Cyber Monday

This monitor is only 90 burgers right now. I'm thinking about getting it. Any other good Cyber Monday deals at the moment?

not spoonfeeding you.

k

Is it a bad monitor? I honestly don't know much about it. Seemed like a good deal to me.

Price looks okay for a 60 HZ monitor.
shit nigga what are you doing
What's the hertz?

Go rob an electronics store like a man you faggoty piece of shit

you're better off getting a 144hz monitor with dvi support. this monitor is a little outdated, but still usable. I wouldn't waste money on it, myself, but I am spoiled running games above 100fps.

get the fuck outta here

buy one for me too

Yes

I'm not poor and living in my mother's basement. Kill yourself soyboy.

75Hz apparently

Okay, thanks. I'll keep looking then. A lot of the discounted monitors seem to be Acer. Is Acer just shit or something?

Jesus the autism has grown.

Acer used to make shitty lcd monitors with a backlight issue.
Try to find a 144hz monitor.

What's the problem? Not allowed to discuss sales here? How about you go throatfuck a crocodile?

Just ignore him, he's the reddipolgoonaboo who has been shitting up the board this morning.

how about a cyborg monday instead

take your facebook memes back to your cuckshed

No u
KYS

This your new favorite bogyman? You're trying too hard.

They're okay but they do have issues when it comes to backlight bleed according to a fair number of people.
I have a 144 HZ 1080p one from 'em and its working out nicely for me but the color calibration was a minor nuisance. I'm no monitor aficionado though so take that with a grain of salt

I don't think they're big enough for that.

This cyber Monday seems pretty underwhelming from what I've seen so far.

Remember when GOTY editions were like $20 at the most two years after release?
Remember when GOTY edition meant you actually got something other than being fucked in the ass?

Son of a bitch, I totally forgot I've got $75 of Newegg credit.
I haven't had a pair of speakers in about 5 or 6 years and I've been relying on some Audio-Technica headphones the whole time. Does anybody on Holla Forums have some bitchin' speakers they'd recommend?

Also, most modern games suck, and the ones that really need updated hardware suck the most. I've been trying to justify upgrading my old ass rig for years and I still see no reason to. At this point I may as well wait until even newer hardware comes out or the VR meme gets enough good games and better hardware to justify it.

Don't do it.

Not a bad deal all things considered. 1ms is the only boon to it, though. You can get a similar monitor at 144Hz for less than $50 more when the deals aren't so disappointing.

If you like shit, sure.

Acer is gay, sir.

USE CRAIGSLIST.
Every time after a black Friday sale, always go there for the absolutely ceapest shit.
That and dhgate.