Microshit

Friend of mine owed me some money and he gave me his xbox one in exchange. Since i'm a retard I accepted it. Are there any games for it that are worth playing? Anything at all?

kill me

Sell it. Really. Sell it.

Scalebound and Cuphead are good exclusives, also

lost odyssey and blue dragon… those are 360 backwards compatible soooo get a 360. Has more games on it. I did like the halo 2 remake on mcc the campaign side of that collection isnt to bad but the mp is trash. Rare replay , dead rising 3 , sunset overdrive, killer instinct is cool but you can place it on pc sooo sell the console I guess?.

It's a pretty good bluray player but you have to download it no joke and it takes ages no matter your internet speed. Rare replay that's it.

oh yeah there was also that voodoo vince remaster, plus i think you can download phantom dust free? I think the campaign is free , but the mp is microtransaction trash thats why m$ was quiet about its release

They were quiet because the guys working on the now cancelled remake got royally fucked over by M$

your friend screwed you twice, not only are you out money, he managed to stick you with an xbone, too.

I was in the same situation as you only instead it was a ps4. Got bloodbourne really cheap. Did a few playthroughs of it. Then I followed the same advice the anons here are saying, sold it off. No regrets. Moderns consoles are trash with a tiny amount of decent games on them that do not justify their cost.

The ps4 is pretty good if you like jrpgs and yakuza games. I dont regret getting a ps4 for my birthday at all.

RPCS3 is already getting there on Yakuza emulation as of their last update (skip to 0:35) and even Yakuza 0 was released for it so… Oh and modern JRPGs are trash.

The ps4 has added a few more games to its library since I sold it, but that doesn't make it any less shit of a console than an xbone. The reason it has a small amount of decent games more than the xbone is more from the fact that microsoft is completely incompetent than the quality of the console.

True, but im a yakuza fan so a ps4 is a good console for me. i have a shitty laptop so its the only way for me to play the few good multiplats like neir automata

Modern Consoles are awesome.
They make sure that for 4 years every game has same specs. Look through AAA games on steam. It is rare to see 900 series Nvidia cards as recommended ones and they usually appear on unoptimized ports.
Soon gaming laptops will have competitive prices.

Sell it right now it will only get worse as price drops. Unless you don't have decent PC.

So you can afford a PS4 but not a PC with a 750/770?

I'm not hating playing through the Dark Souls series, mostly because I've never played the Souls series before I came into possession of an XBone.
Bayonetta has the smoothest FPS on the console after the pc version.
Rare Replay, as others have stated.
And, because it's essentially a Windows 10 kernel, a variety of emulators have leaked onto the Microsoft store, including N64 and PS1. I'm probably going to play through the original Spyro games with it.

Halo 3 and Reach

It was a birthday gift. but no, i can barely afford a new ps4 game so i have to wait when they drop below 30 to get any.

thots begone

Forza Horizon 3

he's a newfag, he'll get bullied into it like the rest of us

its not like ps4 is any better. have fun paying for online

well to be fair, he only owed me 50 bucks so i'm not exactly reeling from this. I'll look into what you guys posted but i'll probably just sell it off.

Good luck selling it at all.

Helping the guy cause there aint shit on the console?

Still better than when I bought a phillips CDI in 1994

he's probably pissed since you type like a teenager. Don't worry about it.

Did it work?

I was 10 years old and I thought it was a better idea than buying an outdated snes or no games playstation. Clearly my retardation isn't a new thing.

I wouldn’t bother trying to sell it, especially if it is a non-S model. You’ll be lucky to get $50 for those just by trading them in.

Now that you have it, you might as well make the most of it considering how little you would get to get rid of it. The thing is, the Xbox One is pretty versatile and does a lot for a console, even though it doesn’t really excel at anything. I’d look into what you could use it for as a media box with all the apps on there by now. Also, the backwards compatibility could be nice to use if that’s up your alley. And while it doesn’t have a great lineup of exclusives, you would be able to get plenty of games for pretty cheap at this point, plus the traditional Microsoft wheelhouse of Forza/Halo/Gears is still pretty good if you’re into any of those. Sunset Overdrive is really worth playing too, although the humor and style are way overdone.

Hate to sound like a salesperson, but since you’re already in this situation where you have it and you gain little by getting rid if it, I’d do some research and thinking on what you could use it for. Even if it’s just one good thing, that’s better than nothing, and there’s probably something it has or does that you don’t know about.

rub that salt in the wound

Pay attention to this, OP. I see them in online garage sales all the time for roughly $100, but that $100 usually includes a couple of games.

Sell it, get the money, that nigger friend of yours will try to get it back if you don't.