Kamen Rider Climax Fighters

it's out early next month so let's have a thread talking about toku related vidya.

also
>tfw the Amazons riders didn't make the cut

Other urls found in this thread:

kamenriderguide.weebly.com
midnightcrewsubs.blogspot.com/
over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons/
tracker.tvnihon.com/
nyaa.si/view/338262
nicoblog.org/ps3-iso/kamen-rider-battride-war-genesis-memorial-sound-tv-edition-jpn-ps3-iso/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? Wasn't it popular in Japan? The toys sure got expensive for it so you'd expect it did well.

The current Rider always appears as the protag on the Climax Fighters games.

Being an Amazon is suffering. Jin did nothing wrong.

Where my Agitobros at?

They are probably saving them for DLC or the sequel next year when they add all the secondary riders.
Jin was fighting for humanity. Jin was a good guy who suffered way to much.

I'd say Agito is still the best the series has to offe aside from the rushed as fuck ending

Also, have you given Amazons a watch?

I wish Kamen Rider would go back to being filmed at 60 fps every day. Made everything feel more "real".

Only problem is that here are no Showa Era Kamen Riders… I just want to learn Nip to play the last Batride war that actually fits Kamen Rider a lot more than Climax fighters. Also, fuck Banco for making it PS4 exclusive.

It had a really cheesy feeling, of Mexican soap opera.

It would be a pain in the ass in post production with the sort of CGI we use today.

I never watched Kamen Rider before, I'm think of starting with Black. Is that a good idea?

Didn't Amazonz get a TV run?

Black is an okay starting point. You'll not miss out on anything starting there. Be prepared for some pretty major autism out of Minami though.

Black is good followed by RX.

Good starting places in Heisei Riders would be Agito(though it's made better if you power through Kuuga and see how it improved the formula in every way), Kabuto, and Ryuli.

For Phase 2 either Fourze or Gaim, though phase 2 is when it basically becomes a live action anime.

if I were you I'd watch all of heisei in order though. It's neat to see how the series changes and where it goes.

As far as I'm aware, Kuuga's subtitles are not finished, so I'd save Agito for later. Kabuto is a better starting point.

DON'T DO THAT. YOU'LL RUIN KAMEN RIDER FOR YOURSELF.
Start with Kabuto, Ryuki, W, or OOOs. Also, try to avoid 555, Hibiki, Wizard, Kiva, Decade and Ghost.

This link could help you if you are just being introduced to it kamenriderguide.weebly.com

I was only able to enjoy it because it was my first and i didnt have any standards yet, but now that i have seen other shows i can look back at it and see how awful it really was. Good costume designs and songs, awful writing and pacing. Im glad W, OOOs and Fourze put me in the right track afterwards

Decade is fun as Fanfare and to reflect on the riders you've watched, 555 is genuinely good and deals with deep themes about communication.

The rest I agree with. Especially Kiva and Ghost.

Kiva is alright up until that rushed as fuck final arc. And of course the ending itself

It's bullshit. Midnight Crew haven't finished them, since they are still subbing the Blu-Ray release of Kuuga and they release 5 episodes every 6 months or so. I thought they had the subs for the DVD release, but they only got until Ep 20 and since then they are replacing the DVD ones with the Blu-Ray ones. If you don't believe me, try to look for them in their page. midnightcrewsubs.blogspot.com/

Almost all if not all Heisen Era KR suffer from a rushed ending, and more than that, they suffer from unclear direction and their inability to produce a coherent story. Take Kabuto as example, it's so much waste potential, they could have put the movie as a tie-in prequel of the events of the series, but the movie just go a retarded direction and it's completely unrelated to the show even though the ending could have fucking fit if they had an idea of what they actually wanted to do with both the show and the movie.
People say Heisei Era is bad, and they are not that off, it's just that they are obviously Toy commercials more than anything, they have a really good premise, god if Kabuto or Kiva don't have good premise, but they are ruined by incompetence.

