Bad Costumes

What garish costumes in vidya gaems hurt you eyes?

Purse owner 5 is 100% pure uncut garish so I guess costumes qualify by default.

Oooooo

Tiger

I never realized what a good thing Tekken 7 did.

Laura: She is beyond bad costumes she is just a bad character.

SF5 has some monstrosities.

idk I think Ed looks alright there

God damn Capcom. With all their money, you would think they would hire good artists who can make competent character designs. And what the hell is up with Alex's default stance? It makes so sense for a grappler and looks like her could easily fall over if tackled.

Some are pretty bad, such as Red, Carbon and Cherry which I used extensively.
WWE game CAWs are a sure fire way to degrade your eyesight as well.

Blanka in SF4 had some hideous costumes.

Take that back. I don't really know a shit about the game, but she reminds me of someone of the same name:^(

Cherry looks cute as fuck.

I dunno about costumes, but her boobs look extremely fuckable

her moves are cool af. juri looks way more shit and obnoxious in that video.

Everything about her is extremely fuckable, particularly the legs an ass.

Every piece of gear in every modern MMO.

Of all the trainwrecks Capcom makes Juri wear in SFV, you pick the most decent looking one of the bunch. Her Christmas alt and her default after being uncensored are the only decent costumes she has in that piece of shit game.

DID SOMEONE SAY GARISH?

What in tarnation

All of tf2 cosmetics and if you wear a gibus then you're a kike.

Almost ALL endgame-tier equipment in RPGs

Lux's original design in LoL

PON PON
WAY WAY PON

wut
is that actually in the game?

Laura's cornrow haircut kills the design for me.

That's Sylvie Paula Paula

….Shit character. Then again, KOF's been having shit character since "I swear I'm not a Stu" Ash Crimson.

Cammy mod~ giving her an ass, modifying the cut of her leotard, increasing her bust size, making her arms a little more muscular and tweaking her face/hair.

Anything from post 2011 tf2.
Just, all of it. Cosmetics ruined that game's charm.

Juri might be the worst Street Fighter character. Even faggots like sean seem bearable in comparison.

Shoo shoo Athena.

It's more of a mix between the horrible idea valve had with giving players the ability to add particle effects and textures and recoloring the items to non core red/blue/neutral colors, and the fact that no one uses coherent sets but just puts up whatever they want. Individual sets and some items are fine and would be even great if the game made you wear them in the correct scenarios, i.e. a snowy map with winter related items applicable to the players, but we know valve won't ever do shit about it.

Really nice touch. 10/10

Convoy -01 (Evangelion edition)

That image looks like man-ass.

That skin…

What exactly is going on here?
This looks like it has potential to be a great setting for a Metal Gear Solid game.

pretty sure its Liberia

This is from a movie called Johnny Mad Dog

and yes its based in Liberia

Faggots detected.

your waifu is trash and she will go the way of mignon beart and Ninon beart. Kukri and mian can stay though, they are top tier

Did Capcom finally listen a fixed that censored shit, or are you talking about mods?
I don't have the game.

Every Voldo, every game.
I main him

My nigger
I just realized he has a spike right above his butthole

this garish motherfucker crabwalks into your arena and pelvic thrusts your waifu's ass with a spiked metal codpiece on, what do you do?

He's the most fun character to play in the game, Soulcalibur's one of the best fighting games out there and I have a feeling the guys behind Tekken shafted the franchise because it was way more popular. Tekken is still way too stiff and the fluidity of movement in Soulcalibur makes for some fun matches, with a great overall difficulty curve that rewards practice but still allows anyone to jump in with any character bar Setsuka

There's literally no reason why it shouldn't be continued, they intentionally shafted SCV's development out of jealousy, a lot of concepts got shafted and it had a lot of unexplained characters that didn't get their arc, at least that's my hunch.

forgot pic

He's also rewarding as fuck, you learn two different movesets and then have to learn how to switch between each with some fluidity, while and also have to learn all his stances. Then you go out and do stuff and it's just fun. Plus those times when you meet an opponent that doesn't know how to counter landfish and it's fucking hilarious.
Unfortunately being a SC fan is suffering, since the game is Tekken's bitch. The only real problems I have with it are how guard impact takes meter and doesn't give you enough advantage to justify it, and how the game disencourages you from using movement by making sidestep a counter-hit state. At least balance it by making sidestep into instaguard a thing again.

Oh I thought it was real life.

Was it any good?

I've been playing Leo since she (because she is a she, fuck you) debuted and i'm so fucking relieved they kept her original costume as an alternate in 7 because her default in 7 is fucking AWFUL, pic related. Fucking loads of tekken 7 costumes are bad

Soul Calibur 6 never ever

At least, hair in Tekken looks good rather than Street Fighter V play-doh hair..

After how shitty 5 was, is that really such a bad thing?Is it…?

I might still have the mod floating around of where I edited that specific mod to give her a fuller ass and a little bit bigger tits as opposed to the man ass. I liked that mod alot because of the other edits.

Just don't go too crazy and make her look inhuman

Those last complaints are why SC2 remains the best entry, personally. The movement in that game was unreal, and the GIs and shit just made everything nuts above "retard casuals mashing and wishing they could use Link"

Why the constant shilling in the last few days? Is it about Xenoblade 2?

You do realize the tig ol bitties on the left is literally inhuman right?

It's about bad design that hurts the eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=NQAKOdZw7F8

I've gotta say, I am loving all the DS9 webms lately.

I'm guessing it's incredibly realistic, considering how some Liberians went to war naked because they thought guns could only kill people with clothes on.

ah yes now I truly see.

JHUN YOU FILTHY DD!!