Final Propane Zero

Is anybody else playing Final Propane Zero? I just got to the mission where you have to blow up the Mega Lo Mart. Pic related is my current party.

I'm considering swapping out Boomhauer for Cotton, since I just unlocked the "Big Piece of Fatty" as his ultimate weapon, but I'm kind of wary about over-relying on Cotton since he gets killed off after the mission at Tokyaki's. I'm also trying to recruit Junichiro so I can use his dual-tech with Hank: "Propane-Powered Robot".

Spoonfeed me a link user, I need to go on a trip shortly and might forget to look when I finish.

You guys keep this shit up and it's going to get memed into an actual game like the Seinfeld one did.

It's been a while since we had a GAME thread.
GAM3 was the peak point of the series.

anyone get the Postal Dude DLC??? I heard it was really fun

You won't be able to get in even if he did. Closed beta for years now. They never EVER hand out new keys. I think they might have abandoned it, tbh fam.

One of my favorite combos is fusing Hank with Dale. It replaces Dale's bug spray backpack with a propane powered flamethrower.

Cucks of the Hill will defend this

You remember to buy all those batteries before that mission right?

Quit fucking with new players. The propane tank isn't usable until max level and the only thing you have is your cigarette bug spray flame thrower and enjoy using it anywhere public. The police NPCs will fuck you.

>realize Dale is one of 4 characters to use ranged weapons Dale, Boomhauer, Bill, and Cotton
At least buff the melee characters, fuck. Even Bobby does decent damage once he acquires Caninous Spiritus midgame.

There is a reason why no one talked about that game. It was balanced as well as MvC2.

I'm assuming this can double as the EE&E thread since the two are pretty close in relation?
Is there anyway I can easily take care of the dog? I get stuck on him every fucking time and he winds up taking 10 minutes to kill.

Stack an Ed companion with burnt Toast buff and let him tank the fuck out of the Dog. Make sure he doesn't aggro the sisters tho, that could fuck up their positioning.

I heard that you can skip the dog by using Plank as bait while playing as Johnny 2x4. Activate his Hard As Wood ability, and leave him to fight the dog, then run the fuck away out of aggro range, and let Plank die, then just re-summon him.

Burnt Toast lets you tank the initial blow better, but it always wears off like a minute into the fight because it's taking the dog and the sisters damage.
The only way I can reliably beat it is having Ed with Burnt Toast+Lothar as the companion, but I need Ed to be the main character so I can unlock JJJ.

You're thinking of EE&EO, I'm playing Scam of The Century. The pc remake, not the DS one that got raped by NISA.

That's why you gotta stack a few Burnt Toasts using Double D's passive "smarts".

Although it can also be done using Rolf's Son of the Shepard talent tree. A little tricky if you aren't familiar with his AoE, but it's very satisfying.

Oh fuck me I'm tired

I haven't tried this yet actually. How exactly does the range boost help Ed? He's pretty much just melee.

It actually does more than range boost, it depends on class and talent tree.
With the Tank Ed, it bolsters his END, which makes his burnt toast ridiculous. Extends time on Burnt Toast and makes it more than first hit.

doesn't really work if you shoehorn it through a koth online thread
thanks for the memories though

Nice post, OP

>NameSurname2005 are kids too dumb to use fake names on the internet these days?
>"nuh uh, I'm 12 and I get more pussy than you" he probably does tbh smh famshuas
How the years fly.