How do you organize your games Holla Forums?

How do you organize your games Holla Forums?

By genre and then by first letter. Why?

Roughly like this I suppose. Haven't booted up Windows in a while though.

Shell scripts, clicking on shortcuts is for subhumans.

Primarily want to see how other anons access their games.

I try to keep only a handful of games installed at a time: It helps keep me on track to finishing my backlog. Everything else is either compressed and stored on external drives, or is so lightweight that it can be left on a separate disk that I stumbled upon in a back alley.

I don't

Console/System->[Good]/[Next Playthrough][Ongoing Playthrough]/[Shit]->Alphabetical

The Package Manager does it for me.

I uninstall all but a few games after I finish them, or decide I’m through. Realistically, how many do you replay? Why keep them installed?

How's dubstale?
I only played remastered

By console. How else?

don't use link shortenersnsole/emufag

Damn nigga, how do you find anything?

On a shelf.

You have terrible taste.

Q:/Software/Games/Games

Why? Hamachi exists.

/usr/games
/usr/local/games
fuck with me

I prefer russian girls.

Objectively the superior choice.

Have to clear that backlog somehow and also works for what shit has been updated. I used to do the quicklunch thing but got out of the habit because I'd rather just keep an explorer open in the back, I guess. I remember the quicklaunch would always get unsorted if I had done some autist manual sorting to it too.

Never heard of that. Googling it brings up underwear, and adding software to the search brings up food. Hamachi isn't really that good, but it's at least not Tunngle. Tunngle is seriously the most malicious, malware-like "legit" software I have ever used in my life.

On a shelf. You know, in your own home. Where you actually own them.

github.com/ntop/n2n
Works fine for what it is, there are a couple of GUIs for it as far as I'm aware.

My physical game library is meticulously arranged by platform > publisher > franchise > alphabetical.

My PC games are scattered all over my HDD with a dump of shortcuts on my start menu and desktop. The closest I get to organization there is in my external drive where I keep my emulation - and even that's just broken down into platform > system to make it easier to point my emulators to the proper folders, and everything inside is just dumped randomly. My steam library has three categories - the general default dump, "Never Ever" where I dump shit that I get in bundles or gifted to me that I don't want, and "original executables" where I shuffle off the steam listing to be ignored while I use a custom exe for mods/patches/shitlikethat.

I pirate the game, complete it, delete it, rinse and repeat.

You own the discs they are printed on, not the games themselves, you commie fool.