Did you like this?Is that bad?

Did you like this?Is that bad?

Attached: 995D8342-07E0-4B52-8186-E2982487B9C8.jpg (1936x1936, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpMe9A21yZM
youtube.com/watch?v=0zsUFpPjt8g&pp=QAA=he's
youtu.be/UvLQMMaVmzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>138861763Not on pair with his best ones, but entertaining and more intelligent and interesting than Interstellar.

Its dogshit actually.

>>138861763>TENET>TE = time moving forwards>ET = inverse time>N = protagonist

>>138861763I liked it quite a bit, The mirror Time-travelling was pretty neatDespite the trash audio mixing, this would top the Dark Knight Rises for me.

>>138862293>N = protagonisthol up

Very good. The film is well-explained, and it's a great casual filter considering how hard they go to explain the film's gimmick. Dialogue is extremely efficient, and action scenes are rad as hell.

the action sequences are impeccably crafted and are fun to look at (although the final battle is terribly boring and mindless). the narrative is not so well executed making it awkward and confusing. i give it a 5/10 because the decent action sequences couldn't carry the absurdness of the premise or the lack of coherent storytelling

It's shit.Convoluted shit.That Nolan can't even explain so he literally gets the female scientist to say 'Don't think about it' in the bullet dropping scene.

>>138861763Washington was likeable enough, but his performance was all over the place. In some scenes he was really good, in others the performance was so bland it sucked all the tension out of the scene. It's like Nolan chose the weakest take half of the time in the cutting room. Washington failed to sell it in a good chunk of the scenes. Either he's not a good actor and was miscast, or Nolan lost his feel for creating dense atmospheres and gave Washington terrible instructions. Either way, for someone who likes Nolankino a lot, Tenet was a big letdown, especially when you also take the other problems into consideration, such as the bad sound or some of the locations he chose. The car chase for example could have been top-notch if it weren't for the absolutely hideous location that made the whole thing seem extremely cheap.Also, how the fuck do you manage to have a run time of 2 1/2 hours and still manage to make everything feel rushed? Get your shit together, Nolan.

>>138862692magical doors make you go backwards in time while retaining control over yourself. You have to go through another magical door to go forwards again wow so hard to understand

>>138862677>the action sequences are impeccably crafted and are fun to look atThey were absolutely terrible. Sometimes they looked like two old men fighting.

>>138861763This movie solidifies the opinion that Nolan is incompetent without source material. Nolan is getting worse after each movie because studios are giving him the freedom to do whatever the fuck he wants. There are directors, lynched or the feet guy, that produce better movies without studio interference. But Nolan isn't one of them. He needs the studios to restrain him or his sci-fi bullshit turns into a mess.

>>138862746the first hand to hand combat scene was a little awkward but it did improve a lot

>>138863020>but it did improve a lotIt really didn't, and I say that as someone who usually likes Nolan.

SEX

>>138861763Not the same level as The Prestige or Interstellar and the scope of the action felt weirdly restrained, but it's on a similar level to Inception and Dunkirk, still really good. Almost entirely cerebral, like Following. Saw it at the BFI in 70mm IMAX the first time, going to a subtitled screening tomorrow at a tiny local joint to catch dialogue I missed and focus on thematics. Seemed to be a bit of a dig at Randian solipsists in Branagh's character on first viewing and some themes to do with mankind's relationship with truth, faith, and reality, which is pretty standard for Nolan's work. If this holds true after watching it with subs I think it's fair to say it's (a little) deeper than Youtube video essay critics will inevitably make out. They'll focus entirely on "explaining" the movie in the most surface-level mechanical terms. The actual plot is pretty bog-standard but the charm of such a simple yet original gimmick is undeniable. Realistically, I'd say this is Nolan's Mission Impossible rather than his James Bond, it's not sweeping, epic, or well-paced enough. Getting a little tired of bootstrap manoeuvres (not just in his movies- across all modern sci-fi it's too common) but his was an original take that I think second viewing will show is more interested in the themes behind people acting in this way than simply wrapping the plot up in a smartarse way. One more Nolan flick with a bootstrap though and I'll be annoyed, don't want another "Black Mirror and simulated consciousnesses" where half the episodes rely on the same premise/twist cause it was popular one time. People on here upset that people running backwards looks funny and makes for poor action are terrible midwits. Climax should have shown more from the bad guys' perspective, that whole setpiece seems pretty pedestrian compared to the earlier setpieces apart from that one ruined tower block getting pincered.

