4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game set on an island?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yoshi's

Stranded 2

DMC 1

No work today. Went on a long walk. My Cyber Monday order came in the mail.

Mario Sunshine.

Donkey Kong Country. the game does take place on Dk Isle.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Yugioh update today is kinda lame, event with bad cards and a new booster pack I don't care about. At least in a week we get one of the god cards but even then its the worst one.

This motherfuckin' shit was one my favorites as a kid. Goddamn beautiful game.

Lost in Blue

You mean Huey. You can stop pretending now.

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

I thought that took place in a haunted mansion, how goes user

How goes fam

mahnigga.png

That was the second game I ever got for my DS. I hated it.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

WEW

Sleeping Dogs?

Morrowind

Why the fuck does Aigis need a condom? She's a fucking android.

Startropics is max comfy but I've never gotten very far into it tbh
How goes user

Never heard of it
What'd you do today user

How goes user

I should have said Lost In Blue 2. Why did you hate it? It's pretty fun in an autistic sort of way.

Hey Guys.
I ended up sleeping in until 5pm today. I bought some chips, met a friend while shopping and we just talked about random shit, since I hadn't seen him in a few months. Besides that, nothing else happened today.

So i was gonna get comfy with yakuza 0 this morning until i learned that the college welcome workshop thing was today so i had to scramble to get there and i was so lucky everything worked out. I talked to a girl as an ice breaker but i struggled to find a hobby that i could admit to in college. Then i went home and played yakuza.

Aigis was just looking at MC's hentai and wanted to recreate it for him

Sup nigs. How's it going tonight?

I met up with my nipponese friend again. We went to an art museum. Was pretty fun. I taught her how to swear and now she won't stop.

Fucker kept complaining every 30 seconds.
FUCK OFF I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME.

It's going pretty shitty I'm gonna go jack off to anime tiddies and pass out see ya tomorrow dudes

rip

She fucking knows she can't get preggers tho.

Is she female Ryuji?

You fucked up. The japs think american swear words are the coolest thing.

Should have asked that friend to hang out

Just say video games

How little english does she know?

Have fun. Cya next time user

Super Mario World.

Off the top of my head, if I had to pick anything else I would probably say Wind Waker as well.

Good. Just watched a bunch of old Japanese yakuza movies

Hi OP.
Probably Ark survival no bully pls.

I did in the end, but still, its the least interesting thing i could say and i tried to avoid it.

fugg i was supposed to reply to you

Bout to stick my weewee in a girls bum, lads

he was working. It's a good thing he can multitask and that nobody noticed us honestly.

Good for you.

Wow, don't know how that messed up.

It's a pretty fun game. It's a spiritual successor to Survival Kids made by some of the same crew IIRC. My days been the same as every other; wake up, work, eat, shitpost, sleep. Should be cleaning up the house but I can't be bothered.

You should spend the first few days just getting food. Don't be afraid to explore at 20% hunger/thirst. The pussy can live just fine. Scavenge fucking everything. Cook fish, try to get hunting ASAP. As for water, you just need to get lucky and find a bottle. Otherwise, keep hitting the usual watering holes.

Yoshis Island for the SNES, its probably the only platformer i truly love

How goes user

Which is the best one?

How goes user

Pretending like you have some super unique faggy hobby is even worse

Who and how and why and when

I meant at a later date fam

Collecting knives is not a fag hobby.

that is super homosexual

Stop this

How goes user

Did you say that one? Cause it woulda put you on a list

That's because american swear words are the coolest thing. I told her to be careful when using it and only use it with me. I hope she will heed that advice.

Does Ryuji swear that much? I haven't finished P5 however I think he only swore occasionally.

Actually her engrish is bretty gud. She can make sentences but her pronunciation is fucked sometimes.

He did say he wasn't going to be busy in a few weeks with Christmas coming, so we'll probably hang out then.

Of course not. Everything i like cannot be said in college.

Just because this society is garbage doesn't mean that I'm somehow better for not working. It's a mutually exclusive situation, you worthless neet.

I dont think "fuck" was ever used outside of the yakuza scene during the gun store guy's slink.

