Battletech 2018

I want to play this new BT game i've waited since mechcommander, but there are no white men on promo art and it's made by this:
twitter.com/HBS_thratchen

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y0Mgi
youtu.be/NX8tdj_tObs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HB are SJW as fuck.
Don't give them a cent.

Oh im torrenting the shit out of this.

Normally I'd play the devil's advocate but goddamn

Of all things, why did it had to be battletech? I almost cant wait to see all that 3050 sjw utopia. Oh fuck.

It's dead. It's really and truly dead. I can write giant stompy robots off forever now. In pace requiescat.

I wonder what will happen

Totally not just right wing-sjws…

Get fucked, faggot apologist

>>>/treblinka/

I don't care about all that stuff but as a fan of the original MechCommander, I think the game looks like trash. It looks more like a combat simulator than a tactical game with interesting and complex mission design. It seems to have the same fault as games like Doom 2016 or Ruiner where the player is just shuffled from one combat arena to the next.

You fags better show up for the Mechwarrior 4 gamenight next week.

Totally not just furry-sjws…

Totally not just human-sjws…

Totally not just pedo-sjws…

It's next week? Fuuuuuuck. My normalfag friends wanted to drag me to camp somewhere over the weekend. I was already considering turning them down. They're not bad people but I'd rather verbally shitpost with you guys while blowing up clanner scum than go and be miserable while they talk about nothing.

They're going to be butthurt about me not going and they can be really fucking annoying when they want to.
Sage for blogpost.

God fucking dammit WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO POLITICS
JUST MAKE A FUCKING GOOD GAME FOR FUCKS SAKE NO ONE CARES AOUT YOUr DIVERTITY SHIT
YOU ARE JUST EJACKING FOR GOODBOY POITNS JUST MAKE A FUCKING GOOD GAAME NOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR LEE SOOOOO DIVVERRSE GARGABAEOASLKDJFASLKDJFASDKFJASNDFAKSDJN

I JUST WANT A GOOD GAME, WHY MUST I SUFFER WITH THIS LOVE FOR ALL THINGS GIANT AND STOMPY

Gameplay is the more urgent issue here. Judging by the shadowrun games Harebrained is literal sewage at turn based strategy.

Is 5 Mercenaries multiplayer only like MWO?

Totally not underage

Checked, played the beta, its not that great. Its clunky and positioning matters a lot more than you'd expect. But the actual combat feels weird. It dosen't feel like a direct translation of the table top game to computer either. Thing either work out or they don't so you can bet your ass the main draw is going to be politics since gameplay seems to be side-lined for it.

No its going to be Single Player only. Hence MWO being "Online." Unless they changed that then fuck it.

They didn't, it is still 100% single player.

But how are they going to sell golden mechs for it?

The fact that they consider MWO a success terrifies me. Although the core combat of MWO is surprisingly good. I look forward to seeing how they inevitably fuck it up.

Easy, they aren't putting a mechlab in it.

I… what? This cunt is actually so fucking stupid and arrogant that he believes dropships landing did not exist in any other Mechwarrior game? Fuck me, this fucking interview gets more ridiculous by the sentence.
archive.is/Y0Mgi

you should torrent this straight into /dev/null and be a constant drain, and/or reupload it filled with virus's. don't even support this with piracy

Into the trash it goes, with pretty much every other recent Battletech-based game that's not MWLL which is also a better tank game than fucking WoT and War Thunder, not that those two set the bar very high

I suppose they have to pretend that their fantasy land is somehow politically important given it's what they spend all their time on. Funny part is no matter how much they try all they'll get is an unappreciative audience and shunned by the cool kids they want to be accepted by so desperately because "Video games are icky and for shitlords".

Is there a franchise with more wasted potential than Battletech?

Hot damn, I'll be there.

This is their business, though. MWO is not that great but it makes money because there's no other options. It's like EA with Battlefront, they can sell themselves as unmatched artists that are hailed by fans because fans don't have a choice.

PGI's biggest fuckup with MWO is the artstyle. Pic related, from the article. I'm guessing that's a Rifleman? It looks like shit. Pretty much every 'mech has been put through 'the wash', redesigned to be 'modern'. One or two 'mechs look better in this artstyle, but it quickly becomes a blocky mess, and 'mechs that were previously unique end up looking too close to their counterparts. As someone with experience in both 3D and game dev, it just comes off as insulting and lazy. Especially when compared to MW:LL, which features highly detailed models of the original iconic 'mech designs. The truth is, PGI doesn't give a fuck about Battletech and is just looking for another way to milk their whales with MW5.