>there are people too stupid to understand the concept of moving back in time at the same speed you normally move forward in it

The first act is awfully edited. The most important part of the film is so hard to follow because the audio is fucking terrible.

>>138861763Awful James bond type film ...All that was missing was Jaws

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.23K)

Thought it was really cool, didnt feel as convoluted as inception to me. I get an aneurism when I think about what happens exactly inside the revolving time door.

>>138863847Really, this felt a tad more complicated than inception, but the doors themselves made everything clear, especially with the second vault scene.

>>138862559

Attached: lfv5u1jqrrj51.jpg (1536x2048, 467.33K)

>>138861763I got a kick out of it. The time reversal sequences never get old, you're constantly trying to wrap your head around them.

>>138864175>>138863755But I do have to agree with this guy, the editing in the dialogue scenes in the first hour was awful.Protagonist teleports five feet while talking to the Indian chick, and during his dinner with Debecki their hands change inbetween every cut.

>>138864270>the level of water was different in the glasses between cuts I am truly the next roger egbert

>>138861763It's pretty good, basically The Spy Who Loved Me with time travel and Bond not hauling the girl everywhere with him. Not as good as Inception, Prestige, or Dunkirk, better than Rises, Insomnia, and Interstellar.

BOOBIES

>>138864311Hire a script supervisor, Chris.

Why did the protagonist refer to himself as the protagonist in the film?Did robert pattinson's character have a name?

>>138864525Nah, every other big-budget film has inconsistencies as well, because we're not reshooting an entire action scene because of a continuity goof with leaves. Besides, if we don't leave them in, how will you youtubers and tvtropers pretend that they're better than AAA film staff material?

>>138864641Watch the first act again there are quite a lot of obvious jump cuts

>>138864702oh no, a jump cut. So awful, so trash. What other amateur-using-a-vocab-book-level-critiques do you have?

>>138862293>>138862559

Attached: say it.jpg (186x960, 94.49K)

>>138864785>What other amateur-using-a-vocab-book-level-critiques do you have?lmao rekt

Attached: 1514370072797.jpg (1462x1462, 187.65K)

Someone can explain to me why everytime you enter the time machine you got split in 2?

>>138864641This. Minor continuity issues that have no impact on plot are prime midwit filter. CinemaSins-tier movie criticism. And this is from someone who thinks Tenet has some editing flaws that are not excusable. These are people who would complain about the blood spurt effect at the end of Kurosawa's "Sanjuro" not being reshot to be done the way they initially intended it to look, more realistic.

>>138864574Neil.>>138864641Damn nigga, you seem butthurt.Pointing out a minor inconsistency doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone. Just discussing the movie with my internet friends :^)

>>138865038You don't. There is only one of each character.>people complain about Nolan's constant exposition dialogue>same people still don't get the simplest plot conceits

I liked it if only because it's pretty unique.

>>138865332Can you explain it better? I remember a dude saying something like "if you dont see the other you from the other side just go back or you will be trapped". Something like that.

I liked the action scenes but I found it hard to follow to be honest.. I need to re-watch it to really cement my opinion of it, but just watching it once left me a bit confused.

>>138861763it's basically an improved version of Inception with Nolan playing more to his strengths.

>>138865038there's no split. you see yourself leaving before your enter.

Attached: mind_blown.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

>>138861763It sucked t b h. Way overrated. Boring. Repetitive. No idea why they cast a nobody/noname but he sucked as the lead.

