Neptunia Thread

Halfchan BTFO again edition
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

NEWS
Cyberdimension Neptune is out on consoles!
CDN Steam page up
store.steampowered.com/app/632350/

Neptunia VII-R is out in Japan!
All VR scenes out so far translated!

Re;Birth 2 & 3 are now available on GoG, joining Re;Birth 1, meaning the trilogy is now DRM-free!

/nep/ Happenings and News
Cyberdimension Neptune art contest ends in success, with all fullchan content posted and one winner's spot; competition from certain other boards manage to figure out SFM

300 banners per board now: if you wanna submit one, feel free to drop your OC on /nep/
>>>/nep/3335

Ask in the thread for an invite for the Discord!

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Freshest quest: >>>/nep/4263
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1 to test the waters, then play Re;Birth 2 and/or Re;Birth 3 (with the Re;Translations), and then V-II.

Official Translation quality:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Overall terrible. Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: Neptune and Ram were hit especially hard. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory, but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
Spin-off games: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NP5V2
discord.gg/nj6V3
youtu.be/rpyoYe8pnzI
discord.gg/XTRHk
discord.gg/aT7xs
archive.is/hRo6y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claiming first post in the name of Noire

I want to hug Rei

I know nothing about these games.
What even are they?

I think Blanc is the cutest

fan service JRPGs

"cute girls doing cute things" games that only mature gamers such as ourselves only appreacite

They're very low budget turned based RPG's with charming references to videogames and otaku culture.

The series is a parody of the video game industry where the story of each game is based around certain events in gaming history and the characters are anthropomorphisms of certain video game consoles/developers/series. Also the girls are cute.

Wait people actually play these games? I thought you lot just shitposted images of the girls for muh weeb cred.

They don't sound bad. Any of the stories in any of them worthwhile at all? How tough or grindy is it? Are they so entirely humorous/casual that its impossible to take seriously at any point, ever?

Lowee here!
Posting in the name of the greatest of Goddesses!

that very much depends on the title, since they like to flipflop between the ideas…a lot

Yeah, I think I've put in like 500 hours or more just in the PC releases.

VII is widely considered the best, story wise. Difficulty is nothing special, killing all the monsters in every dungeon at least once should get your level high enough to progress with the story. Tone varies quite a bit from game to game, with R;B3 being quite difficult to take seriously most of the time, R;B2 being surprisingly dark at times and R;B1 and VII taking a nice middle ground, with VII tending somewhat more towards the serious and R;B1 more toward the casual/humorous

Mk2/re;birth 2 do get very serious.
I won't spoil but the conquest ending is notorious in the fanbase and known as the darkest point in the series.
Overall the games do tend to veer towards goofy but you'll still be able to take them seriously. Especially when it wants you too.
VII strikes the balance between the comedy and the plot in the series imo

Forgot to add, there's also several spinoffs but most of them aren't very good

So where are the niggas who bought 4GO…
how is the multiplayer ?

I'm going to assume

please die newfag

Have yet to start HDN Re;Birth 1, 100%-ing Trillion currently.

Any of you anons play the 4GO Beta? How was it?

Played it on PS4, it was actually quite fun to play. Combat's nothing in-depth but the parry element makes it so there's some skill required instead of just being "Battle of the biggest numbers." I'm pretty sure you can beat any enemy in the game that you can damage as long as you nail the parry every time and actually have the patience to chip away at its health bar for half an hour

wow sounds just like a real MMO but minus all the BRs and furry ERPers

Let's try to reach the bump limit before Christmas, so we can have a Christmas edition thread.

Of course we do, most of us have put hundreds of hours in them.

All the other anons already did a good job explaining, so all I'll add is that you should just grab RB1 on sale to try the series out I'd say. It has very big sales because it's an old game. The games are on GoG too if Steam DRM is an issue for you.

That's not the attitude we strive for in these threads, user. People are welcome to ask questions about the games here.

I want to do stuff on the bed with Nepgear.

Invite to the discord please

discord.gg/NP5V2

you die too

thanks for reminding me why I always hide these threads.

What happened this time?

How dare they?

got something against highleg panties my man?

Yeah, but I especially have a problem with kids wearing them.