When you first meet him before he tells you his name, he's called "Vulgar Boy".

仁義なき戦い and 非牡丹博徒

I've been working on completing the Advanced course on Super Monkey Ball. I finally figured out Floor 28 earlier, but now I have to worry about Floor 30.

Get a recording of her saying cute things for us

Nice! Find something fun to do

RIP

I didn't say quit but a boring routine like that is true death

Surprisingly enough i was able to be not nervous over there.

there is a place in japan, its a fast food joint and its called First Kitchen or ファストキチン but they like to shorten their words the offical name was ファッキン (sounds like fucking). also people use it all the time there but they just dont know how to use it right.

Titles in english? What they about?

How is super monkey balls anyway, never played

Thats good, at least you stand a little bit of a chance with 3dpd then

Jingi naki tatakai known as The Yakuza Papers
Hibotan bakuto known as Red Peony Gambler
for those moon-illerterate

It was also weird since this was the first time ive been outside on my own in a decade.

I've got the yakuza papers downloaded already actually

Thats kinda sad fam. How'd you get there anyway?

When she says "fuck off" it's really funny and cute. I'll see if I can record something next time.

Oh I forgot about that. I think I created a female Ryuji then.

Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 are the only ones worth playing. 1 and 2 are on GameCube, but there's also Super Monkey Ball Deluxe on PS2 and Xbox, which combines everything from both games, and adds a few new stages in between. The GameCube version also had Dole Bananas as product placement, which is removed in Deluxe. Some stages were also changed in the Deluxe version.

Thanks.

Marry her.

tbh

I was dropped off by my dad. I only live like 6 minutes away by car so worst case senario i can walk.

Get a pic of her feet too

Whats the gameplay like though? Is that game with the cute girl in them?

Adventure's Island 2

if you like 時代劇 (jidaigeki - period drama) you should watch this Samurai Musashi Miyamoto with Toshiro Mifune

no diddling kids today, okay?

Just watch this, and you'll get the jist of SMB gameplay.

someone take out my trash for me tbh

I'm not a footfag, but I can't deny that nipponese girl feet is grade A feet. Still hate feet though.

Sometimes I think I should make her my waifu but she goes back to nipponland in march.

>living that close to a (((college)))
You are dead when the happening comes

How goes user

I haven't seen many tbh
Might check it out though

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

yeah you should watch it they are great movies

bonus picture

I didnt choose where i live. I have weapons, dont worry.
Feet is definitely up there with vore and inflation. Fucking weird fetishes.

It's a video game that lets you ride dinos.

thanks

I remember when make up wasn't required for beauty.

Do it.

This shit would give me such a headache tbh

Nip feet are usually pretty bad on average, but when they are good they are really good

Its hard to watch stuff like that because I like to multitask constantly and its hard to watch sub shit while gaming

Depends on the kind of inflation

should I even bother sleeping at this point or should I just stay awake and embrace feeling like shit all day tomorrow until bed time?

Both monetary and bodily inflation are degenerate.

Stay up and get it done then have a comfy 12 hour sleep.

I have one more day of work to go, and then tomorrow my sister and I make our trip to the city. Only today I learned she invited one of her friends and my mom, so hopefully the trip doesn't go to shit.

i love legs and asses, well really anything, but if i had a girl, if it was a part of her body and it was clean id lick the shit out of it, wherever it was

so dont be a bitch and just watch it or you can join our rabb.it and we can all watch together

I know. I've only ever played the first one though
I meant hows your day going user

You can go to bed now and still get 4~ hours of sleep. Thats more than enough. I only slept 4 hours a night every day for half of this year.

If its not too grotesque the inflation is fine

Gonna bang your sis's friend?

Not a good start to my day.

Going to have to say Super Mario Sunshine.

Most likely she will not agree to it and that would make things awkward. I will let things take their course for now.

Really? I think most nip girls had good feet.

Shit fam I have a paper due on december 7 on a social psychology experiment I have to conduct and write about. I haven't even thought about what experiment I'm going to do.

Hit on the friend. Your sister is trying to hook you up monica

Whats rabbit

What happened user

Nah tend to have flat feet and bad toes

Licking body parts eating pussy too makes me wanna gag

The only acceptable inflation is cum inflation, and only if its a tiny amount.

they're underage.

