Warner Bros BTFO of Ray Fisher's career

>things took a nasty turn earlier today when Fisher called out Walter Hamada, the President of DC Films, by tweeting, "After speaking out about Justice League, I received a phone call from the President of DC Films wherein he attempted to throw Joss Whedon and Jon Berg under the bus in hopes that I would relent on Geoff Johns.," and continued to preach his "Accountability > Entertainment" mantra to his 63.7K followers.>This latest development prompted an extremely stern response from Warner Bros., who dropped quite the Friday night shocker, now accusing Fisher - who had previously voiced his approval of the investigative team - of not actually cooperating with the third-party investigators who have made multiple requests to speak with him over the past few weeks. >Their statement also seems to imply that Fisher was seemingly most upset with how his character's arc changed in the theatrical cut of Justice League and was not pleased that his suggested script revisions were not taken into serious consideration>Another factor further complicating matters is that Fisher was also reportedly engaged in early negotiations to potentially reprise his role as Cyborg (along with other Justice Leagers) for Andy Muschietti's The Flash, but the status of that now remains uncertain as he and Hamada haven't spoken since July. deadline.com/2020/09/justice-league-ray-fisher-joss-whedon-abuse-allegations-warner-bros-investigation-1234571413/

Attached: image (25).png (1296x1860, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzp5z_iGvqU
digitalspy.com/movies/a804401/suicide-squad-hit-with-minority-fans-because-diversity/>Take
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>138862118>trash talking the people that employe you

>>138862118all this because he didnt want to say boo-yah

aaaaand all of a sudden Hollywood switches to Mexicans instead of black guys as token diversity hires.Dey terk er jerbs!

>>138862118He’s just being a bitch, still hasn’t even given proper examples of abuse.

Attached: 69CC6EB7-A8FD-43C3-9270-0A9AD5980F36.jpg (801x165, 37.91K)

>>138862174This is the John Boyega path of career advancement

dude's never gonna work in hollywood again after this, should have just kept his mouth shut

>>138862118What is even his problem? His character probably had some of the best scenes in that shitty movie, and it’s still getting a recut anyway. Is he seriously just mad that they didn’t change the script to add his suggestions? He’s a mid-tier actor, not a writer or director.

soi thread, saged

>>138862118>Geoff Johns screws over Snyder and the entire DCEU because of his ego and dreams of grandiose>rumours suggest that Johns was even the one who leaked that they were working on BvS to marvel, prompting the rushed Civil War to compete>Johns responsible for turning MoS2 into BvS flippantly>Johns responsible for cutting BvS down to the theatrical cut>responsible for firing Snyder and replacing him with Whedon on JL>never accepted any responsiblity>Fisher speaks out about the complete clusterfuck of a production that the JL reshoots were and how no one was happy>WB, for some reason, decides they want to defend Johns and offer to throw other people under the bus>threaten Fisher not to implicate Johns>Fisher does so anyway because fuck you Geoff>WB makes a bunch of alleged statements and non-accusations about Fisher that are clearly motivated by him not bowingDoes anyone seriously think this anything other than damage control? We've known Johns was an idiot for years and this just cements that he's being protected because nepotism

>>138863103This situation seems like it may actually be justified if true. John Boyega just had 20/20 hindsight and realized people didn’t like his movies or character and is using that for attention.

>>138862118>his suggested script revisions were not taken into serious considerationA literal nobody is pissed his script "revisions" weren't considered? What the fuck?

>>138863201There is literally no way that some of what you said is true, user. >firing SnyderHe left because his daughter died.

So when’s that Cyborg movie?

>>138863210Wait, but what is he even accusing anyone of? Why is he angry? He just seems mad because they didn’t change the script when he asked, which is not something an actor is even supposed to do.

>>138863201>>responsible for firing Snyder and replacing him with Whedon on JLUh, didn't Snyder leave because his daughter died?

>>138863259It was literally leaked that Snyder was fired and the death of his daughter was a convenient excuse. Have you been paying no attention?

>>138862174>never critique your higher ups

>>138863267apparently never now...

I feel bad for Snyder that as soon as things were finally going his way after three years of fighting Ray decided to use the attention to get himself some victim points and derail the whole thing.