>>138866231When you enter the turnstile, you are seeing, on the other side of the mirror, yourself, inverted, having successfully entered and exited the turnstile.

>>138861763Best movie I have seen in a long time. I haven’t stopped thinking about it since I saw it two days ago. I think being paradoxical might have been his intention, but I really want to know if anyone can explain what happens when events are irrevocably altered from the original timeline. She killed the sator, which apparently would prevent most events in the originsl timeline, including being reversed from happening. But Pattinson’s timeline already had encapsulated this being true, since the protagonist had communicated with him in the future, his past. If it isn’t nonsense, this movie is truly incredible.

>>138867678I felt the same way. I was wondering about the paradoxes, too. Do you know if Neil went to die at the end? Because he had saved Protagonist? Also, what is the point of doing a “temporal pincer movement”?

>>138865038Because you diverge from that point in time in both directions. If you get reversed and then put normal, there is no you who hasn’t done that yet once you get past the point of your initial inversion. That doesn’t explain what happens when the timeline is altered though.

>>138867678Same. Watched it yesterday and all I can think about is wanting to re-watch it to understand it more. That rarely happens to me with movies. I might pirate it just to re-watch it.

They say that you combust or something if you meet yourself which gets forgotten quickly when the protagonist fights himself?

This movie had a fresh take on a time machine, and it made sense so props for that alone.>>138865038It's all happening at the same time, there's no other you just you at a different stage, which is why the mirror thing is very unique and I hope more people play with the concept in the future. When that soldier guy told the protagonist not to go into the machine if he doesnt see himself on the other side, that was amazing.

>>138867747I think he did die, you could see the same string on his bag in the tunnel. >temporal pincer movementNo clue. Seemed like they just got fucked up way more often by backwards falling debris. Maybe it was to remove the advantage reversed enemies would have over them, but I can’t even remember if there were many of those.

>>138866732That was literally Denzel Washington except his son

>>138867867only if you come into direct contact with your inverted self, he was wearing riot gear for that exact purpose

>>138867867He was wearing the suit to prevent that, the first time he gets inverted a woman tells him, that's why we use this thing and shows the Hunk get up. He declines on this saying that he doesnt think hell need it

>>138867867They said if your particles come into contact with eachother. He had a full body suit.

Who the FUCK were blue and red teams shooting at in the final battle at the closed city? You literally couldn’t see a single enemy, only shots

>>138868021They occasionally showed dudes in grey-white suits, but I agree, the editing on the final battle was very incoherent.

>>138866231When you go in one magic door, you come out of the other magic door experiencing time the other way around. The moment you enter one door is also the moment you exit the other door.

This was probably explained but why were there two protagonists at the airport when they go back in time? One fighting past himself and the other being chased by Neill

>>138868080The one chased by Neil was Neil.

>>138868067So, who were they ?

>>138862069This. Reverse entropy is quite literally the undiscovered country of intellectualism.

>>138868131You're retarded. It's Protagonist that's chased by Neil. Neil rips off his helmet, remember?

>>138868080>inverted protagonist fights his own past self all the way to the turnstile>enters the turnstile, time now moves forward again, escapes the building while seeing his inverted self from a few seconds ago going all the way back

>>138868080Remember that you see yourself entering the machine, once you enter it youre on blue but thats first person, if someone else is on the room they see two of you at the same time.

>>138868203Neil chases a different one and then lets him go. Protagonists are fighting and Neil rips off his mask, sees it is the protagonist, lets him go too.

>>138868364Protag in vault is fighting himself in reverse time.Neil is fighting Protag in normal time

>>138868429>Neil is fighting Protag in normal timeWhy are they fighting at all?

