Fire Pro Wrestling World

So, do you guys playing this masterpiece?

There is literally an Holla Forums wrestlemania that happens every week.

No, I'm playing the much superior WWE 2K18

Yeah, and its supposed to be played today some time 2pm EST as op said, but i couldn't find a thread so i made a thread about the game itself.

Oh, its started >>13873411

Shitty hipster game. It plays like a beefed up archaic wrestling title from the SNES, and it doesn't hold a candle to the modern stuff.

Strikes are inaccurate as hell. You can hit someone with a standing running strike/grapple even if they're on the ground in a pin or submission. You can spam your finisher non-stop from the get go if it's not a strong grapple. And worst of all, the graphics look like some fucking flast-tier shit.

Found the WWE mark, enjoy your DLC-fest.

Go away /wooo/ BO.

Anyone know when they're going to be release the game proper? Want to go back and play my feds, but the updates mess my mods up.

No because early access

Not an argument. Favorite wresting game is Virtual Pro Wrestling 2. FPW is such a shitshow that even the modern 2k games are better.

Not an argument.

It really isn't. It's barely above the shovelware we got before the AKI games hit the scene.

huh?

It's sad how the SNES game looks better graphically.

I'll pass

This is a rare case where a discounted "early access" title is already more feature complete than most modern full-priced "finished" games.

Shame it's still shit, though.

Stop responding to him.

But it's shit tbh. Also the toon creator sucks

Wait, this is the Toontown thread?

Get the fuck off the internet WoWfag.