>>138863176I'm guessing that Zack Snyder told him he was gonna be the heart of the movie, gave him a lot of input when filming his scenes and made him feel part of the creative process, but then when Zack left and Whedon came along, a lot of Ray's input was probably shot down and he was told to shut the fuck up and do as he was told. Ray likely got pissed off that they were pretty much throwing his role as a "main character" out the window and rewriting everything Zack set up, and misconstrued producers shutting down his ideas (which were previously respected) and being told to "know his place" as abuse.

>>138863259Snyder left before his daughter swung.

>>138863306>leakedDoubt.>Have you been paying no attention?Not really, because Zack Snyder hasn’t made a good movie since like 2009 (and even that can be argued to be wrong, because all of Snyder’s original ideas in Watchmen were total shit).

>>138863361If that’s the case, why is he still mad? The Snyder Cut is going ahead, and Zack has full control.

>>138863361lmao imagine being this invested in capeshit. just say your lines and collect the cheque

He should have just done like John Boyega and been open that he was just pissed that he got wrote out of the movie instead of stringing along vague accusations for months to make it sound worse than it is to try and get the people he’s mad at fired.

>cryborg.

>>138863447He's trying to leverage that into clout. But he overestimated his own status, he's too much of a small fish. Boyega had a major presence in three of the most high profile blockbusters of the last decade, he can swing into becoming an activist and preserve his career, but Fisher is totally on a blacklist now.

>>138863361>Ray likely got pissed off that they were pretty much throwing his role as a "main character" out the window and rewriting everything Zack set upI'm gonna call bullshit on him being the "main character", with every other Justice League member already having their own precursor movies, Cyborg the only character who didnt.People aren't going to lust after Cyborg when Batman and Wonder Woman are in the same movie.

>>138863447and he had a role in the Flash

>>138863361>I was supposed to be DC’s Black Panther!

>>138863415>all of Snyder’s original ideas in Watchmen were total shitRemoving the giant alien squids and refocusing the threat back towards Manhattan directly was a good idea, this is a fact.

>>138863232It's even funnier when you realise his "revisions" was just him not wanting to say Boo-yah yet he's acting like he was sitting down with Snyder and writing stuff.

>>138863290On set verbal abuse. Whether thats true or not who knows. But between the two cases I’d probably end up being more sympathetic to Ray Fisher than John Boyega

>>138863592That’s why he would have been the “main character” though. They were going to cram his whole origin story and character development into Justice League because they didn’t take the time to set him up beforehand.

>>138863616Which it sounds like he lost by arguing with the DC people as the flash movie kept changing director

>>138863616Not anymore he doesn’t, kek.

>>138863661Nope. That’s retarded. Dr Manhattan’s whole reason for being called that was because the US “claimed” him and used him to fight their wars. Why would Russia go “oh ok let’s team up with America against this mutual threat!” When he blows up New York? It’s literally just America’s nuke going off in their own country. There is no “mutual threat”.

>>138863712At least Boyega hasn’t made up any lies about misconduct, he’s just mad his character wasn’t cooler.

>>138863712From who? This shit happens

>>138863797Didn't Ozymandias orchestrate events so that Dr Manhattan would have a public meltdown on tv and make everyone think he's gone rogue and is therefore no longer working with the US? It's been a while since I watched but thats what I remember

>>138863797>Why would Russia go “oh ok let’s team up with America against this mutual threat!” When he blows up New York? It’s literally just America’s nuke going off in their own country.Veidt blew up reactors in cities across the world, it wasn't just New York.

>>138863857His name is still “Dr Manhattan” and he spent the entire time up until that point working for America. >>138863892That’s even worse, then. He was an American guy who was given superpowers in America and he goes by the name “Dr Manhattan”. Him blowing up cities worldwide is basically begging everybody to nuke America. How exactly would that decrease tensions? The squid only worked BECAUSE it was out of nowhere. Every country went “Holy shit what” and turned their attention to that. It hitting New York was specifically chosen to make it seem like it WASN’T America’s doing. Everybody was already thinking about Dr Manhattan all the time already. There were loads of in-universe books about him.

>>138863857USSR still wouldn't start talks with the US. it would ignore the previous 25 years of Manhattan being the US nuclear deterrent and lap dog sent around the world to intervene. People would just say the US lost control and blame everything on them.