>>138867678The Sator she killed was the 'latest' one, who travelled back to his own yacht. The 'older' one left in his helicopter as the 'latest' one approached, just as the 'older' Debicki left on a dinghy with her son before the 'latest' Debicki, who we're following, boards the yacht. They both go there knowing from when they lived this day out the first time that they left the yacht and it would be empty for them to board without being disturbed. There's no paradox involved. There's no paradoxes in the film at all, JDW asks what would happen if such a change did happen abut Pattinson insists it's impossible and he believes what's happened happened and can't be changed, determinism. The future baddies disagree. Hence where the title 'Tenet' comes into play, as both sides are acting on faith in the end and playing with fire, we don't get to see the full terrible implications of the technology happen in practice because the good guys win. The building that they blow up from both sides during the climax, is it erased from history now such that it always was and always will be a mound of rubble with the top section perched on top? Good question, that's part of the point of the film. There's a lot of the thematics I think I missed due to the sound mix the first time round but I'm going to a subtitled screening tomorrow to try and catch more e.g. Branagh's speech on the yacht about becoming god. Pretty sure the whole movie is about our collective act of faith in reality and the existence of a world outside our individual experience, and how destructive the absence of that faith is- very timely themes consistent with Nolan's other work.

>>138868429Oh. I need to watch this again

>>138868492Did you even watch the movie? Neil struggles with him a bit, because it's an unknown attacker, but isn't really fighting. He sees him without mask and lets him go. Sort of like how time travelling protag intentionally misses his normal self. Got to keep what you've seen or will see consistent.

I did like it but theres barely anything to really like about it, to make it a favourite. It could've been like Bladerunner if it had more characterization and uniqueness but since it doesn't, its more of a time-travelling James Bond flick.

>>138868620Still don't get why there were one Neill an three protagonists in the vault.

>>138868571This is extremely helpful. Thanks

>>138862728My main question is are regular civilians also seeing shit appear to be moving in reverse? Wouldn’t all those drivers on the freeway be wondering what the fuck was happening?

>>138868142Mercenaries from the future; perhaps working under Sator, from the near future, or perhaps working directly for Sator's clients, the people from the far future who want to colonise the past.

>>138868683Og timeline protagonist, reversed protagonist, reversed twice protagonist.

>>138868797Yeah, I just don't get it. I think Nolan filtered me. I got filtered hard.

>>138868571I imagine the poor bastard must be a totally OCD wreck (in the non-meme sense) obsessed with his own mortality and the passing of time if his work is anything to go by. A surprisingly revealing biog piece in a French film magazine recently explained that he keeps such an austere and rigid aesthetic in his personal life and ritualises everything about his routine down to always drinking Earl Grey tea and nothing else throughout the day (to the extent the interviewer describes his teeth as being stained brown) and wearing the same sort of suits in all weather, all to make as much of his daily life 'automatic' as possible to keep his mind free for more abstract thought at all times, all part of his creative process. This is why some aspects of his behaviour lool similar to autism even though he's married with four kids and is normal at conversation.

>>138861763Trst

Was Branagh purposely doing an incredibly cartoonish Russian villain accent or what?

>>138868832It was truly shakespearean.

>>138868858Kek it honestly wasn’t too far off from this:youtube.com/watch?v=WpMe9A21yZM

>>138868830je naš

>>138868832youtube.com/watch?v=0zsUFpPjt8g&pp=QAA=he's an expert in playing russians

Why when the car explodes in reverse world he freeze instead of burn?

>>138868825link?

>>138862998Movies are for explorers NOT docile 'fraidy cats! Nolan is in uncharted waters because he's the cinematic equivalent of Christopher Columbus. He is Searching for the Americas(india) so expect a tonne of side quest on his way to Legend!

>>138869084reverse entropy

>>138868819its funny, i was confused for a moment on my 2nd viewing even though i understood the masked people were both the protag I was confused on how the turnstile pod was EMPTY...closes....reopens and then suddenly the protag jumps out. One inversed and one that is not inversed. How was it empty? is there another side? Then it quickly hit me over the head the masked inversed protag that """hopped out"""" was actually """hopping in"""" AFTER entering the facility and struggling with the youngest protag but in our first time viewing the scene from the younger protag's persepective it just looks like he "hopped out" and started being all backwards and shit until he finally gets sucked out but that masked person who got sucked through the door was how he ENTERED from his perspective. It's a trip when you think about it because there are 3 different protags in that one scene with three different perspectives and only 1 of the 3 is moving through the moment backwards-->-->-->-->--> youngest protag who struggles with inverse protag____-->-->--> oldest protag now moving forward chased by neil____

>>138869397I was told there'd be no math.

