GTA V online is only fun if you have money, does anybody know how to reliable hack the game to get a couple hundred mil?

GTA V online is only fun if you have money, does anybody know how to reliable hack the game to get a couple hundred mil?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivem.net/
gta5-mods.com/scripts/multiplayer-co-op-mod
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel

Or you could not be a retard and download a proper multiplayer mod.
fivem.net/
gta5-mods.com/scripts/multiplayer-co-op-mod

You're gonna get banned

Worth the risk. I don't play anymore anyway because it's no fun being poor

Seriously?

play a GTA game that isn't retarded then

How about trying out GTA SA multiplayer? You know, that one is completely free.

Shit MMO. Does it count as an MMO?
I got to level 150 on my PS3 before I got bored of it.

Maybe you should just play a better game, user.

play a better game

Just get to grinding. Open up SecuroServ, register as VIP, run VIP jobs and challenges and save up your money, buy office, buy I/E vehicle warehouse, sell cars, continue grinding VIP work and challenges. I've made $64 million in this game and have never once bought a SharkCard or have had any money given to me by modders(I play on the plebstation.)

anyone remember ngg insanity back in the day

It technically counts as one.

Great game.

Don't play it legit. You can't win as you're going to get treated as a cheater, anyway. At least if you have no legit play you'll feel no loss when it happens.

This made my day

The best days were during the time someone leaked a 90mi hack. I got enough cash to never have to worry about playing the game ever again.

That's a meme. As long as you play legit they won't take your money. I've put 900 hours in the game and I've never had Cockstar even once take any money from me. I've actually had them give me money multiple times after crate missions glitched out on me and lost me product.

100% bullshit. I obsessively recorded every time a modder forced money into my account on PC over the two months of hell the game went through, and then I got to record my money being reset to $0 when the expansion came out. I can link those videos if you want to see what it looks like.
I had $25M legit at the start of those two months (when the force money hack was discovered), spent almost nothing, didn't destroy any modded money so if they attempted to remove the value it'd not remove legit money, and did the math to be sure I didn't somehow spend into modded money. And they wiped it all.

enjoy being rekt constantly by people who actually do car dupes and can afford everything

Don't worry goyim, for just a few bucks you can be back on your feet with a shark card like nothing ever happened!

I assume it's why they don't give a shit about how many innocent people they fuck over. I quit that same day and uninstalled after support tickets went nowhere.

I have everything too though. Batmobile, APC, MOC, I just sold my rocket bike because it was gay. I have everything just from grinding.

Sucks for you. They've never taken 1 single dime from me, and like I said, I've got 900 hours in this game. Not one single red cent. Like I also mentioned though, I play on PS4 and not on PC so there's no way modders can drop money on me since there are no modders on current gen, just last gen and PC.

They never took anything from me either, until that day when they did. Reset to $0.

We get it, user, it hasn't happened to you. Even if it only fucks over 1 in 10 players it's a huge fuck up.

I don't understand how you can spend that much money on online fees when you already bought the game, probably twice too since I bet you bought it on PS3 first the console, and are already paying for internet. You are exactly the kind of shit eater sony and microsoft have survived on, especially when you come here and tell us that people who have had their money taken away are just "memes". Good Goy of the year goes to you user.

It ends up being a lot of cheaper than having to constantly drop multiple hundreds of dollars on my PC just to be able to play the latest games. Which is why I quit playing on PC in the first place back in 2010. PC players are the ones that deserve the good goy of the year award, a bunch of brain dead cucks that will drop thousands of dollars on a video game machine just to have a few precious frames per second more than their last rig. LOL, what a bunch of fucking retards.

You are really going to cart out this old busted meme? I haven't upgraded in 3 years. I hope this is bait

How much did you spend when you built your rig three years ago? Don't lie user.

My PC is basically 2011/12 tier and I could even play Automata's dogshit port (with FAR, like everyone else) on like, medium-high / high at a smooth 60 fps.You've got no excuse, you dumb fuck.

Sorry, I guess I'll go give all my shekels to the Intel, ASUS, and Nvidia jew. Fuck me for playing on a $150 used console that will be good for damn near 10 years or so plus 40 or 50 bucks a year for PSPlus, I'm obviously the one who spends entirely too much money playing video games. LOL.

what takes an hour for you to accomplish can be done in 2 minutes with car dupes. there's actually no excuse for being legit anymore
>you'll get banned
rockstar doesn't ban anyone for doing car dupes, the most that happens is that selling cars wont get money anymore (if you go over the limit like an idiot)

Git gud and buy more shark cards, poorfag.

Was it some racing shit?

as someone who has hacked money into gta 5 many times without getting banned in the past. No, you cannot do it anymore. They patched literally every known method of money. That's why I quit playing the game. I refuse to invest time or money just to unlock a car to dick around in, they can get fucked.

This is a dicking around game, you're a fucking cuck if you dare grind in a fucking GTA game.

enjoy your 30 fps, you fucking loser. I literally get severe motion sickness when my framerate is under 140.