Rainbow Six: Siege - Operation White Noise Edition

Scientists confirm that 3DPD Dokkaebi is still in fact 3DPD.

Dokkaebi "gurl gaymer" a shit.

What operator ya playin'?
What maps are ya liking?
Which weapons ya digging?
Anyone try out the new maps & operators on the test server?

New Operators:

Zofia "the yid Ash is useless now" Bosak:
Vigil "nothing personal kid" Kyung Hwa:
Dokkaebi "le gurl gaymer" Nam:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/u3Cbmf
hooktube.com/watch?v=lU9xmWHBTXA
archive.fo/ySSsK
voidinteractive.net/.
archive.fo/9yAfN
youtu.be/rf_3ZTp4eG4?t=16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a terrible season…
Bandit
None so far. The current maps in ranked have become bland. I'm looking forward to the new map.
Ela's Scorpion. Almost the same speed of Mira's SMG but with less recoil and magazine that is basically double the size.
I have not. I prefer playing things on the Live version and waiting until the (terrible) changes come over.

All of the new ops feel broken in one way or another.
Zofia is a donut steel mary sue that gets nothing new, just shitty gimmicks. Already a better Ash due to her ability to breach walls quickly and her special flash bangs which (like Ela's mines) slow your mouse speed and disorient.
Vigil isn't overpowered in any real way, but its very annoying to have another 3 speed. Very disgustingly, his shotgun seems like an overpowered weapon. 15 meters body shot is insta kill, and at ANY range you can 2 shot kill all ops. And, even worse, his shotgun goes through Plane's windows. So forget playing that map. He just needs to sit at a window and snipe every Attacker. On the positive side he is autistic. I like that.
Dokkaebi is going to be annoying to deal with. Not only does every operator get their phone buzzing, (and are unable to just toss it on the ground) but IQ works well when you go to disable it and if you die roaming you are a huge problem to the team. Valk is a shitty pick now unless you throw your cameras outside. Cav is going to be difficult to use unless Dokki doesn't use her ability too much.
As if the trap operators weren't annoying enough to fight, all of them will be raped hard by the new attackers. Roaming is fucked and staying on site is fucked.
I'm really not looking forward to this.

I've been playing Kapkan a lot more but my gayass team won't lay down armor quick enough and I don't know where to place traps, the PP-19 is also worst SMG in the game only behind the P90 because f.e. I shot 4 bullets into Ying and that bitch didn't go down. The Industrial weapon skin is also cursed probably.
House is the only map I still enjoy a shitload, the other maps for me range from good like Kanal to absolute dogshit like Consulate.
SG 552, MP7, Makarov, PK, GSh-18, P12, AK-12.
I knew it would already be shit so I didn't bother, they're also buffing the pistols to make them super easy to shoot where the pistol that needed a serious upgrade was the USP. This update will probably be the death knell of this, I hate everything about it except the map and Vigil's character until I saw how Ubisoft tried to push him as an edgelord with a troubled past.

I didn't realize that you could intentionally down your own team mates to give them more health. Sounds pretty bullshit.

Is there a way to farm renown? The dlc ops are so expensive and I've just unlocked all the regular dudes.

Not really. Don't tell me you bought the super cheap edition, did you?

Luckily for you most of them are overall meh and some are just gimmicks, if you don't have any unlocked I'd recommend Buck or Cav as the first.

Nah, standard edition. Thought about getting the season pass when cheap, but I don't wanna support such (((practices)))

I was thinking Ela for her OP rifle, but hen again literally everyone picks her anyway

but what about the new raifus and raifu accessories?

A new LMG, an AK, a 30-round M14 with no recoil and high damage, slug shotgun, the Daewoo K1, CZ75, and an Uzi.

What? Why did they think that was a good idea?

So we probably won't see them either in the game.
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T UBISOFT DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Waifuism.
Because they're Ubisoft.

A-user, I… Good point.

You forgot that the FBI operators don't have a single Glock side arm as an option.

FBI Swat doesn't use the Glock and the reason why the Glock hasn't appeared yet is because it's such a prevalent and ubiquitous gun that they want to give it to any CTU which is why the chinks have mainland weapons, if the game was 100% accurate most of the weapons in the game would be MP5s and AR-15s.

???
Nani
???
https:// loadoutroom.com/thearmsguide/fbi-picks-9mm/
https:// www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=3003911f9f7ff35889bf5f46c48ba0ef&tab=core&_cview=1
I may be wrong, but explain, I swear they've used Glocks before.

FBI and FBI SWAT are different entities, the SWAT is just the armed wing specialized in combat.

So is the hand gun in game accurate then?

Yes.

Having lots of fun with twitch lately

I miss yacht and favela, but Oregon is always fun

Twitch's F2. I usually use the 417, but this thing kicks ass

Nah, I don't want to download another whole instance of the game.

I just got this game. I picked Pulse as my first Op. I saw a guy behind a barricaded window with my heart detector, and shot him through it without him even seeing me. Shit was cash.

On Clubhouse go to bedroom and make a hole through the floor on the right corner of the bed to watch bar hatch and do the same in the adjacent room to watch kitchen. For Oregon make a hole in front of the room on the left when you go up the front stairs to watch that hatch.

Is this more Ebonics that the coons have recently invented?

That's old terminology man.

First I've seen on Holla Forums.

Sledge and Kapkan are my favorites now.
Sledge can smash through wall and ceilings so I can get angles on anyone. His rifle shoots beautifully after you replace the ass-tier iron sights on it.
With Kapkan, I figured out the perfect doors and corners of doors for laser mines so I can put them in the most unexpected spots and with his shotgun I can make holes whenever I need. The SPETSNAZ pistol for the ruskie operators is hands down the best. It's just as accurate and powerful as it needs to be for a sneaky headshot across 2 rooms.

I still miss instakill kap. I barely get kills now.

The first time I saw it was in the copypasta, "My name is John."
That copypasta is old as fuck.

Literally a decade old, user.

That is colloquially known as an "Ace" user.

I've never even unlocked Blitz because his shield seemed too small to deflect anything compared to Montagne's big-ass wall and his flash shield didn't seem all that useful, but the recent buff where he can sprint with his shield up elevated him to top tier. It's top fun to rush with Blitz now, you feel like a goddamn horror movie monster when you get going.

Just recently I was blitzkrieging my way to the objective in Chalet basement through the garage, some faggot Smoke gasses the wine cellar entrance thinking he can keep me away, but I place a breaching charge to the side room of the wine cellar, immediately rush Smoke and some other poor Kapkan who happened to be nearby with my flash charge and bash those two down to the ground, as I make my way to the basement where I bash some Ela metashitter down who was completely unaware of the 50 kilos of German steel rushing in from behind her. I don't think I can go back to Montagne ever again.
For some reason I've always hated Border, but a recent bout of RNG of continuously being placed in Border matches made me appreciate it more. There's a lot of fun to be had with wooden ceilings and outstretching outer walkways.

