Winged Cloud and Sekai project exposed

Take with a grain of salt but this just happened. You can watch the video for all the info. The tl;dr is that Winged Cloud (the company behind Sakura visual novels) and Sekai project mistreat their workers and do all kind of shady shit.

Summary:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Wanaca91
hooktube.com/watch?v=xlh8e201lI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terrible if true. She is their best artist, and I doubt their games would be as popular if not for her.

You have to care (assuming you like the games or content) as Sekai Project constantly picks up licenses for visual novels being translated.

Who gives a fuck about the western market? Just pirate the games when they inevitably come out.

That has nothing to do with the VN industry you bumbling retard.

I don't think you're familiar with Sekai Project. It's one of those cases where they pick something up and ruin it all so they can have the IP to themselves. Fans can translate better and faster than them. And in many cases they don't bother to get mosaics removed. Hell I bought one of their games just so I could put it up on Nyaa so no one would think about paying them more money.

tl;dr/dw

No, I'm well familiar with Sekike. There's just no point crying about it. That ship has sailed years and years ago and will never come back. The only thing you can do is pirate, not give a fuck, and learn nipyip.

Thankfully, VNs are niche enough that no amount of Western sales will convince the nips to start writing with Western audiences in mind. At least so far.

I hope this future never comes true.

Fuck you. I hope Mike Pence tases you as you sleep for being such a rampant faggot.

Thanks steamfags for supporting them so much.

The video es kinda shit but I had to separate the spacing since it was too much text and became clustered.

The reason I gave out a summary was so you guys don't even have to watch the video

I sat and watched the thing anyway. Happy to see someone trying to dig and doing interviews with the people involved. Kind of fucked that Wanaca's social media accounts went dark after the video guy tried contacting them.

you should have just linked to the nichegamer article instead of shilling this autism channel

She just tweeted less than 24h ago though.
twitter.com/Wanaca91

A niche in the west is bigger than the mainstream of japan.

Fuck is wrong with you, heretic?

dorei to no seikatsu 2.0 is currently being translated by them and the guy who did the current translations got flipped.

unless you meant
in which case just kill yourself

Without her they wouldn't have shit. This calls for punishment.

Wow, I am shocked and outraged at this surprising turn of events. The Sekai project I knew would never do such sleazy things.

Jesus fuck I hope Sekai Project goes down.

Their translators should be ACTUALLY killed off themselves for purposely mis-translating literatures for politicial reasons.

Haha entitled

What VN did the leftist fuck up this time?

Sekai has been censoring thing and mistranslating their games since the dawn of their existence.

Aren't those the fuckers that dug their claws into Teaching Feeling?

Who cares?

Playing VN in 2017 is nothing different from playing western AAA titles in 2017.

You have to be kidding me. Please be wrong

No we don't.

Restricting yourself only to things made before 1996 is a bit extreme, don't you think?

Don't let your nostalgia drag down all of us, m8.

Not extreme enough, I need full rom set for PC Engine right nao.

KIDS NOWADAYS RUN THEIR MOUTHS LIKE HOT SHIT

I mean, was Dokidoki memorial even good?

Did they shit up Grisaia? Because that's about the only VN they have I give a shit about.

They just copied the fan translation, m8.

he's not kidding. the /hgg/ thread has been on edge ever since it was announced

that's the first thing that should've been mentioned and where this thread should've ended

So, even reddit is upset?

maybe i've misjudged them.

It's a shithole of a board.

Honestly maybe those are just black people. They love to amputate but don't want to be called nigger.

fuck off you cuckhold

>>>/reddit/ and stay there

To my knowledge the main issues with the nekomod was that people were afraid it would degenerate into furshit, and it heavily derailed the free cities general. Was there something else that happened to the team?

It was always going to be a den of faggotry. FC threads were a mistake

Not nekomod, Libre Cities.

It's developed by a bong or an Austrian, I forget which, so yeah, there was no hope.

I'm only here because that embed is disgusting.
hooktube.com/watch?v=xlh8e201lI0

Yeah don't care.

This will end in his arrest for sexual assault.