Shadowrun. Best game we got remains the Genesis version and that's just a rough glimpse of what things could be.

da fuck ami reading?

Honestly I don't really care anymore. I've waited so long that I just don't give a shit. I can't even get MW4 to run properly. It constantly crashes on me these days.

Don't be a faggot. The new Shadowrun games are fine. We haven't got jack shit when it comes to Battletech but some fucking turn based shovelware and a shitty MMO

I am genuinely speechless. I just hope that thing is not in charge of writting or we will have another andromeda

DAMN RIGHT IM GONNA BE THERE IN ONE OF THESE

Nigger, the WHOLE MWO comes off as insulting and lazy. PGI is an unholy combination of lazyness, arrogance and incompetence.

NO! Nigga please, the mechs are great.

I have a bad news for you…

WE

I just noticed
Isn't that the same thing?

Also, the Paki/Iranian mischling wears a hijab, in the year 3050, despite Islam not existing anymore.

Finns are mongols, and the mongols raped the chinese, but so did everyone else. It's nice of them to point out what kind of chinese rape baby he is.

Do you even know where Finland is?

It's a Chinese province, right?

You're an idiot if you don't think Islam exists in Battletech. If memory serves, it's mostly contained in the DC and CC. Even the Grey Death Company had someone screaming Allahu Ackbar in their higher ranks.

I DUNNO YOU TELL ME

I hope by real 3050 all religions are dead. I wont see it, but i hope for better future

I thought all the faiths had been rolled into one. I mean, the one jihad they had is started by a fucking telecom company.

You'll never get rid of Judaism and its offshots.

cant help but giggle every time

stupid goy

Probably. Battletech is heavily focused on combined arms and at one point was more popular than 40k on tabletop, let that sink in. The people running it crashed it with no survivors.

Nah, there's still a lot of reference to God, there's even death cults in the CC. Mostly people don't give it a lot of thought, the strongest religion is based on the modified writings of a pretty cool guy who actually existed, but the Jihad happened when people realised he wasn't a raging idiot but most of the religion still wanted to ==B E L I E V E==

Lyran Commonwealth is the most jewish of all the Houses, Comstar is often insulted by how Lyrans refer to them as a corporation instead of a blessed belief.

What is life?

Wait, but if everyone are jew than no one is jew?

FUCK

Not like GW is doing a better job with their IPs. They've been steadily losing market share as they continue to act like morons.

I wish someone in the West would make a new mech IP so we wouldn't have to go through endless cycles of Harmony Gold fucking everyone over.

Chromehounds 2 and Chromehounds Tabletop when?

Sooo, $cientology then?

Scientologist AT&T with guns

How thin-skinned are you?

where do you think you are, you nigger.
but since you trespassed in a forbidden area, i show you the way.
you may choose from:
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums

Faggots make shit games, one thing comes with the other.

Not even MWLL came close to portraying it accurately.
Things that appear in Battletech that will never appear in vidya or have only appeared in a limited form

Well FASA decided it was a bright idea cause their universe got so big to try and return to the status quo and kill off the most popular factions in the game.

It's time to leave.

Brb, continuing my MekHQ campaign of infantry and tanks only.

My point stands, how thin-skinned are you?

I forgot to mention

I'd love more diversity in the game, in fact it's sorely lacking in the amount of diversity throughout the whole development right now.
I N G A M E P L A Y

more like if AT&T merged with Scientology and got their own private fucking army

sex-terrorism

oh yeah and a monopoly on all interstellar communication

I miss the FASA days…..

Figures.

No wonder the world has advanced so much

Imagine the earth without mankind. What earth would have been if mankind didn't destroy it, the perfect Utopia!

Even in a Jew's Mary Sue vision of a nigger nation niggers still act like niggers.

I like japan and anime too, but would you kindly fuck off to persona thread?

That's clearly a Jagermech, you retard.

Nah, Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Islam and (((Judaism))) are mentioned in the RPG-sourcebook as major faiths.

And they're still at it.
They made an introductory boxset with a lot of mechs and quickstart rules and it got pretty popular… until they noticed they had produced about ten of the damned things and they couldn't print more for retarded reasons.
They ran out of stock a few months ago and there's rumors that maybe a new one will come out… by middle 2018.