I was weary to use it since I heard players refer to it as an ace before, but the game itself doesn't actually use that word. Pretty sure it just said we won the round and moved on.

Jesus.

So if they don't tweak dokk at all wouldn't that mean twitch is a lot less useful during set up phase if she destroys all cameras? They didn't fucking think this through at all

And thatcher, and IQ, and virtually everyone else after set up.

I'd probably just pick Twitch to piss off season pass fags humping on their newest waifu.

Hey Faggot
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you newfags. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying to fit in. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any decent threads going? I mean, I guess it’s fun shitposting and not lurking because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Holla Forums.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the WWEW team, and starter on my Radcorp team. What game do you play, other than jack off to naked drawn 3DPD people? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot waifu (She just held my hand; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my 2D wife

Honestly i want to use her more for the m14 than her overdone gadget

I'll keep shooting cameras out of habit too so dokki players will probably bitch a lot

When will we get CIA operators?

Am I the only one who baneposts in chat every time I play on Plane?

I thought I was alone on that actually.
I'm just sad that i've only encountered like two people who actually understood it.

The P90 is bad?
It seems to work pretty well for me. What's terrible about it?

It has a shitton of recoil compared to the MP5, which is a fucking lazer and has great range.

i dunno man i like the p90, having the 50round mag can make a world of difference when doing fatboy-flanks as rook

Thanks for that old meme but
You fucked up.

I do as well but being in OCE is suffering.

That's what I was thinking. The general suppression of the P90 is what makes it great for me.

High recoil and shit damage.

why bother though it's just outshined in every way by ELA and the new ops. Seriously the new OPs and ELA are just too good, it's stupid

How worthwhile is the extended barrel on most weapons? I've been thinking about swapping it out with suppressor for most of my attacking ops.

worth it always, suppressor is horrible more often than not

Fucking why? You can still hear the suppressor and there's no radar in the game. Use extender.

Heavy barrel is garbage, barely does anything for the penalty of not having any recoil reducing muzzle device. Suppressor is pretty mediocre, but it has a use.

cuz some other prick is going to fast-pick ela and die trying to peek with her

agreed, dokke makes roamers a liability and zofia fucks up anchors, they're already a huge pain in TTS

i like using extend barrel on the p90 and blackbeards SCAR-H

There are plenty of benefits for having a silencer.
1: Makes your shots quieter.
Depending upon the gun there can be almost no noise. If there is any unsuppressed guns firing or explosions going off your shots will be unheard. Also, hearing your shots through walls or the like are far more difficult. Helps when trying to sneak around. Also, no need to switch to your pistol (if it has a silencer) to shoot cameras.
2: Thread indicator.
When shot at with an unsuppressed weapon you will get white threat indicators from the shooter's direction. So if you miss a few shots while trying to hit them it will not immediately set them off to react to you. Red threat indications will still show up if damaged.
3: Bullet trails
Without the suppressor all the guns will have very visible bullet trails. With the suppressor you will still have them, but they are nearly invisible. This helps a lot if there is more then one enemy in a room: all they will see is their teammate die and won't know the direction until they get a callout. This stops enemies, other then your target, from seeing where you are firing from.
4: No muzzle flash.
This removes muzzle flash from showing up on your screen as you fire a gun (can be helpful with staying on target) and slows enemies from targeting you. Its easier to latch onto some bright flashing lights then a simpler operator.
That is, in general, the positive benefits

Negative effects:
1: No recoil benefit.
If you are used to having something like Flash Hider or Muzzle Break on your gun it'll be uncomfortable not having it due to the increase in recoil.
2: Expensive.
If you are new, it is a rather expensive purchase of 200 Renown.
3: It makes your gun a bit larger.
4: Lowers your damage.
This one is kinda iffy. Mostly depending on the distance where you engage an enemy. At closer ranges you will likely still have the same time to kill as without one. The lack of damage is really only noticeable at longer ranges. Although, remember, a single bullet to the head is death at any range with any weapon.
5: If you have already been scouted out then having a suppressor becomes meaningless. Unless you move around and shoot them from a different angle/location from where they expect you to be. Possible benefit for that kind of situation.

Another, personal, benefit is that it makes me feel more like an operator.

Actually that's not true, headshots are only a large multiplier, overhealed docs can survive headshots with rook armor easily from a silenced glaz rifle example

probably one of the more important uses of it. if you flank enemies who are in combat and you have a suppressor you can really fuck up their day

At what range is that? I remember reading that even with the weakest weapon, wearing rook armor, and at long range you will always die from a bullet to the head.

anything beyond like 50 or 60 I forget, but it's a normal range for a glaz shot.
Doc's the only real one you're gonna see it on ever unless the person is using a shotgun which doesn't get headshot damage

I'm gonna go ahead and not believe you untill theres a video to prove it.
There is a video where a doc with 137 hp gets killed by a pistol headshot and seeing as glaz does a shitton more damage I'm going to guess the result is the same. Unless you're shooting at someone from across the map in the plane and if thats the case then that will basicly never happen.

Also another video where a guy loses 125 hp from a silenced p90 with rook armor.
P90 does 17 dmg when silenced.

how so, it looks pretty regular
oh

Good times.

fug

I got back into the game after a friend of mine got it. Are connection issues normal? I kept getting booted from games due to connection errors. It got to the point where I had 6 games in a row where I lost connection. So far, it seems like turning on a VPN has fixed that. Somehow.

Do you guys have any game nights where you play together?

Blitz for attacking, Rook for defending. I just love flashing people and I also love having an ability that is helpful and easy.

Probably the bank. Has a good amount of paths but I don't get lost in there very easily. House is also a bit fun, but I just like the scenery there more than anything.

Whatever shotguns I use tend to be fun, even if their effectiveness seems to drop after 10 feet. I especially like blasting people who are standing right behind a barricade, preparing themselves to enter. Glaz's rifle is fun too.

You're also missing the most important format-defying question, OP:

WHO IS THE BEST TACTICAL WAIFU?

I'll give you a hint: it's IQ____.

I don't remember hitting enter that many times. This is what happens when you're drunkenly trying to format a tiny box that you forgot you could resize.

Glaz and Frost
I recently switched to Frost's barbed wire because I thought it would mean I could cover up more traps but it seems like I'm getting less injurs than the deployable shield
Honestly like most of them aside from bank and Oregon can be kind of a pain but House is pretty fun
Gave Jackal a try and I'm really enjoying his primary gun

Barbed wire is the better choice when doing serious mind games, but for casual the shield is much more reliable as most people hop over without a second thought.

the idea of using wire is to make route for you enemy where they will avoid the wire and step on the trap without looking at it

shilling the discord to hopefully have a 5 man user team going again discord.gg/u3Cbmf

fuck off.