>>138864023>His name is still “Dr Manhattan” and he spent the entire time up until that point working for America.He's not named Dr Manhattan because he's from Manhattan, it's a reference to the Manhattan Project, nuclear weapons. They're basically aligning him with the most dangerous weapons humanity has ever produced. He literally has power over the subatomic.>Him blowing up cities worldwide is basically begging everybody to nuke America.You idiot, he blew up cities in America too, like New York.Nixon could've quite easily just the Soviets that they were under threat from Manhattan just the same as everyone else.

>>138863103>This is the John Boyega path of career advancementBoyega didn't called anyone racist aand/or bullies

>>138864272No one in particular but he basically called Disney as a company racist for diluting his role

>>138862118>privileged retard cries and pisses his pants because someone is being mean to himgod I hate actors so much

>>138864165>He's not named Dr Manhattan because he's from ManhattanWell yeah, no shit, user. But did you think it was a coincidence? He was named that for 2 reasons: to make other countries nervous by associating him with nukes, and to make his allegiance very clear (because he was being used by the US Army). Like they weren’t gonna name him “Dr Hiroshima” or some shit like that, because they want people to think of America, because he works for America. You can’t just get rid of that multiple-decade-long association by showing him being kinda mad on TV one time. Basically this >>138864032> You idiot, he blew up cities in America tooAgain, why would other countries want to work with America after this? They made a weapon that single handedly destroyed a large amount of cities worldwide. Why would they now go “Oh, American soldier Dr Manhattan is clearly someone we should work with America to defeat!”?

>>138863201>Does anyone seriously think this anything other than damage control? We've known Johns was an idiot for years and this just cements that he's being protected because nepotismwhat nepotism? johns isn't relative to anyone on WBHe doesn't even work on WB anymore, h ehas his own production company that works for WB.WB could kick him anytimeJohns never seemed to be a bully, so this was always fishy to me

>>138863661Faggot retard

Dude was in charge of Jossice League and his Doomsday Clock was a lot of nothing burger trash. I'm glad a nigger is sacrificing his career to go down with him

Attached: MV5BMTQ2MjUyMDUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAxNTkzODE@._V1_.jpg (1430x2048, 1.09M)

>>138864357>Again, why would other countries want to work with America after this? TBecause if you had an enemy who had the power to destroy entire cities at will, wouldn't you want both the superpowers on board to stop him?Seriously its not fucking rocket science.

>>138863857>>138863892>>138864165Also, while we’re talking about Dr Manhattan as a “mutual enemy” for the world, we have to talk about how people actually UNDERSTAND him. The Squid was a psychic alien that teleported out of nowhere. Nobody knew what caused it, what it is or how it worked. Plus, it was dead already when it appeared. Research into that could last for a VERY long time, if not forever. It’s enough time for them to come to peace. People KNOW what Dr Manhattan is and at least vaguely how he works. The only answer to making him as an enemy is to build crazy weapons that could kill him.

>>138864459Who does the enemy who has the power to destroy entire cities at will work for?

>>138864459But he literally only just became America’s enemy in that one event, and before then had been entirely loyal to America in every way for literally decades. Why would any other country entirely trust that he was against them? Again, his name is DR MANHATTAN.

>>138863325Publicly, yes.

>>138863201Johns is dumb, not a jerk, so yeah I believe it

>>138863201>how no one was happyOH NO!

>>138863103Boyega was at least liked and had A movie before Star Wars, Justice League is Fisher's first and only it seems.

>>138863577Boyega has his own movie/tv production company too, so he can do his own thing if no one wants to hire him.Fisher didn't made any movie besides JL.And i think it will be hard for him getting another chance since he is coming off as entitled brat that is lying about things because he didn't have his way. And Fisher went for peoples's honor calling them racist, abusers. Boyega never went to call anyone racist or abusersFisher just over his head

>>138864323>yeah pair him with the black girl, give him something to do fuck ithe has a point.

the wrong black capeshit actor died

>>138864457he also co wrote wonder woman, shazam, aquaman, stargirl

>Geoff Johns called Whedon his "secret weapon"He deserves it just for this cringe alone

Attached: kfrlb5irh3011.png (509x397, 146.66K)

>>138864857his secret doomsday weapon

>>138864560>Again, his name is DR MANHATTAN.His name is Jon Ostermann.

>>138864857>Wonder Woman>hopeful, colorful, comic-book inflectedcritics really watched a different film than I did

>>138864902The world knows him as Dr Manhattan.

>>138864857Whedon literally made Marvel/Disney billions of dollars for conceiving the first phase of the MCU.