I did that for a few semesters and felt like killing myself after losing so much sleep. It's why ended up sleeping through this class most of the year because fuck destroying my health for engineering/college.

its a streaming site. you make a room and it gives you a browser and you can chat and watch whatever. i use it all the time to watch movies with my friends

you thought wrong mate, most of them are disgusting, the only thing worse than their feet are their teeth

might as well be a faggot tbh

don't pull a spider, keep it in your pants

And?

Well its only one day user

Why do you want to know that?

Did you suck on any toes at the soapland?

SHIIIIEEEEEET mang. My whole life is a fucking lie then.

also, I can't. I gotta finish this shit and it takes me a couple hours to get to campus since I live a town away.

I just dont see whats appealing about putting your tounge where a girl pees. I can understand sucking her nipples, but licking her pussy is disgusting.

Impreg is different.

It means I'm not gonna fuck them, you spider apologist.

Was investigating the recent PS3 exploit and my system is apparently still too recent of a slim to work with it. Thinking I might trade mine in for a compatible model, but I can't find the old composite cords the system came with (not sure the store in question is willing to take an HDMI cord in place of it).

you could probably make something up a day before and get through it on top.

So cytube?

Gives us a topic of conversation

Nah next time though

F

Nope, its just a subcategory of inflation fam

sucking and licking the shit out of a girls pussy and making her arc and spasm in orgasm with such little effort, then fucking the shit out of her. man you dont know how to treat a woman. you think most women like sucking dick? how does the saying go, one hand washes the other?

You better get her in the end.

what's the difference between spiderfag and a pedo?
nothing

You have 2 extra lives at the start to clear a set of levels where you traverse 3d boards to try to make it to a goal in time. The general flow of the game is a couple easy levels, a hard level, repeat so you can have a quick breather. What makes this game hard is that usually higher difficulty courses have more levels than previous courses so you're constantly being challenged to master increasing amounts of hard levels to the point where you can play through them without losing any lives at all. The first game is more about the physics, the second game is more gimmicky and Deluxe has levels from a canned 3rd game. There's a girl in the game but she's a monkey so you probably won't care unless you're a furfag or something.

Depends on how old they are really

Do they even need the cords anyway?
And how old does it have to be to work

no idea what that is

Get your fetishes right. Food stuff is force feeding. Impreg is its own category.

Maybe i might try it but i wont like it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its a streaming site. you make a room and it gives you a browser and you can chat and watch whatever. i use it all the time to watch movies with my friends

Ahhhhh doesn't sound like my kinda thing, thanks though user

Yeah, considering doing that actually. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. Just gotta figure out what I want to do.

Rits, are you a footfag?

Ahh. Well my teeth aren't that different tbh. I haven't got my wisdom teeth out because I am a pussy when it comes to the dentist. And also poorfag.

We'll see what happens.

I'm awake what's up?

to each his own but my friends called me スケベ外人 for a reason

hahaha get your own words

Yeah, thought as much.

How goes user

Wrong wrong wrong.
Food stuff doesn't have to be forced and can be gradual and they both fall under the same umbrella that is inflation.

yee das rite

As of now, required system firmware is 4.82 (current firmware) as opposed to hard 3.55, but the system has to have had 3.56 or lower factory firmware. This means my 30XXA model is out of the question.

Actually, I think I just found the cords in the junk drawer in the kitchen. Not sure how they got out of the PS3 box. Will have to test that they do indeed fit in the back of the system though, as they look just like PS2 composite cables (but my PS2 already has its cables in it too, so).

I'm horny

Does Kingdom Hearts count? It starts on an island.

Its still degenerate except for impreg. That is pure

No.
How goes user

So do you just have to keep buying used ones until you find one that was never updated or something?

let me try to help you with that.

they knocked me out at my request when i got my wisdom teeth pulled, all four at once because i was going to live and work in japan so i dont know what kind of third world shit they do there (and believe me they do do it) and they didnt give me enough anesthetic so i woke up near the end to the doctor breaking off my final tooth. i think that was the only time i cried from pain in my life.

