FUCK THE GAMING INDUSTRY

I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THESE FUCKS RUINING VIDEO GAMES WITH THEIR FUCKING PRACTICES

How do we fucking kill them off for good? And no, I'm not talking about that bullshit "OOHHH JUST DON'T BUY THEIR GAMES user". FUCK THAT. That shit doesn't work because there are stupid people in this fucking world. I don't fucking care how immoral and unlawful it is I just want this fucking shitshow to end. I'm tired of this shit and I these shit stains to fucking DIE. I don't want to be passive and hope these cucks disappear. I want them to die NOW. I want them to HURT. FUCK I just want to kill every single bullshit video game analyst and bruttally anal rape them.

HOW DO WE STOP THIS FARCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_game_engines
archive.is/V5du1
github.com/godotengine/godot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user those are video games, those are interactive movies.

Support Indie developers and games like FNAF, Undertale, Cuphead, and Bendy and the Ink Machine instead.

Stop crying on a Mongolian cave painting forum and do something, faggot.

What are you, some kind of homo?
Go back to your Wii, you manchild. Bet you play the Switch in public too.

It's simple: kill all the enablers who keeps buying their shit

Like FUCK. How the fuck do we stop these cunts who've amassed so much goddamned money that they can just walk willy nilly on whatever the fuck they want.

I do. I goddamned do. But it does fuck all since these cucks are still alive and PROFITING while also fucking murdering all my favourite IPs left and right. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

Then how bout you give some kind of plan on what the fuck we should do you cunt. This is the only place I can actually fucking let out all these frustration because anywhere else is just full of fucking retards that "defend" these kinds of shit.

I have similar feelings after seeing Battlefield 2 Revive CnD'd. That patronizing letter from EA's lawyers made me wish them physical harm.

1. You can kill the CEOs and keep doing so until they start doing something less cancerous.

2. You can't do anything. But what you can do is convince many people that they're a piece of shit. However, this works sometimes but these companies are alive because they're exploiting money from whales. EA has been doing it to FIFA fans for years which is why they're so much stronger than they were at 2013.

3. Every time EA is feeling even a little intimidated, they sacrifice a company. They won't stop until they run out of companies to kill.

As for Ubisoft, it keeps getting money from Canada. It's kept alive that way.

Go fap and calm down fam. There's not much any of us can do while places like reddit and tumble exist, and the people that inhabit them but everything that gets made.

Actually, Plebbit is pretty angry at EA as well at the moment.

Anudda Shoah

And they still turn a blind eye to valve, Bethesda, Ubisoft, etc. the fact it's taken them this long to get mad is the saddest part.

Not a bad idea

Play a good game OP. They exist, and they aren't being released by the publishers you listed.

Only until they get thrown some sort symbolic bone. Then they'll think they've won or that EA actually cares about them.

This is the problem. When it comes to these companies, consumers have the memories of flies and are quickly willing to justify their "hype" for the next highly marketed game because they are slaves to peer pressure. They will ignore how a company fucked them in the ass time and time again if they have a new game to play with their bros and discuss on Reddit.

you wait till E3 and Blizzcon and go Ren.
You also forgot to include Tencent ya tard OP
Theyre literally masters for some of the worst people in the industry

Tencent is literal scum and so heavily tied with the governmment I'd nuke China just to take them down.

2/3 is pretty conservative.

you ruin them by making video games be treated the way they were in the 90s again
killing off the sports industry would help too

You forgot Zenimax/Bethesda in your gallery.

I don't know user, they usually have a good record of not screwing gamers over, I mean I'm pretty hyped for the new 4k edition of Skyrim.

My anger can't be sated by fapping. It's been a long time cumming.

ANOTHER FUCKING CANCER ON THIS WORLD

I also want something new, but many of em have gotten fucked in the ass. Right now I've been sticking to jap games like Yakuza but they're so little of em are in english. Suggest me some of your finest games so that I can calm down for a while.

Chinashit company that makes mobileshit? Anything from china should be nuked tbh. That place is a giant tumor.

Fuck then comes to the other blocker where these shit fucks only focus on these shit AAAs or mainstream crap. People around me who call themselves "Gaymers" only play fucking CSGO, DOTASHIT, and FIFAfucks. Doesn't fucking help that even when proper games get the exposure they need, these fucks won't buy that shit. FUCK.

AND ANOTHER FUCKING THING, ZENIMAX AND THEIR PAJEET TIER BETH WON'T FUCKING STOP SUING AND ABUSING EVERYONE THEY CAN FUCKING SEE. FUCK THIS INDUSTRY.

