WEBM Thread: YTP Edition

Post webms. Attempt to keep it vidya related. Fail, and laugh at the autists who bitch you out for it.

Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PJXQ6
webm.land/media/WFpD.webm
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Lastman
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhr-0UpdK4
youtube.com/watch?v=tcCqYgpceyg
thephilosophersmeme.com/2015/11/28/a-short-note-on-gondola/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That first webm is pure kino.

Anyone remember which mcrolld video was based on some symphony and was around 11 minutes long? It's been posted here before.

It's up there amongst the best of YTP.

Have a few more YTPs webms Holla Forums.

>Unironically or even ironically use the term (((kino)))
Back to >>>Holla Forums with you & NEVER EVER come back here.

wtf i love negroes now!

niggers aren't good for a lot but they're at least they can fuck with feminists and make the left eat its own

THAS RIIIITE

Why are they spraying the kikes? Are they giving them their annual shower?

test

why are they bullying the Israelis?

Now 50% more video game related!

Protest against military conscription in Jerusalem apparently.

is everspace fun?

If you like dogfighting and roguelikes, yes. If you don't then no.

Saw this posted in another thread that is now missing (?) but looked terrible so decided to clean it up a bit

Holy fuck user I haven't seen that in years.

Unf

why do they do this?!

i wish you could have some fucking fighter support in that game, getting swarming was a paint

Some things are too big for quality webms

It's boats in space, you aren't going to get no fighter support.

Seen it a hundred times, it's been posted here even more and it's still brilliant

If you say so, I have the webm right here.

I'm a big fat shit when it comes to properly compressing video.
This 16mb file limit lets me make severely large and unoptimised webms to shit up everyone's computers.

vp9 and two-pass encoding are your friends

I prefer the embed tbh. There's still a lot of areas in the webm that have a lot of blur and oversized pixels.

So for shits I compared it to the quality webm version I already had for personal use (of damn near 50mb) and the one I have is much cleaner.

Into the library it goes.

I just like this one.

Jesus, dude. Just stay still and side strafe those shots while shooting normally at them, it's pretty easy.

You play as a fighter in their next game

I have mixed feelings about this, but i hope you have a boat slut to protect and rescue your qt AI waifu.

Previous webm thread archive.is/PJXQ6

here you go, clanner.

Why the hell would I do that? That's not fun at all

Can someone explain the appeal of gondolas to me? I don't get why people like them.

force a meme enough and it'll become unquestionable culture

Have you ever felt a strange sense of comfort in an unfamiliar space?

I wonder what's for dinner.

There's no appeal, only extremely easily created content that has nothing particularly bad about it, meaning no one to call the forced memers on their shit.

fucking newfags

Awesome. Made me laugh. Still gotta lynch that coon for raising a hand to a white woman though.

Don't worry user she was a Jew and as we all know Jews ain't white

obligatory

Ye'. It's a meme, but it's not a meme for anything else than an attempt to be creative. No matter how shitty the results are, or how dumb it turns out, there's no message behind it other than "it just exists".
I mean for fuck's sake the thing doesn't even talk.
That's why it can't be explained; they're not appealing because anyone untalented can make them, they're not forced because nobody expects anyone to understand or even acknowledge them. They're just sort of there. Why they're there and why people make them isn't clear, but the idea behind them is always at least somewhat conveyed properly– no matter how shitty they look.
That idea is to exist as an observer, with no way to really interact or change the environment.
Or it's just an inherited shitty meme from Finland's imageboard, ylilauta.

This plus Orthodox kikes and more secular kikes have plenty of issues with each other, apparently.

They're relaxing. Makes you want to observe what gondola is observing and let your troubles wash away.

It's something very deep. Not aggressive. Not ego jerking. It's beautiful.

obligatory

just made this recording today, god I miss mid tier wacky fighting games like bloody roar. (;)_(;)

mid tier?

oops, meant to upload this 60fps version. (still learning how to webm) its actually fairly fast paced.

If you're a fan of space sims (Tie fighter, Freespace, X3), no. I was hyped, but it plays nothing like those. It's all pew pew and every system feels like a random loot arena vs an actual solar system.

Why can't they just make a campaign.

No idea. I like the combat in the game, but I hate roguelikes so it prevents me from sinking any time into it. If they added a campaign and more ships it would be a solid game. I just want an updated Freelancer

Why are their hands blurred?

Normalfags will never understand it, just like baneposting.

tbf it's a shitty forced meme just like the sadfrog or wojak derivatives

kill yourself.

The niggersism got me hard

wonder if they would do something like that in cartoons today, I doubt they would do it again.

Pleb

another thing I hate is characters I like being stuck in limbo. I hope some of the bloody roar fighters can one one day show up in another game. like the Virtua Fighter cast did in DoA5… but, I think Konami owns all of BR now so never ever :^(

I remember this game being a bit more bloody on the PS1 even though the CD was fucked and the game was all grey, is this one of the newer games?

Thank god, they won't ruin it.

Nothing about it is even remotely forced. You're just a retarded contrarian. Go start a youtube channel about atheism or something.