>>138864323He did it subtitle, but it had more to do with filmakers that had a hard time to come with storylines for the POC cast.Sam Wilson actor also criticized Marvel about diversity. what you can't do is come for people personally calling them racists and not back it up.I think Fisher must have some mental problems, that if things doesn't go his way he burns everything

imagine being some literal who dindu and talking all that shit about your employer on your first real job LMAOOOOOO

nobody else from the cast backed him up because the rest of the cast were in movie productions before and know how it worksthis was his first screen production ever and he thought every director should bend the knee to the actors like Snyder does

>>138863415It was often reported from a few places that geoff interfered with a lot of the dceu. Long before all this fisher mess. Fisher now flat out claiming he undermined justice league in many ways is even more confirmation. What you doubt is irrelevant retard. Keep up

>>138865122none of which is abuse dumb nigger

>>138865211I never made mention of abuse. Can you read dumbass? Im speaking of the much stated situation with geoff your moronic ass dismissed out ignorance

>>138865122>bring this passionate about the goings on behind badly made superhero movieshaha

>>138864728Your last point is the most important. Boyega hasn't named names or gone into too great specifics. He's smart enough to hide in the vagueries and mostly focus on race.Fisher went very specific with who was targeting him and his claims have never been about his race but about abuse. You can whine about the system all you want, but once you start naming specific people you'd better be ready to back something up with it.

>>138865122JL was ordered from higher ups, johns just executed.H eis also the producer of course he had influences on the movies that he also co-wrote.But whatever believe on Fisher that is being caught lying

>>138865300>gets corrected>starts copingTale as old as time

>>138865317Johns was actively working against snyder as stated here >>138863201It was also reported by some that he was responsible for affleck getting fed up. No need to damage control for the faggot. This is just what was being stated. Who gives a shit about fisher crying you moron. You daft? Im merely stating that fisher blatantly point to his name is merely more confirmation as to what we have been hearing bts for years

>>138865345I’m not the guy you responded to, I actually haven’t read any of the posts before. I just came into the thread to laugh at how autistic you are.

Hey everyone, Joss Whedon here. Just letting you know Ray Fisher got Zack Snyder fired again and I'm gonna finish the Snyder Cut.

Attached: Joss-Whedon-2012.jpg (533x800, 35.53K)

>>138865308Yes. If you don't back up abuse claims against the people you acussed you can be sued for false claims. Of course no one acussed by Fisher will do this since he is dead fish nowNot even Zack asked him to do his zombie movie, interesting.

>>138863361>I'm guessing that Zack Snyder told him he was gonna be the heart of the movieThat's just what you say to people you want to hire. It's a movie that stars Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. Diversity robot best known from Teen Titans was never going to be as important as the rest of them.

>>138865592it is his origin movie while everybody else is already a hero

I saw him on twitch and people were begging him to say "booyah". I don't know what it means, like if it's a meme or something, but he could easily make a living charging $10 per utterance.

>>138863210fuck him and fuck his hindsight. he had no sight when he was cashing the money.

>>138865669its his characters catchphrase youtube.com/watch?v=Tzp5z_iGvqU

>>138865669It’s Cyborg’s “catchphrase” from the Teen Titans cartoon.

>>138865669Booyah is a Cyborg catchphraseThis is ironic since one of the main points of contention is that he didn't want to say Booyah in the movie, so he must be seething when people ask him to do it

Has Ray given a single real accusation besides “Joss didn’t put my personal barber who was never hired by Warner Bros in the end credits” yet?

Imagine being cast as Cyborg in a multi-million dollar Justice League movie, and then your entire performance is completely outdone by a literally-who with a shitty costume in the Doom Patrol series. This guy is so much more interesting and fun to watch it’s kind of incredible.

Attached: A45497E6-F5CB-475F-988E-FCDC8C910A32.jpg (1994x3000, 1.05M)

>>138865611It's first a team movie, I guess he already had a cameo on BvS.Black panther had his origin on Civil War, so they had to squeeze it there but without take it out of iron man and cap.