>>138868683 I skip some shit, like the door shenanigans during the car chase, but hopefully this helps

Attached: timelinepicofvaultscene.png (1000x750, 82.28K)

He can't keep getting away with it. How long can he make nonsense movies and people will still keep paying for it? I demand box office justice. He needs to be black listed from films like the wachowski trannies.

Did anyone catch exactly when it's shown or implied where Sator retrieves the metal machine piece from the silver Saab at the end of the Tallinn section of the film? I caught what happens with the orange case it was in, that JDW on his second time around (driving the silver Saab they saw un-flip the first time around) plants a transponder in the empty orange case to follow its movements in reverse back to the car chase they were just involved in - but it gets a little muddled after that and next thing you know, he crashes, Sator blows him up, he catches hypothermia instead of burning alive due to inverted physics, and wakes up in transport with Neil and Kat having being dragged out by the Tenet organisation. Then JDW laments he played right into Sator's hands and handed him the machine piece on a plate. I saw some online summaries say that when the earlier version of him throws the orange case (empty) to Sator & it bounces over the Saab's bonnet to him while all 3 cars are side-by-side, he also lobs the machine piece into the back of the Saab to get it away from Sator any way he can in the heat of the moment, which I don't remember seeing. Cont.

>>138869617You did that, user? Just for me? Thank you!!!

>>138869617I get this, but why was the protag still wearing the mask in the scene immediately after the warehouse fight when he was doing chinups on the boat?>inb4 he’s a big guy

so wait, did i get this right?

Attached: tenet theory.png (1160x1040, 24.13K)

>>138863020Imagine if Nolan used decent CGI, instead of shitty choreography played backwards. Two fighters moving in completely different fashion would be incredible, but Nolan's phobia of CGI seriously held this film back. The final battle, plane crash, car chase, all could have been genre defining with a little extra magic. But fucking Nolan and his massive noisy cameras.

>>138869636Then he lies and says it's in his and Neil's BMW from that sequence when Sator asks him in the red/blue rooms. If this is true, where the machine piece ends up depends on whether it is still inverted (from Offscreen Future Oppenheimer's actions) or has been reverted back to normal time flow at some point in its history. Can't remember which way around, but one way around it'd be in the back of the Saab already when it's parked at the port and JDW gets into it, or alternatively if it's the other way around it'd be in the Saab (or on the ground nearby) after it crashes. But I don't remember seeing (or it being mentioned) where it comes back into Sator's possession. This is the sort of situation where the dodgier editing in places is a real problem. For the record, I think J. Lame edited some of the fistfights really decently for what a tough job it must have been & compared to the Dark Knight trilogy. It's not perfect but Nolan's action has gotten somewhat better here. I respect him for going in so hard on something so un-mainstream-friendly in a conventional genre template.

>>138869800It looked incredible you retard. Fucking videogame characters morphing around would have looked like shit.

>>138869163Don't have a web link but it was M, Le Magazine du Monde, July issue I think.

>>138868192has anyone who didn't have an idea of what entropy is before watching the movie, get a better understanding of what it is? I mean, we already got a scene with this unnecessary scientist bitch, yet I don't remember her explaining anything about it but instead calling the protagonist too stupid to understand it.

>>138869902The fight was laughable. The plane crash looked like puppet modelThe final battle was an amateur paintball match.You know this to be true.

>>138861763>goes into a backwards running dimension and formulates a worlwide conspiracy to save his waifu>all he gets is kiss on the cheekLiterary simp movie of the year

>>138862069Need it more scifi stuff with people explaining. I dont think it comes together as well as Inception. Amazing actions sequences tho.