THAT'S NOT THE FEMC SO HE WON'T GET HORNY

Giving girls food is the most primal of things

All words are my words

Do anything fun today user?

If
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wasn't a good descriptor I'm not doing the best right now

Food should not be sexual

After last thread, I'm not going as hard with the lewds this thread.

Crash Twinsanity, then. I can't tell if my autism or temper is getting out of control. I threw a mirror on the ground today and broke the thing just because I got a problem wrong on a math test review, which I could do over and over again until it was right.

I have very specific taste. The girl in question must be French or else she won't do it for me. I have a fetish for the French.

Well then whats up

You just don't get it fam. Its not about the food its about the girl

Post the FEMC in the next thread then.

I dont like fat women.

I'm looking into what models had what factory firmware when. Might be of help. Other than that, I'd just have to run Minvercheck off a USB on possible models (which would be the most accurate way), but that assumes anyone selling something is going let a potential buyer possibly tamper with it before purchase.

Nothing other than play Super Monkey Ball, but I might be going somewhere on Thursday.

not that you have to care, there's no mod on during this hour, otherwise you'd already be nuked for rule 8

Giving girls food doesn't make them fat.

Then what is the point of the food then?

French women are nice, but I don't think I had any lewds of any canonically french characters. Maybe Shermie, but that's it.

あれ?こんあ言葉はお前の言葉じゃっけ?知らんがのわしや。

yeah im good, doesnt make me a pussy

and youre probably the same kind of guy that bitches about not being married and making white babies if youre over 18

To fill hunger not to get fat.

We ain't talkin bout fat women. We talkin bout THICC

Nothing wrong with getting angry every once in a while, just means you have testosterone.

Wew yeah that might not work out

Where you headed user

Lots of shit
Car is fucked and won't have it for a few days, and that's if it isn't a write off
I'm fucking tired because Roomates are talking when I want to go to sleep
AND FUCKING NOW I'M HUNGRY AS FUCK AND THE ONLY FOOD I HAVE IS MINCE THAT I HAVEN'T COOKED AND MY FUCKING ROOMATES FUCKING USING THE KITCHEN AND I FUCKING HAVE A HEADACHE AND CAN'T GET WATER BECAUSE THEY'RE IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN AND I CAN'T GO TO THE SUPERMARKET TO GET FOOD AND DRINK BECAUSE NO CAR, AND I CAN'T EVEN VERBALLY VENT ABOUT IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY CAR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is pic you?

I don't know.

これはペンです

I went through 3 weeks of bleeding out my ass at deaths door. If i can do it so can you.

Depends if its just thighs

Wew first thing you should do when you get your car is buy emergency snacks and drinks in your room. Maybe a mini fridge

Is it the last trip you will ever take?

Im not black

See, this is why I have to headcanon the girls I fap to as french, like this spider chick. My ideal woman would be a french spider woman. I think I got that fetish from James and The Giant Peach when I was a wee lad.

It felt really shitty breaking something I own over something as innane as a math problem, though.

>わしって自分の事を呼んだ
>こいつが女の子だ、絶対 -相手の意見
阿呆とちゃうわ、お前

パソコンを使っってるから、ぺんはいるはずあらへんや。

must of been on vacation

Why french specifically?

you into niggers?

too poor for that and besides my emergency food is IN my car

All my parts came in finally last night, PC is finished so I can actually use it again. Feels like re-attaching a limb, and with the new build I moved it from the top of my desk to the ground so I have a lot more space for book reading and nip studying.
Feels good.
Now I just need to figure out wutgaem to play.

Probably Kenshi, unless you classify it as a continent then I guess Tropico.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeet

Just take a deep breathe next time you get angry like that. Or punch a pillow or something

Why didn't you take the things out of your car before it got taken off?

because I would of had to cart it all in a bus trip

Man the walk at the college was hell on my calves for some reason. Must have been the running from the day before.

YAY RED IS BACK HAVE A TANA

F

Reminds me of how the uni I went to for a year was built on one steep hill. All the classes were on the bottom of the hill, and my dorm and meal hall were at the top of the hill.