The thing with bad Kamen Rider series is not the fact that they were bad Except for Ghost. Ghost was REALLY FUCKING BAD. it's the fact that they had a fuckload of potential and went nowhere. For example, Wizard began with this awesome as fuck premise of science+magic, dropped it instantly, and Shunpei decided to be an annoying piece of shit for the rest of the series. EVERY SINGLE CONFLICT IN 555 COULD BE FIXED BY SOMEONE TAKING A CELLPHONE, ASKING QUESTIONS, AND GETTING ANSWERS BUT NOOOOOO, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, YOU GET DROPPED INTO A RIVER, AND KUSAKA SMILES IN THE BACKGROUND. 555 is way better if you drop it around the time Delta appears, and watch Paradise Lost instead.
And Decade takes the premise of each other Kamen Rider series up to that point, misses the point entirely, and ruins it in its own special way.
Kiva also had an awesome premise, but the suit was breaking the suit's actor back, so ultimate form spam happened. Then, the fapsword. Also, the retarded format of jumping back and forth between the 80's and the 00's. Neo-fangire's papa wasn't the worst thing that happened on the show, the whole Queen's arc and Taiga appearing out of nowhere are just as bad or even worse than the rest of the show.

Ghost pisses me off so much. It had so much potential but everything was so fucking retarded. When Specter appeared i REALLY wanted him to kick his ass HARD. There are so many things wrong with Ghost i dont even know where to start. The giant lizard pirate ship that appears a few episodes in and i believe doesnt get mentioned nor shows up for the next 25 episodes or the fact that some guy was FUCKING DYING and Ghost just went up to him, gave him a fucking hug "OH NO; HE DOESNT WANT TO DIE" and then he fucking STOPPED DYING. WHAT THE FUCK.. Also how many fucking times does the protag DIE and then COME BACK? At one point he wasnt resurrected from the brink of death, he was brought back from NONEXISTENCE. HE WAS DEAD AND GONE and a few days later he is like "oh my friends remember me, im not TRULY gone" and then he open a portal from the void nonexistence dimention into the real world and comes back like its nothing. His time limit and death was a huge plot thing that was hanging above his head everyday every episode and thats how they resolved it. Which reminds me, why so many early episodes had random timeskips between episodes where entire weeks went by with nothing happening even thou he had a fucking time limit to LIVE
I dropped it entirely a few episodes after GRATOFUL. I wanted to watch more of Specter and Necrom but it wasnt fucking worth it. I was just constantly getting angry at the show.

Besides Hugs fix everyone's problems the thing that really irked me the most was how the show dropped the Eyecons of Heroes premise over the fucking window and began doing something completely different. Also, the whole Ganma world stuff was unexplained, and the fucking Great Eye that worked by arbitrary rules.
I powered through Ghost waiting for it to get better, but that never happened. Ghost was a fucking mistake.

Only if they kept making everything as flashy and complex as possible. I swear they've gone overboard with the giant 3d printer..
They'd have to resort to something relatively more simple and get creative with that.

Too bad that'll never happen. ;_;

Capped for autism and facts. I thought Decade was going to fix Heisen problems seeing the premise, but it just made thing worse. I think the premise of Batride War is pretty damn cool having to use the DenLiner to travel to different eras and fix the time lines.

Also, have a look at the Showa era Showcase. This shit is beautiful. The best part of the game is that almost all the voice actors did the original voices, including Kuuga.

Black is a great starting point. It's a mix of the cheesy fun stuff of the older Showa era with the more serious stuff of the Heisei era.

Haven't had a Kamen Rider thread in a while. I haven't watched KR since I quit halfway through Decade, but I hear Gaim is rather good. The premise doesn't sound great, though.

I always wished KR games would be released in English, but knowing how localization is, we'd never get the product we were supposed to get. Too bad most KR games at this point have been fighters. I want a game that really puts you in the role of a Rider and gives you upgrades to buy or build, techniques to unlock, dialogue sequences, motorcycle chases, and other Riders to fight or ally with, possibly even making this dependent on player choice. It's like how anyone who develops a Ghost in the Shell game can't seem to understand that the perfect GitS game would essentially be Deus Ex with GitS characters.

>2007 KR series was Den-O
>It's about time travel
>2007 is the Year of Bazinga Theory, iPhones and gaymur gurlz, the start of the long, dark night of vidya
>You think the writers were trying to tell us something?

The new game is getting an English release on play-asia. You also might be interested in the DS games as they have some customization elements.

Also, if you stopped after decade, you may want to give Fourze, Gaim, and Ex-Aid a watch. They are a lot more childish than phase 1 rider but the stories definitely get good if you can stick with them.

also, Amazons is like the best of Heisei phase 1 put into one show. Definitely give that a watch. The director said he wanted to give Kamen Rider it's fangs back and he definitely did.

Gaim was interesting, in that it's like the opposite of most Heisei Rider shows: it starts out as a garish, overstuffed, technicolor toy commercial that isn't sure what it wants to be (the combination dance-offs/pokemon battles were especially jarring). And then as it goes on it starts to get better and better.