Was I supposed to shove the keyboard up my ass to steer?

why?so you can ruin that as well?

all modern fighting games are shit, execpt for KI, what the fuck happen?

why did THIS webm thread stop all of the sudden?

what stops you from posting more?

I don't have much OC

It's technically number three in the series, but this is the second revision of it, ( there's three versions of Bloody Roar 3, primal fury on the GameCube is the second one and then "extreme" on the original Xbox is the final version) followed by Bloody Roar 4 (ps2) which was the last game in the series. BR4 from what I remember is considered to be the most violent game in the series as it has lots of blood and some fairly violent cut scenes. although I'm not sure if that was changed in the American or international releases.I only have vague memories of the first two games and I think they were the arcade versions. don't think I ever played the home ports. fun fact the original version of BR3 on the PlayStation 2 was. censored outside of Japan as it had a model viewer and 3-D pose feature that you could use to make hentai with.

everything that weird after the six generation of video game consoles died off. that's un-American publishers and developers took over thanks to Microsoft's juggernaut the 360, Sony's poor handling of the PlayStation 3. because the Japanese hard-core game market shrunk game companies went cheap and things like attention to detail and innovation fell by the wayside. it's a very sad state of affairs.

rumor has it that the bloody roar team were huge castlevania fans and always wanted to make a fighting game with themes and characters from that series. (hence the vampiric and lycanthropy themes and the guy who kinda looks like Alucard)

Oh fuck that was Chris Chan
Oh god does he go there
Oh god did they cut off some of what he said
What does the s stand for?
Sonichu?

I'd like to pint out that these two webms show just how important a personal rhythm can be in games. In pt7 I was kicking ass (relatively speaking) and had to pause for a couple of minutes to do other things. When I came back in pt8 I lost all rhythm and thus the game.

But user
we aren't even sure if that's a woman

(checked)
Lots of cancer on Holla Forums these days, we'll need a cuckchanner and redditor purge soon at this rate

And yet again it is proven that Oberon is fucking useless.

from around the same era.

i had quickthinking equipped
notice how the game just bypassed it and killed me off anyways. Oberon is a pretty decent frame but playing a support role in this game is pretty much non existent unless you are doing something specific. People would rather see numbers fly before they consider their own well being but to majority of the people that play this game don't play missions hard enough to ever get to that point.

I like the idea of a lovecraftian space game

I remember finding and crushing this fucker to fit the 12 mb limit.

What the fuck are you doing posting that shit here?

Whats the second in the second webm?

is it okay to embed external Webm hosting sites to get around the file size barrier? just a couple more megabytes really makes a difference I think the quality/clarity of fast motion scenes.

webm.land/media/WFpD.webm

*edit*

okay that's weird, so we can't embed external webm files? that's lame. (but we have support for JewTube and X-hamster @_@)

So Holla Forums just eats MP4s now?

one of my faves

Kinds of reminds me of this one.

get on my level

Kizuna-Ai has finally become fucking annoying
Jesus christ I don't even wanna look at her anymore, what cancer

this is one of the most satisfying webms I've ever watched next to that marble webm.

pottery.
webm unrelated

Second one's audio didn't sync up nearly as nicely as the first.

kys cancer apologist

What's the source on this? Looks pretty interesting

HYPER MASCULINE GEEK CULTURE MESSAGE BOARDS
PRIVATE CHANNELS LIKE DISCORD

XD le cambo braker XDDDD.
KI is one of the fucking worst fighters this gen holy shit you faggot, fucking kusoge ass design, lost neutral and getting hit, sorry microdick just make every character just do touch of death shit for free, but that's fine the game just lets people out this by doing combo breakers with le wacky announcer voice but watch out even then since they can combo breaker breaker where you just fucking die now I guess.
The only reason people play that pile of shit besides the fact it's free and it just like the shit people played for 25 cents in an arcade somewhere is that's it's literally the only fighter on Xbox that's not a re release of 6th gen console fighters.
Or are you just autistic and like the little spark effects?

I'm looking for a dank webm and it's source.
It show Umaru burning in a toaster oven; playing along with the tune of Arthur Brown's Fire.

Any help is much appreciated!

Original got taken down by ass blasted weebs who wanted the figure.

I have the exact same toaster oven.

bullshit, but i believe it

french cartoon called "last man"

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Lastman

Any weeb with any taste would find this video extremely enjoyable to watch.

You are a gentleman and a scholar

seeing this again fucked up my soul

You cannot beat them.

How can everything be infront of them and they still get it totally wrong.

This show is so fucking good and so under watched, that I don't mind spoon-feeding the source.

Song sauce?

I'm stealing this filename now.

how can you enjoy this shit? are you fucking 12?

how the fuck can she mistaken SS bolts as a swastika?

Seconding.

this is my new favorite song.

sounds a lot like the intro to "Superstition" (by Stevie Wonder) but faster, and maybe pitch shifted?

Alright, thanks. Makes sense why soundhound wouldn't pick it up now.

like to live dangerously, user? I always shit my pants when its encoding and coming up to the file size.