Imagine being that user thats shat on japanese games for decades and this is the state of western games.

Granted he has a treasure trove of asian back catalogue to experience, but fuck talk about betting on the wrong horse.

Nigga educate yourself, they are literally one of the biggest players in the downfall of the gaming industry

-Turok 1 and 2 remastered
Heres a small sample of what I'm playing:
-Doom wads
-Elex
-Divinity OG 2
-Cuphead
-Endless Space 2
-Xanadu Next
-Total War Warhammer
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R mods
-Grimoire
-The Quest
-Mummy Demastered
-Dominions 5
-Nioh
-Firepro Wrasslan World

Fuck, that image pisses me off for so many reasons. As if it weren't bad enough that these fuckos are defending 'cinematic' video games, they also type out their little gay ass forum posts in the most condescending ways. Throw in the fact that some of their posts are as small as can be so that they can raise their post count. Fucking despicable.

So if you're an indiedev that doesn't want to use UNISHIT what engines can you use? Fuck this industry.

I started with Shogun 2 and really loved that shit. But when I tried Total Warhammer but I didn't like it as much. It didn't feel as complex and didn't have much of the formation variations that Shogun 2 had.

There are plenty of alternatives.

Good alternatives?

Humiliation, mockery, and memes.
No one wants to be the embodiment of a negative meme. Zuckerberg is getting a life coach thanks to all the memes about him not acting like a normal fucking person. Jeb being memed as a harmless dork probably didn't help his run. Memes outright sank Hillary. SJW's reaction memes about them helped expose what they were like to everyone.
Imagine if everyone who made jokes and memes about EA did the same for people who bought lootboxes? That they're screaming children who have such a horrific tantrum when they lose a video game they need to pay to win. And when they angrily deny it- they prove the meme true by looking salty. Sure is hard to justify buying a lootboxes when it's associated with that, and the "fear" you'll become the meme.
Everyone makes fun of various companies, but not the people who support them. Closest was when people used to mock COD kiddies, but that's died out.
You want this to end? Mock the people who give them money. Make memes.

Its dead now user
replaced by ResetEra

Thats true, they removed depth from both the 4X and RTT components, but I think the variety of factions kind of balances that.
I see it more as a spinoff than mainline and its kind of a dream I had since I was a child.

Alternatives.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_game_engines

Godot seems like an interesting 2D engine. Tutorial seems alright and they don't charge a licensing fee as far as I can tell.

I… I just don't know anymore

Face it, they're the worst of the lot. What they might lack in shitty practices they make up for in influence, making whatever shit they do pull all the worse of it.

And despite everything people still have some love for the company left, allowing them to get a free pass on their shit. It took EA pulling lootbox crap for people to raise a stink when Valve have been doing it for years now.

user, normalfags are ok with skins, DLC whoring and lootboxes
They just don't want it tied to preogression…yet.

Maybe. I've been playing Total Warhammer 2 recently and the times the game frustrates me because I spent so much time planning my formations only for the game to mess it up when I move.

So what I'm supposed to make those cringy shit memes and shove it to peoples faces? That's not gonna work very well since memes themselves require a mass amount of people to join in on this shit.

That's a helpful list.

Looks like an interesting engine. I'll check it out. Thanks user.

Yeah this is evident with the recent Ubisoft shenanigan. Fucking manipulated EXP gain just so fucking whales would eat their shit lootboxes up. When caught, they backtracked with their tails between the legs. What a fucking joke

Same with Density 2

In less than one half year.

t

They didn't though.
They doubled the XP needed for everything

Density 2 is Ubishit, you dunce.

I Want Ubi$oft to die for destroying M&M franchise.

And immediately got busted.
Do you think this will the start of the goylem losing faith in the industry?

Actually fact check before you post you fucking retard

God fucking damn, fuck all the redditors who come here thinking that this is acceptable. There is no bigger pit of self loathing on the internet than imageboards and I liked it that way. It used to keep us humble.

Effective immediately, we are deactivating this system.

Fucking shit. I'm fucking done for the day. I'm starting to peak in rage now. I'm hope I never wake the fuck up.

This is what happens when you let kids in user. Remember to beat your kids if they exhibit normalfag tendencies and shit tier tastes in games. If they every touch moba shit, toss their PC into fire.