It's a nice contrast to something like Hibiki or Kabuto, which started out with a really strong concept and just totally fell apart midway through the show.

And yeah, Amazons deserves all the praise it gets. Best Rider in years. But I understand them leaving it out of the crossovers because they don't want kids learning about it. Japan's suicide rate is already high enough.

Obligatory actual vidya content: which of the KR games are actually decent? I've tried a few of 'em. but most seem to be incredibly clunky.

Literally caused every problem in the show.

Yes I too love a show that explains nothing, is really unclear on villain motivations, and has two side Riders more interesting than the main guy.

thus the rushed feeling ending I mentioned. I wonder if there are any interviews on the later half of the shooting of that series. No rider ending is particularly good, but that one straight up felt like they were actively forcing people off the set.

The implication that it's a prequel to the series is still there, and they've done nothing to dispel it.

To give you an idea of my tastes, I watched 555 and Kiva and found them both to be excellent. Fourze sounds somewhat interesting, Gaim sounds, well, fruity, and Ex-Aid's premise would have been better if they'd picked either biological sciences or THE MEMES, JACK as their theme instead of trying to haphazardly combine them. Ex-Aid would make more sense if it was a two-part series like Black and Black RX, or to some extent Kuuga and Agito.

How so? The ending wasn't quite as climactic as I was expecting, at least in presentation, but it was still strong up until then. I was hoping for more than just the two main Riders being involved in the last battle.

Anyway, I guess what I'd really like is a cyberpunk Kamen Rider. We've had big corporations like Smart Brain and BOARD, but rarely explored any cyberpunk themes alongside them.

if you like 555 WATCH AMAZONS. It's Agito and 555 put together with flavors from other good heisei riders.

Gaim is horribly fruity for the first 12 episodes, then suddenly gets really good and relatively Dark. Fourze is a feel good anime in live action. I thought I was going to hate it the most but it ended up being one of my favorites.

They all look like fucking dorks to me holy shit i can't take this stuff seriously for the life of me

You're not always supposed to. It's part of the charm. Also, work your suspension of disbelief, fag.

I try but as soon as they start posing i fucking lose my shit
Why can't they take themselves seriously?

I see ma ni ga OOO hiding there in that pic. Is he playable and can I go full tajador with him?

Why should they?

Because you can pull off a cool superhero in a mostly comic settings, pic related
Just like don't make EVERYTHING a joke, it wears you out and you stop laughing at it

I believe so, especially if it's using some of the code from Climax Heroes. Actually, in Climax Heroes you could use just about any combination you wanted.

Pretty sure toku just isn't for you.

There are riders that are serious in nature, they only become non-serious in terms of appearance and poses.

I don't get the point of putting it on Amazon Prime. Has anyone even subbed it? I guess if they can make Kamen Rider shows that aren't on regular TV, they can start making original Kamen Riders for other media as well, including vidya. If a KR game with heavy roleplaying elements ever does become a reality, it might be better off creating its own original Rider instead of adapting an existing show or movie.

over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons/

I'm trying to see if our worlds can join together and you're just trying to make me leave

for the sake of good toku I will spoonfeed you brother:
tracker.tvnihon.com/

Also, the series took a lot of risks and it was very adult. It was made as a pure kindness to old fans and phase 1 fans, especially considering the more kid friendly phase 2 riders are doing so well.

Sweet. I look forward to saying [pic related] to this game.

Because everything is the west tries to be grimdark and "realistic". Kamen Rider and Super Sentai are superheroes that may not always make sense or are particularly well written but they're very very fun to watch. When it's really good, it can combine over the top bullshit with some surprisingly intriguing stories.

Last season was a damn medical drama about video game themed riders fighting video game virus monsters. It was amazing. Then you have the current season about a Japan torn apart by an alien relic that's divided the country, turned it's leaders corrupt, and unleashed a new tool that allows the villains to harness magic mars gas to turn people into monsters. The stupidity doesn't end there. He's fighting a bat villain with a fucking pirate ship that shoots trains! How is that not the greatest dumb shit you've ever seen?!

I think the best you're going to get is

there are some genuinely good stories in Kamen Rider and solid choreographed fights, you just gotta learn to take the silly with the serious. Hell, Den-O has one of the cringiest, silliest starts of the whole lot but gets crazy deep and can leave you in tears.

If you can't make it past the posing then there's no middle to meet in.

