Age of empires 4

Dead on arrival?

Entire site is some super short and basic history talks by cucks.

Plase your bets folks. Dead on arrival ? Coffin for relic? Nu-history black vikings ?

They can't take the first 2 away from me anyway.

All three.

is she even a history teacher or something like that?

Theres no point playing any age of empire game past 2.

No doubt it's going to be historical revisionism to the extreme, expect WE WUZ going strong, evil Greek hoplites oppressing poor Persians who dindu nuffin'n sheeeit!

There is a different speaker all the time.
Like the dev team doing a publicity stunt and thinking it's cute.

checked. somebody with shooping skills should put molyjew in it and label it 1 dollar for humanity.

I must see it all burn user. I must see everything I ever liked trampled into casual mediocrity, nigger revisionism and nu-devs.

THEN
AT THE TRUE BOILING POINT
MY NAME WILL NO LONGER BE IMPORTANT

KANGZ
At least they didn't make him black, they probably have better sense than that.

What said. Incoming trainwreck.
Company of Heroes was never good

He's weird. He looks like a brown Obama with a hwite straight nose.

How's AOE3?
I liked AOM a lot too

It is okay but definitely not a good sequel to AoE II.

AOE3 is a dumbed down version of AOE2.

It's like they were trying to make a dumbed down AOM2 instead of AOE3

I'll only buy this to spam
WE
while playing as my nationality.

This seems like a good idea on paper, but I'm sure they didn't make it feel right.

Why? Mining 4 different resources was the COMFIEST shit

I only played random against AIs, so I don't know how significant this is. I think you could build them anywhere in AOE2, but AOM had specific spots for them, which I think was an okay mechanic. I like the idea of a limited amount, but I suppose it crimps the strategy of some plays

Age 3 + expansions + editing your XML file to instantly build whatever card deck you want is a grand old time though in my opinion. My Chinese banner armies with a full deck of buffs is virtually unstoppable.

That jew face.

AOE 2 gamenight when lads?

They're remaking the first one.
Windows 10 exclusive

How is this any surprise after all the AoE2 expansions that featured worthless mud people parading as famous civilizations?

I hope you like playing as the Ethiopians or that you like your Portuguese black.

company of heroes is great and you're retarded
but relic went directly into the shitter after that

>>>/suicide/

The TC limit was clearly inspired by AOM, while the building limit was mostly due to the lack of stone. Stone was the most rare resource (only 350 stone per mine compared to the 800 gold mine) it would limit the amount of towers/castles you could build, its removal meant that something else had to be made to limit the number of towers/fortresses you can build. I'd prefer they kept stone, as it rewards players that can mine resources from all over the map being able to build more towers instead of being stuck by an artificial limit.

The unit limit was also inspired by AOM, meaning that a stronger unit would take more population slots. Although this is a good idea on paper, AOE is known for its huge armies. There is a reason why everybody plays with 200+ population instead of the default 50/75 of AOE1/2.

As for AOE4, they didn't reveal anything probably because they want to focus on AOE:DE. If they keep AOEIV as originally planned, it will be set around mid/late 19th century towards early or mid 21th century, but they didn't officially reveal anything about it yet.

now that i look at this picture again, we kind of have age of empires V with halo wars

I'm actually looking more forward to this