Fuck off, cancerous faggot. I bet you're one of those wwew faggots too.

don't be fags, yer man was just trying to play some games, even if discord collects data I don't know what they're going to do with the data of people spamming lewdbots and calling one another niggers

He could use something that isn't gay, like mumble.

look man i dunno what the Holla Forums approved ones are. I personally LIGHTLY use discord cuz some of my friends use it, and doesn't everyone use fake name/emails/etc for anything on the web?

Well, now you know, use mumble. And it doesn't matter if you use fake emails, discord can still shoah your chat if you're being a bad goy, they've done it before and are quite proud of it.

Yes i do recall them proudly shutting down alt-right channels and bragging about it. I don't approve of discord but i use it lightly cuz the other goys aren't going to switch clients to occasionally play games with me so i'll work around the system best i can

anyway lads remember that season 4 goes live next week and i haven't seen any news of changes being made from TTS into live yet so this seasons going to be a fucking madhouse

I didn't even make the server, and I much rather use in-game voice over discord. I just think it's a better idea to put my id in a discord server rather than publicly ITT

I honestly use it with my friends too, but you're not playing with your friends with this, you're playing with us shitposters, so there's no reason not to switch.

why?

So, because one entity is taking your data, that excuses every other infraction? You could use Mumble or even fucking TeamSpeak, you're only trying to shill Discord, because it's still hip with all you fucking normalfags who can't into VoIP. Also, your point about 8ch and Jim, use a fucking VPN, never go naked on these sites. Your logic is so retarded it hurts. Logic fit for a liberal.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
Cluster bomb the hostage room for instant victories.

I don't know, leave me alone mom.

I've had mumble for the past five years user. Every time I tried to get my friends to use it has failed. If one of you would like to offer a mumble server then be my guest, I'll probably be the first to join. I'm only shilling the discord because it's the only thing we got with actual shitposters already in it.

UNFUCK KAPKAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just like post your uplay details instead you dumb fucking nigger.

You're still a disgraceful faggot.

We need more lewds of twitch.

What's the worst map and why is it Consulate.

That's probably why Consulate is the only map I play with Castle.

Well the signs and billboards on the other buildings imply it's some desert US state so you're technically right:^)

It's in nigger Ireland.

Mate that's like from the first season. Is useful but I think they now force you to have only 1 down per round so if you do it twice you actually die

Naaaa frost and hibana are the best pick
One for being a good kap now even better because it stops the enemy rather then just hurting them the other to be a more flexible thermite

Any tips for a fellow kapkan main user? With this new update I've lost my touch with him. I went from 4+ kills per match to 1-2 explosion per match….I need to fresh up my trapping

You can put them in obj now because people will rush in if they're strapped for time, otherwise put them where you did before like outside in hopes of catching a rusher unaware.

Lurk hard as fuck and use the Saiga suppressed, and place them in routes the enemy might take preferably clustered to kill them if they still show carelessness or just litter them around objective.

More often then not is so useful, but now with all the nades or ash bombs they just blast them and avoid the trap completely

That's the point, before I placed one in obj and the other 2 in a main door were rusher always fuck themself main entrance of bank in the lobby, back stairs in server but now I barely get any explosion whatsoever even if I place them there and in 2 new spots.
Could it be that removing the laser made people pay more attention to the trap itself?

Yes.

Honestly I always saw the traps from the bomb more than the laser, they're really conspicuous either way.

Yeah the laser was a give away for me to check for the bomb that's why I placed always in door with lights or stuff that could hide the laser and place the bomb in the opposite direction to not let it notice
chalet if you place it in garage door they will not notice due to light or in master bedroom due to wood floor

I suspected so Satan. Damn I need to watch ESL to learn new tricks then or they are still being gay as fuck using only rusher?

Was bout to get autistic about that video showing Tachanka as an attacker at the end, but it just made me curios. Are there custom modes where attackers and defenders switch the operator pool?

Before you place a trap or make a hole in a wall, imagine that you are an intruder.
Which door would you choose?
In which direction would you look when you go through the door?
When I place a trap, I think like this.

Lel

just old promo material

I remember hearing you guys say that Siege is not waifu bait. How is this not 100% waifu bait?

There are cuties in the game but they never got overly obnoxious voice lines constantly repeated in the advertising.
Despite being qt they can still die in horrible ways in the game.
The developers never brought attention to the porn or made a fuss about butts.

mostly because their in game models aren't so pretty and theres very little fluff, in-game banter, or other indicators of personality. Up until Ela i didn't even think twice about the game putting female ops in it

I too noticed Ela's rear first.

That was months ago bud, looking at the earliest incarnations of the game and it's current state is a huge contrast. What was once a tactical game that incorporated quick reflexes and humble demeanor is now an Overwatch eSports wannabe with waifus and bombastic fast gameplay where you don't die as fast anymore and it will only get worse in 7 days.

I don't have the bios for the new ops but take for example Kapkan's bio, it's a paragraph about being a factory worker to one of the only officers who survived Beslan with enough backstory to give him character but not enough to be overbearing and doughnut steel. The bio for the ugly gook bitch describes her as a tough gamer hacker girl with a recoiless M14 because she's so strong and wears fake glasses to hide her power level and the Polish ops being sisters & Ela having dyed hair.

I knew it would come to this but I wouldn't accept it yet, for fuck's sake they're going to add zombies in Winter. I'm just going to ride it out and enjoy it the best I can but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone now.

heres some grabs from the TTS

for comparison here's one of the base operators bio and psych profile from the wikia

m8, it's a fake personal, intentionally
still mega gay tho

persona*

win 10 rounds as SEALS for a valk-cam charm, i can't think of any decent ones since the fucking new-years disco ball last year

Gotta get people to play valk before she becomes useless.

They literally did nothing else the past few months than slowing down the gameplay immensely. What are you drinking?

and all roamers, and to a small extent twitch as well

This fan fiction operator is bullshit. The game is dying and soon it will be dead. Was fun till laster

Do you guys suppose that some allied operators working adversely off eachother is really a bad thing? It does involve some communication to determine who picks who, and it could force picking more varied ops somewhat. If someone picks Twitch or Dokki, then you're better off not picking the other at all, which shouldn't be a huge problem unless you're a fag who mains.

Here's a developer's video blog on White Noise to give you an idea what they are going for, if you can make out what they are saying at all:
hooktube.com/watch?v=lU9xmWHBTXA

They could have had some character-specific reactions to other characters like in TF2, but for some reason they went with character-unique passives with no rhyme behind them. How the hell did they let the writers dictate so much in a fucking multiplayer game? Also it seems the new map will have no outside zone, so defenders can't move outside and get detected because there is nowhere outside to move to.