Don't let blacks monopolize on big asses. When white girls have big butts, we must drive them towards becoming hot milfs, not a baboon grinding on some pavement ape.

I always had an accent fetish, but its a special feeling for the french. Some process in my brain and dick just gets me going when I hear or see anything remotely french associated with sex. It might be because I see them as more exotic I don't know.

>there are more french speakers in the Democratic Republic of the Congo than in all of France
The French were dogshit at making colonies

How else would of I gotten from the car repairers to home

So were the Spanish.
Maybe being universally evil for a few centuries is a good thing when it comes to making colonies, a-la the British?

Everything here is flat. EVERYTHING. my body was just recovering from the running.

mistral from MGRR was really hot

Sometimes I try to do push ups instead, but often the impluse to hit something is too quick for me to rationally assess that I'm angry for a dumb reason and should exert my energy into exercise rather

Does that include the women?

Honestly Brits were the only peoples to have good colonies
And they're the only people whos colonies had at least 1 colony

Friends family etc

How old are you? That goes away as you get older

you think its sexy because youve been brainwashed by tv and movies

No, the women have pretty big breasts on average.

Its true

who live in a different part of the city as my
closest family member is about 200 miles away

horrible face and hair

Minvercheck runs as a fake system update, but doesn't do anything but scan for what the earliest firmware it had was, and give the results in a pop up window. It's accurate, but again, not something most places are going to be willing to fiddle with, even if it's a tool that's apparently been around a good while. Thinking either a 160 GB CECH-25xxA or 320 GB CECH-25xxB from 2010 is the best bet if I don’t go for a fat.

The face is fine but i will give you the hair.

So, the French are the ones manipulating the US government and its media, rather than the Jews? And the goal of all of this is to make people want to fuck the French? Because it's worked on me my dick wiggles just seeing their flag

She was fine for me, don't know your problem.

It's flat here too.

As your what?

Jesus it has to be that old?

What are you drinking and playing tonight?

dominion 5

tea probably

Nope. My mom told me yesterday but I forgot where.

pepsi
more Blaybloo. I think I'm just gonna stick to Ragna as my main for now. He's the only character that I can play decently with, even if I've only won about 15 of the 50 games I've played online.

Drinking dr pepper. Going to play legend of legaia after the thread

For a piece of hardware that hasn't been updated yeah

Your memory is even worse than mine

I meant to say they live in a different part of the city as me

I'm a young lad not even in his twenties yet. Just a lowly 19 year old semi-NEET.

The Brits were good at making colonies because they actually moved their own white people there. French, Spanish, Portuguese colonies all relied too much on blacks and natives, so they're colonies were all stupid and not loyal. and now since they speak a mongrelized version of french, they're allowed to come back to France and "assimilate". Good job, France.

What?

oh it's you again

Im heading to bed. Night.

See you next time.

You'll be fine then

Cya next time fam

For the time being, yes. The big plus for this exploit is simply that the system doesn't have to have remained at 3.55 OFW to work.

Cords fit, so back into the PS3 box those go. Need to figure out a few more things before I put the PS3 away. Planning to take it with me to the store when I go searching.

I am disappointed in all of you. Not that I can drink right now. God help me.

At least you're drinking the only good soda.

Hey Tor. How's high school? :^)

monster hunter world when?

Where I live it's flat too.

Still, I feel old.

Ohhhh thats not as bad then

Dr pepper is the best common soda. Cream soda is overall better though

Probably never. What platform you getting it on, user? If it's PC I can play with you, unless I go into the military first and get deployed.

Yeah, probably.

And back onto the shit list.

There's been many 19 year olds in these shitty threads.

College, and it's just like high school. Thinking of dropping it and going to trade school to learn how to be an electrician or a welder rather.

I've been thinking of moving states, somewhere where there's more mountains.

pee cee

and one was here yesterday
coincidence?

Since I'm working tomorrow, I'll probably get takeout Wendy's for lunch. Any suggestions as to what I should get? preferably something cheap.

Say that to my face and see what happens

What were we talking about

I don't care, since it would take a while to get used to the change of elevation.

Nuggets and a burger?

Real funny, Ritsu.

Thought that counts.