>>138865813Even if it's cheap I still prefer this over crumpled tinfoil polygonal CGI manthey could have just done a better headpiece and integrated with his jaw/neck

Attached: 54523162_1130529207117112_2162712859002273792_o.jpg (1078x1071, 205.65K)

>>138865428That post is pure especultation. Batvsuperman was announced really early, like 2014. Feige had enough time to copy and do Civil War that came out in 2016.Johns works for WB but isn't a employee, WB has a interest to defend him but they also can end the ties and get out clean.of this mess.Fisher never back what he says. He just mad writers and producers weren't ther to make him shine

>>138865953The good thing is that with that weird body-horror plot about the technology replacing his flesh, he could very easily end up with it covering his jaw and most of his head, too. My main issue with the costume is that the eye isn’t in the right place at all. It’s like they didn’t even try. Also his shoulders are very loose in the torso section.

Attached: 5C300588-6880-4916-91A5-EC3F22E2533E.jpg (1125x1824, 150.66K)

>>138865729>>138865731Oh thanks.>>138865763He didn't say it on his stream or even respond to people asking. He was playing Dark Souls (or a similar game) so I suppose he needed to concentrate. He didn't look angry but then again he is an actor.

>>138865813he does the booyah.too LOL it's a shitty costume, but for a tv budget it works.better than the CGI misfire of the movies. Cyborg should have some flesh showing up. Fisher did gym and they just CGI'd everything

Just replace this generic token nigger with another one lol no one will even noticehahaha

Attached: images - 2020-08-13T014845.635.jpg (715x429, 29.73K)

>>138866222They did it in Marvel.

Attached: B4315CCF-D1E6-45FD-BC6D-C2AC69B8525D.png (608x456, 358.99K)

>>138864948>He did it subtitleWhat???

>>138865611Flash wasn't a hero either

>>138866368Yes he was, he had a costume and already saved a few people. He just didn’t have a superhero name.

Man the blacks are starting to speak out and demanding more and more. I wonder where this is going to take us, probably to Planet of the Apes

>>138864698Fisher’s a better actor.

>>138866552"OY VEY MOSHE THE SCHVARTZES ARE KVECTCHING, DIS BLM PLOTZ IS GETTIN TO DER HEADS, GET DOSE WETBACKS IN TO REPLACE DEM!"

>>138864948>Hire black people>It leads to accusations of racism>Stop hiring black people>Suddenly there's no big basketball american movie stars to criticise you.Seems like it'll sort itself out

>>138865486Cuck.

>>138862174this guy reminds me of this guy.

Attached: The-Matrix-Tank-600x338.jpg (600x338, 42.76K)

>>138867108what happened

>>138866552racist

>>138867034Maybe hire and give them a good role?on the third movie boyega was just running and screaming Rey

Is the DCEU cursed? What a shitshow.How did Marvel manage to pull off the MCU perfectly but DC managed to fuck it up every step of the way? And tons of controversies with their actors while Marvel's are squeaky clean.

I dont know who this guy is, I dont know what cyborg in a movie he played, I dont know whats happening.

Attached: 1578227195991.png (1067x851, 180.88K)

>>138862118give a mouse a cookie and it’ll want milkgive a nig a job and it’ll want yours

>>138866271I liked Howard so much better, his mulattoness made him more believable as a high-ranking military guy with a white best friend. Cheadle's not bad but I just can't get past the fact that he looks like a 70 year old AIDS patient from sudan or something

Attached: 0562314.jpg (300x168, 6.22K)

>>138867416“Dumb and fun” is a great strategy. Also they had like five stand alone movies before going all-in. I’m not a capeshitter but I really love the old-MCU movies.

>>138867222Depending on who you believe, he either:turned into an insufferable cunt who made unreasonable demandsorHe got screwed out of residual paychecks and then was lowballed for the sequels so he named the jew and they started a smear campaign against him which eventually caused him to have a breakdown because nobody believed him, which made the smear campaign seem even more legit. Some real kafkaesqe shit

Attached: 1527305044395.gif (245x260, 1.98M)

>>138862118This nigga is so fucking dumb, he's literally killing his own carrer with this shit. Even Boyega was more subtle in his critiscism against Disney and he still defended daddy JJ. Abrams.

Attached: 1599072344703.png (1010x1200, 560.82K)

>>138867416DC's problem is that its characters are actually more cartoonish than Marvel's but because Nolan succeeded in making Batman look "realistic" and "gritty" they tried to go that way with everyone and it just doesn't work. Batman is an anomaly. Has no powers, lives in a noir-ish setting, fights supervillains who for the most part are also humans with no actual powers...you can make that work as a gritty crime thriller. Superman is an alien in American flag spandex shooting lazers out of his eyes, trying to make that anything but big dumb fun is a mistake. Same with the Flash and his magic asspull grossly overpowered character. You gotta lean in to the ridiculousness or you're going to be tonally inconsistent.