Waifu faggots on suicide watch.

Wouldn't that make spawn peeking the easiest shit to do on that map? The idea to mix that up is interesting but I hope they don't keep it and leave it as a gimmick for this one particular map.

I haven't played the map yet, but don't you enter by rappelling on the side of the tower? If that's the case there will be no spawn peeking at all.

It's better if I just stop playing right the fuck now.

Nope, you need to rappel into the building through windows to enter, meaning defenders can just camp those windows and kill you before you even get to actually play the game.

It just occurred to me, does vigil's cloak work on glaz's scope?

We knew this day would come.

Wait do you spawn in on the windows right in line of sight? Cause if someone is camping the entrance then you can just drone them out and kill them.

You spawn on the roof and have to rappel down. But, here's the kicker, I know for a fact that on some windows, there are angles at which defenders can hide, and you can't see them from the window, but they can gun you down while you're doing the stupid entry animation. Additionally, you can't drone out Vigil.

That's fucking dumb. Except you'd still know vigil is in the room, just not where, so you'd better have some grenades.

Be amazed you got any joy at all.

I think the thing is people will DEFINITELY pick dokki because her gun is too damn good (which is the most frustrating part for me because i want to play her solely for m14) and her skill is so powerful that it turns roaming into a liability if she isn't killed immediately. Valk will be hit the hardest by this because most defenders will just shoot out their own cams when hacked or know how to avoid their own cameras but they might not necessarily know where valk put her cams and they might be placed somewhere far more dangerous than regular cameras, such as in OBJ. It desperately needs tweaking.

the little blurbs we were getting up until ela came along were fine, they were just enough fluff to have a laugh at but not so much the characters become sort of fanfiction. We don't really need extra lines in-match anyway unless they want to add some kind soft-chat options. stuff like "acknowledged" or "go to [location]" but really the yellow ping as already plenty effective
explains why they even included fucking morocco

there's north and south windows and also an elevator shaft you can enter through in the middle with a few other paths

At least it's not the fucking IDF.

I'd almost rather have those stinky jews than literal nobodies. I am interested in the Scotland Yard operator they plan to add now that i learned they did create a special forces team for SY because england is a godless shithole. This is assuming year 3 will even be playable

Scotland Yard look so pretty fucking cool, even though I too thought it was fucking dumb before because I thought it didn't exist. I truly thought ubi had run out of ideas.

Vigil's ability is actually quite weak. It works like Cav's. All you have to do is wait for him to shut it down or run out. He has no way of detecting drones, so if you manage to sneak up to him with a drone then his ability is more then pointless.
Also, its rather obvious that he is around even if you don't have LoS on him. With someone like cav you can go prone into a sneaky little spot and the person droning could miss you. With Vigil you'll probably be using his ability, so its guaranteed that they'll know you are in the room.

More likely than not his jammer will just cause people to avoid him, which is a little valuable in it's own way but he'll be used for his sniper-effective shotgun and not his gadget

>Run into OBJ and head shot the last 3 defenders with revolver like a scene straight out of Django the original from the 60s, not the Tarantino nigger flick

They gave Ela's scorpion recoil, so it's no longer a rape machine, and she can't take bullets like rook

recoil is still manageable but its 50round mag on a 3speed is what makes it so powerful

Well they probably have.
Also, Bolt action rifle for an op when? It's a terrible idea, isn't it?

No they gave it a fucking kitten trying to get you to pet it when you shoot it.
The thing has basically absolutely 0 kick even after they "added" it

it would need to be able to do something obscene like punch through reinforcement to make it more useful than just using glaz

Did they hire some morbidly obese tumblr fanfic author to write Gook bitch's bio?

I did have an idea for a three speed op with a two shot rifle they can pull out whenever they want. Their special thing being able to fire through reinforced walls. The only caveat with him is that he's only equipped with a shotgun and a machine pistol.

No one pays attention to yellow ping and there can be room made on the keyboard for a chat wheel.

If people aren't paying attention to pings what makes you think they would to a voice line?

How about

That sounds already pretty worthless even without the balancing tweaks. Best way to balance it out would be having the ability for those bullets to penetrate walls pretty cleanly (destructible walls, mind you) and give the sniper rifle a couple of extra magazines. The op would be a massive liability after those five bullets are down.

Everyone in Rainbow Six HQ stood up and clapped!

Absolutely pathetically fake.

I'm inclined to disagree, but only when it's used with some actual voice chat
that sorta stuff

>

None of my teammates notice it and I hardly notice it myself time to time.

I'm trying to come up with a video game character I hate more than Ela, without success. Everything about her rankles me, her design, her playstyle, her guns and her gadget. It's nearly as if someone at Ubisoft wanted to create the single most fun-destroying thing imaginable, then after doing that made it even worse, and that's Ela.

Oh boy, just to add on to my anger, if the hostage is injured when the timer reaches zero, he instantly dies. Not that he stops moving or anything, but fuck you, it's hard to code things.

its more annoying because all ELA really needs to fix her is a lower magazine size and make it so her bombs don't fuck with aim speed and just distort like echoes mind beams

This may sound stupid, but I would like an OP that can do some sort of speedy breach. It is my personal creed to never breach where I can't plant my feet because it feels like going through windows is suicide every time.

We've definitely talked about it in generals before but it would be cool if there was some sort of shield that could breach and enter in one move sort of like what they show on the box art

Blitz is top tier now; his pistol is a laser beam.

season 4 is going to be a shitshow

It's fucking dead, Jim. It's over. There's no coming back from here.

But it's just the new ops who'll eventually get balanced properly once everyone complains about them being OP, right? But they'll also buff out low-pickeds like Crapitao as they are doing with IQ, right? But the lore passives will be removed because nobody can possibly like that shit, right? But the game will for the most part still be playable and fun, right? RIGHT?

I'm honestly in support of the theory that the original team that made the game got shitcanned and a new one came in instead.

The change in the tone of the DLC operators is way too obvious. They started adding those outer layer armors on the Y2 operators when the Y1 operators all had based on reality gear that was being used.
And none of the Y1 Operators was gamebreaking that shifted the meta hard unlike this season, where ash rush is no longer viable thanks to the design of their gadgets.
I wont even go into the backstory of the DLC operators.

it's not even a fucking hard to fix thing but i'm sure they're reading the faggoty ubi forms that are just saying shit like "LMAO YING IS EPIC". Ying just needs her recoil fixed and shorter timer on the camera hack so roamers aren't a complete liability. I would even go as far to say change the logic bomb to have more uses but a shorter radius to flush out campers instead of bugging everyone on the map. Zofia needs 2 concussion bombs instead of fucking 4 and only make it so they distort vision and not mouse speed, and virgil needs his visual cue changed to something less obvious so he can hide more effectively because as he stands now, you're more likely to be found while being droned than a regular operator because of the distortion on the drones camera when he's in a room. Give ela a smaller magazine as well and remove mouse slow on her bombs too. It seems so damn simple.

even year 2 was fine until Ela showed up, Lesion can be a little annoying but smart droning can prevent you from getting stuck, both the GEO ops are great too. It's ela that fucked everything up and i swear ubi must think "oh her pickrate is high that means she's good" and not "because she's busted"

obviosuly zofia/ela passives need to be axed as well. Crapitao can be fixed by just giving him a fucking breaching charge or changing him to a 2/3 armor because as he stands what's the point of being a 3speed with no breaching options.