You're missing the point i feel.
I'm talking more about comedic timing not being respected, and just plain disregard for many photography rules (frame composition etc).
It doesn't help that the plot is often forgettable at best.

how was the Vita port for this? I forgot how decent it looked for a musou.

It's Japanese and aimed primarily at young boys. The humor is not ever gonna be high brow or gut busting to everyone. You just have to have a certain lax for silliness to really enjoy it fully. Unless it's too silly like Drive or Ghost. Then the humor takes over the show and it just brings the show down because it's not funny.

I didn't thought I was going to cry by the end of Den-O, but I did. The story itself is pretty weak, but damn if those characters emotions aren't real. Imagins are too pure for this world.

Japanese comedy and timing is very different from the west. It's a matter of getting used to it. It might just turn funny or odd because you're not familiar with it, and at this point, it seems like you'd hardly get used to it. It's like faggot who watch Jojo ironically just for the posses and the memes.
As another user said, there are plenty of Riders that are obscure in nature, and the story itself it's serious, particularly most of Showa era and the first half of Heisei era.

Wouldn't know. I only played the PS3 version, and it was a really shitty port. It friend my PS3 but it was worth every second. I'm guessing the optimum way to play it is PS4. Can the PS4 be pirated yet?

It fried, I mean.

shiet, I'll stay away from that port then. I found some footage of the Vita port and the PS3 version looked better than that but I don't want to lose my PS3 to play a musou.

The opinion on that subject is usually divided. Some anons said it was too silly.

It fried my HDD, though, not the PS3, mostly because it's badly optimized and it stutter way too much, so I was forced to hard reset it a few times and it just broke. Give it a try, if it gives you too much troubles, delete it at once.

Chief and the crew can get very annoying on par with the Ghost monk. Getting up into the camera and saying "EHHHHHHHHH?!" or making little noises they repeat for extra effect isn't very funny at all.

speaking of that… fucking poppy. I almost quit Ex-Aid on the Christmas episode, thankfully I think they foresaw that and ended it on an interesting note that caught your attention.

I'll probably play it safe and go for the vita version for not, plus I really don't own enough games on that dusty thing. I appreciate the warning all the same.

Don't let the pic fool you, I agree that the monk is an annoying asshole that ruined Ghost for me, but the Chief in Drive redeemed himself as Kamen Rider Jun

Strangely I really enjoyed Poppy. Even if she was very obviously annoying. Ex-Aid really felt like they learned a lot from past mistakes on the comedy.

I still ended up liking Chief in later episodes but the two characters I always kind of dislike are Otta and the otaku tech wiz that carries around the dolls.

the only time I enjoyed her was when the other characters became aware of how annoying she could be.

The part where Emu came in from a rough day and saw her and that hamburger monster up to antics then just turned disgusted and walked away got a genuine laugh.

otaku tech wiz was shit
Otta gets a shitload of character development in the Kamen Rider Heart special
Also
Shame on you.

He grow on me during the Judge arc too but still not quite enough. I'm about to finish the series soon so I'll get the Heart special soon enough.

Is Build good so far? Just finished Kabuto and watching 555 at the moment.

Well it's obviously better than those two at least.

you need to let go of that bro. You need to move past it.

Nothing is more annoying than problems that can be solved by simple communication but just never happens.

I agree in a sense, but that was the theme of that series (thus the phones being the drivers). Communication was the focus, and the characters each had troubles opening up which led to other issues, and they had reasons for not talking to one another on top of that. Takumi especially had a reason for keeping things close to himself.

Well okay, whatever, personal taste and all that. You know, I -

nigger what

It's not bad but it's mediocre. The only reason to watch Kabuto is for Tendou being a massive Gary Stu at everything he does. It's good in a schlocky way but definitely not something I'd recommend to seriously watch.

I thought Kagami was a really strong character with believable faults and quite a bit of character growth. He really made the show for me. Other than that I think it's a "safe" Kamen Rider that captures aspects of other series decently which is why I tend to recommend it as an entry point.

Fair enough. I will say it drops the ball with trying to be funny though. It comes off a little awkward and creepy when it brings in the Hoppers. There's the scene where they fight Sasword in a junkyard and it's just… really gay.

The premise is good enough. Tendou being that way is understandable and during the serie he has to struggle with a lot of other things. Half-way through he actually struggles while fighting too, until the hyper-secter, but at that point everything falls apart.

This. For me Kagami was the true protagonist, not to mention that the other Riders are pretty good too.

definitely agree on the humor aspect, though I think I got a kick out of the cooking episode.