Shit

If you can't make that distinction how will you know the difference between Bethesda Softworks and Bethesda Game Studios?

nice try, Todd

just assassinate all the company leaders. stalk them and when you find a weakness in their behavior exploit it. once that's done, sneak in to a huge vidya convention like E3 and just go out with a classic shootout. make sure to hit as many employees as possible. make people scared to work for these companies. easy peasy

The problem isn't games, it's that your the same as the SJWs that you claim to hate so much - a bunch of disgusting degenerate shits who get offended by anything that doesn't directly cater to them 200%. The reality is that games are made to make money - not to suck your fucking dick. Now that doesn't mean there can't be a good game that is designed to also make money. I'm sure mommy didn't tell you when she changed your nappy before, but the world doesn't fucking revolve around you. It's real simple. If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't play it, and if you play it pirate it. If you like the game you should support the company. If not than don't. Sitting around and bitching about it isn't gonna get shit done and makes you look just as bad as the people that you profess to hate because you sound exactly like them. Again if you don't like what they are doing boycott the company and find other games that appeal to you.

ITT larping babby renfags who will nevar deliver

Oh hey i just noticed thats the kike that owns zenimax.

Hello FBI-kun

Calm down (you) fenceshitting goon.

ELEX
is this shit for real?

They are far worse than that user, they own Riot Games so they're responsible for League of Legends for a start. They also now own Epic Games so they annihilated any hopes I had of that company redeeming itself a while ago. Tencent is quickly becoming EA but with a Communist twist.

don't worry user
pic related will one day own them all

There's nothing you can do about it.
Be happy that independent and japanese studios can thrive and support themselves again after so many got closed down during the recession and stop being a little bitch.

Big companies will always exist, that's how capitalism and the world works. And while you might not like it, it does work. So many smaller studios wouldn't even try to jump into the industry with their good and innovative ideas if these giants hadn't proven that there is money to be made.

No, you're supposed to have a sense of humor and use it to make others laugh at these kind of people.
You're making it clear you can't, so don't bother.

allow me to educate you shillkun

the cumulative purchasing power of every user on this site doesn't matter. the userbase is too small, not to mention most users "legally obtain" most of their games anyway. the fags that actually do buy shit, especially from awful companies like actiblizz, are retarded enough to constantly post their shit opinions everywhere. looking at you, OW general.

even a huge site like plebbit holds relatively little power. what portion of users do you think would actually be willing to boycott, maybe 5-10%? that's probably too generous. the actual power here is with the tens if not hundreds of millions of stupid fucks sharing minions image macros on kikebook. the kind of people you could show this

list to and all they would say is, "I've never heard of bullfrog or pandemic."

if a small number of people actually want to have a large effect, one of the only ways I can think of is working on making pirated games (even more) convenient and better performing. in this regard, someone like BALDMAN is far more important than thousands of "fuck company X let's start a petition" faggots.

most of the companies I want to support are dead. also, you're a nigger and 3/4 of your post is pointless insults

If you ever want this bullshit to stop you have to remove the profit incentive. That's what it all boils down to. The naturally falling rate of profit on investment driven by market competition means that firms are always seeking new ways to make profit. When making a good product is not sufficient enough, the following become new tactics: Planned obsolescence, microtransactions, making disposable movie experiences designed to be played once to prime the consumer to quickly buy the next shitfest, etc. All of these behaviors and more are due to the profit incentive and they won't disappear by killing a few really bad CEOs. Systemic change is the only cure to anti-consumer practice and bad vidya.

I won't deny the game has some glaring flaws like the literally half-assed (since it's half of the town or less) siege maps and still using the same shitty unoptimized as fuck engine which renders the entire overbearing world map at once, but formations isn't one of the problems I've had. You have tried using Alt+click-drag? That just about always works for me. I usually don't have formation issues in this game. I do know that feel however from playing Homeworld Remastered. The interface has 101 hidden helpful tricks that the game never tells you because fuck you I guess, you may consider watching a short video about it.

I do agree that Nintendo deserves to be on there as well. They're just as bad when it comes to practices. I haven't played a nintendo game since the gameboy advance though, so I can't judge their first-party games.

You don't need to to play their games to see they are about as scummy as the other companies. They just hide behind their pastel colored mascots as they do it.

boo hoo muh amiibos I can't believe I have to buy a nice figurine if I want to have an extra costume in my game

Right, forgot about those. That's the thing though. Their games aren't on my radar at all. It'll pass by me on here and then I'll forget about it again.

lol

No you can't defend fucking amiibos,They are straight up locked content that's already in the game.
BotW had Fierce Deity link items that you couldn't legitimately get for like 6 months because the amiibo wasn't out yet. That is a load of bullshit.

