when people start putting out translations that warrant optimism. The likelihood of any visual novel getting a re-translation is extremely small, not to mention you're likely to end up with something like George Henry Shaft's Cross Channel re-translation anyway. Editing alone isn't going to make a shit translation good and unless you've got people who know Japanese fixing translation problems you're just taking shots in the dark to make the English sound less shit. At that point you're are basically re-translating it anyway, especially if the English translation is based off a translation from another language.

having sex with your sister is forbiden heaven

I don't get why people were losing their shit over it. There are much better VN's but I guess it's because "muh depreshun" that everyone seems to have now that they enjoy it.

I am still pissed from the car crash but at least I got to fuck the cousin.

It gets interesting around the end of Act 1, around after you finish writing your 3rd poem.

Kek.

Fucking this. I can describe how dissapointed I was when the game basically just Groundhog Day'd after Sayori's sudoku instead of showing the aftermath of such a drastic event.

The events in the game cease to matter when it's revealed that everything was just Monika instead of in-universe events and issues that compound and come to a fever pitch naturally over time. Ask yourself, if you took out the 4th wall breaking, would the narrative still make sense? As much as people criticise Undertale, it at least still makes sense narratively without having to acknowledge the audience.

Attach to the end of it and it's perfect.

New Thread