Tendou is similar to Superman in that he works better as a plot device than the main character. I think they realized this as the show began to focus more and more on Kagami and other characters as it went.

Those are Japanese stereotypes, in fact, most of the episodes go around japanese stereotypes.

The weirdest shit about that episode was Kagami's dad. I did laughed a lot at the fact, seeing how he was all serious in previous episodes to watch that.
They kind of fucked up trying to ground Tendou with the whole Dark Kabuto thing. It was just not needed and it was also really awkward, and it meant jack shit when he got the hyper-zecter.

On that note, most games where Kabuto is in, he is broken beyond words with the hyper-zecter.

makes for a neat fight when he's up against Faiz though, and I do remember the Dark Kabuto plot was a little underwhelming. He had a pretty cool design though.

Anyone know a torrent for the ISO and does it work on the PS3 emulator?

Isn't it when women stop ovulating at around being 50 yo?
English is not my first language, so no bully.

Tendou is extremely multitalented and one of the most intellectually gifted Riders alongside Kamen Rider 1 and Build, but he's not perfect. Being a Gary Stu isn't just about talent, it's about character. Tendou received his Zecter when he was only 14, and he trained for 7 years to be as good as he is at all the things he's good at. However, he's portrayed as cold, occasionally morally questionable and not well-liked by others. He's essentially Dr. House, to the point that he even drives the same bike. Compare that to, say, Rey from nu-Star Wars, who masters everything instantly by the diktat of the plot and is loved by everyone unconditionally.

How the fuck you confuse menopause with Climax? Climax is more like what you do when you orgasm.

I wanted to use this argument. Thanks, user.
Not helping his case, though, but yeah, he is misunderstood, and although that doesn't hinder him too often in battles, it makes his life as a rider harder, particularly when dealing with the other riders. As the other user said, he is essentially Superman.

Are there any good Sentai games? Where should I start with the shows?

Wonderful 101 and Jetman, though the sad thing about Jetman is it's a one of a kind series that was never rivaled in quality after. It single handily saved Sentai and arguably toku in general.

Superman can still be interesting as a character with the right choice of villain. That's why his archenemy is Lex Luthor. Luthor uses brains and has the mechanisms of society on his side. However, it's hard to find good villains for someone as powerful as Superman. The only other villains that work are ones as strong as he is, like Darkseid. That said, Kabuto wouldn't have worked without Kagami. Tendou's growth as a character is less about him becoming stronger and more about him learning to deal with people. Rider shows generally rely on the main character progressing in strength, and someone needed to fill that role. Because of that, Kagami is arguably the most essential secondary Rider outside of Rider 2. Riders like Kaixa, G3, or Ixa may be cool, but they don't bring as much to the characterization or the overall plot.

I have only watched 3 sentai shows, been meaning to watch more but kamen rider is consuming most of my time.
ToQGeR, which i loved. Innocent and fun.
Go Buster, started watching it because the morphing was cool but dropped quickly because it was too slow. At times it felt like it was trying to pull a serious theme and then it would turn silly quick.
Kyuranger, the current show. Im a bit behind on episodes but i absolutely love it, specially the costumes and characters.

watch Jetman you nig, especially considering you like Kamen Rider. Jetman is like a hybrid of Sentai, Kamen Rider, and a really good mecha drama.

Ako a best

That has been on my mind for a long time. I really love the Jetman costumes and the theme song. I just never bothered to actually look up subs for it. Will get around to it eventually, probably after this season

obviousry
if Kaori wasn't ugly as sin she might be up there… maybe.

good, I highly recommend it. Also, it's worth looking up some interviews with Toshihide Wakamatsu after you finish. The guy was a huge fan of the series and it's cool to see how seriously he took his character and the insight he has to him.

Only problem is finding subs and quality video for jetman

Let me see if I can find the torrent I got it from a while back.

nyaa.si/view/338262
this isn't the exact torrent as the ones I have are MP4, but the translation was solid enough and the quality was decent.

Yeah I like my stuff in mkv format anyways, I have this garbage collection of jetman in avi, at an incorrect aspect ratio while also being hard-subbed. I don't even know how this landed on my hard drive

and while I'm at it, here's the interview I was talking about, favorite it and come back to it once you're done with the show.

this is the quality for the ones I've got.

Yeah that's a lot better than the absolute craptastic aspect ratio.

Thanks a lot! gonna start downloading them now

Glad I could help and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Here, have an Axel form. I love Faiz design, but you know you have a problem when the only thing a character needs to say is "Hey, I'm using Delta", it doesn't, and it gets killed exactly for not saying it.