Attached: a fucking attosecond.jpg (500x493, 60.85K)

>>138867768Well if he really was abused, he should then sue WB, jon berg, johns and Whedon.he just playing on twitter, since he knows snyder fans hate Johns and Whedon.He never says what really happened and isn't colaborating with the investigador.

>>138867768>>138867222From my understanding he just complained and wanted more money. He thought he was as big of a star as Neo.They just laughed and recasted him.

>>138868417Superman can be more grounded if they use more of the Clark kent identity and make him go after corrupt politiciains and companies.But you can't ground him like Batman, Superman has to get some crazy sci-fi too.

>>138868427sounds like a lot of niggas start shit cause they think they're big shitget replacedlooking at you terrence howard

>>138866271>high ranking military officervs>no milk, 2 spoons of sugar, right?

>>138868517Can't ground him because physically he's overpowered, but emotionally you can play as much as you like. Injustice Superman = best Superman

Politics of this are pathetic. This world is pathetic. They are just babies

>>138868427He supposedly asked for $1mil for both films combined, which is literally 1/100th of what Reeves got paid. I mean, that amount still seems outrageous by normal person standards but for a recurring part in a multi-film deal in a huge franchise that you were already prominently involved in? I don't know.

Attached: 1520126642756.jpg (600x315, 28.78K)

>>138869216But he has no other career. I wouldn't give him such a large salary.

>>138863801Boyega screwed up by bad mouthing audiences for not liking him more as racism. Showed he wouldn't be good for promoting movies he could have been cast in.

>>138867768Considering he was up against some crazy trannies I believe him.

>>138869216Henry Cavill got paid 300k for Man of Steel

>>138863259this>>138863306It was leaked that it was an excuse that the studio gave to protect Snyder's career, but he was indeed fired.

>>138868760>Injustice Superman = best Supermanjust no

>>138868760No. No he isnt.

>>138864857Friendly reminder that Whedon's Justice League was better received by critics and audiences than Batman v Superman. Also that Joss managed to shoot like 70ish minutes of new footage (not all of which was used) on a budget of only 25 mil.

>>138872206The budget of the reshoots was way, waaay bigger. 300mil.

>>138872206Friendly reminder that despite getting slightly better reviews, the movie bombed harder than MoS and BvS. Also if you're impressed with being able to shoot shit for cheap, you're a faggot. Pick up a phone with a camera, not hard to reshoot something

>>138863176>What is even his problem?He's let the BLM nonsense give him an over inflated ego & take things too far by publicly disclosing private calls he's had with a studio head. He should've settled for watching Whedon get shit on by the studio to placate him.

>>138872494The budget for the reshoots wasn't that big. The film's budget was just shy of 275 before reshoots, the final budget was 300.>>138872508Man of Steel opened to seriously mixed reception, and it was followed up with Batman v Superman which was universally hated by the vast majority of viewers. People thought it was a joke, and what was meant to be the most emotional scene of the movie became a meme due to how shitty it was. Suicide Squad opened to equally bad reception. Of course fewer people were going to see Justice League. They'd already written off Snyder and the DCEU (outside of Wonder Woman) by that point. People actually liked Justice League and it helped keep the franchise afloat.

>>138872844>People actually liked Justice League and it helped keep the franchise afloat.Is that why it is the least viewed movie in all the DCEU movies?

Literally all they needed to do was put Martian Manhunter on the team or Black Lightning, but fuck that, we need Cyborg.

>>138867034>Seems like it'll sort itself outThe Hollywood kikes are more than happy to watch their pet blacks whine & agitate about 'racism' as long as the targets are gentiles. The moment an uppity negro points at them, they're finished. Look at Nick Cannon as a recent example.

>>138868760>Injustice Superman = best SupermanYou people are cancer.

>>138872206>Joss managed to shoot like 70ish minutes of new footage (not all of which was used) on a budget of only 25 mil.no wonder it looked like shit

>getting cast to play capeshit character>think you're too cool to say the character's catchphrase so you blame the entire production

>>138872887I enjoyed Man of steel and BvS. However most people hated them and, after Suicide Squad, pretty much wrote off the entire DCEU. Were fewer people willing to give JL a chance? Yes, because they'd been burned 3 times already. However the positive reception from audiences and the word of mouth it generated helped keep the franchise afloat and opened the door for viewers to come back. JL may have under-performed at the box office but it did a lot to turn perception of the franchise around, as it showed it moving in a new direction and also helped transition from the overwhelmingly dark and cynical Snyder films to the more light-hearted and fun films of Aquaman and Shazam.

