Games with only heterosexual romances. No gay shit

A great thing about Persona 5 was that it lacked any gay romance options for Joker. You had Ann, Makoto, Futaba, Haru, Tae, Sadayo, Hifumi, Chihaya, Ichiko, and no guys whatsoever. Something that I wish recent rpgs by biocrap and betheshit would copy tbh. No more bisexual protagonists that can quote "romance any gender" unquote.

Gay commander shepard, mass effect 3:
youtu.be/bIB3vC9R9Xc
Gay inquisitor, dragon age inquisition
youtu.be/aSlk6yg4Btg
Gay dovahkiin, elder scrolls 5 skyrim
youtu.be/4yyyQZX0Dy4
Gay sole survivor, fallout 4
youtu.be/8cwgg5t8ZPE
^ Series and companies (biocrap/betheshit) that are extremely pozzed to the core now, with all future installments being guaranteed to have gay romance options.

I don't have to support this shit, publicly or financially. And with games like Persona, Witcher, and Harvest Moon games, I don't need to either.

But besides those titles, what are some good games that have heterosexual-only romance options? If a game has homosexual options (like Stardew Valley), please tell me so I can avoid them. I'm currently thinking about getting Huniepop because it's got a nice harem of girls in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bIB3vC9R9Xc
youtu.be/aSlk6yg4Btg
youtu.be/4yyyQZX0Dy4
youtu.be/8cwgg5t8ZPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great thread OP, thanks for looking out for us

Can't you choose to be female in Hunie Pop? Ain't that gay?

Huniepop
Guess I'm not purchasing this anymore.

Trails of Cold Steel 1/2/3 all let you go for girls exclusively. Trails in the Sky has you play as a girl and you end up with the male lead.

You're pretty autistic, OP

Monitoring this thread. I want to see how this ends.

no dicks, no gay.

Harvest moon / rune factory lets you play female but the relationships are still hetero.

Trails of Cold Steel 1/2/3? Ok, got it. I'll keep an eye out for these three.

That's fine, I suppose. I would never choose to be a girl, but at least she's not lesbian.

Dykes are homos too

The question was "Ain't that gay?"

Sure, its homo. Nah, its not gay.

Learn how to greentext newfag.

I…i…do have friends. Go away dumb cat.

C'mon, guys. Just looking for recommendations here. You guys always complain about how pozzed these companies are getting, so I simply chose to take my time and money elsewhere. To better games that lack this sort of "gay romance option" shit.

If you're gonna shitpost or post lewds, fine. Whatever. Just remember to send out a recommendation every once in a while.

Oh shit I'm sorry. I will refer to fags and dykes with the proper words next time, didn't mean to offend Tracer.

best girl

Christ-chan is not for the pre-marital sexual

There is absolutely nothing wrong with 2D lesbian romance. It's the purest form of love.

Is this a game? Does it have a name? Reverse image searches are giving me nothing.

She is still a Christian though. Which the gay community hates.

Is there an equivalent infographic for popular games?

(check'd)
I'm sure half of them would be (((Bioware))) games

Hot

That shit is crazy, they want people to get aids just because inclusion?
Holy shit

Tbh I support you completely. People should have their own games instead of forcing "diversity" shit into all of them; vidja nationalism.

Us fags are just even more pent up on shit games than you are, since we have even less that caters to us

Okay but you're still not welcome here

Have you tried not being gay?

Fire Emblem Awakening.

How come in all-girl situations whenever one magically or alchemically grows a benis they have to start raping all their friends immediately?
At least male rape doujins have some kind of buildup, learn some control.

That's nice, you'll still get bogged though you disgusting faggot.

>one year is too long for them to not engage in degenerative activity
I did not come in to this thread to get mad, but alas, I am now mad. As if allowing faggots to give blood at all wasn't a good enough compromise, now they don't want to have to wait a year? Pathetic.

You mean none at all. There doesn't exist a game that isn't primarily straight except they shove a crack gay pairing or two in there to appease the SJWs.