>>138870036also, I wonder why even though reversing entropy is possible in the future timeline of the film, and it would therefore lead to ENDING ALL ENERGY ISSUES OF THE UNIVERSE, the antagonist thought it's a better idea to use it as a weapon against humanity. it makes no fucking sense, since his reasoning for destroying mankind was the fact that we are destroying the world.

>>138869738At some point they don't show, they go through doors to go back to vietnam. At some point, Protag flips because he's on the red team, which is moving forward through time.

>>138861763Explain to me a reverse bullet to the brain, for fuck's sake.

>>138870377You're in the bullet's way as it pierces through your body. If there's blood/matter at the end, it hit you, regardless of effect before cause.

>>138869618Actually he's based. The Wachowski trannies should be given all the money they want too because I'll take a dozen Speed Racers and Cloud Atlases and Sense8s over one more boring Marvel cookie-cutter clone in a different-coloured latex suit. An interesting failure or a flawed masterpiece is always more interesting than the mass of don't-rock-the-boat written-by-focus-group shit that keeps the status quo of the industry afloat. Be honest, which provoked more of a response of any sort from you, whatever the last Tom Holland Spiderflick was or Asian Hugo Weaving?

>>138870410Now try with no exit wound.

Does the giant blond whore's kid grow up to be the homo from twilight? At the end there it's kind of implied he was going to be the colored guy's partner

>>138868571Based take

>>138870485Wounds still happen. It's the bullet going in reverse, not the person. This is the scene in the beginning where masked neil saves protag's ass, and it's him because of the orange charm

>>138869785Not sure about the loop business, he goes back and forth a couple of times but the editing of that final raid sequence is too messy to possibly grasp it on a first watch I think. It took until Ives is lugging the doomsday device around on the surface before I even realised they'd been successful in retrieving it.

>>1388700722:20 onwards is what you're asking to be done insteadyoutu.be/UvLQMMaVmzU

I know the beginning scene was a test of the Protagonist, and that the pill he took was fake, but were the Russians fake too? How was the Protagonist extracted out of the Russians’ control if it was just a test?

>>138870144>forgetting how much of Inception was Leonardo DiCaprio monologuing about his boring dead wife and setting up dream-rules only to contradict them 5 minutes laterNolan should never making movies that hinge on character growth. the fact that Washington and Pattinson were playing everymen in a compelling situation suited him much better, just like Dunkirk.

>>138871229>bowling pin sound effect at 2:52

>>138870501No it wasn’t. Were you stoned?

>>138871380the pill put him in a coma. they thought he was dead. note that the older version of Protagonist also set up the operation later in his own timeline, and arranged for him to be saved at the opera by Pattinson, so he also KNEW he would survive to be rescued. BTW if the above doesn't make you want to punch Nolan in the face I recommend the German Netflix show Dark, Tenet was easy to understand after seeing that earlier in the year.

>>138871453yeah the plot was so dense already, if he threw in some emotional problems that these hardened spies were having, it would have ruined the movie.

>>138871574Thx user, will do, been planning on watching that one

>>138871574was the line "That test you passed...not everyone does" a red herring?

>>138871736the test was whether he would give up his team. the implication was that Protagonist built Tenet using others who passed the same test (because the information is so sensitive), and that the guy saying "that test you passed" etc had been put through something similar by the Protagonist himself. it's not a red herring but it's not a big deal either: it merely explains how there is a small army of people in Tenet, presumably recruited from various secret services, but none of them has blown everything (the other reason being that no one knows more than they have to know). maybe it's left over from earlier versions of the screenplay where we found out more details about the organization.

>>138871736They mean thet not everyone keeps their mouth shut.

>>138871453Keep up with the times pops, everyone knows the trouble with Nolan movies now is that they lack enough exposition dialogue. We need to be told everything that's going on step-by-step otherwise it's too confusing! That's why the climax of Interstellar works so well.