Can't wait to get (t)rolling with pic related

Have you never played classic CRPGs? They were okay games but the only thing holding them up was the setting, the gameplay was absolute trash. Plus if it's not a fully rendered out seattle with many different runs to go on then it's shit. And the ONE modern game they made set in Seattle, Returns, I don't know if it's been a while since you played it but that one is absolutely trash. Don't be a cuck.

And again, I said the best Shadowrun game we got is the Genesis version and I stand by that, but I'm guessing you're too much of a faggot to have even played it.

Don't even joke about that. I encounter too many nihilistic faggots as it is that always get pissed when you tell them to be the change they want to see in the world and kill themselves.

Who the fuck designed that piece of shit?

JUST

That's why I have no hope for Battletech. Even if by some miracle the writing isn't BioWare tier garbage the gameplay will be shit because HBS can't design gameplay mechanics.

Probably the same glorious bastard that designed scooter artillery

Pick one, you retarded no-gunz

At least Battletech looks like it's battle system is slightly more fleshed out than Shadowrun's lazy "Take cover, use your strongest attacks" bullshit. Still I'm not excited either, if HBS couldn't be bothered to fix their shitty combat engine over the course of 3 kickstarted Shadowrun games then I have to assume they thought it was acceptable. Makes sense though, I notice that social justice types seem to not only avoid focusing on mechanics and skill-based gameplay, but they seem to think it's some form of fascism.

for the love of god stay on Holla Forums

I get that they're trying to tie the first and last names to the ancestries but Alexander is more commonly named as Iskander/Iskandar in Egypt.
Also soft spoken and silver tongued are the last words anyone would use to describe an Egyptians.
t. /misr/

Play Iron Harvest instead, seems cooler IMO.

All hands are required on deck son, get on board or get run down.

everything you love will be destroyed

your point doesn't stand just because you say it does you retard. hiring this person is an indication of the mindset of the staff as a whole. this is just a map editor. she tweets about diversity and nazis and shit and is openly affiliated with the company and it is ALLOWED. these people and those who allow it make bad games because they care more about the politics of their small minded worldview than they do about video games.

the game will flop. it will never stand up as a testament of quality or a contribution to the universe and will be ignored by people who respect and appreciate the franchise. you're an idiot for even pretending like you'll buy it. (i hope you do anyway, a fool and his money…)

he

is that really a dude? jesus i thought it was some horrid, slampig shitty looking woman. fuck man.

Battletech is from the 80s. It had nothing to do with modern politics or race. It was pure. It was too good for this world.

It's going to be casual as shit.

Actually this thread has reminded me, is Dual Gear any good?

Ha ha ha, enjoy
youtu.be/NX8tdj_tObs

like pottery

so get back to your ship sailor. we have our own problems to deal with on Holla Forums and we dont need to take on your burdens

well kike'd m8

god fucking dammit. you can see every issue this thing has by looking at its face. same with the twink soyboy on the right.

people don't even see themselves anymore.

The far left's home is denial. Mostly because they're running away from what terrible people they actually are.

God these faggots need to eat some raw onion ASAP.

t. soycuck

Gets me everytime
Being not Spain hurts

Fuckoff back to >>>/facebook/ with that cancer you cuckchan faggot.

t. soycuck

it's not gonna work here, moron

It’s dead before it’s even out who knows maybe the tranny might kill it self when it’s homless with no job one can only hope I’m sick of good ip’s being ruined by fucking faggot leftists and there ilk I have never known a nigger to build a pc I hope this fad dies when they just bleed money on progressive bullshit can they not see this shite won’t fly they really think the fucking majority

t. soycuck

Only problem is the game had a successful kickstarter so it will probably profit even if it's sales are shit. Just how these things are designed.

Oh boy, cuck/pol/ is leaking in again
Be sure to bully these nigger loving faggots into submission.

But I'm not a nigger, you soycuck. I fight for the white race and eat niggers like you for breakkie.

Well fuck I can hope they don’t get a second chance user

Just ignore it

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/int/

Us Aussies do more for the good cause than you 56% Amerimutts.

Fresh off the rapefugee boat
Heres your last (You)

Tell me more about abos

AYOOOO WE WHITE N SHEEEIIT.

Pathetic, this thread is fucking garbage and full of cuck/pol/ acolytes likely banned from their cancerous board ran by a Japanese kike and SJW cuck mods.