Mass Effect inventing a whiny black dude as a possible gay romance is tokenism at its most obvious; Mass Effect allowing you you gay romance Garrus, an actual IMPORTANT character, would have been inclusive. But that won't ever happen, because the producers aren't actually gay-friendly. Nobody is. They just want to score brownie points by throwing the liberal community a couple bones.

good

It's difficult when getting dick is 500x easier than getting pussy. At least I can spec full MGTOW unironically and also give an objective verdict on whether or not traps are gay. They're not.

they are just good friends, user.

at it again, /lgbt/?

yes they are

The game is definitely looking real fun to play. And all the girls are looking pretty cute too.

Right. I almost forgot that anything before Fates was purely heterosexual relationships. Not looking forward to future FE games tbh.

We might totally different as far as sexual orientation is concerned, but I guess I can support that idea. More heterosexual-only games or more homosexual-only games to satisfy both camps. Not this bisexual, diversity nonsense.

Now if anything that's even more fucking lazy, considering in ME1 he showed no interest in either Shepherd. Making him both romance able in ME2 would've been fine, since he's romance able by then, but that still came off as heavy pandering. Making Garrus gay romance able in ME3? You guys would be bitching up a storm about how they're throwing canon out the window (Even though they pretty much already did by ME2)

Most games?
What are you so afraid of?

Lurk fiveever.

So is there a dating/ romance aspect to trials of cold steel? A lot of JRPGs just shoe horn you into a psudo non-relationship with the boring first girl you meet/ childhood friend.

Also, not looking forward to anything with nintendo on it tbh.

Do you actively seek out traps?

What they should have done was made every romanceable character able to be pursued by either gender Shepard, and then just not even call it out. The entire galaxy is being eaten by fuckhuge ancient cuttlefish, and you think anyone's going to give a fuck about gays?? There is no "oh, so everyone is bisexual" problems because each playthrough can be thought of as its own self-contained alternate universe. So one possible universe has a gay Garrus? Well, another one has a straight Garrus! And in many others, it's irrelevant because he doesn't hook up with you either way.

As you said, canon went out the window in ME2. They pretty much changed the entire direction of the series.

Is that why you're a fag? My God man, pay off a whore.

He's probably a "will fuck anything with a warm hole" bisexual.

So just like the rest of them.

As much as DA2 had so many fucking problems, I did like that all the characters that were romance able, were done so by either gender.

I just hated the characters in general but I liked that aspect specifically because of your point

I cannot believe this haven't been posted yet.

There's a gradual progression through the games for all female characters that you can bond with that does get romantic. One character does get more attention than others, unfortunately, and she's the blonde tsundere.

SHOO SHOO TUMBLR

Are you saying that if you magically got a vagina, you wouldn't immediately run out to try to shove everything imaginable in there?

Nah, that's just what started it (along with a whole lot of Talmudvision). Now I'm genuinely not attracted to women. It's an addiction like any other, and I got it from being raised gay. It's also why I say traps aren't gay, because if they were I'd like them.

Now I know you're fucking with us.

Who the fuck raises their kid gay? Or is this a euphemism for molestation?

1. Kill yourself.
2. Try a vaseline cleanse. Faggots have had luck with that.

That shit makes a poor lube, tbh.

The artwork is a bit on the iffy side, but I'll still give it a whirl. These are the 7 love interests, right? [Nico, Fur Gots, Selfi Rhodes, Patty Pan, Vivian, Mia Myrian, and Cherrl; all females] Personally, that nerdy Mia looks pretty cute and adorkable with those glasses.

But I like tsunderes though.

are you actually trying to simulate romance through video games or are you trying to compile a list of games with homos in them to prove that you do indeed hate fags?

you won't find any game that really has "relationships" because in a game once you achieve the relationship thats kinda the end of it, like in persona once you start dating the girl you don't actually have to interact with her anymore and you aren't really concerned with keeping it together. I guess in reality that once the short honeymoon phase is over relationships fucking suck dick so why put the shit that sucks into video games that are supposed to be fun

I bet you're protestant, faggot.

Eat shit divisive kike

The best thing that Persona 5 has done is that it scared the SJWeebs and feminists away from the series.
Also i want to hotglue this Makoto figure.

i think it only triggered them and made them bitch about it.
Good thing atlus doesnt give a fuck
also

Most if not all of the Sakura Wars series did, although it's a shame the one we got in the States went all-in on making some of the picks so masculine. If memory serves, the original was considered the best game ever made for the Saturn, but we never got it.