>>138867747>what is the point of doing a “temporal pincer movement”?the way i got it the forward team has already done the whole battle, then briefs the reverse team about the battle (which can then invert and help on the battlefield)

I’m trying to understand the basic mechanic of inversion... if I’m in the red room, and there’s a spectator, and I enter the stile, what do I look like to the spectator when I’m on the blue side? Surely not walking forward out of the stile?? Because you are supposed to appear moving backwards to the opposite color

>>138872708the spectator would see forward you walking into the machine on one side and inverted you reversing into the machine on the other, both at the same timeto him it would just be two people entering the machine and disappearing

>>138868142Sator's private army

>>138872772Thx I get it now

>>138864807saved

Attached: 1590022134064.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)

>>138862069this. i had a good time despite that it didn't actually make sense.

>>138872942it's also why they warn the protagonist to never get into the machine if he doesn't see himself reversing into it on the other side, because that means something will go wrong and the machine will malfunction leaving him trapped inside

>>138866304This but the exact opposite

>>138864022nice minimalist poster gonna hang this in my room

Attached: 15993162216633.jpg (1536x2048, 1.06M)

I made a chart for the fight at the end let me know if it helps you understand anons

Attached: fighttimeline.png (2000x700, 81.92K)

Wait, shouldnt it be impossible to come in contact with your past self? because you would die before you get a chance to use a turnstile

>>138873570Fuck, user...thank you so much, it clears up so many things

Do you guys think anyone else is going to try to expand the inversion thing or not?

>>138870361So confusing that they didn’t show that

>>138873570I still don't understand advantage Tenet can gain from the temporal pincer movement, it still seems extremely contrived.

>>138873570Based user thanks bro

>>138874020Like another user said, since the red team has already gone through the battle, they can give intel to the blue team about what happens in the battle before they go into it.

>>138874020Temporal Pincer sounds fancy, but it just really means attack from multiple sides.For instance, because blue is heading through backwards, they can send relevant details to red before red starts. People can also get into position, like with baldie, and if they're going backwards, set up an event that helps the other team, like Neil opening the gate.

>>138874132>>138874137So why didn't they warn them about the trip wires?

>>138874240Neil tried to by honking

>>138873656yes if you manage to travel back in time to meet your past self it means you survived in the past, which raises the question of how they were even able to confirm that coming in contact with your past self kills you in the first placeI think it's just a theory that has never really been tested and they say that just to be extra careful

>>138874292Instead of going through with the plan, and giving them that intel before they entered combat?

>>138874240Neil also couldn't mention it in the brief because he didn't leave with the rest of blue, he stayed in forward time with Protag and Ives

Can someone confirm this? Future Greta invented a weapon to blow up the past because of muh global warming. Then thought it was actually a stupid idea and hid the 7 parts in nuclear warheads in the past.Another future faction found this out and actually thought it would actually solve global warming, so they asked the Russian guy to retrieve those parts to blow up the world?

>>138861763it's disgusting trashdebicki going on my no list

Attached: 111.webm (720x480, 382.37K)

>>138866732BlaKkKlansman is kino and that guy is Denzel’s son, zoomer retard. Never post here again.

>>138874240>>138874326Because the Russians were also in and out inverting, so not everything they stumbled on in the original timeline would occur again

>>138874373Because I had no idea what anyone was saying for most of the film, it's either yes, that was the actual plan, or no, because the Russian guy intercepted the instructions and instead decided to use the device for his own needs, which was destroying the world.

Was the algorithm an invention to bypass the grandfather paradox?

>>138862677The car chase and opera scene is typical goofy looking Nolan shit, but his hand to hand action was a lot better than normal this time.

>>138874626I loved that shit. Felt like I was seeing the best of TDKR and Inception at once.

Are there any other shows that does this type of time travel?

>>138874373that makes no sense tho. you can use entropy inversion to get rid of global warming. the issue with heat is that it's non-revertable energy, but with entropy inversion you can return heat into any form of energy

>>138874376>simp>go inside a backwards dimension and travel around the globe for a women>get a little kiss on the cheekBigger simp than a 90s romcom character desu.