Senran Kagura

There wasn't a thread present in the catalog, so I figured I'd make one.

Also, where's a good place to start I the series? I've been wanting to get into it, but I'm not that up to date on it. Mostly have just seen talks about the new one for the Switch, and that's pretty much it.

UNSPOILERED NSFW IN OP REPORTED

Peach Beach Splash on PC when??

DLC all released yet?

I'm more concerned about the nigger music in that first webm. Makes an otherwise tolerable webm unbearable.

Burst is the starting point, and in my opinion has the best lighthearted content in the series. You can however start with 2 since it sums up burst in its first chapter.
The versus games kinda assume you have played burst.

Never Ever is dead

Honestly, if you're willing to wait, just hold out for Senran Renewal, which is a PS4 remake of the first game in the series that was originally on the 3DS. It comes out in February in Japan, so December 2018 to Q1 2019 in the west. If you liked it, you might try tracking down or pirating the Versus games. If you're impatient, you can always just download the anime series. It's an abridged version of the first game in the series.

Made it an MP4 just to piss you off

Still the highlight of the year for me.
Probably the best webm OAT.

Im not pissed off, im disappointed, user-kun.

I have been banned for less before.

You're cancer.

Like what? Offtopic lewdposts?

I hate it when content from this site makes it to the normosphere. I die a little inside.

Unspoilered lewds without visible genitalia. Sorry for the multiposting.

Did they have nipples? Were the clothes see through? Are you that gay faggot who posted savory cock and got buttblasted when it was deleted?

And all was right with the world.

Die.

Try again, faggot. It was a bait thread made from the GG thread to goad the ResetEra shills into crying

These are just things that make it worse in addition to be a garbage weebshit thread.