Good taste user. It's too bad they borked the localization so bad (you could even get married in the original) but it's still solid.

wwwwwwwwwww

wwwwwwwwwwww

a Heather is fine too

It's more about the principle than the virtual girls themselves tbh. I have a difficult time respecting, accepting, or even liking these bisexual main characters that biocrap/betheshit keep trying to make the norm lately. A trend that is infesting the industry even further with this sjw/diversity/inclusion/equality crap that gamers are frankly getting sick of.

So whenever a main character is straight like myself (none of this gay option nonsense), it's far easier for me to actually, y'know, respect them.

I'm actually agnostic, but I do respect Christians fair enough. Unlike (((them))), they tend to look down on sexual deviants and vote right wing.

>tfw she's asking for an assjob

Play The Trails in the Sky games before Cold Steel.
Cold steel's music is shit except for a few tracks. TiTS OST is fucking gold

Alright, maybe I'll keep Trails in the Sky in mind too. I'm unfamiliar with this series tbh with you. All I was doing just now was trying find a comprehensive list on who the love interests are in the Cold Steel trilogy. (No luck so far)

Gamecube Fire Emblem games
Or maybe it's still salvageable. Don't FE die permanently? I could always arrange for heather to have a little.. "accident".

Meh. A lesbian refusing a man doesn't make him gay. So long as no "gay romance options" exist, I'll be okay with the game's main character.

She's offering an assjob, not asking for one. Her asking for an assjob would be sticking her dick between your asscheeks.

Have you never heard the expression "asking for it", you austist?

Or is it her sticking her assholes in between your dicks?

>youtu.be/bIB3vC9R9Xc
>youtu.be/aSlk6yg4Btg
>youtu.be/4yyyQZX0Dy4
>youtu.be/8cwgg5t8ZPE

None of those are video games though, they're just Western things. Why would you even bother mentioning them?

Doesn't the first one have an option for you to go gay with a little boy?

actually a good option

Wait, Fates let you gay? They censored out the head pats but added gay shit!

Also Dragon Quest V hand of the heavenly bride had 3 all hetero relationships for you to choose from

Bianca: childhood friend
Nera: Demure cutie
Debora: Tsundere(?) bitch.

What's wrong with romancing boys? You're not gay, are you anons? Because that's homophobic.

The list of characters you can go with are
Alisa: The blonde Tsundere
Emma: The busty nerd
Laura: The noble swordsman
Fie: The bored mercenary
Sara: The virgin Christmas Cake
Towa: The hardworking student council president

Go away Angelica Autist.

None of them, romance is the gayest shit imaginable.

Best couple

Don't use meme cat for such faggotry.

I'm fine with gays in games as long as you can kill them.

Girl on girl romance is good, beautiful and just because it caters to the heterosexual man.

Only good yuri is when they're reminded that they love dick.

What if one of them has a benis

Reminder that commie cat is the leftypol BO fatpig self insert. Have fun.

You just can't enjoy it unless there's a dick in there somewhere huh?

Then you should nep Nep-Nep's neps.

pic related
annemarie best

Futa on girl is fine too, but it's not yuri.

He looks like Julius Evola.

Faggots get out

Good point, also

Just one more reason why Cold Steel is trash. At least Endrance from G.U. had an interesting character. This bitch is just there to fill some trope quota and make us nauseous while doing it.

I wanted to give her the Hyde treatment so bad the whole game

Thats the dumbest shit i ever watch, today. Depending to California, they wont need to do shit to spread the and spread the pozz.

Is it gay to like catgirls?

No. That's not a catgirl though.

No, but traps are gay.
Liking catgirls is very slightly furry.

I can deal with being gay but not with being a furry. Does mike pence electroshock furries too?

wtf i hate persona now

I don't think so. You're pinning a pair of ears (which don't even override the existence of the normal ones) and a tail on something. It's a girl with a couple extraneous features thrown on. Now if you said the same thing about monmusu especially the horse, what the fuck I'd understand.

That's why I said very slightly. It's still almost completely human, but has a small amount of furry features.

My heart was parched like a desert until I saw another user with good taste. :>)

There is nothing gay about cute cat girls.

God damn it’s hilarious watching you get mad over a fictional girl.

That's /chaos/, not furry.