Aren't they eternally? But what happened for you to claim that as of now OP?

Yes, how dare they put them in thongs. I demand further pictures so that I may decide how outraged I should be.

Neps vs. Zombies is silly. Not liking it as much as AU yet but we'll see where it goes. It's putting up a bit more of a fight than that game did at least.

Also christ there's like no decent fanart of Green Heart. I prefer Vert but her underboob bodysuit form is pretty damn fine too.

Boatsluts ruined them for me at least.

Lewd the Lowee Lolis

IFI's artwork contest for cyberdimension neptunia. Someone from here got into the top 4 entries, halfchan entries were all made within 3dcg

was it at least one a decent blender 3d image or was it all gmod tier

Eternally BTFO
Thanks for clearing it up

Most of them were Custom Maid. There was also an SFM entry badly traced over to avoid the "No in-game models allowed" rule but I'm not sure that was halfchan or not.

this is the extent of halfchans quality
Clearly none of them cares for their neps

3DCG was a bad move, it makes them look cheap and strange.

Is there any PC referencing character or things in this franchise?

What was 8/v/user's submission?

This one

Oh nice, I saw this in the catalog. Good job user.

Nice, I wish the one user who baked those sweets won too.

Just because I can see it fly.

Thought I was alone. G strings suck.

there is you god damn faggot

At this point it would be best if you just created a sub reddit called 8chnepg that way you can not ever come back to this fucking website.

The game is heavily singleplayer based and you have to unlock the multiplayer quests by playing the main story. There is also no story coop or anything. All multi quests consist of going through a dungeon and killing a boss.

Overal, it is fun but less fun than Megatagmention mulitiplayer imo. It doesn't help that unless you are the host, the lags (rubberbanding) are almost unbearable. Also, you cannot kick players from your room and rooms disband automatically after you finish the quest.

Did they fix the parry system on PC? Because on PS4, unless you are a ranged character, your counterattack will miss in 9 times out of 10.

Are you ok user? do you want to talk about it?

Oh I didn't know there was a discord, can I get an invite link?

discord.gg/nj6V3

Thanks user

Why does it tend to miss? Does it have low accuracy?

I'm not sure it actually misses or just isn't distinct enough from regular attacks to notice but I did get the feeling it wasn't connecting a lot of the time.

So would Cyberdimension Neptunia have better netplay

to ask that is to ask "what is nep?" and while people may do their best to answer that the only real way to get a grasp on nep, is to nep for yourself. and im not just saying to play a game or two, but to truly allow yourself to nep.
i think the only thing i can compare it to is to jump in to the deep end of a pool without knowing how to swim, sinking to the bottom and then finding out you can breathe perfectly fine and that theres a bunch of strange and interesting things underwater that you couldnt see from the surface. it is a change of perspective i guess.

sexy

Keep posting that. I love how it shows little skin but in all the best places. Too bad she doesn't appear in Nepran.

The entries for that are a serious pain in the ass to browse through. Lazy buggers couldn't even hotlink the winning pictures.

By the time I'd dragged their underleveled asses through their quest in they were quite lewded.

Well I bought Rebirth 1 on sale from GOG, let's see if this franchise is worth a damn
thanks for the recs anons

So this is the power of waifufaggotry. Not bad.

ohoho. yes. he begins his journey.

welcome home, brother

It definitely misses. I was also confused so I dismissed all companions and just parried all attacks without attacking myself.
When you parry, your character first does a little jump backwards and then jump towards the enemy. It looks like the jump forward is a little too short so you are out of range when you counterattack. This is almost definitely the case bacause when you counterattack goblins (who attack by jumping towards you), you usually hit them since they are moving forward when attacking. I know, it's a bit confusing but hopefully you get what I'm trying to convey here.

Waifus always strike when you expect it the least. Now you can't escape.

i dont know about expect it the least, nep is like a minefield for that kind of stuff.