Honestly Amiibos are an amazing business strategy and kudos to Nintendo for inventing it.
This in no way justifies on disc DLC but the impressive part is making a larger then normal group of people swallow it.

add the middle east and latin america just to be on the same side

Oh no a weapon that has slightly different stats is locked behind a figurine
Whatever will we do

Game is RUINED completely unplayable

To be fair they tried it already with the e-reader. Guess the next generation of fans are just a lot easier to shake down for shekels.

Eat shit Cody

Eh. Honestly none of them do anything worthwhile (Most I know of is some average gear in Splatoon)
Really you're just paying for the figurine, which people have been doing for decades. Its not physical DLC, its just a figurine.
Even some figures came with additional stuff for games before in the form of cards and codes, same idea just a different physical form.

Unless theres some actually worthwhile content. About the most DLC like thing I know of is the challenge gauntlets in Twilight Princess but even thats just 'Do more combat!' which is lackluster.

Wouldn't really count this since they don't do much. You can already hide in plain sight and I don't remember the fierce deity dong anything special other than looking fancy. And cosmetics are not content.

Not really DLC unless you frame it like DLC. Are you buying it just for the fancy hat in a game? Or are you buying it to collect the figure? If you're buying it for a hat you're doing figurines wrong.

Yeah man I can't believe someone wouldn't care about something that has no effect on the enjoyment of a game, we all need to agree that Nintendo is the most awful company and that nobody here should play what they make.

This is the most important thing in the industry right now, thank god the Holla Forums hivemind can protect me from people that don't think like I do

Holy shit right after I post this.

You're still buying DLC fag you're just getting a figure part and parcel for it.

Not that I mind, the mindless fanboys paid for the majority of my computer thanks to them paying 60+ dollars for a dlc token.

It didn't ruin the game for me, I enjoyed BotW just fine.
but they locked away my favorite rendition of Link for 6 months, even though it was already in the game, and then expected me to pay for it. That is a load of shit.

It's in the game, that makes it content. I don't care if it doesn't do anything special. They want me to pay to unlock something that's already on the disc.

Your favorite rendition of link from a completely different game that has nothing to do with the one you're buying.
I don't know why the fuck you'd expect to have it in the base game

He's not defending it, you retards. He's saying that it's obviously an effective business strategy and congratulating Nintendo for coming up with it. Amiibos are shit, but it is a clever combined strategy to not only push on-disc DLC, but justify charging far more than necessary for it by attaching it to cheap plastic toys. It also adds an extra illusion of value, because the person buying it can use the same one on multiple games, making them feel like they're saving money. It's very smart from a business perspective.

It's too bad that e-reader failed so hard. It was a really cool idea, and having things like Pokemon cards come with extra e-reader goodies was neat.

Because it is they just put a payroll around it?

Is it even DLC though? Yes, its technically content in the same way clay is food because you can technically eat it.
Amiibo are just collectors items, the 'DLC' is more of just a 'Thanks for buying!' thing like a fucking after dinner mint. They aren't substantial additions. You're buying a figure and getting extra stuff with it, not the other way around.

Was the e-reader ever even advertised?
Where I grew up, pokemon cards all of sudden started having that magnetic strip with no explanation for it and only years later I learned what the e-reader was

Or maybe they decided to put it in exclusively because they could connect it to a figurine

The point is that it doesn't fucking matter

But it does have something to do with the one i'm buying.
It's in the fucking game. I shouldn't have to wait 6 month or buy hacked amiibos to access something that's already finished.

No, shit liks Scannerz or Digimon is a cool idea. The e-reader is a kike fueled scheme.

Violence really is the best solution. Right a list of things you are angry about in the gaming industry, send their offices a bomb unabomber style and threaten to keep doing it if they don't change their act.

Thanks for the tip, officer.

I fail to see the point. You only knew about it because someone went digging through the code. It wasn't even fucking advertised at launch.

It wasn't using as a selling point, it wasn't dangled in your face when you bought it, it's just something that found its way in the game that then got used by a figurine. It has no special powers, it has no game breaking functions, it's an extra bonus for people that wanted to buy a figurine of a game they enjoyed so that it wouldn't be a useless piece of plastic.

If your best argument is that you had to wait 6 months to have it then fuck me that's a fucking weak argument

This is literally what the other user has been complaining about this entire time. Putting something on the disc with exclusive intent to lock it behind a payroll. Now I understand you don't find it scummy but it is.

Are cosmetics not DLC now?

Wew, it has come down to this!

He's been fishing since his first post. People shouldn't respond seriously.