I've been here before gaymur g8 tho fgt xd

Wont deny i came here only a month ago. Yet this board is like a breath of fresh air, so no bully

A rare kind you are
Archive everything with archive.is, use Hooktube.com if you wish to share anything on Jewtube.

Read the fucking FAQ to learn how to goddamn embed which is so easy a fucking porch monkey could understand it in 2 days of using this website.
Frogposting will only make you look more like a newfag.

Really activates my almonds.

I didn't spoonfeed you though

Maybe YOU are the newfag.

You have none

Don't you have to draw more back pack cucking?

You 'tards spend way too much time caring about people and not about the game. I've tried the demo. It's alright. XCOM with mechs, if that's worth anything.

God I love this user.

Yes it shit, everyone knew that already

He was based enough to dump most of his OC on the booru after requested.

Or I can play Living Legends

O shit, xir's onto you.

Sure if you want to be a faggot.

Of all MW games you people had to choose the most arcadey one to play, that says something.

fags, the lots of yous

Anons had well over 3 weeks to decide which they would rather play, asked at the end of each gamenight when shown the schedule. If you are seriously complaining about MW4Mercs being chosen now it's your own damned fault for not requesting MWLL when you have had plenty of time to do so.

I'm not even surprised or sad, it's hard to expect anything more from mark's nu/v/.

Kill yourself.

Considering Battletech's setting, every one of those pictures would be absolutely fine in universe if it wasn't for the ancestry highlight and this kind of attitude:
>Laughing to myself about some alt right shitgoblin talking about our game and diversity and I'm like, dude you haven't seen anything yet
Which was obviously made by people like this simply as a middle finger to white men. So if we haven't seen anything yet then my money is going to go elsewhere. Fuck these people

Looked cool until it said it was going to be on console.

Just because it's "fine" doesn't mean people asked for niggers, spics and other assorted subhumans. Know your audience, pander to them, not tumblr. If your audience is white nerds then give them hot looking mech pilots, especially Clan ones, you can make into your bondsmen bitches, and dress them up in skimpy suits.

Who the fuck looks at these cunts and the first thought that crosses their minds isn't "I want to shaoh them all"?

It's an RTS too, so it's twice a failure. I was hoping for an RTT in the vein of Men of War, only with customizable mechs and what I get is a WW1 RTS with stupid on top.

Chill your faggotry, user. Men of War 1 is the only good MoW.

Nuclear apocalypse when? I should have voted Hilary.

I don't hate RTS games, I hate that they ruined what could potentially have been a cool MechCommander successor and made a console RTS instead.

Holy shit, that twitter dude. How do people like this get jobs as project leads? Does this guy even have prior experience?

CUNT

The same way leftists get hired anywhere, nepotism. They infiltrate HR and slowly oust anyone that doesn't toe the party line. Any community or company that tolerates leftists will be subverted by them eventually. The only way to defend against this is to purge them.

I know that, the fact its not a problem in universe only makes the fact their screwed this up even bigger.

It's even worse than I thought it would be.
At least when Hawken did their pilot-focused shit they still had mechs in the fucking picture.

The game will flop. Its written by a mentally ill low status man. The kind of low status man who sucked cocks for 5$ before being Tranny became trendy. I am not going give Harebrained any money anymore. This shit was halfway acceptable in Shadowrun, because it sometimes comes with the territory (especially when it takes place in MOTHERFUCKING BERLIN). Its not acceptable in a Franchise like Battletech.

And (((Marvel's))) Thor:Ragnarok (((oy vey appropriate old religion and profit))) shows you what happens when you take Northern European characters and slap 50% nigger/asian population as Thor's homeland, Heimdallr is a super giga nigger, and a main character Valkyrie is also a nigger.
Remember goyim, Asgardia is a PEOPLE not a land. And it especially ISN'T white people, but the HUMAN FUCKING RACE, including 50% niggers :)

Meanwhile niggers get their own fucking movie only for niggers. Fuck you jews in Hollywood, fuck you eternally.

Also why would you let a retard who identifies as X oppressed minority lead and design in a game? Someone who identifies as anything but white is generally a bad hire. BattleTech? Battletech? Like the Macross-> Battletech Americanized name? I'm confused, and someone should sue this game to the ground with that name.

They already had dialogue when they bought the rights to the Mecha designs only.

Who are you quoting?