That's when you thought you can dodge all the landmines when you realize you've already stepped on one

Enjoy the games for the fun they bring and end up accepting your waifu as she is and for what she brings to you

Think of a stripped down 3d version of the Lunar gameplay but with otaku and vidya fan service. If you can find it for less than 20 shekels then it's not bad buy. Put it this way: There is a boss called CFW Brave. Yes, the CFW stands for Custom Firmware and yes, he supports pirates.

kill yourselves

Brave did nothing wrong

He got beat to shit by weak Nepgear, died later, and had everyone in Lastation trash him in their dreams as a ghost, and then died again for real after his body was hijacked by a NOFUN spirit. Seems like he made a few miscalculations.

Is that a bulge?

Trapfags go and stay go

I'm just joking please no bully.

w-what's wrong about liking feminine dicks?

Will you all purchase the newest Neptunia game on PC

haha. but in the offchance that youre serious, no! our lady nepnep wears the finest choice in loli panties. the tried and true white and blue stripes of mischief and wisdom.

*Except for when she steals and wears Nepgear's superior white and pink striped shimapan.

Probably

big sis has to make sure the panties make the cut ya know?

does it come with Rei
and can you hold her hand

Rei Ryghts?
More liek Ghey Rights

You need to get your eyes checked my dude. and come out of the closet while you're at it, faggot

that looks gay as fug

yeah but it's lady-gay, so it's straight.

How lewd do Nep games get?

The Neps are pure

Pretty lewd. Here's some ingame screenshots as proof.

Fpov is too fucking good.

Don't count on it, you'd be lucky if multiplayer is stable based on past ports. Also I heard even the PS4 version already lags in multiplayer.

Fixed

Her lovely desus are too small

Fuck you. I clicked #4 first and thought there was some touchy-feely part in one of the Nep games.

I just want to hug Rei

But there is.

youtu.be/rpyoYe8pnzI

As a preorder bonus for one of the Japanese versions of the game.

Was thinking more like this.

Well the newest game is VR. And you can get rather intimate with the main four neps. Though not quite touchy feely with them.

As shitty as those entries were you should at least get your facts corrected.

countersage

I think you mean you want to hug and be hugged by Rei. The adult girls don't get nearly enough love in this series.

One-way hugging it is then. But no I'm more into Vert/Green Heart, and she gets about as much attention.

Also good gravy this is my religion. No wonder I'm liking Neps more than Senrans.

where the Christmas Neps

Brave had a hard life.

There. Open your gifts, Onii-chan~

I wanna stuff her stockings full of yuletide cheer and give her a white Christmas, plus another gift she can open in nine months.

Shit sucks

I shall contribute.

What? Did someone upload these to halfchan or fanfic and claim they wrote it?

I appreciate the contribution.

Cakes are kind of like Christmas.

Nice.

Then have your cake and eat it too

Anyone knows what is this?

Getting back to Rebirth 1. I've scarcely gotten anywhere in it the last 2 or 3 times. Maybe this time?

Fuck the Gya.

Yes. And so can you if you put in the most minute efforts.

delete this

It's Ge-B. They're a patreon artist. They released their first doujin online, but after it got posted up on sites like exhentai they decided to make their later ones physical only.

Alright faggots! I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna play Re;Birth 1 and embrace muh inner weeb.

Have fun Chris.

I hope you have fun with it!

I hope you two realize Rebirth 1 isnt a part of the actual storyline. Nothing in it matters. The next games retcon everything in it and character interactions are completely changed.

Still, it is a very good introduction to the franchise, and more importantly, it is fun. Which is why it matters.

This is true. I just don't want them to go to RB2 and get confused as fuck. Also one of them apparently has quit RB1 before, so if they want, they could try RB2 to see if it's more their style without needing to know the plot of RB1.

You got a point.

If you like it, watch the anime then straight to vii, rebirth 2 and 3 are not worth the hassle

Can i get a discord invite link?

discord.gg/XTRHk

Thanks

This monster was able to lick your favorite Neps what will you do?

There's gotta be some joy in the short brutish life of a Dogoo.

I may have been the one recording…

Dogoo genocide.

These trips confirm it.

I-Is there more

She told me not to post the more explicit stuff as it is for my eyes only.

Leave not a single drop intact.

I respect your integrity. have a good day

sorry for offending

How will you spend your Christmas?

Have a guess.