2 days to go…

I'm ready for the beginning of the end.

How the fuck is Ela's gun balanced in any single way? It shoots so fast it sounds like an industrial vibrator, absolutely gigantic fucking mag size, and on top of that her grenades hack your computer and disable your mouse. It's bad enough that you have to check every fucking surface in the building while being 45m away from the bomb because that whore is 100% hiding somewhere around there with her fucking bombs all over the place. Three times today, in three different games, I was killed by an Ela that set her bomb outside the building in an area you wouldn't expect and then she just jumps out a window and runs me down while I literally cannot fucking turn to shoot her in time before teleporting back to the bombs and killing the rest of my team all without reloading once. Every other fucking defender with a gun that has a firing speed at least half of hers has enough recoil that they're worthless beyond 20m because you literally cannot shoot more than one bullet without it just bouncing too much to hit the four pixels of the cunts shoulder as he's peeking, yet this stupid whore has a laser rifle.

And then to make it all 100 times worse, every single rat shit eating fuckhead that plays nothing but Ela will also play Glaz on attack, so you get to sit there and screech like a banshee at your team mates on defending not to peek him but they think they're gods and try to, only to get fucking domed 15 seconds into the round.

>he gets snapped by a mat
>I snap backwards onto a map
>Kapkan was NOWHERE near objective and takes 10 seconds to find us
>+250 Match Bonus
This is seriously the most retarded thing I've ever done in any video game and my anger and disbelief has still not gone away after 30 minutes of this.

You niggers know that there's a third entry route through the elevator and maintenance shafts?

You even get a nice little catwalk to hang out and shoot at defenders from on the north side of the map.
There are also three hatches, 2 to second floor hallway and on to first floor elevator.

Tbh I'm not ever going to bother rappelling in, it's a dangerous proposition at the best of times on any other map, but it's going to be aggressive peaks heaven for the first few weeks.

End it all, friends.

i saw two faggots last night on tts praising ubisoft for everything they've done since operation health, saying that more maps should be removed from the game since they are "ruining the jobs of esports pros", and that the game is at its best right now
this game is fucking dead

Because Ela is so transparently someone at Ubisoft's waifu it isn't even funny. In actuality, it's probably that someone pitched the idea that because Ela didn't have a "game changer" ability, she should be very strong on her own.

Wrong. It's one of the studio Bosses' OC, she even cosplayed as her for Halloween. I'd find the picture for you, but I'm not going back to plebbit.

That's arguably worse. Actually, I'd say it's certainly worse.

I find that hard to believe without proof.

wordswordswordswordswords
There's no doubt they switched people to write these new characters.

They could easily nerf Dokkaebi's camera hacking skill by making it work like Cav's: the operator has to be downed, not dead, to hack his phone for the camera.
To make it even more difficult, the operator doesn't die from it but instead has to be alive for it to work, which would mean any time she uses it her position is exposed and the defenders would know she's were the downed team mate is in that moment.

I think that's layering it on a bit too hard. I honestly think her camera hacking is the less important of her abilities, that phone call is brutal. I'd recommend that she should need to get access to a phone to get both of her abilities. The way it is now, she can enter somewhere on the map, call the defenders, and if a roamer is anywhere nearby, they're instantly exposed and basically fucked. Make her abilities need an initial kill, and you allow the defenders to counterplay her, whereas now she doesn't seem to actually have much counterplay.

I went to rebbit, for you.
I expect full compensation for the spiritual damages
archive.fo/ySSsK

It all makes fucking sense now.

I never put two and two together.

You niggers don't know the half of it

Why do they try so hard to kill their single decent game left?

Because Overwatch died and they're fishing for players.

god damnit

I have no words. I know this is ubi and freddit, but holy fuck this exceeds my wildest imagination. I cannot comprehend cancer of this magnitude.

Got this game off of the steam sale and really liking it but I've been taking a break for a bit for finals which I should probably be studying for right now.

I haven't unlocked all of them yet but I think Glaz is my favorite. Being able to rappel down a wall upside down and peek through the corner of window and pick some straggler is great.
The plane map is my current favorite.
Haven't played enough to have a specific favorite weapon.

That fucking website one-ups itself every single time, I can't think of a website that comes close to the cancer that is Reddit.

Don't forget that as Glaz you can shoot through Plane's windows and Castle barricades. Also takes 3 shots to destroy hatches. What I like to do is shoot myself a murder hole in a castle barricade then kill every yellow bit on the other side.

overwatch players don't bleed into siege, they can add all the broken donut-steel characters they want no overwatch player has the attention span to play 1-life rounds.they'll also get shit on constantly by any and all flankers because they don't hear footsteps over the sound of their own voice while they twitch stream

I hate to break this to you user, but they certainly do. It makes me want to kill someone.

Welp, as if we didn't need any more evidence that the future(present) siege is fucked.

Yet again, women ruin fucking everything.

8:06 AM OF THE LAST DAY
EIGHT HOURS AND FIFTY SIX MINUTES REMAIN

It was nice knowing you guys. 725 hours in this game, full of love, hate full of piss and vinegar. Ubisoft ruins everything without fail.

F

Nani?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You also forgot that she makes Ash useless now.

Holy fuck this is unreal
>QUALITY CONTROL
>ELA

It's the best strategy, only flanking keeps you from dying
and fucking lucky shots. I swear they headshot me with a reaction burst at the barricade

Before Siege I was about to give up on vidya, I think it's time to get back on that schedule.

THE END BEGINS

UPDATE IS LIVE
GAME IS OVER
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOYS

I know we'll get saged, laughed at, and peppered with >he trusted ubisoft, but someone needs to make a thread specifically for this bullshit about plebbit and ela. This is just unreal.

IT'S HERE.

Why are updates so goddamn large these days?

Map textures, different files, new shitty operators, etc

(checked)

uncompressed audio?

I'm gonna miss Kapkan so much. I played a bit when Ela got introduced, and as a Polish person I was absolutely disgusted by her design and guns (At least Zofia looks halfway decent). Stopped playing. Then i heard Kapkan died for our sins.
He looked so snug and cozy in his goverment issue Tactical Onesie™ with all those blankets in molle-imitation pattern on his head.

