lofigames.com/dev-blog-23-guts-n-bolts/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/goat-tower
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1172950799
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lofigames.com/dev-blog-23-guts-n-bolts/

Ow shit nigger.

i'll be a doll and post the map

Holup is the whole map finally done?

No, the north east just came out of its beta stage though, now only the south east needs to be released.

Well that's something, which version is latest?

0.97.6 i think

OWYEAH

Fucking finally.

With adding raged combat, does this mean they will also finally finish the half assed stealth system? Where npcs also have sneaking/knockout/assassination behavior with the perception stat playing some role in detection and defense.

He knows how to make names.

This is bretty good news. I hope you can only heal the robotic limbs with skeleton med kits so cyborgs will have carry both around.

Is that supposed to be a woman?

I tried tried this game but I think im pretty bad, what is there to do other than mining and getting more people to mine?

Kenshi characters are usually kinda ugly by default, pretty ones are rare. Which kinda fits since its post-post-apocalyptic and all.

Probably more but this is generally what I do.

Amputation sounds fucking great, I wonder how bad will that fuck someones fighting style. And I guess now people could have someone fight like Baiken or some shit like that.
Robolimbs sound great, and I wonder how would the Holy Nation react to those, since they resemble Skeleton limbs.
Also, what's the best acid resistant gear someone can equip? I want to explore the new areas after not playing for like two months and the first thing I encounter is a HN base while it rains acid, so I hauled ass up north and ended up in cannibal territory, I saw a horde getting its ass handed to it by a pack of goats, it was great.
I wonder what´s the story behind the tower of goats

I think the leather coat and rattan hat have the most acid resistance.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/goat-tower

Optimization when? Also do they have an endgame in mind?

Be cool to see one armed Skeletons wandering around because they got fucked up. This is shaping up to be a decent game. Maybe we'll finally get to play the finished version in 20 years.

Its a man, man.

I'd love to set up shop in the Forbidden Isle just so if anyone asks, it'd sound cool and shit.

You can see it

What's everyone's favorite areas of the game?
Mine's Obedience, it has a great aura of mystery and danger. The broken skeletons and iron spiders wandering between giant buried robot parts add a lot to the atmosphere.

I like the Deadlands

I am thinking of trying this game, what are the limitations of the demo?

WHY

Custom built engine by some random security guard.

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1172950799

Don't mind me just shilling my modpack

>Entire party is slowly starving because of how much food I have to buy between towns to keep them alive came fresh from the fog islands though so money was never a problem till it finally ran out, and I just didn't want to spend the rest of the game there rescuing escaped servants and buying food and medical supplies with the Prince head money
This is slightly gay If this is intentional. If they do plan on keeping this the same, I hope they bring some kind of edible plant on there or something, especially seeing as the swamp raptors seem oddly non-hostile, which leads me to believe they are omnivores or herbivores rather than carnivores.

your fetish is still shit m8

I mean its not my fetish but ok. I was just trying to make something that was a bit more differentiated than a reskinned male and female human (though the other two races are basically that when you get down to it).