In the woods, hopefully it will snow, and I can play a nep game.

alone

During the day, we will have some family friendly things with my nepfu and her friends and sister.
Then, we will be spending it together near a cozy fireplace cuddled together drinking hot chocolate.

Then we'll probably do some not so family friendly stuff later that night.

Doesn't bother me. Also I went through the first chapter, took some time figuring out what the roadblock was stopping me from advancing past the first area. Also question, there's supposed to be a really grindy bit in this game isn't there? Just something I vaguely recall being mentioned.

I'm not touching RB2 and RB3 without the retranslation, but as far as I know they're not quite done for Vita.

I'm a bit surprised if the anime is worth watching.

How else would I name that file

There's only one boss that really ever gave me a hard time as it was two bosses back to back, but as long as you fight most of the battles you can in each dungeon once, you should be fine. Or you can just use buffs and upgrade your equipment.

Thinking on it, I'd like a Dogoo beanbag, or stuffed toy. They're kinda cute.

Damn. I was hoping it was something about the first battle against the main villain being winnable, with serious item spam. Like certain other game bosses are.

sadblanc?

But there would be other images where Blanc is sad, how will I determine them from the others in an easy to read manner

Just give 'em a number if you really must collect pictures of sad Blancs.

Rebirth 2 is fine. 3 can drag on a bit but the game is referenced only slightly in VII

Nepgear allowed conquest to happen

There's like 3 bosses in R;B1 that are harder than the others, but you don't need to grind much if you approach them intelligently.

If you ask me about the difficulty for the Nep games, as long as you don't get one shotted by the first turn and you can heal the damage dealt, you can beat the boss.

After Noire impaled herself and forced everyone down that path.

The buffs + equipment will allow most fights to be doable. That's not mentioning rush spamming the EXE bar.

>Noire impaling herself
l-lewd

Conquest was actually a harem end for (you) in which Gehaburn is a metaphor for your dick.

About to put HyperDevotion Noire on my HENkaku vita. Too bad I can't find the rest of the Ultimate Weapon DLC online since no one else has uploaded it to NoPayStation.

Between PC and Vita, I rather this be played on the Vita since I heard it's grindy and it'll look the same on either system anyways.

May I get a invite link to the discord?

How does any of this constitute a "BTFO" again?

discord.gg/aT7xs

also an overwhelming loss in the artwork contest

It's quite a shame that artist is pretty much dead, corrupted neps are rare as fuck and even Chaos neps didnt help the idea

There you are. Give a try to ReBirth 1 if you enjoy it enough.

lewd

All these neps are so lewd

I'd buy it but I think it her face looks weird.
I stick with the other lewd Nep

NEP Vita games on sale. DLC on sale too.

Well that's humiliating. Find the giant bird boss, it takes a fair time to whittle down, and then Black Heart shows up to wipe the floor with me while taking bugger-all damage. I've gotta be doing something wrong.

For god's sake just give the world a Vert or Green Heart already. No more purple! And definitely no more Neptune she's annoying, even without the dub "character".

Use buffs and life rings.

I knew there was some standard piece of advice floating around like that. Cheers. On with the game!

>Posting degenerate lewds without spoilering them
You're lucky they're cute.

I'm still suffering through Re;birth like a pleb, it feels good to play weeb trash that's putting up a fight though. Also acquired Hyperdevotion today. It's another one of those games that got a stupid rating in my backwards-ass land, wonder what it was for.

I just want games where you can hug the Neptunias and gently caress them.

I wonder why…

the only thing we have now is VR

Well I wouldn't go that far, but what a surprise, it's nothing. Just like Totori.

Yeah.

You can beat her at level 8 without life rings, you just have to git gud

Well yeah, life rings just increase health. If you have a proper strategy and can dish out the damage they aren't needed.

This picture is 2silly, it makes me want to buy a sleeping bag since it's really cold.

I want to hug Rei

I wish I did, happy to at least get in, waiting weeks is a killer.

Definitely cheap.

archive.is/hRo6y

I don't even like the game and I'm loving this. What would the Vert waifuing game be like.

I want her to keep the glasses. Megane is a serious charm point.

[something something naked butlers and lots of butter]

I too like Rei's glasses.

Gear.

Gear.