Kagami is Kabuto's protag. Tendou is a plot device.

Watch Gokaiger so you can learn about the other Sentai series. Gokaiger is Decade done right.
Also, watch Akibaranger.

I know a little about other series, mainly through kamen rider X sentai movies. Also, that Nininger is the worst thing ever and that i should avoid it like the plague because being the third ninja based sentai wasnt enough of a red flag

This thread is getting pretty long. Most Kamen Rider threads here are lucky to break 50 posts. Seems like Kamen Rider is getting more popular. I even saw someone asking about it on /leftytard/ a couple months ago. I don't know if that's a happy occasion or not. We've seen what happened to vidya when it got popular. Even in the last year or so this kind of thing has happened. Anyone who followed Drakengard/Nier before Automata came out knows that it's still happening even after people have become more aware of the possibility. It's a sad thing when people are just so fucking cancerous that you don't even want the things you like to get popular anymore because they'll just fuck it up. Maybe it's time to pull out the Hyper Zecter and/or Den-Liner and flush this timeline down the crapper.

lmao

Yeah, the only thing "good" about TV Nihon is that they sub damn near everything. It's definitely a case of quantity over quality with them.

Oh yeah thinking about super sentai, wasn't dairanger also pretty good?

Haven't seen it.

Season 1 was much better. I liked it so much that I bought the S1 Akiba Blue Figuarts.

Gotcha covered

I'm of the opinion that the second season wasn't as good on purpose, to drive home the overall plot of what the second season was about.

Thanks fam.

I've learned my lesson about wanting anything I like to get popular and I imagine you have too. It's not a hipster thing, it's just been proven time and time again how once something gets big it becomes over saturated and everything good gets buried in the shit and the things that are still going become terrible.

It's better things die while they are good than get popular and get more.

It's appropriate that there's so much Kabuto discussion in this thread, because the Worms are possibly the series' best representation of normalfags. They look and talk like humans, but they're just hollow shells. Only a handful of exceptions are real people.

Use Pantsu, you nigger!

That much is clear with the introduction. But fuck you, Tendou is just too cool.

In this case I think it's safe because it's on Holla Forums. It would be a problem if it started spreading to Reddit, and at some extent, I think it has.

I started with Gaim and finished it did I make a mistake and spoiled myself? I really fucking enjoyed it

Gaim?

If I eat that fruit will I die?

You'd become extremely powerful

I'm a big guy

nicoblog.org/ps3-iso/kamen-rider-battride-war-genesis-memorial-sound-tv-edition-jpn-ps3-iso/

and no

I just figure those are the most reliable torrents for it. Also, I'm a sucker for the stylized attack and henshin subtitles.

I imagine there are quite a few better subs out there though.

So, I watched some Ultraman and Power Rangers as a kid. As a jaded adult, would Drive be a good entry point? Which has good solo action scenes?

Drive has a lot of faults. See

If you want good solo action scenes you may want to start with Agito, though like I said before, Agito is made a lot better if you can push yourself through kuuga.

oh, also W would be pretty good for solo action considering it mostly focused on one rider. A lot of people say it's a good entry point but that's when it became a little too cartoony for my taste. OOO could also fit that bill but I feel like OOO is pretty boring. A lot of people like it, but I really can't remember much about it.

I'd say Kuuga and Agito are good starting points
Although Kuuga tends to play more like a police drama from time to time, but it's worth it for Nuclear Godai
Then there's W and OOO for the later half of Heisei Riders (See: everything post Decade)

And here's another example of Godai going mental

gotta love how Kuuga still has the highest kill count of any Kamen Rider.

W is the one I struggled with watching. Drive too.

Funny thing is they had the same director.

Makes sense.

Never saw the end, what happened at the end of Den-O

Don't spoil it for yourself. If you aren't feeling it halfway through then ask again.

are the Guyver movies worth watching?

DORK

Well if you insist;

That one fag who also had a role in one of the Ultraman series is too powerful for Ryoutaro (he's always been weak) and they come to the conclusion that they cannot beat him with the Den-O Driver so the agressive girl and the imajin make one last wish with their wish-granting powers to sacrifice themselves and undo the new villain, but before that they give one last goodbye to Ryotaro and then they fade into nothing, leaving Ryotaro live a normal life with his older sister at the cafeteria and the agressive girl's sacrifice was becoming a loli (this actually happens because she had to leave her contract with Toei or some shit)

D-did you finish the series user?