Alright, offer stands when it drops. You probably know how to find me.

Spicy chicken sandwich is my go to there. If you always get that then get their nuggies and fries. Their sweet and sour sauce is pretty good.

Always

not really but I'm EZ to find

you're better off addressing him with his alias the_diddler

Shitsu does have shit taste, but cream soda isn't a factor in it. Teddy's Cream Soda is fucking good.

Speaking of drinks, dad introduced me to a brand of root beer called "Clover Valley". That shit is great.

I missed the last two days because I was up doing homework instead of shitposting

My family actually comes from a mountainous state. I could move there from here no problem, it'd be an excellent change in scenery.

Good luck. You're going to need it. Most education crap is just plain shit.

Dox yourself and I'll come over, faggot.

Cream soda is fucking disgusting and I'll never understand the appeal of it.

Microbrew sodas are always pretty decent

You live in australia

I haven't seen Clover Valley outside of Dollar General. Funny that a ghetto dollar store (it's literally in a shitty part of town here) gets that tasty a drink.

Went to an aquarium on vacation and saw your waifu. Pic related.

It's a vanilla drink, but different tasting than Dr Pepper. I wouldn't say I'd want it constantly, but it's good now and then.

Oh shit. I've been doxed. Now, why don't you share your full name, address, email, parents names, cell phone number, home phone number, childhood friends, pet names, account names, passwords and anything else that comes to mind.

Nah mate. It tastes horrible.

Mean!
Aquariums are max comf though, love that smell

The bants.

no he doesn't I do

Do you even play league? What's even good about it over the other mess of mobas? Seems like people just get trapped in the time investment and feel like they can't leave.

I'm beginning to realize that. It's interesting how a lot of the degrees they have available is all just information you can learn in several hours of your free time. But no goyim, we want your money, take a loan out for 2 years of learning how to sew and get a sewing degree.

I forgot about that. What the fuck, that's bigger than the default 20 GB PS3 could even handle without HDD replacement.

Seriously, dolphinfish look fucking weird. And yeah, the aquarium there's great, and they even put out neat videos of stuff they find in the offshore canyon on submersibles. Shame it's in libtard central, and is so horrendously expensive (went with some family members; we had $300 worth of borrowed passes between us).

No you don't, I do

Remember apprenticeships are things too

I did during Season 2 thanks to some friends pulling me in. After that I dropped it. It's shit and I would not recommend it especially in it's current state from what I've seen. And

IT degrees are the biggest scams. All the lessons I took over half a year I easily learned in about a fortnight. I wouldn't say it's as much of a scam as anything more hands on (such as healthcare or anything that might actually require expensive equipment or victims.) but with shit you can easily learn over reading a few books and a computer, it's not worth it.

Fug. Forgot to spoil. RIP me.

Cream Soda and Creaming Soda are two different drinks

When I worked for that tourist shit this year my boss had connections and could get us tickets to shit like aquariums and other stuff around here. I should have used that more

The fuck is creaming soda

Mods very rarely show up to these threads. You'll probably be fine.

I got banned the other day, I wouldn't count on that

They only bother to ban people if some whiner decides to sit in here reporting people

and I got banned yesterday. Hence why I said "probably."

I'm going to ban you right now tbh

Have an MBARI video.

No one mentioned creaming soda, famalamadingdongbannu.

Usually I get banned afterwards when they scroll past the thread. We'll see. Although, not browsing Holla Forums right now does sound appealing.

Edgy

Not if I ban you first.

I'm going to bed everyone. Have a dump of a french spider lady. She's french because my dick says so

ur already banned kiddo

She's not French. Go read the manga (or watch the shitty anime).

Cya next time fam

my dick says so

I thought you said you were going to bed.

I want Tamamo to wrap me up in her tail but canon says it's not long enough. Same applies to your dick and her being french.

Welp, I think I'm gonna go to bed. Se you guys next thread or not, if I decide to sleep in to prepare myself for thursday. Remember to stay comfy when sleeping.

I love deep sea threads and I miss them

Cya next time fam
Time to play video games

Its an Australian thing

Aren't you Australian

Yes. But I don't live there anymore.

What part of Aus were ya from