Gear?

Gear.

Gear.

Gear and Onii-chan?

I approve the "Gear and Onii-chan". Writers ?

Blanc!

Blanc and Oniichan?

I can offer lewd Nepgears and Blancs.

Blanc and her husband!

Vert would challenge all of Leanbox to a gaming competition, with the winner getting a single wish granted. Kind of like the game center CX games where you are completing challenges to unlock other games, there will be multiple endings including one true end where Vert falls in love with the PC and one terrible end where you are subjected to a fate worse than death.

Yeah about that…

Slow progress in RB1, I've mostly been doing sidequest stuff but finished up with challenging Black Heart again. I'm still bad but it was completed. Noire game continues to be delightfully lewd and I'm warming a bit more to its gameplay now it's showing more stage variety and enemies.

With how many things they reference from other games, especially simpler ones, I'm amazed they haven't tried this, even without her. But yeah I want it. Bad.

That ain't furry.

It's very true to life.

is the translation for "MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies" good?
i played "Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed" and the translation was absolutely dogshit, i couldnt even finish this one.

It's definitely better than Nep U's; not hard since that was released in the height Doerr-era I believe (around the time of RB2). I do recall that it was a bit looser than RB1 and VII though, so it sort of in a 'tweener position in that regard considering the two extremes.

thank you user!

The heavy yuribait vibe and being another 30fps turn based RPG with overly long transformations attacks really gives me reservations about this series.

And waifus simply have no power over me, which I give thanks for every fucking day and time I see a single one of endless wife material.

I'll just say one thing Re;Birth1 gets right is that entering/exiting battles is very fast. Most attacks execute reasonably fast too, nothing is obnoxiously long. Cutscenes can be fast-forward too. Similarly, Hyperdevotion has slowness but also allows a few speed-up features as options, and skippable special attacks. The load times for a stage are bad though.

The worst thing in most of them is the music in the main overview screen. I want to mute it.

I didn't know you could skip transformations and attacks until about half-way through. I don't think it is something the games advertise.

Will Tsunako ever add a trap to the cast?

prolly never which is gud

OH YEAH

Nepgear regularly makes trips to Gensokyo as either Sanae or Reisen depending on the purpose of her visit.
She does a lot of cosplaying actually. Boatsluts, atelier sluts, demon goat goddess, etc.

The only boss I had difficulty with is the Arfoire battle where you fight her back to back and the second time is in the true form

As long as a lot of fans are yurifags there will not be any traps.

you will never know about the skip option unless you move your fingers around the controller and press L1, or someone tells you

There, Tsunako drew a trap, you can now take your meme away

Step up those edits man.

those twins look like they are planning something

Drugging oniichan to do lewd things with him? Such as snuggling next to him in a warm blanket. Nepgear taught them well.

Tsunako has such immaculate taste. She's too good for this world.

I'm merely baiting since this thread is full of healthy heterosexuals

4GO on sale on psn this week

God damn it.

Nepping the neps.

YES! Nep ALL the Neps!

these threads are most hetero compared to other threads

Most Nep threads are aside from some yuri.

Learned yesterday that Hyperdevotion's cover art is double-sided, for some reason. It's not designed as a reversible one like some Vita games have but I'm using it as one because it has the regular JP coverart image, not the censored NA/EU one. Also the LE coverart which I really like.

Shush you'll mess it up.

Saw this image a few days ago and was so super fucking annoyed that an otherwise good image was ruined by the artist's shit taste that I tried to fix it.
feel free to bully my autism and shitty photoshop skills

Did you mean the thousand yard stare Rom has?

No, but now that you have pointed that out it's kind of hard to unnoticed it.

Is this what you see for Christmas morning before all the lewd that will happen for your Christmas present

I think Blanc would pound you for correcting that mistake.

Why did they draw the twins with erect nipples?

Because it's Lowee, it's very cold outside

That's probably true. I wonder how Blanc would react if she knew her 3D fanbase was so heavily fixated on the one attribute she's most sensitive about.

Blanc needs to realize she is amazing the way she is, everything from her smallness and amazingly cuteness to her her foul mouth and temper and her bad writing, and that a certain someone who likes to egg her on about that shit should be ignored. forever.