Critical levels of non-argument reached
Call me when you actually have a reason to complain

Goddamn

You realize you are not only defending disc-locked DLC but disc-locked DLC you have to buy a fucking happy meal toy to get, right? This is all just satire, right? Holla Forums didn't really get this bad, [spoilers]right?[/spoilers]

Now you've done it.

Why the fuck did I put an s in my spoilers

You say that but there are people who acutally believe this. If he's a bored shitposter then blowing him the fuck out is just practice when you have to deal with a real drone. It's fun practice!

This is just lazy b8, or a child who doesn't know any better.

Psst, you don't actually have to buy the figurines because the locked content is just fucking models with different numbers

If it were a giant expansion with hours of gameplay then yeah, sure I'd be completely on your side with complaining about amiibos. And believe me I do hate when they're used for shit like the AC Amiibo Festival shit.
But costumes? You're complaining about not being able to dress up link?

Come the fuck on

I just don't get this logic. Its not killing you to have extra data on a disc, and its not killing you to not have a fancy hat.
Yeah I wish it was a secret in the normal game, but still if its intended to promote brand loyalty (Thanks for buying our merchandise beyond the game, have a little extra!) it doesn't hurt.
Cosmetics aren't DLC because they do fuck all. However the metroid thing I didn't know about and will agree thats scummy shit so fuck Nintendo there.

Why is everything that gives you a little extra in a game shouted at for being DLC now?
Nobody was bitching and moaning this much when shit like the E-reader was around, they just didn't buy and let it die quietly. Or shit like event pokemon where you had to go to some convention or some shit or go out of your way to find a place distributing them.
Y'all just got such immense ass-pain about DLC that a developer can't do anything nice for you to thank you anymore. Before we know it people will be crying about sequels not being included in the main game because someone found the slightest hint of something that got carried over.

The problem is nobody is making good games. It's not just these companies.

Locked content is locked content. I don't care if its just a picture of your moms asshole. It is the principal that matters and why I avoid Nintendo shit like the plague. inb4 I get accused of being some other consoleshitter

DLC for what? The E-reader programs never worked as "dlc" for any GBA game.
How is a physical card that you don't download "downloadable content"?

It's literally small programs that are printed in a barcode (or series of barcodes) that can be loaded up. Usually they're on cards that you already have or came inside a different game (like the 3DS's AR stuff). You're a retard if you actually bought E-Reader packs. It was cool because they'd stick e-reader cards in cereal boxes and shit.

There are criticisms to give against E-Reader, but nothing you said made any sense. You're a fucking idiot.

Ah yes I forgot, video games aren't something you play, they're something you mindlessly gawk at to soak in them sick graphical assets.
Mmmmm boy that new hat sure does look good! Golly darn its adding to my experience with this game and the fun I'm getting out of it so much!

I think you're being a little bitch. I bet you didn't complain when you could get plushies for inputting codes on Nintendo's site and receiving bonus goodies for being a loyal customer.

But now that you can get an extra model, oh nooo, that's where you draw the line.

Holy fucking shit this bait is amazing
archive.is/V5du1

There is an entire page in the official strategy guide that shows armor that you can only get from amiibos.

Remember when cosmetics that were rewards for doing well in the game? Nah, being good at games is ablelist, spending shekels on the cosmetics makes everything fair for everyone.

You aren't even making arguments anymore, you are just enthusing about how much you like getting fucked in the ass.

How is that even remotely equivalent to a hunk of plastic I have to purchase separately? Are you serious user?

It's brand loyalty, it's in the same boat.
Nintendo's been selling small figurines for ages, now they actually have an extra function across multiple titles.

It isn't DLG (Downloadable Gameplay) you fag. It's DLC (Downloadable Content), the art assets used in the game are also part of the game. Remember when alternative cosmetics were in the base game instead of something you handed shekels over for? On the ultimate scale of scummy business practices it's minor compared to other's but this still doesn't justify amiibos as plenty lock other content behind the figure. (Samus figures are just one example)

i laighed and cryed at the same time when i began to realize that FE games became more popular as they ditchs theyr tactics rpg game mechanics in favour of waifu dating sim bullshit.
Until they wnet to far the waifu route and decided to ditch some of the waifu bullshit in favour of going back to theri tactics route, wich is exacly what vocal harcore FE fanboys wanted and the very thing SJW types complained about
you know what happend?
it sold like shit
more specifically iot sold as bad as it used to sell long ago back when there was no waifu bullshit in the series to begin with
don't own a swich so i don't know what kind of content is locked behind these figurines, if it's just cosmetic shit i don't midn, if it has gameplay elemnts then it's a problem
all that said cudos to Nintendo for coming up with this clever way to jew their goyim, even if it's a shitty busines practice but i still can apreciate a good use of brain matter when i see it, even if it was used for an evil idea

I guess people here can't enjoy vidya without being loyal to a large corporation fueled by shekels. That mentality worked wonders for Bioware. :^)

Not really. I have a shit memory but I can't remember any game which had purely cosmetic items as rewards for doing well, they all did something.
Most I can think of is hats in tf2 because you could get them from drops/achievements at some point.
Again though my memory is shit, examples?