>>138873356People liked MoS, but were on the fence about BvS. Meanwhile normies ate SS. The critics were fucking baffled that SS did so well with women and minorities while things like the Ghost Busters female reboot didn't.The JL movie actually had people bitching about Snyder departure and then people bitching about how fucking awful the end result was.Stop trying to rewrite history.

Ray literally confirmed that he wasn't cooperating with the investigator.This guy is a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1578303273501.png (1125x1765, 616.24K)

>>138873356>>138873446What left people excited were SS, WW, and the upcoming AM and SZ. JL was actually a huge disappointment. Bigger than MoS and BvS.

>>138873446>People liked MoSPeople thought it was 'okay' at best, and pretty much hated the portrayal of Superman in it.>on the fence about BvSThis is revisionist history. People overwhelmingly hated and trashed this movie. It was considered a joke. >Meanwhile normies ate SSNo one thought it was a good movie, they just loved Harley. >The JL movie actually had people bitching about Snyder departure and then people bitching about how fucking awful the end result was.Literally no one cared that Snyder was gone outside of a small group of die-hard fans he has. People generally liked it and it generated more positive word of mouth than any of Snyder's films. >>138873634The only people who were disappointed in Justice League are those who loved BvS. Justice League had a far more positive reception than it did.

>>138873751>The only people who were disappointed in Justice League are those who loved BvS. Justice League had a far more positive reception than it did.The complaints about JL were endless. Some reviews liked JL, but none of the audience did.

>>138873751>No one thought it was a good movie, they just loved Harley.Why lie?

Attached: 1471206344773.jpg (2168x1508, 922.06K)

>>138862118>>138862174>>138862177>>138862939>>138862939>>138862985>>138863103>>138863163>>138863201if you seriously think wb were going to lose whedon when he's working for them on a hbo show, you're fucking retardray fisher is a literal who

>>138873503LOL Fisher is so fucking dumb.Now he is saying that the investigador was paid by WB and has interest to innocent WB.Dude just sue Berg, johns and Whedon then. If he has evidence he going to win or at least make a really good deal to shut up.Now I think he is over his head and doesn't want to talk because he has nothing against these guys

>>138873446>SS did so well with women and minoritiesNice fanfic here. the only thing it did was cosplay of harley quinn that is a really old thing

>>138873917>if you seriously think wb were going to lose whedon when he's working for them on a hbo show, you're fucking retardHBO doesn't need Whedon, the only retard here is you

Where did Joss Whedon touch him?

>>138874023his feet

>>138873751>People generally liked it and it generated more positive word of mouth than any of Snyder's films.And yet it made less than his either of his two DC films and flopped causing WB to lose $60m+. How could that have happened if the word of mouth was "more positive" than MoS and BvS?

>>138873961digitalspy.com/movies/a804401/suicide-squad-hit-with-minority-fans-because-diversity/>Take note, Hollywood: Suicide Squad was a hit with African-American and Hispanic fans because of diverse cast

>>138874088digital spy? LOLif there isn't a wide research it isn't true

>>138862118>his suggested script revisionsWhat a fucking wannabe diva. A nobody demanding script rewrites on an expensive movie. Joss Whedon did nothing wrong when he punched him in the face and threw him into the craft service table.

>>138874088It's actually really funny because it also had like a 50%+ female audience if I remember right.So basically, the superhero film that finally appeals to minorities and women as much as white men was lambasted and attacked by the media for months. And they still think they're the good guys.And then when marvel and ghostbusters and a hundred other films fail to accomplish that feat, they blame everyone else

>>138863797Because he didn't just blow it up by accident you moron, he is supposed to have done it deliberately

>>138864023>His name is still “Dr Manhattan”This is the calibre of retard that thinks its opinion is valid

>>138864357Anon you are so fucking retarded you are literally giving me a headache reading your absolute nonsense, this is incredibly basic stuff and I cannot believe anyone can be this stupid and still gain access to the internet.

>>138862118NEXT TIME, BABY

>>138863661Don't breed, retard.