It's a welcome alternative even if I do enjoy the slightly sexier Lowee neps with perky nipples and not-flat chest, but then again, I'd love them regardless of their size

And in turn I'd pound Blanc

I want to tease Blanc about her flaws but also make it clear tat I will love and support her forever and ever regardless of them

That'd be the least of her worries. Also we need a Nepgya of her "fixing" Blanc fanart for realism, and her tears.

Nah that's excessive and thankfully the games don't overplay the character rivalries. Only the jiggles and panties.

Been trying to do a Vert theme for my Vita and ended up a little depressed, there's not a lot of images I liked to use, and I'm having a hard time choosing the menu colour. Maybe black or white would work better instead of her main colour?

t. Vert. Seriously could you be any less tactful?

But I can't be Vert because Vert wouldn't pound Blanc

But what if Blanc called her oneechan?

I think green could still work, why not try a darker green?

How has December been treating everybody lately?

it's january otherwise alright. i hate php

Like every month thus far.

Yeah my original intention was her dress but brighter, but it was tough getting it to look right on the actual system. Eventually got it to something I'm happy with though. Yay for progressively lewder wallpapers.

What's the least seen team up? Vert and the twins?

I'm content leaving the twins with Blanc, I don't like them that much. Plus every time they do their special attack it sounds like ICED COFFEE to me.

Good idea.

I want some coffee right now

NEPU

why is nepfag such a thin skinned janny?

Who knows, he doesn't interact directly with us, if at all

Is this
LO
SS?

Green is good. She uses it for her blog.

Feels good. Also seriously glad the blank CPU parts exist, most of their HDD designs are waaaay too cluttered. Cat ears are always fine though. Neptune gets the low-grade ribbon.

Yeah I got it.

If you were given the chance to spend a whole day with your favorite Nep, what would you first do?

consensual cuddling and love confession

Play games sounds reasonable.

No prizes for guessing what you're wanting.

Does reverse image search work for anyone? I think Holla Forums X is broken on my end.

worksonmymachine.txt

If you could get an artist to draw one Nep in any lewd or non-lewd situation, what would you ask for?

I'd ask for Neptune covered in man milk while hermetically sealed with a black dick in every hole.
you asked

A completely vanilla doujin of Rei starting with non-lewd ending with lewd

Are you on Firefox 57? I'm still on 56 and I hope support didn't get dropped.

Just get one of the forks and you don't have to worry about it no longer working from firefox updates.

I only know of Pale Moon and Waterfox. I avoid forks due to compatibility issues. Or I assume there'll be such.

I'm on seamonkey.

How many add-ons work with it? Rikaisama not working on Firefox 57 is a big reason for me to stay away.

Surprisingly many work if you fiddle a bit, but since it's neglected more and more add-ons have stopped working. I wouldn't advise switching over to be honest.

Damn it game! Also up to the point of getting Blanc. She's been made leader just because of the soft voiced "jump", meanwhile Neptune is shoved to the back row where she belongs.

Also I want to make the "Mai Waifu" item for Vert but I can't because apparently the prerequisite I have is Neptune-only. How the hell does that even work? Insert jab at proprietary software.

Honestly Mozilla has gone to complete shit you really do need to look at alternatives. I'm reasonably happy on Pale Moon except for certain WebMs being unplayable (colour space). Can't say how good it is with extensions I've just got ABL and Noscript, and the one for Mega.

I use waterfox. Rikaichan and 8chanx both still work for me, I imagine rikaisama still does as well.

Looks like I still have them.

IT'S ROLLING TIME !

Eh, could be worse

rolling

And of course, rolling.

Rolling around at the speed of sound

Holy shit, I got Panda.

tfw Rei is nigh impossible to get with this

Ah, hell, it's been a while.

Haven't been here in over a year, let's see what I get!

I'll take your roll Mr. Unappreciative.

Rooringu.

I'll take it.

Close enough. Superior dress anyway.

rolling

rol

boatnep

Spinning to winning

Y tho
At least I got IF on the first image

I want to fuck and creampie Vert once every 2 hours until we both die of dehydration

Weak. What about non-stop fucking ?