Believe me I do, but I also don't think cosmetic items are worth the effort put into them. Like woo, got a golden gun, wonderful. Does nothing different to the normal gun, if its not multiplayer nobody else is going to see the gun, but I have it. It serves no purpose.

See above, don't remember any really. And even then, in the case of Amiibos theres generally cosmetic stuff to earn anyways.

It's not in the same boat. I don't know jack shit about nintendo's rewards programs or those stupid plushies. You want to know why? They have never had even the slightest effect on my game experience. The same cannot be said of amiibos, hence it becomes a problem. That you can't or won't see this reflects only on yourself.

it explains your lack of thought. I know a kid who only plays fallout 4 and makes the same argument when I laugh at him for buying mods on a fucking console. But the amiibo thing is a completely different situation, right? ;^)

archive.is/V5du1

Very fucking badly. I only knew because I had Nintendo Power (and they even had e-reader strips on some Nintendo Power pages, which was neat). They were really cool and versatile because they weren't actually magnetic, it was a micro-barcode. They could literally print it on anything made of paper with high-enough DPI. What wasted potential
There's a pretty cool homebrew scene for e-readers now. If you have a printer with high enough DPI you can print out E-Reader homebrew, and there is a scene for development of your own. I wish I still had one.

there is nothing we can do about it, companies will find a way to grab a penny the easy way no matter what, they don't give a shit about anybody as long as they have a good IP in their hands and the normalfags keep buying it, did you drink your verification can today user?

Time to make some calls with a friend that unloads eletronics! I might be able to buy a new kb and mouse!

I will never not get angry at DLC in a Metroid game.

Yes. Buying a mod you get nothing except the mod.
Buying an Amiibo you get a figurine. Everything else is gravy.

Instead of locking away the costumes for Link using amiibos, we could have had badass side quests that were themed around the game the costume is from, Like what if you had to prove your self to the ghosts of the previous Link's and then you gained there equipment.

but no instead it's "buy the thing that lets you have this stuff that's already in the game."

A QUALITY figurine!

The amiibo I have are all very well made and having them act as just a statue is all they're used for.

>1 unlocks and art gallery wich i'm sure you can just find on the web on your own
>2 unlocks a Metroid radar wich you will only need if you're a noob who can't explore without an objective marker and an extra difuculty level + the ugly as fuck suit from fussion
3 unlocks an extra missile tank and a few art galeries wich i'm very sure are also online
4 unlocks an extra energy tank and an OST wich can also be found online
the extra difficulty setting seems to be the greatest offender here, but then again the chalenge and fun in metroid has never been how though the enemies are
most of these unlockables are mostly bullshit. it's a pain in the ass for 100% completionist but little more
i'd be upset if they had locked some movement avility or some parts of the map behind amibbos but the only thing they locked are OSTs, art galleries, extra skins, extra gimmiks, and a harder dificulty for people who have alrready beaten the game and seen everything it had to offer but still want more
I can see this practice becoming more invasive in the future as it happened with regular DLC, extra bits of game at first then it became content deliverately cut from the end game to be sold for separate as DLC
it's worring but not something to linch them for yet

Amazing counterargument. Doesn't change the fact that you paid shekels for 10 cents worth of plastic and paint and a rfid chip with a generic 100kb unlock code on it. Amiibos owners are idiots that refuse to admit they are idiots. At least the retards that buy dlc admit they know what they are doing.

Makes sense if you never grew up playing games that rewarded you for playing well or beating the game.

My smile and optimism returned after reading your post, user. Thank you.

A asteroid impact would do.

They're not ruining games. They're tacking microtransactions onto games that were already bad, just like your tastes.