Rage, unrelenting rage. That is all I feel at this moment in time.

What do you mean? Did they remove him?

his gadget got Incomprehensibly gutted and made it a somewhat worse lesion trap.

Before that update, there was a nice spectrum of traps starting at fully lethal (Kapkan), half-lethal (Frost, Lesion, "technically" Bandit) and ending at non-lethal (Ela) now there are no fully lethal traps in the game.

It all makes sense now with cav being buffed to hell and back with no nerf in sight. Don't even get me started on her fucking call of duty UAV ability. Some nigger probably has a thing for Brazilian monkeys with fat asses and chimp lips.

They made him 2 speed 2 armor, 5 traps that do 60 damage and have an invisible laser instead of 3 insta kill traps. What's weird with his new traps is you can walk through them 2 or 3 times and they won't trigger then someone will follow you and it will go off on them 1st go.

That's my major fucking gripe with nu-kapkan. He was the only lethal trapped in the game and that was unique. But no we need a stronger trap meta but shittier traps.

I think Ela is cute.

Plz no bully.

Eh? Cav is pretty simple to deal with in my experience.

Fuck you. Eat shit and die.

Also I forgot to mention but, EDDs were also a great bait.
Leave one in a doorway and the person approaching is FORCED to peek a specific angle to shoot the trap.

(checked)
Unless you count claymores. But I'd rather wish they made the traps lethal again and buff it by making the lasers hard to see or not at all (you're a careless dumbfuck if you can't notice an EDD sticking out of a doorframe), or have the new traps cause a concussion effect similar to being hit by a Yokai in order to actually discourage people from rushing (as opposed to shield ops being able to shrug the explosions off right now), though that'd just make it too similar to Ela's conc mines in terms of usage, the only difference being that concs do not deal damage, can be placed above doorframes where they can not be seen (or disabled) without a drone, and fuck with your mouse.

I expect a good half-season patch to make up for this shit on top of the retarded shit White Noise is about to add and set a precedent for, but I think Ubi is too high on the comeback success of Siege to actually bother improving what's broken (what was supposed to be OpErAtIoN HeAlTh) and more about taking the game into some random retarded direction.

Kill yourself.

ELA THICC RIGHT REDDIT?

I don't think the new season is all that bad outside of the designs.

Wot?

Shhh, ignore the redditor.

Zofia and DokiDoki's character designs are atrocious, but their abilities aren't that "game-changing" so-to-speak. DokiDoki's logic bomb is good, but it's completely worthless later on. The hacking the cameras thing is a risk-reward type scenario where the attacking team has to chose between leaving cameras up and exposing themselves or destroying them and have one less camera they're able to use. Valkyries typically don't throw cameras that expose teammates either. Zofia's Ela concussion grenade launcher is still susceptible to Jaeger's ADS.
Next season looks like fucking garbage.

Oh, and also apparently dead defenders can control cameras, so anybody on attacking can't override their control.

Me too

The original, blonde version of Ela with freckles was pretty cute. Actual Ela is tryhard cunt.

did ANYTHING get changed from the TTS into the live servers or did they not take in any feedback?

you're forgertting the particularly bullshit part about the phone-hack is that it makes roaming a liability to your team

he's going to need his ADS buffed at this rate since my experience in the TTS was just more grenades being launched into a room than they can handle, his ADS already fails to stop an entire fuze barrage

But user, reddit said the patch was perfect, like every time before that except the spread patch, nothing needed changing. :^)

(checked)
Getting feedback from reddit is the worst act of human folly ever witnessed.

So it does when there's a Caveira present in the defending team

interrogation doesn't last very long at least, camera hacks seem to work forever or some mystery time i never found out about, and dokk doesn't need to down or kill you herself for the phone can be active, jackal can go kill your ass and just watch it for dokk to come grab your phone and look at all the anime pictures you saved on it

But cav is a roamer. Attackers have the advantage in terms of intel and options always, so cav is able to balance that and punishes people who leave the group if she can even down them without killing them or dying herself. Whereas dokki is attacking, so she's already advantaged, and punishes one of the two only things a defender can do, being roam is sit on objective. And sittin on obj is already a near death sentence. And furthermore dokki doesn't need to down an attacker and doesn't need to straddle them to use her ability, meaning she can let her teammates kill and relocate to a safe position to use her ability. It's attacking cav with not even a tenth of the skill but just as much reward, maybe even more considering you have to stop and turn off your phone leaving you defenseless.

Doki Doki would be better if it's based on radius to her or teammates instead of every defender on the map.

You say that as if roaming isn't an absurdly effective tactic where the risk of rounding a corner and walking directly into three alert enemies is minimal compared to the possibility of catching two or even three people unaware from behind. I have nothing against roaming (I do it myself constantly) but you're crazy if you thought Ubi wasn't going to do something to counter what is by far the single most useful tactic in a defender's arsenal, especially after how mediocre Jackal turned out to be.

The only alternative to roaming is too camp obj though. And with fuze, glaz, buck, thermite, etc that's just a bad idea. They need to make an OP who can just make obj a fucking pain to get in, cough TACHANKA cough.

WEW BOIS
They changed the report button to this.

Lesion and Ela both do that pretty well.

I'm sure Ubishit will do something with that.
:^)

Maybe I misunderstood, but it's not fake, m8.

I'm not saying it's fake, I'm saying the button probably does nothing and it's just their to pander to the easily offended redditors that play the game.

Nah

How about you drone out areas that are definite hidey holes and chokepoints instead, attacking comes with the knowledge of going into the hornet's nest and predicting where people will be and what that person's playstyle is after first (two) rounds.
What else can a defender do to assure victory, hide in the next room? Roaming fucking comes with being a defender. And as for Jackal he's a good fucking deterrent against roamers already with balanced guns, not a 30-round recoilless M14 who is able to hack your cameras and can track the entire fucking team.

sTIcK YoUr hAnD In YoUr eYe

Gladly.

Wait a minute, that's not a review…

Why not TS?

I think they perfected the cancer formula. I think I truly understand now what it means to want to see every normalfag die. Jesus Christ, get the fuck out of my hobby, you tasteless leeches.

You didn't read the whole thing. There's a part about imagining inter-team relationships of the queer variety.

Last time I saw this picture this headline wasn't there.

Jesus fucking Christ, this happens every season and it just gets worse and worse.

Are you merely pretending? Both those ops are designed for roaming.

And here I was thinking the reddit posts would be the worst thing this thread could offer.

Of course I didn't read the entire thing, you think I'm some kind of masochist?
I could have gone without knowing this.

At least it's over. At least I won't have to play the game ever again.
How do I convince my stupid gigagoy friend not to buy the year 3 season pass? I think he might be genuinely retarded.