It's a mashup of Superstitious by Stevie Wonder and the opening guitar line from Rape Me by Nirvana. I had a look but didn't find it.

I believe its the bassline from Heart Shaped Box, not Rape Me.

This (music video/dance thing) reminds me of a game but I can't remember the one it sounds like.

this version of Superstitious has isolated installments so it could be useful to recreate the track.

kinda reminds me of the dead island trailer

this is true

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhr-0UpdK4

Gotta replay that game at some point, the first chapter is quite boring though

:^)

thank you! it was going to drive me crazy.

cute

youtube.com/watch?v=tcCqYgpceyg
A mashup of Jenny from the Block, Heart Shaped Box, and Superstition, with smaller snippets of Rape Me and Nirvana's cover of The Man Who Sold The World.

Not accurate sauce.

See I found the show but didn't realize that it was what it was. Is it all that dark because the trailer seemed to make it out to be an almost comedy thing?

perfect song for those trips.

wish I could mute the "jenny from the Block" vocals. otherwise its a great track.

I know it's a LL trailer but i really hope Exodus is not going to be shit

wat game

dogfights are better with oxygen and gravity. (and aesthetic music)

Source for that Luigi one?

For the song? It's this.

original clip ran for too long,this is where it should've ended also the music is pretty gay

Beat Doctor?

Recalled it incorrectly, meant Rhythm Doctor.

Anyone have that "Eurobeat intensifies" webm with the female jap vocalist? Also song name to that one would be appreciated.

The song is Nagisa - Free Bird

Where the fuck was that second webm's song from, I swear I've heard it from somewhere

Thanks

this what?!

much style? Cringe? Weeb?

Its probably a kike angry at whatever culture it isn't in control of.

japen is the savior of the west

In that case, someone has used that song elsewhere.
It's not just a chiptune with some visuals and audio slapped on top to construct a YTPMV, that is the original.

source on the qt girl with the scythe in 00:43?

Japan can eat a dick, and you are a traitor nigger for liking them more than your own nation. Everything good in this world is either made by europe or the usa.

I hope you all stick around this thread because I'm making webm's of this entire movie.
It still might take a few hours though.
I'm doing it in 480p 7-8 mins each it might be around 18 webms

t. mongrel

patrick pls

Didn't he Blow himself up in a war at the end of Last light

I think they used the Dark one saves everyone ending

I don't remember it being a pixel art game, but here is a better quality webm attempt.

you have to be asian, only third world motherfuckers use mongrel as an insult. You are either some asian loser, sand nigger or russian. Only in fucked up countries (those countries that have street dogs walking around freely) people use dog as an insult.

but its occulus rift.

You have to give mark zuckerberg your sheckles.

Hey mongrel.

part of me wants to believe that. (good thing that part of me died years ago ;^) ).

the west is lost unless you save it the next 5 years it's so full of shitskins and niggers it's not even funny anymore
t.german

infuckinplying!

Requestan' a webm of this.

ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "cover.jpg" -i "song.flac" -r 5 -b:a 80k -shortest "output.webm"

Where are the horses?
Where is the pussy?

well, they do have "horse attributes". like ears, tales, some behavior, psychical stamina. they also breed them for specific tasks (racing and labor… etc. some are caught wild and have to be "broken in"). so instead of being 50/50 like a centaur, this is more like 15 - 25 percent. (I guess)

==this!= (webm related)

TFW, I just purchased "gal gun VR" but have been too apprehensive. to boot it up. (webm also related).

just use some youtube downloader, I was able to get it already under the file limit 3 seconds.

ftfy
the nips are lazy and hate shekels.
nice redtext, nerd!

This confuses the shit out of me, is this just like, an actual horse with the upper body of a woman?

Because that's what I'm seeing described to me with that text, an actual horse

This was so close to being a great movie

That's my biggest issue with it. The video is neat and well done but the music for it/with it sucks dick.

Minecraft was a Mistake

What sort of fucking cuck covers his goddamn eyes like that?

the comic treats centaurs as animals.

reeeeee i recognize that tune but i cant name it smh

Dragostea Din Tei

No body asked yet here it is.The Shadow (1994) I'm made these purely out of nostalgia since I loved this moive as a kid.

If you can't understand gondola you don't have a soul

It has no appeal. You could call it the only meme in existence right now that its loyal to its purpose

Here you go . thephilosophersmeme.com/2015/11/28/a-short-note-on-gondola/

I see all that garbage modern anime has melted your brain.

"G-glorious nippon is the saviour of the west" he said as he posted a shitty otaku pandering VR "game".

You can tell he's sexual predator level cuck since he looks around making sure no one is watching and then LIVE on camera actually goes through with "watching" it despite being a virtue signaler manchild.

He treats it as a forbidden pleasure, and is probably struggling with his sexuality a bit TOO much. Give it a while and you'll either see him killing himself or legit sexually harassing a woman and getting told on a year later.

from an inferior country? Your logic makes no sense.

It's nothing at all for everyone. now fuck off.

Go to see gilgamesh

*sleep
Fuck I need to take my own advice

OC no bully pls

Original filename was "this much fun"

test