It isn't a matter of what I think, you retard. The ones I have do not have those defects that are posted.
Yeah, that's what it is.
Aight, fam.
You then bring up the chip and DLCfags like I use the things as physical DLC, which I don't. I don't know why you think you're being smug, user. You're not that bright of a person.

not so much defending them but simply noting that a lot of people are making a shit mountain out of a shit hill
a shit hill that is obviously growing into a shit mountain by the minute but it ain't quite there yet if the Metroid 2 shit is the biggest offender of this amiboo bullshit, then there is more to worry about the future than there is to complain about the present
i did
it just…
it's been so long… i almost forgot what it feels like user… i feel like i'm starving in the desert, and any puddle of stagnating water feels like an oasis to me
it's so hard to endure user
when will it end
will we ever reach the p´romissed land, or are we doomed to roam this wasteland until we die

So you buy the figures just to display? You do know there are actual quality figures. I do find it funny you are really reaching to justify paying for dlciibos. No amount of smugposting changes the fact that you bought cheap plastic figures that double as dlc unlock tokens. You are no better than the faggots that support EA because you can't stop being a fanboy.

Kill yourself.

It is pretty cheap tripe user, and adding to that you're also ensuring a company that censors every game with nary a clothed tit is censored out the ass. I suppose preaching to a Nintendo fan is pointless in that regard since most of you clearly prefer your games censored and butchered anyway.

I have a few ideas. Incidentally, do any of you know how to fly a plane?

You remove the jew and their influences.

In particular, George Soros, the Rothschilds and all those psychotic globalist-agenda pushing crazies.

They're completely okay with funnelling billions of dollars into dirty governments if it will destabilize a country and allow them to insert their agenda. Ergo, said governments will happily subsidize and bail out these companies even if their latest diversity-pushing blockbuster fails. It's going to go tits up? The brand will be bought out, re-purposed, and the cycle continues.

If jews are wizards, then you are fighting its pets, and you cannot kill a hydra by striking its heads.

One of Ubisoft's recent games had something like 35%-40% government funding. Taxpayers fucking subsidized the latest asscreed game.

Every time you give foreigners money for goods, think of that money as giving real estate to them. You are literally selling away your country for cheap shit.

Sounds like we need to borrow the jew's filthy, grime-covered playbook and turn up some consensus cracking on these groups

Don't forget that Watchdogs 2 was paid by the french citizens thanks to french government footing the bill a third into development. Might explain some of the story in that game.

Of course. That's the problem.
You get an assload of ""white"" migrants, middle class white people shoulder the burden, the rich don't pay taxes, and the lazy rapegangs receive gibs

Get your normalfag memies out of here reddit, it's fools like you that are running the English language!
It's africa.pop() numb

Bungo is so fucked that they've decided to cancel the livestream that was scheduled for today.

Bullshit. How did the first game companies get made then? Dev teams were originally tiny.

Dev teams during that time also didn't have to worry about AAA companies swooping in and squeezing them out or absorbing them. Don't compare late 80s development with current year development.

Because of enterprising minds that understood the potential of a rising industry
Completely different scenario

NO
GO FUCK YOURSELF FURFAG
VIDYA WAR NOW

Well go on then, go jihad EA or something, we'll be waiting.

You are actually inside an MMO where you must slay the jew. Whoever kills all the international jews wins the game and then resets the world. Each time the world resets the same sequences of events happen again but differently.

The rules of the game:

1) All people born before the 1900's are all a.i./bots. Everything before the 1900's was just lore.

2) The Year 1900 is level 0, but the year 2000 is level 1.

3) The only way to kill the jew is to work with the jewish insiders and overthrow them directly due to the game's programming. Other options look viable but is all trickery by the jewish gamemasters.

5) You are born without a goal and you must find the goal yourself.

6) Certain NPCs are there to trick you into becoming a kike.

This is the game you are playing.

KIKEDMMORPG

What if gaming actually became racist sexist and homophobic?
I mean, the tumbler babies are already calling it just that, but what if it were actually real? We make gaming into what they think it is.

Use Godot. Its developed in c++, its as free as "you can see and download the source from GitHub" ( github.com/godotengine/godot )

For 2D its good enough. I'm teaching it to some kids and we have done almost 3 games in 3 weeks (pong clone, super spy clone, and other clone that isnt ready)

For scripting it uses python + Javascript (gdscript), it works perfectly on linux, windows or mac, something that the fags from Unity haven't solved 100%

cons: The documentation is shit compared with Unity. There are almost no examples on their API docs, you have just a pong tutorial and you have to figure the rest. I find the curve harder as in Unity.

Also, it isnt so user-friendly. But you can adapt and export to smartphones without having to pay extra-licenses to Unity.

then it gets an AO rating or an internet release and either falls into obscurity ala hatred or gains a small niche ala Rance.