If this isn't proof that video games journalists are anything but clammy bloggers who get paid for writing corny and hamfisted "articles" like this I don't what is.

Both Lesion and Ela's traps are insanely powerful at stopping attackers from bumrushing the objective.

I'm not gonna immediately drop the game. I'll see how this and next season will unfold. I'd like to see something cool done with the biohazard theme, even though the "lolzombies xD" mode is going to be like a thorn in my side.

I hope the guys working on Ready of Not are making good progress.

Nani?

SWAT 5 being made by 4 autists or something. Looks really good.

Look it up, Some guy came here a while back and shilled his game a bit. Apparently there's a small dev team working on some kind of Swat 4 type game.

The problem with defending is not being bum rushed, literally any op with a gun counters that strategy. The problem is with the fact that anyone sitting in objective is a sitting duck.

Choose your friends more carefully next time, do you really like this person or can you avoid him.

voidinteractive.net/.

It's probably gonna end up being shit. Most devs who come to image boards tend to be lolcow tier.

Meh, I'll probably put in five games whenever my friend wants to play, then uninstall to make room for something I actually enjoy. Blood Orchid was already pushing me over the edge with Ela and to a degree Lesion, and how awful theme park was, not to mention that they took out the most fun map in the game, and three other decent maps, for no fucking reason.

I've found that ubishit gives less and less of a fuck about optimizing the game with every update.

Also, Favela was cancer and you fucking know it. I have no problems with the other 4

I completely agree. I hated Favela, but I still don't like it being ripped from the game, and replaced with a worse map. But House, Hereford, and Kanals were absolutely fine and fun, while Plane was hit or miss.

I played two matches and uninstalled, pack it up boys.

I played three, and it just drained me. Maybe I'll try later, but I just can't seem to care right now.

Also that was some good stuff.

yeah yeah yeah, go ahead and make fun of us, we deserve it for buying ubishit etc.

Nothing good lasts forever user.

I didn't play the new update, what went wrong?

The dust still hasn't settled so it's a bit early to judge. It just came out a couple of hours ago.

Alright, I'm gonna be lurkin' here for a while to see what happens.

People are just overreacting at this point. Like it's going to go to shit at this rate, probably, but even at this point with White Noise just recently released it's hard to call the game dead.

Even more true with ubisoft in charge isn't it.

Everything

I will user i will.

m8, where do you think we are?

White Noise isn't bad, but the next updates looks like shit.

Everything after Operation Health Morgue was pretty bad and I'm sure most of anons will agree.

if nothing has changed from the TTS there isn't any dust to settle

Vigil's ability seems pretty useless, he's only there to counter Dokkaebi.

Gotta be honest, Ela singlehandedly ruined all of my enjoyment of the game. Dying to her creates much more of a "oh great, this again" than an acog jager one pixel peeking you. Elliot Rogers: Cloak edition sounds neat, but not enough for the rest of this DONUT STEEL LE SLAV OF DOOM xD shit.

don't forget you get 10 extra points for killing your sister as either of the wonder twins, as if they weren't shit enough

(checked)

No you see, that's totally OK. Since it's the end of the year, pushing season pass sales with league of legends minigame gimmicks and overwatch tier lore with sparkly haired waifus will get more sales. Can't do it in a classy way, like with Lina and Crystal Maiden from DOTA.

But muh
DEEPEST LORE

There is no counter to Dokkaebi. The only way I can see them patching Dokkaebi is by making her camera hacking last a few seconds or just fucking get rid of it. Jesus fuck, Zofia isn't even as bad as I thought she would be, it's fucking Doki Doki that's too strong. The fact she can safely ring every defenders phone AND is able to fuck over anybody who plays Valkyrie for the simple fact they picked her is broken.. Fucking A', it wouldn't even be that big of a problem if she had one ability or the other, but being able to both pinpoint defenders and hack their cameras is too strong.
And Ela still is OP. GG Ubishit, hopefully the (((Esports))) goys bitch about Dokki Dokki enough to warrent changing her.

I think that this game shows how cancerous unnecessary lore can be in a game that doesn't need it.

Someone is in need of a slapping

You can counter Dokki's Logic Bomb by staying inside the range of Mute's Jammer :^)

"whattya mean unnecessary? the old ops had bios too!"

You forgot you can also play our resident wannabe neet, Echo. :^)

Honestly what the fuck were they thinking when making Dokidoki. Oh wait, I guess they listened to all the retarded redditors suggesting their Donut Steel camera hacking operators.
The worst part is all the retarded redditors eating up this fucking season as if it "changes the meta", like fuck it does. Ela and Lesion changed the meta, despite how broken Ela is, Glaz's scope changed the meta, a fucking OP operator that fucks over anybody playing Valkyrie doesn't, it's just poorly designed. Thankfully there's some people criticizing the season, but Jesus fucking Christ I hate all the normalfags that came late and think there's literally nothing wrong with the new operators. Hopefully they don't fuck up the new ops but I doubt it.

Honestly this is making my blood boil far more than it should.

I think I just might carry a spare Jammer around when roaming as a Mute and checking the cams. Which is about the same as playing like Vigil anyways, except he has a jammer taped to his face. Next season they'll probably add Dokki-counters in terms of making it harder to be detected to balance it out instead of nerfing Dokki's dumb-ass gadget.

What'd be neater is that Dokki would have to stand still for six-eight seconds looking at her iPad to initiate a Logic Bomb, during which every defender becomes alerted that they're about to get hacked and can run over to a jammer or just get away as far as possible from any attackers so their phones may not be heard.

You get people defending this shit as balanced "because the game has always been about gadgets since day one." Yea because someone picking mute would surely fuck up your day if you chose thermite right?
In regards to Ela, how do the pro scene view her anyway? Like surely they must have bitched about how OP she still is?

Another defense I'm getting is

She has something insane like a 95+% pick rate because of how over powered her gadget is. Literally all they have to do is remove the sensitivity bullshit.

I mean, there's some things you just don't do if you want to make a good FPS. First of those, and most important, you don't fuck with the player's sensitivity.

agreed

nope, but they can't alter the concussion effect, nope

Dokkaebi and Vigil are alright but Zofia's bio is inexcusable. Who the fuck wrote this?

HES LITERALLY NOTHING PERSONAL KID THE CHARACTER

"enhancements"

HUBBA HUBBA CHUBBA CHUBBA.

gotta lay off that sushi there hibana

What the shit?

It has unironically been around for as long as the game has, or at least since Dust Line.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME IN THE SEVEN EVERLOVING DIAGONAL DILATED DIMENSIONS OF CHRIST HIMSELF
archive.fo/9yAfN

concept artists use references all the time, this really isn't that bad compared to the stuff that's actually affecting the game right now

Yeah whatever. At least they were trying to make her a cute gook. I'm far angrier about virtually everything else.

pfft it's mass effect 3 all over again

unfortunately its not so funny since this is just the concept art which isn't in game like the stock photo in ME3 was

stop

Who the fuck is gonna buy an elite set for mute?

