World of Warcraft Classic

There's a new 1x vanilla server coming out on friday, seeing if anyone's interested in rolling there.
It's using the light's hope core and starting on patch 1.2. So there will be no battlegrouinds at start for a few months. And then they do come out there's an honor boost for honor kills outside of bgs, to boost world pvp activity. They have a beta server up for 1 more day if you want to try it out.

Here's the website and discord.
everystwow.com/
discord.gg/jKnArZD

Trailer is interesting, whats the community and population look like? I've had an itch for classic since the announcement but I can't deal with these huge fuckoff private servers that have been around for years with geared faggots killing everyone everywhere and no raids available

Woah.

It's a social game dude.

looks interesting, i'll give this one a shot I guess

I would rather give up on video games than play an online game with the type of idiot who plays MMOs now a days.

Normal people play vanilla wow :)

I think your ship has sailed.

No, the scum that want to play WoW but is too poor will play these private servers. Throw in some BR, RU, and chinks in there and i'm sure this will only turn out well! You are getting the poor refuse of casualfags.

why would anyone bother making vanilla servers after blizzjew already said they're gonna make classic
even if it does get players, it will be unpopulated like all the other private servers

lol no most people would gladly pay 15 bucks a month for classic

Those are idiots. You are getting idiots that can't even scrounge up 15 dollars a fucking month. I'm sure the playerbase will be stellar!

Go try any MMO from before WoW, then say this again.

private server players are literally all rich kids who don't have to work and are autistically good at vanilla wow

you have no clue what you're talking about

lol you're wrong

Liar

Prove it, faggot. :^)

actually the issue is all the other servers are too populated and let in all the chink gold sellers

this one has promise though as they are going to ban non english speakers and cap population

You do know a lot of private servers have said this and either did a 180 on their stance or went dead overnight for various reasons, right? Besides, Actiblizz is shitcanning popular private servers. Hope you don't mind losing your progress on a private server, yet again.

WoW is probably the least social MMO I've ever tried.

if you're playing current WoW yes, good luck being solo in classic

It's up to you to be social as well.

wow vanilla wasn't even that good. halo 2 was one of the greatest games, now they are trying to manufacture a desire for this legendary game that never actually existed.
maybe for the world pvp. but the real experience came through the role playing and race to the end game.
nobody will play it. vid

But user, private EQ servers exist already if you want a social MMO that requires a decent group of people. Why would you want to play an inferior version of it that have yiddish lawyers at the beck and call of Actiblizz?

lmao nigga private server players have reached a level of nirvana where we don't care if our characters get deleted

but everyst is solid, i wouldn't expect you to know that because you clearly don't do your research

I'm referring to all WoW.

i think ill just wait for crestfall, and if that doesnt pan out maybe blizzard actually wont mess up classic WoW

I think I just did my research. Only brain dead idiots enjoy private servers considering they don't mind replaying the same content in a fucking MMO of all things.

rofl okay guy

Why would anyone ever want to scrounge up 15 dollars a month to play Farmville-tier WoW?
retailfags are the worst

Really smart people pay for monthly subscriptions and swallow it up when their favorite game gets shut down, even if they barely got to play it. AMIRIte xddd???

I'm only bringing up the retail version because Actiblizz announced their own vanilla servers. Do you think they will allow private servers to operate when they have their own version behind a paywall? The closure of private servers compounded with the fact that retards like will play the same themepark MMO content repeatedly despite the fact that server C&Ds are going to be more common as Actiblizz gets their vanilla servers close to release AND the fact that there are other games with private servers where the IP holder gives no fucks or is busy with bigger shit to worry about the rights to a 20 year old game.

they legally can't do anything about servers hosted in countries that don't care about DMCA and are paid for by russians

aka everyst altho everyst has the double benefit of having western staff with a russian backer

fuck off

Enjoy your shit ping. Face it, WoW private servers are nothing more than containment for cancer.

cringe

wow dude you are trolling really hard right now

I don't get it. You faggots keep repeating this same routine every couple of months:
- Find a private server that's about to go up or in some kind of beta, it's never one that's been around for a while
- Shill it here, hard
- Lure in idiots, get their information
- Disband
- Wait two months
- Find another private server that's about to go up or in some kind of beta
- Go back to step 2 and repeat
Why are these threads still allowed? Why aren't these discord links in the filter like the rest of them?

the server is hosted in france by the same ppl who host wikileaks

non english speakers are going to be hunted down LOL

everyst is the antithesis of what you just described

WoW players? I know, right?

Okay, these guys might be alright. Though France is full of good goyim so we can only hope nothing changes his stance or he gets his server fucked over. However I still find it foolish to replay the same MMO because they lose their progress for various reasons.

ovh hosts wikileaks dude lol

if they didn't cave for that shit they never will for a wow server

Then I wonder how Actiblizz will react if this private server leeches from their already dwindling playerbase. I seriously doubt Actiblizz will take it lying down.
I might actually even give it a shot if it survives longer than a year. Doubt it but if I somehow finish my backlog and if vidya is so terrible I can't find a new game to play in a year.

dude they are running accelerated content so that you can experience it all in a year

fresh propaganda

Everyst is shaping up to be pretty good from what I've seen, with region-locking being one of the biggest plusses for me. However, I'm very invested in a progressing raiding guild on Lightbringer atm, so I won't be moving quite yet.

just roll when you're not raidlogging it's what i'm gonna do

Yeah, I don't know. Who's behind it? I am not going to play in yet another kike server selling in game items and privileges for real money.

dude the whole theme of thsi server is that they're doing it for the players and it's non/profit/transparent/honest etc

whether that remains true who the fuck knows but they dont have a cash shop and only accept donations to their server provider and are gonna make GM logs public

Nigga they all say that.

There's a lot of shitposting about chinks on their Discord.
So that's nice.

I've got a dumbass friend of mine who wants to replay Vanilla WoW, ever since he saw the talks about Classic. I'll probably recommend this one, on account of that alone.

It's a fucking holiday over here on Friday, so yeah I am gonna fucking play this garbage shit pile, but I will taste it eventually and walk away less of a man, again.

t.scrub who never played vanilla

t. scrub who never played proper MMOs before WoW came along and ruined them all

wew
filtered.

You have my attention, what's the pop like again?

I am waiting for Blizzard's since I need that rage-generation mechanism to be perfect and not shit. Plus, drama will fucking happen with a cunt selling gold, characters and enabling Chinese farmers.

so how does WoW's story and epic lore stack up against classics like Baldur's Gate, Ultima, NWN, etc?

I'm going Undead Rogue. Who wants to play together?

Very original.

Literally never played the class..so for me, yes, it is.

Goddamn. Seriously, what's the story behind that one?

I just always loved healers/hybrids user.

Main in 2004 was shaman, alt was druid all the way up to and through TBC.
Shadow priest in WotLK. After killing LK stopped playing retail and went to private servers.