Aside from voting with your wallet, you have to inform the uninformed all the while recommending older good games to young people, they are playing pay to wins on their tablets and have never played Galaga or Diablo.

somehow convince casuals and normalfags to stop getting willingly ripped off. You gotta remember people who are aware of what is going on make up like

This. Also bully all the normalfags who hype the new AAA games for months on end.

Is this fucking bait? Games still do this now.

Companies are ruled from top-down though, and when sales assholes fill up the C-level executive positions the company goes to shit. This is a universal thing, not just with video games. It just happens that video games have so many details to fuck up that it's really easy to tell when its motivated by the (((sales department.))) The executives meddle in shit and tell developers that their game needs to include microtranssexuals or get their studio shuttered. It's very top-down and the lines of responsibility all point to the same group of hand rubbers.

You forgot
Helps justify locking the res to 480p.

No one cares fag lord

Yes they do. Go back to your containment boards.

We have IDs, dumbass. Quit replying to yourself.

Make me.

So, you bought them to ape at being a buyfag/collectorfag, but did so using the most bottom of the barrel figs. You could have easily bought nendos of your favorite ninty shit, or even a figma. The designs for the amiibos are shite as well the one exception is the metroid with broken capsule.
Inb4

Why do they talk like they're hotshit businessmen? They really type like a bunch of boring executives trying to sound like they're 2mature4fun.
But then again i guess that's what NeoGAF was in first place: Marketers pretending to be mature while shoving politics on fucking anything.

The same reason everyone pretends to be 30+ years old here.

Man i am glad that shithole is finally dead.

None of those companies have to die, they're just profiting off of useful idiots. If making a good game was deemed profitable we'd be rolling in good games right now.
What we really need to do is begin the systematical execution of niggercattle.

This user knows what is up.

Well if you're gonna start naming corporations that are damaging the industry, you can't leave Sony and to a lesser extent MS out. Those two are the dynamic duo that invented and brought us DLC and paid online.

I'm fully ready for the influx of hate, but why is Ubisoft lumped in with people like EA or Activision?

Cause they are a bad company?

Looks like sweeping up all the factory jobs wasn't enough.

Not nearly to the same level of EA or Activision though. Not even close.
They're like chihuahuas to EA's rabies wolves

mostly because their games are bad moreso than jewish, yearly asscreed and other towerclimber simulators, abandoning and fucking up old IPs sorta shit. using uplay and forcing you to open it in background even if you get their game from steam. A lot of their titles are pretty cuckish too

Sure, but bad games shouldn't have them in the same conversation as the absolutely scummy jewery that EA or Activision or Bethesda deal in. And at least Ubisoft seems to be attempting to fix some of their shit

I'd be inclined to agree until i saw what they're doing to season 4 and year 3 of siege, the only modern game by them that i like

Can I use it to make 3d games?

Did the Activision/Blizzard thing only happen recently? I only just found out about it a few weeks, but I've never seen people posting "Actiblizz" until this week.

user, what the fuck? How is Ubisoft not as bad? They're arguably worse than Activision at the least. Have you even SEEN any of the games they have released, much less AssCreed Origin with its lootboxes IN A SINGLEPLAYER GAME?

It's been a thing for nearly a decade now user. It was Activision's new name after they merged with Vivendi.

Yeah, I'm just wondering why it's become a meme recently.

WAIT WHAT? Isn't that the company trying to buy out Ubisoft?

Pay no attention to the (((vivendi))) behind the curtain, goy I mean guy… you only need pay your shekels.

Who's the guy responding to Schreier? Because I have a hard time believing what he's saying.

Why? Japan is full of whales and tasteless normalfags.

Why did the double nigger who took this picture blur out that faggots name?

Because Ubishit is being paid by France's government. Suddenly games like Watchdogs 2 and AssCreed: We WUZ edition comes out. The CEO has lost control a while back.

He's parroting Jason's own words at him I believe.

Only viable option. You'd have to be clinically retarded to think anything else would work.

Stop being a cuck and play less vidya games. Seriously.

Everyone has their own suggestion. But as for how to really kill off EA forever, the answer is quite simple: So long as Madden and FIFA still have a monopoly on handegg and divegrass licences and are still as such the top picks for EU and South American regions for their sports vidya, EA literally can't die. As such, the easiest way to get EA to die, is to kill off their sports vidya lifeblood. If you can get them to lose their licences to both of those, and make other series like PES (no matter how much Konami fucks up otherwise), they will go bankrupt and they and their IPs will be left out in the open again in about 2-5 years tops when done.