More proof that those mongrel rats need to be wiped off the face of the earth

who buys the elite sets? I like kapkans but wouldn't pay for it

Who knows, but I've noticed a couple times someone wearing them.

nice beast trips. don't underestimate the foolishness of whales who like skins too much though

jeager needs a buff now for sure, theres so many operators with grenades that his ADS can't keep up at all

Here's a comparison, even the hong kong fags weren't as atrociously written as the new ops.

They really do just get longer and worse as time goes on though.

I've been a fool buying some of the clothes. But stopping myself to gain more Operators.

Have you had a lot of matches where the Attacking team is lobbing grenades like crazy?
I've never seen a match where that's occured.

Fuze :^)

Why are you going to add a shitty backstory about how they're buddies yet you fuck it all up by the fact you kill each other.

What should i be angry about here?

I saw it a lot in the TTS, a wall would break followed by a smoke grenade followed by zofia bombs follows by anyone with frags

because luckily for awhile lore and gameplay didn't blend into one another until this fucking season

The deagle is a fucking laser now.

Reddit.

youtu.be/rf_3ZTp4eG4?t=16s

WHY THE FUCK DO THE NEW OPS HAVE NO FUCKING RECOIL AHHHHHHHHH

DEEPEST

I'm just now able to get into this game and it's going to shit. IF YOU WANT OVERWATCH PLAY OVERWATCH FUCK.

i haven't reached that point yet, i played rounds last night and still had fun, even though i hated the TTS, its still a rough season but maybe i'm just in the denial phase

I'm not enthusiastic about this mode but theres some possible leaks floating around like this one, the silver lining to this it might bean year 3 will start pretty early in the year

Wait what? Did they remove those maps too?
What the fuck is that all those maps were fun and increasing with meta
i know they probably did it because house kanal and Hereford have never been chosen from ESL faggots

Hundred times this
I never thought I would say it, but I hope esport bitch about Ela and dokki like they did with glaz so we all get a nerf

from ranked setlists I think, they're still in casual which i assume is what most people play because random spawn and shorter match length is better

My fucking waifu! How the hell im supposed to handhold in a three way with her and frost now if she is holding a burger?

I expected a biohazard area, more shit like Article 5, some post apocalipstick, quarantined maps inhabited by people desperate to get out, and going at you with machetes, hunting rifles, etc. And still, they did generic zombies. I bet all of the maps are gonna be fucking KF-BioticsLab, and be nothing but fucking hallways.

From what I've heard, it's more like a 50-50 split between ranked and casual, because casual is cancer, but is the worst it's been in a while now. I don't touch casual, because on the EU server you get asspained Germans and Froglets who leave after they die once, or teamkill you for reinforcing the wrong wall.

Holy shit, has anyone noticed when you click on someone's profile on a scoreboard, where it used to say "report suspicious behavior" now says "report toxic behavior." Are you fucking serious? Some dainty trollop had to justify her position on the development team.

If I remember right, the game doesn't even save chatlogs or voip audio, so that's pretty much just for teamkilling.

I have an obscene amount of hours in this game and exclusively play the casual setlist. Partly because i generally don't have a full party to play with but also i don't find much joy in chasing after a rank, I already felt like i was constantly improving and learning new tricks playing casual and it has more maps than ranked now too

I don't play ranked for the ranks, I couldn't give a quarter of a shit about internet metal colors or the shitty charms, I play it because I get to choose where I spawn, people don't leave halfway through as often, and the shorter rounds feel better to me. I usually play with one friend, but that's it. That's why I hate that they're removing maps that aren't even that bad, just because of ESL fags. All they need to do is split ranked, and create a new ESLfag playlist, that actually follows ESLfag rules, like bomb only, etc.

i'd certainly like a level of seperation in playlists as well, or maybe a new fucking game mode. I'm genuinely surprised they have thrown in a "hardcore" variant with lower TTK and no kill-cams yet

I remember "New Game Mode" being one of the things in the year 1 roadmap. Nowhere to be seen. I'd also be happy if they reworked Hostage to be less shit and inconsistent.

but hey we got ZOMBABS right?

I've played it for a couple of hours and I think I can sum it up with the following:
This will get nerfed I'm sure, because right now the guns barely have any kick, but deal the same damage as before.
Siege, at least in Europe, had gotten more toxic with the last sales. More TK'ing, not playing the game, or actively fucking with your team. The option was needed, but I don't get why they removed the other option rather than just making two buttons.
She feels pretty balanced so far, none of her guns feel OP like with Ela, but her 'nades should be reduced so she has 2 of each like Capitao.
His power is neat on paper, but I haven't seen him as a game-changer yet. His SMG feels pretty good and the shotgun rewards a steady aim.
Probably the biggest game-changer. Her ringing is rather annoying with a team that's communicating, but a Mute that hugs his jammer will counter this and Echo is just straight up immune, keep this in mind the following weeks.
Pretty cash digi-camo which everyone can get.
I get that there are only so many ways to make gruff military types, but at least make the characters look like they belong in an outfit. Ela's problem hair and Dokka's highlights, not to mention her flimsy glasses, would not fly in the army. And then there's just baffling fashion like Zofia's chin strapped turtleneck.

this would be so fucking good…5 matches and its random pick, you know who you are playing with just at the prep phase and you have to adapt your game

in theory its the same button but with SJW sprinkle on it….same as respectfully disagree in paracucks forums it doesnt do shit as before user…*

>still no weapon customization and only 1 wall reinforcement for recruit
And I still have a average ping of 120 since (((Operation Health)))

You fags really should stop blowing shit out of proportion. The whole lore thing isn't breaking the game stop being salty as fuck. It's shit, but it's shit that ultimately does not matter.
Also this is an ubishit game so nobody should expect a good game anyways, this game at least gives some good fun.

Kill yourself, bugman.

Try thinking again user.

ELA has a 90% pickrate. She didn't change the "meta" at all, she's just brokenly overpowered.

I just got Tk'd by a Doki as Twitch out of fear of destroying the cameras. Go fuck yourself.

I realized that using his gadget is less about hiding and more about concealing movement, turn it on while moving between zones to effectively hide your direction, because hiding with your jammer on will let people know you're in the area

It's not that extreme, especially since a lot of people using the new ops are overconfident shitters trying to laser m14 their way to victory or dying trying to grab phones. This isn't defending the new ops but dokis are getting dropped like flies out there right now. Once more people find out metas it will get really grim but as it stands right now Jaeger and mute are laughing as their points rack up